Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5001-5050 of 31229

een jaar geleden TalaLeisu2 said…
*looks up at Falconstar and narrows eyes as if looking from far away* -Squirrelkit
een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
Yes, yes we do :D KatieMK101 and Nightscribbles!

*Smiles and looks bashfully at her paws* "You're welcome. You've been tending to cats all day and, knowing you, I figured you hadn't taken a break to eat." ~ Berryfrost

*Her eyes soften a bit, loosing their coldness.* "But you missed me more, right? Thorntail claims he's your favorite but," *smriks a bit* "We know the truth, don't we?" ~ Ivyfrost

een jaar geleden theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Starts to play the worlds smallest violin for Galewing XD)

(Turns her gaze to her mate)Hey, Tigerfang. (Purrs)-Juniperleaf
You stop that, Wolf! xD I offered you her daughter!!
een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
See wolf! Katie said one of Mistybreeze's daughters was an option too! It's not just me XD
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
*waves his tail happily* Hello there. *purrs* How are you doing?
Tigerfang
Chillpaw?? Holiday?? I got cats! LOL

*blinks looking at her* What do you mean, 'knowing me'? I take breaks! *indignant but knowing exactly what she meant* -Yellowblaze

Can I tell you a secret? -Holiday
*nudges him playfully* Oh whatever! I don't get that big! *purrs* -Hushpool

Just because you say that doesn't make it true. *purrs in amusement* -Blackpelt

I'm glad too. Even though your clan doesn't much like me yet I've felt more at home here in a day than I ever did with the group. -Redshadow

Of course, Falconstar. *nods and keeps moving his tail for Squirrelkit* -Scorchgaze

I'm okay. So what are we going to do today? -Frecklepaw

*cuffs him back playfully* Hey troublemaker. -Sweetpaw

I'm not up to anything! *purrs* Just complimenting a lovely she-cat. Is that a crime? -Treepaw
last edited een jaar geleden
XD I just... I don't know! They probably need character development first before I decide if they'll work. LOL

I'm doing fine... But you know how I am with these kits coming soon. (Smiles nervously)-Juniperleaf

(Gets up, thinking that he should leave them be, nods to Tigerfang and heads over to the fresh kill pile)-Galewing
*thinks* lets try some battle training *purrs* i just hope you arent sore.
Crowtail

Hey we dont know how big you will get! Maybe you will get so big that you would be used as a nest
Skyheart

*yawns besides Wrenpaw*
Flintpaw
*nods to Galewing and nuzzles her* you will be fine I'm sure of it..well i hope.
Tigerfang
*Blinks and leans forward* "Yeah, of course. Anything!" ~ Ivyfrost

*looks at him dryly* "Yellowblaze, you hardly take care of yourself! You're always so wrapped up in your work..." ~ Berryfrost

"You think I cause trouble?!" *looks genuinely offended* ~ Thorntail

*Licks his chest* "Give them time. No one can resist your charm for very long. I certainly couldn't." ~ Mistybreeze

*Lowers his voice* "I just wanted to know how your kits took the news... you know, that you're not their sire." ~ Falconstar

Eh, let him grieve Mistybreeze for a bit. Cats are too happy around here xD
I sure as StarClan hope not. *laughs* -Hushpool

*purrs* well that gives me a little more confidence. Thank you, love. -Redshadow

No, I just think you have a personality that a lot of cats don't understand so it tends to get you in troublesome situations. *grooms his fur* -Blackpelt

Thankfully they all took it well. I was worried that maybe they wouldn't want me around anymore since I'm not their biological father, but they all said they still loved me as their father. I was so relieved. Of course Sweetpaw and Merrypaw were the first ones to speak up. *purrs* My sweet girls. All six of them are precious to me in their own ways, but those two are so sweet and innocent. I worry about them sometimes. -Scorchgaze

*blushes and looks incrediblly flustered* W-Why would I be?! -Frecklepaw

*leans against her brother* Tired already? -Sweetpaw
Chillpaw's never happy lol

*jumps on it eyes blazing with seriousness* -Squirrelkit (seriously squirrelkit wtf is it with you and this tail??)

