Sonic fan Characters Contest! ~Mephiles

MephilesTheDark posted on Sep 28, 2010 at 12:35PM
Okay, so I dunno if you are, but BeccaDaHedgehog, LuciferTheDark, Princess_Elise, DarkTheDemon, Iblis_ and I are pretty exited about my finally getting off my lazy ass and editing/typing my fanfiction, TAW.

So, here's a contest for the characters of the series. :)

First prize: 15 props and 3 requests from me.
Second prize: 10 props and 2 requests from me.
Third Prize: 5 props and 1 request from me.

Bases are allowed, but I'd prefer if you recolor, you don't enter the draw.

You can post as many entries as you want, and I can't wait to see any possible fan art for TAW. :D

Characters can draw:

Ningizzida the Hedgehog- Main hero, kinda angsty but also funny and nice to people. Shy when first meets someone, feirce in battle, and pretends to be heartless sometimes.

Skhell the Hedgehog-Bat- Main villain, known as 'The Lord' before his name comes into view of the readers. Manipulative, tragic, and traditional.

Vren the Hedgehog-Bat-Ram- Ningizzida's best friend, follows through the course of the storey and is kind and shy.

Xiems the Hedgehog-Bat- Skhell's oldest son. Cocky and loveable, likes flying a lot. He's a joker and loves a laugh.

Xed the Hedgehog- Skhell's son and Xiems' younger brother. Downtroden by his brothers popularity, angsty and kinda emo-ish. He still likes a laugh, but is much more serious than Xiems.

Sonic fan Characters 15 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden MephilesTheDark said…
Here is Ningizzida. x3 Not even gonna PRETEND I didn't steal the pose from SonicMaster23 on DA. xDD
 Here is Ningizzida. x3 Not even gonna PRETEND I didn't steal the pose from SonicMaster23 on DA. xDD
Ningizzida, in better style. x3 Suits him more.
 Ningizzida, in better style. x3 Suits him more.
Skhell the Hedgehog-Bat, glareing at us... x3 And YES he wears a long, black scarf now. His eyes are red BTW.
 Skhell the Hedgehog-Bat, glareing at us... x3 And YES he wears a long, black scarf now. His eyes are
Skhell in my cartoon style.
 Skhell in my cartoon style.
Vren the Hedgehog-Bat-Ram. 8D
 Vren the Hedgehog-Bat-Ram. 8D
Xed the Hedgehog.
 Xed the Hedgehog.
And last but not least, Xiems the Hedgehog-Bat.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ENTER! ^w^
 And last but not least, Xiems the Hedgehog-Bat. GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ENTER! ^w^
een jaar geleden Zenzes said…
big smile
Yay 8D

When will the contest end? (because I still have to finish some AT's and a pic for another contest... orz)
een jaar geleden seuris said…
I will join ^^
laugh
can I tbe yaoi picture too? 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD pleaaseeeee? 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
big smile
...lul yaoi..

..wait.... IS it allowed? xD
@Zenzes: ...I hadn't thought that far ahead, actually... It ends when everyone who wanted to enter has? x3
And.. I guess yaoi can be. xDDDDDDDDD SkhellxNingizzida? OwO NEAT! 8D

@Seuris: YAY yaoi! xDDD
Okay :3 Will hurry up anyway, don't want to be the last one remaining and keep the others waiting xD (but it's hard to decide what character to draw... D:)
YAY 8D ....more than neat I guess xD *thinks 'bout it* *cough*
heart
xDDD So that was yes and I wil ldo awesome yaoi >:3 I wanna send 2 picture but I just take one in contest, ok? ^^
@Zenzies: x3 Don't worry, I'm sure we can be patient.
@Seuris: OwO YAYZ!! x3