South Park Who here cannot stand slash/boyxboy/yaoi in South Park?

SouthParkSmart posted on Jan 19, 2011 at 08:55PM
Are you sick of SP fans being all, "OMG STYLE IS MY FAV! KYMAN! CUTTERS!" etc.?

This is our little post for like-minded people to discuss their distaste for slash in SP. :-)

South Park 12 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden jlhfan624 said…
hah I haven't really noticed that aspect of the fandom yet (granted I'm new...), but I hate that stuff in any fandom I'm in so I hope there's not too much of it in SP.
een jaar geleden LittleYaoiGirl said…
Yah even me[big time yaoifangirl] can't STAND south park yaoi....their fanart is pretty stupid.....
hugesouthpark commented…
You’ve betrayed the yaoi community. Never come back. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden nxxxx22 said…
well they exagerate did i spell that right
"?

hugesouthpark commented…
No. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden kndluva said…
angry
I can not stand it at all! I didn't even know it was even a major issue untill I got on some of the fan clubs. I mean, KylexStan?WTF?!?!?!?!
een jaar geleden 203177 said…
i can't stand it either im against it
een jaar geleden kyle4life said…
wink
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­h..­... i dont really like it i mean i used to but not anymore cuz it got very annoying!Im against it 2!
hugesouthpark commented…
You’re a liar, and fraud. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden nxxxx22 said…
me but i kind of like Kyman
een jaar geleden nocolover4evr said…
I Haaaaate all of the 'Style Style Style', maybe bc i think of them as best friends, not lovers...I can tolerate k2 yet, but I havent been obsessed with SP 4 2 long
hugesouthpark commented…
u are literally a Noah x Cody shipper, know your place. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden LilRabb said…
smile
I share the hate for south park yaoi.Whats the point just leave them as friends! (':
een jaar geleden knuckles2345 said…
angry
It is very dumb I HATE IT!!!!!!!!
hugesouthpark commented…
KNUCKLES???? een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden 203177 said…
they need to grow up and do better things on there spare time. leave sp as it is!
een jaar geleden GinaxCody said…
I dont really Like all the stupidass Yoai and junk.. >.>
Dx