*leans in very close to whisper in her ear* I missed you the most. *winks and pads away towards the nursery* Come meet the kits! -Holiday

*flicks ears* I know no such thing. -Yellowblaze (yes you do you ahole)
"cats are too happy around here" says Katie who rps Thorntail who is happy but refuses to show it half the time XD
XD

(Sighs)Just promise me that you'll be right there when I have them.-Juniperleaf

(Makes his way to the fresh kill pile, accidentally catching sight of Mistybreeze and Redshadow, lowers his ears and quickly turns his gaze away. and starts to pick at the prey)-Galewing
"Anytime," *nuzzles his cheek* ~ Mistybreeze

"So, in other words, I don't find trouble but trouble finds me." *rolls his eyes* "You basically just echoed me." ~ Thorntail

*Glances towards him* "You worry about them because they're innocent?" *As if.* ~ Falconstar
*nods settling down besides her* I promise ill be right at your side and you won't have a worry in the world. *nuzzles her ear gently*
Tigerfang

*nods* Long day is all
Flintpaw

*looks back at her confused* because of the battle we had?
Crowtail

well if so ill cut you open and take those dam kits out myself to get you back to size! *chuckles*
Skyheart
Hey now! Thorntail is actually almost never happy, he's only happy when he's with Blackpelt/Holiday/Burntheart, and even then I'm sure they all think he hates them xD

And Chillpaw is just an oddball, I'm sorry Tala xD I love her but...

*Watches her leave for a moment, a dopy smile on her features. Races to catch up* "Kits? Did you find loners on your way back?" ~ Ivyfrost

*looks at him, unamused* "Yellowblaze, there's dirt and moss all in your pelt. When's the last time you groomed it?" ~ Berryfrost
I groom everyday thank you. -Yellowblaze (liar)

You could say that... *pauses seeing Squirrelkit chasing Scorchgaze's tail* Oh for StarClan's sake, kit! -Holiday

*ignores her in favor of the tail* -Squirrelkit

oh yeah Chillpaw is an oddball lol on purpose.
She's a cute oddball, though! What with her pretty blue eyes and all :3

"You're a liar," *replies flatly* "If you're not gonna do it then at least let me; you're one of the most important cats in our Clan and I'm embarrassed to be seen with you right now." ~ Berryfrost

*Laughs* "Let him play, Holiday!" *Watches Squirrelkit, amused* "Do they have names?" ~ Ivyfrost
*shoves him lightly* Not funny. *purrs* -Hushpool

I don't know how I got lucky enough to have a mate as sweet as you. -Redshadow

Yes but I just wanted to give you a hard time a little. *purrs and tugs his scruff a bit* Payback for all the hard times you used to give me. -Blackpelt

Squirrelkit you're going to destory my tail at this rate! *laughs then looks back at Falconstar in seriousness* Of course I do. Any sensible father would. Flintpaw and Wrenpaw are my boys. Frecklepaw and Applepaw are my girls that I know can handle themselves. Merrypaw is medicine cat apprentice so I don't necessarily have to worry about toms chasing after her. But Sweetpaw is exactly that, she's very sweet and innocent. -Scorchgaze

Yea I know. *licks his shoulders* -Sweetpaw

Oh uh right. N-No I'm okay. -Frecklepaw
*laughs* I'm sure it's not that bad! *leans a little closer giving her permission* -Yellowblaze

The tom is Squirrelkit and in the nursery the she-kit is Honeykit. *eyes so proud* They're Gabby's kits. -Holiday
"Neither do I, honestly. I'm kinda amazing." *flashes him a teasing grin* ~ Mistybreeze

*Scoffs, incrediously* "Now you're just making lies up. I never gave you any trouble!" ~ Thorntail

*Eyes widen slightly and he licks a paw before Scorchgaze can see the awkwardness on his expression* "I think I'd worry more about Wernpaw than I would Sweetpaw," *mumbles* ~ Falconstar

*Blinks, confused* "Gabby? Why did you bring her kits here-" *Stops, realization dawning on her face* "Oh," *whispers* ~ Ivyfrost

*Starts flciking moss off his back and licks between his ears* ~ Berryfrost
*nips her tail playfully* What happened to all that talk about my charm? *purrs* -Redshadow

