Sonic fan Characters Behind The Clouds - Sonci RPG!

seuris posted on May 09, 2010 at 06:54AM
Okeyh! :3 Again one more RPG... This is my first then ^^' Okeyh!

Rules!

1)No excessive swearing
2)No sexual stuff
3)no gory Violence
4)Don't control other's Characters
5)Have Fun!

and, the character sheets:

Name:
Species:
Weaponry and/or Powers:
Nationality:
Birth Place:
Personality:
Back story (If any,):

IMPORTANT NOTE: Don't post character sheets for official Sonic characters, and don't post a character sheet if your not going to be contributing to the story in the future.

Enjoy! :3

Sonic fan Characters 1242 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1242

een jaar geleden seuris said…
This is my! :3

Name: Rima The Hedgehog (Rima Hotaru)
Species: Hedgehog
Weaponry and/or Powers: sword and can be in super poweres in 7 chaos emeralds, flying. xD
Nationality: Japanese
Birth Place: 23.5.1996 in Tokyo
Personality: Funny, all friends and crazy sometimes!
Back story (If any,):
Rima is created by Professor Haru, but he is same time her Step father. Rima dosen't remember him and then she try to know more her memories. Rima live whit Shadow and Kazuki The Skunk. Kazuki she get her friends, one rainy day, because he say he left home. Rima, Shadow and Kazuki made team named: Team Bisuketto
Rima try to get all emeralds to Sonic in guarders, how protect then. She hate Eggman and Ryaki The Hedgehog, Master guarder.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden MidnaTikal8223 said…
Name:Miranda Sherlok "Bones" Asahina
Species:Echinda
Nationality:Japanese
Birthplace:Nagoya
Weapons or Powers:Mantidite, Kanata(Sword), Medium, and Vampire
Gaiden Empire, The Resistance, or Spy:Gaiden Empire
Origin/Backstory::Miranda can't remember half her past, untill told by her birth father.She dosen't like people, but gets mixes up in them anyhow.She can see spirits, and has 2 bonded animals(Stombringer and Thimbletack), and is a mantidite.Miranda was sexually harrassed by another mantidite called Caleme, he also made her a DARK type and medium.
een jaar geleden darkkhorn19 said…
Name: Gaiden "Horn" Batticus
Species: Vampire/Fruit Bat
Weaponry and/or Powers: Shadow Demon Powers
Nationality: American/Thartan Batracan
Birth Place: Vestus City, Thartan , Batraca
Personality: emo, perverted, romantic, comical (funny)
Back story (If any,): Horn was born on another planet called Batraca. and right when he was born a demon that they called Shorozoid was destroying the city, so they sealed it inside of Horn's soul (not a Naruto ripoff) and his parents could not have afforded another baby, so they sent him to earth with his new guardian Baku

he was raised in the ghetto's of Chicago and would sometimes go to Detroit, but when he was 6 he had his foot cut off, his friend Zeo helped him by replacing it with a gold artificial foot. he had his own gang called the Z.o.t.G (Zeros of the Ghetto) but he was beaten up by his best friend ( Lithro )to be the leader.

he currently lives with his (ass of a) friend Zion and roommate Shana
(Rima's species is flying XD)
smile
"Okeyh! :3 Nice to meet you all!" Rima say and smiile everybody.
(xDDD Ups! Sorry! :3)
"Konichiwa, Rima-chan."
"Oh, you speak japanese! :3 Me too! *excating* O genki desu ka Miranda- chan? :3"
Horn thinking: mmmm, Japanese chicks, why don't mind if i do
Horn: "hello ladies" *put's his arms around them* "so, what's up?"
Rima: "Hello, Horn *giggles* Again gentlemans :3 *plushing* I'm fine! I try to get emeralds back... Again! xD"
Horn: "Heh, for what, the millionth time?"
"Arigiato."Miranda said as she put her arm around Horn.
Rima: *nobs* You wearing lot's of black... Like Nori! *smiling* She like black and red likme blood! :3
"I always wear black, red, orange, or green.But mostly black."
Rima: Me too! :3 I desing clothes! *smiling*
"I don't pay much attention to what I wear, as long as it has Black and Spikes."
wink
Rima: I like loliita dress<3 *jumping around* Wanna go in adventure?
Horn: *stares at Rima jumping* "As long as you jump, I'm in"
Rima: I jump and fly if I want *show tongue and fly around* Let'äs go then! *get Miranda* :3
"Hye, it sounds like fun.I haven't had one since Clan life."
*follows her*
Rima: *looked clouds* I know! Let's get Ryaki's house and get emeralds! :33
"Okay,"Miranda folloed with a graceful step behind Rima.
Rima: *excating* xD He is little bad guy! :3 And like to bully peoples!
Horn: *Just follows, staring at their butts* (XD)
Rima: Pervert guy -.-' *looked Horn and hit him in sword* :3
"Lord have mercy!Walk beside, not behind him, I've known him ever so long."Miranda, who was a pace behind Horn stayed in synch with Rima.
Horn: "Can you really blame me for being attracted to such a beautiful lady?"
Rima: *fly to behind Horn* Nyah! :3
*A clone of Horn follows Rima*
"Rima, it's no use, he's just someone who's a flirty pervert."
Horn: "That's right, so let me look at your asses"
Rima: And I am ultimate... *thinking* Light power! xD *giggles*
Horn: "Is that a yes?"
Miranda:I'm energy.*hits Horn's clone's head with energy orb*
tongue
Rima: No! *show tongue again* I know what butt you can look! xD
*The clone reverts to shadows*
Horn: "I'm only interested in yours at the moment."
Miranda turned to Rima, "Need me to call Shadow?"
Horn: "Oh come on, don't get your panties in a bunch."
Rima: You can look your own! *giggles*
een jaar geleden frylock243 said…
Name: Atsuko Mana Kenyoku
Species: Fox
Weaponry and/or Powers: Katana
Nationality: Japanese
Birth Place: Osaka, Japan
Personality: She's very sweet and loving, but can also be quite vengeful If you hurt someone close to her. She's quiet, and sometimes even shy.
Back story (If any,): Atsuko Mana Kenyoku was born in Osaka, Japan. Her interests were American superhero comics, old television, technology, and music. her mom, Izumi Kenyoku, was a junior high school teacher. and Atsuko's dad, Makoto Kenyoku, worked at a record shop. Atsuko had a 17 year old brother named Masahiko, who was learning ninjitsu at the time, and was also very skilled at it. He liked to tech her What he knew. the Kenyokus weren't rich, but they had a fair amount of money due to what was passed to them when Atsuko's grandmother died. Sometimes during the summer, Atsuko's dad would take the family on a vacation. they would either go out of the country, or just go to a another city in Japan. when they chose to go to another country, they take an airplane. when they just wanted to go to another city, they would drive there. one summer, when Atsuko was
6, her and her family agreed they would go to the city of Hokkaido that summer. All they had to do was find a Hotel to stay at, then they could just head out the next day.

