Sookie Stackhouse Series Welcome to the club :) Who are you??

EllaBella2855 posted on Feb 22, 2009 at 02:41AM
Anyhow I wanna welcome you to this "club" so I thought we could get to know each other a bit. If you wanted to that is. Im rambling I know its been one of those days. :)

Anyhow my name is Laura Im a stay at home mommy to a toddler. I live in Minnesota have not lived anywhere else. (though I would love to live in Florida right about now.) But anyway there i go again.

I look forward to getting to know you all and hearing all your opinions on the series that I just cant get enough of.

Sookie Stackhouse Series 3 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden callstories said…
Hello! My name is Lauren and I'm a stay at home mom to a toddler...No, I'm not copying what you wrote. :)I'm living in Las Vegas right now, but was born and raised near St. Augustine, Florida.
I'm rereading the series right now because I can't standing just waiting until May for Dead and Gone...
een jaar geleden Hayal said…
kiss
Hiya my name is Kandice and I'm an EMT... I live in the boring state of PA *giggles* and I'm just hooked on the books... and counting down the days till the 10th book is out..
huggles and kisses
een jaar geleden deedeeflower said…
cool
Sorry, I know I'm late. But it couldn't be helped. I was busy rereading the series. My name is Dannette, but I go by Dee. It's a lot easier.