Oh really?! I seem to remember a certain apprentice harassing my brother and I quite a bit for being gay. Me in particular. And then teasing me when I couldn't very well just pin him down in the middle of camp and make him mine. *tugs on his ears* Although I did in the end. *purrs* -Blackpelt

*flicks his ear slightly* Why do you say that? -Scorchgaze
*paws at her* so how was your outing with the leader?
Flintpaw

*looks back at her* you sure you are okay?
Crowtail

oh really? what are you going to do about?
Skyheart
*raises an eyebrow* I don't think you want to know what I'd do. -Hushpool

*nods quickly* Yep! Perfect! -Frecklepaw

*smiles, trying to hide her over eagerness* It was good. I got to fight someone three times my size so that was interesting. *laughs a bit* -Sweetpaw
"While you certainly are charming, I firmly believe that I am the more charming out of the two of us." ~ Mistybreeze

"You're delusional. I've never been pinned by anybody in the middle of the camp." ~ Thorntail

'Wernpaw seems a bit... sensitive," *meows finally* "And Sweetpaw's very confident; she's rather bold." ~ Falconstar
Oh im so afraid! *snorts* please I'm sure i could handle what ever you throw at me!
Skyheart

*stops when they reach the training hollow* okay! *crouches down*
Crowtail

*looks at her surprised* you battled the leader!?
Flintpaw
No more sex. At all. -Hushpool

I won't even argue with that. *chuckles* I think you're absolutely right. -Redshadow

Would you like to be? *tugs again at his scruff, purring loudly* -Blackpelt

Wrenpaw certainly has a more gentle way of looking at things than his siblings do. But bold? I've never thought of Sweetpaw as being extremely bold. *looks at him questioningly* Care to explain? -Scorchgaze

*crouches* So what am I learning exactly? -Frecklepaw

It was only battle practice. Applepaw gets to train with him all the time. Lucky. *mutters the last part* -Sweetpaw
"This is why we're such a great pair," *purrs and licks his ear* ~ Mistybreeze

"Hmm, maybe when we're feeling adventurous and my hips don't ache," *bats his ears*

*Laughs, a bit awkwardly* "I don't think you're going to believe me, but," *glances at him* "She asked me to take her on a date." ~ Falconstar

(Purrs and twines their tails)I love you, Tigerfang and I can't wait to start this family with you.-Juniperleaf
*gives her a look* please you would want it more then i would you coon!
Skyheart

*flicks his tail* i want to see your fighting skills i didnt really get to see them in the battle.
Crowtail

*raises an eye at his sister*
Flintpaw
Would not! -Hushpool

Very true. *nuzzles her* Mistybreeze, would you ever want more kits? -Redshadow

Oh all right. *licks his hips softly* Do they ache that bad? -Blackpelt

*shakes his head slightly, rubbing his face with a paw* Sorry about that. I guess she's more cunning than I thought. *stops and looks at him* Wait, what was your answer? Didn't the two of you just come back into camp together? -Scorchgaze

All right then. *charges, slamming into his flank* -Frecklepaw

*looks at him innocently* What? -Sweetpaw
Though you will have to be prepared to share a den with Hushpool i heard she is a snappy she cat *chuckles* We will have so many tiny paws running around camp.
Tigerfang

Would to and if i ever get bored i can nab fluffy for a day and give him a good go I'm sure he owes us a favor or two
Skyheart

*grunts from the and lashes out at her hips*
Crowtail

oh nothing my Sweet little sister.
Flintpaw
"Maybe, eventually. But when I had Shiver and Chill I was barely even a warrior, so Im enjoying it. You?" ~ Mistybreeze

*purrs softly* "You have no idea." ~ Thorntail

*hesitates* "She's very persistent, so I compromised and took her out for battle training. Completely appropriate!" ~ Fconstar
*scoffs* Yea right. Ever since they've become parents those two have turned into prudes. They've become very private with their sex life. -Hushpool

I would like to become a father one day. But I want to have a stable place in this clan. I'd hate for anyone to think lesser of my kits because of my past. -Redshadow

Well let's hope they feel better soon because we've got a big day ahead of us tomorrow. *purrs and grooms him* -Blackpelt