Hokkaido, Japan

once they got to the city, and out of the car, they decided to just walk around for a little bit. Out of nowhere, they were overrun by a large crowd.
there seemed to be hundreds of people in the crowd. as time started to pass, the crowd started closing in. Atsuko tried to keep a tight grip on her mother's hand. the crowd started to make her feel claustrophobic. she noticed a man somewhere in the crowd was screaming, and it started to distract her. she was slipping from her mothers hand, but didn't notice until the screaming stopped, but by then, it was too late. she couldn't see her family at all, and she was constantly being rudely pushed and shoved. Atsuko was terrified, and had no idea what to do

two hours later...

She was finally out of the crowd, her face red with tears. she had no idea where she was. she later decided that instead of just sitting there, she would get up, and try and find her family.

the rest of her family were already out of the crowd before her. they didn't even notice she wasn't with them until they got to the hotel to check into their room. Atsuko's mom was in a major panic. they all immediately when to the nearest police station, and got them to help try and find her, but it was no use. they couldn't find her, and she never found them. she didn't know it, but she wandered out of Hokkaido.

when Atsuko decided to give up, she ran off and tried to find somewhere to stay. it didn't take her very long, for she found a large beach, and an old, and sort of broken down summer home. inside, it wasn't too bad. it actually looked pretty nice. the only furniture in it was a coffee table, and some blankets. "i think my luck is beginning to turn" she thought to herself. She stole food from people at the beach when they weren't looking, and in order to stay healthy, she joined other in volley ball, swam in the water when she could, and ran around the beach. Many times she was asked "where are your parents?" she would just lie and point to another family and say "there they are" in order to avoid trouble. sometimes she talked to other kids, or even played with them.

Even tough physically she was doing just fine, emotionally, she was torn apart.

five years after the incident, age 11

Atsuko decided to go away from the beach for a few, and go exploring. after a while of walking, she wasn't seeing anything interesting, and was starting to get bored. then, she started to hear noise, not too far away from where she was. she followed the noise, and found a black and red hedgehog, fighting off a bunch of robots. "Looks like he could use some help..." Atsuko said to herself. she immediately ran in, and started destroying robots with a sword she stole off a performer. the hedgehog didn't notice the young girl until she destroyed the last one. the hedgehog sort of just looked at Atsuko for a moment. "hello." he said in a kind voice. He must be American, Atsuko thought to herself. "oh, hi." she replied. the hedgehog had a quiet sounding voice, but she could still hear him clearly. "who are you, and why were you helping me?" said the hedgehog. "my name's Atsuko. you looked like you needed a hand, so i helped. who are YOU, and why were you fighting those robots in the first place?"

the hedgehog replied, "i'm Shadow the hedgehog. just call me Shadow, though. and to answer your second question," then he handed her an envelope. inside was a letter saying that he won a vacation, then an address leading to where they were. "It was a trick, obviously." said Shadow. "i must ask... where are your parents?"

She started to get a sad look on her face.

"I lost them... a long time ago."
"what do you mean?" asked Shadow. Atsuko really didn't feel like thinking about it, so she just said "I have to go now. It was really nice to meet you, Mister Shadow." A few minutes after Atsuko started to walk away, Shadow asked "Would you like to come with me?"
Atsuko froze for a second, and turned around. "Um, uh... okay, I guess... but why?"

Shadow replied, "It would be unfair to just let you go like this."

Atsuko walked back over to him, and stood quietly in front of Shadow, and hugged him. "Thank you, so much."
Horn: "Fine." *he continues*
Miranda:Is Ryaki expecting you?
*Horn drinks some bourbon, and keeps walking*
"You're an acholholic."
Horn: "I don't really give a shit"