Special A wouldn't it be cool if Special A (SA) and Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (KWMS) were together in one anime?

Anne-L posted on Apr 26, 2012 at 10:07AM
Hey!Hey! I suddenly had an idea... What if SA and KWMS were to unite in one anime? Kyaaaa!!!♥ Wouldn't it be much more kawaii, funny, and romantic that could make our hearts go doki doki?

It would really be fun to know that all the main characters of both the animes know each other. Misaki and Hikari can be the best of friends too :o And the same goes with Usui and Kei! With Kei and Usui's position, also with Hikari and Misaki, no doubt that they can be best friends!!! =D I also think that Tadashi and Shintani could get along well 'cause of their love for food! And I also think that it would be wonderful if the casts of both the anime were having fun and getting along with each other.

I just suddenly had this idea 'cause I just love both of them and they have similarities too, so I thought, "I wonder how cool it is if they were to unite in one anime?" :) ♥ Don't you agree? ^_^ With just a little editing and tweaking, I think they could already have the same animation and such so that they could unite in one anime :) Kyaaaa!!!! I really wish there could be such an anime {dreamy face} ♥♥♥ Don't you all think so too??? ^_^ ♥♥♥
 Hey!Hey! I suddenly had an idea... What if SA and KWMS were to unite in one anime? Kyaaaa!!!♥ Woul
last edited on Apr 26, 2012 at 11:50AM

Special A 8 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden intanindrira said…
smile
haha i think so
een jaar geleden Hanozono1 said…
heart
Actually, I would LOVE that!

That would mean more comedy, romance and fun for me!
It would also make a good season 2 for both series.

Plus, It would be awesome to see Kei and Usui annoy Hikari and Misaki. TOGETHER!
een jaar geleden VanzAkiroChishu said…
smirk
totally agree!!
een jaar geleden MonkeyGirl700 said…
ya totally
een jaar geleden Princesshifi said…
heart
That would be adorable!
een jaar geleden animeOTUKU45ied said…
that would be totally amazing!!
een jaar geleden Sky_Yoon said…
smile
that would awesome! recently I read fanfictions about Special A and Maid Sama crossovers and I also was getting this sort of idea!!! (Dreaming) so cute.....
een jaar geleden nocasilva said…
cool
i agree both animes are spectacular ut hikari is very simiar to misaki and nanami of kamishama hajimemashita i not know ever seen but is very good