ster Wars Rebels : Droids in Distress, episode 3 Thoughts and Ideas

LunaDragon posted on Oct 14, 2014 at 01:37AM
So here we can discuss about our thoughts and ideas about the episode. Such as how much you liked it, what you didn't like, what they could have done better, what they did great on, and etc. Please feel free to post and don't hold back. The point of this to hear your op pinion. :)
 So here we can discuss about our thoughts and ideas about the episode. Such as how much u liked it,

ster Wars Rebels 2 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden LunaDragon said…
big smile
What no one has an opinion on this episode but me? :I Alright then. I will just share then. I thought this episode wars really good, not as interesting as Spark of Rebellion, but still pretty good. I love how strategic the teem got when it came to finding out what bay the weapons were in. I also enjoyed how they shared Zeb's past, but how it also didn't consume the episode in a large history lesson. But the one thing that was and is my favorite part is when Ezra forced pushed Captain Kallus away from Zeb. ^-^ That here gave me goosebumps!

Also peeps, please share your oppinions. I want to hear them and see what you noticed or thought of the episode.
een jaar geleden OptimusPrime2-0 said…
smile
My Favorite parts were when C-3PO complained about everything, and when Ezra Force-pushed Agent Callus against the rock.