Good. I have all confidence in you that you'll make sure it stays appropriate. And I'll talk to her. However, once she's a warrior she's free to pursue you as persistently and aggressively as she pleases. I won't be able to hold her back at that point. *laughs slightly* -Scorchgaze

*hisses slightly at the pain and jumps on his back, holding on tightly* -Frecklepaw

I detect a slight hint of sarcasm there, but I'll let it go. -Sweetpaw
(Purrs) I think I'll be fine. (Look around camp)The clan is growing strong.-Juniperleaf
True but i know Fluffy loves the feeling of me inside him he was nice and tight *purrs at the thought*
Skyheart

*rolls onto his back quickly to get her off noticing how she reacted to the pain in her hips and lashes at them again*
Crowtail

*chuckles* you know me to well
Flintpaw

*nuzzles her* Good I'm glad you will..hey does Galewing still not like me?
Tigerfang
*looks at him questioningly* Are you sure you don't want him as your mate? -Hushpool

*shoves him off hard as the pain in her hips sends a jolt through her legs* C-Can we stop for a second? *Sits up and gasps at the pain* -Frecklepaw

You said it like you think I'm up to something. -Sweetpaw
*stops and sits up worried* Whats wrong?
Crowtail

*nudges her* oh please you are the one who turned me into this creature!
Skyheart

Cause i know you are a trouble maker *nuzzles her*
Flintpaw
I just didn't expect you to be so into it. *laughs under her breath* -Hushpool

My hips...my hips are killing me! *huffs in frustration* -Frecklepaw

Me?! Troublemaker?! Never! *laughs a bit and leans her head against his shoulder* How am I a troublemaker? -Sweetpaw
Just a heads up guys, I'm back to school tomorrow so I won't be on until sometime after four :P

*frowns* "I didn't even think about that... well, maybe that's for the best. I want to enjoy being a warrior for awhile longer anyways." ~ Mistybreeze

*Smirks and cuffs him playfully* "That we do. You're looking, by the way." ~ Thorntail

*Wrinkles his nose* "We already have enough problems with rival Clans and rogues and the hashness of leaf-bare; I don't need a she-cat padding after me too!" *Quickly adds* "Uh, no matter how fantastic of a cat she might be. Not that I really know how fantastic... we've hardly ever spoken until today. It was very random." ~ Falconstar
Oh is someone jealous? huh?
Skyheart

*looks confused* why are you in so much pain?
Crowtail

you are just sneaky!
Flintpaw
*licks her head* We'll find the right time. -Redshadow

*licks his neck* I don't know how I'm going to be able to win this bet. *chuckles* -Blackpelt

*shoots him a stone glance before he adds that last part* It's not hard to get feelings for someone you may not have a lot of interaction with. Trust me. You can watch someone live their life in the clan and they might not even know you really exist. It's difficult for someone that's never felt that way to really understand, but when you do feel that way you'll take any opportunity you can to be around them in the hopes that they may notice you. Even if it isn't romantically. *shakes his head slightly* It sounds incredibly pathetic. *looks at him curiously* You're saying you've never thought about taking a mate before? -Scorchgaze
Not jealous, just curious. *purrs and nudges him* -Hushpool

I uh...I might have done something I shouldn't have...-Frecklepaw

*giggles softly and swishes her tail* Maybe a little. -Sweetpaw
*leans.into him* ~ Mistybreeze

*smirks* "You wont." ~ Thorntail

*shrugs, a bit sheeoishly* "Ive thought about it, but I've always been so focused on becoming leader. I've had crushes but nothing extreme. Never like the way you described." ~ Falconstar
*purrs and curls up around her* I could stay this way with you forever. -Redshadow

We shall see! Don't underestimate me! *purrs* -Blackpelt

*chuckles* Well in case you haven't noticed, my friend, you're leader now. And a great one. Everyone in the clan is very proud to call you our leader, but don't be afraid to relax every once in a while. Take some time to think about parts of your life that aren't about leading the clan. -Scorchgaze
see told you! now tell me all the dirty secrets!
Flintpaw

*rolls his eyes and nips her* Sure what ever you say my Queen!
Skyheart

What happened? *sits down*
Crowtail
*purrs and rubs against him* -Hushpool

You have to promise not to tell my dad. -Frecklepaw

I may have asked Falconstar on a date. -Sweetpaw