Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5401-5450 of 31229

een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
No thanks I'm to tired! *huffs and licks his cheek*
Crowtail

*follows after her* you did that on purpose you pervy she cat!
Sunheart
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
*as she gets closer to the squirrel she waits quietly around the leaves and then strikes taking down the squirrel* -Applepaw
een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
I didn't mean now, you furball. *purrs and licks his shoulders* Rest a bit. -Featherwing

I have no idea what you're talking about. *sits in the grass beside the stream and watched the water intensely* -Frecklepaw
*lets out a low growl and comes up behind her* really you have no idea? *moves his paws so they were around her chest*
Sunheart

*chuckles* fine love.
Crowtail
*presses against him* I'm glad I can make you feel good. -Featherwing

*smirks slightly* Not a single clue. I would never be a perv. -Frecklepaw
*purrs into her ear rubbing his stomacth against her Back* really? never?
Sunheart

*nips him playfully* its fun to change things up every now and then
Crowtial
I agree. With all my endurance and strength now it really makes things easier to top you. -Featherwing

Okay maybe not never. *purrs and leans back against him* -Frecklepaw
Knew it *grins and shoves her in the water again* And you thought i was going to mate with you again! *laughs*
Sunheart

*rolls his eyes* you just wait *sits up* ill have my vengeance!
Crowtail
Oh will you? *purrs and watches him* -Featherwing

Sunheart you fox! *climbs back out of the stream, her fur clinging to her frame again* -Frecklepaw
Not now though I'm all tired out form our little wrestling match *chuckles*
Crowtail

*snorts in laughter* what you get for being a tease!
Sunheart
Yea that was something else. *gets up and stretches* -Featherwing

*pushes him down on his back and stands over him* If you don't like me being a tease then do something about it. *shakes her fur dry on top of him, soaking him* Payback! *purrs and gets off him* -Frecklepaw
*growls and nips her hips* RUDE! *gets up shaking out his fur* Are you trying to get me to mount you?
Sunheart

Ill win next time if we ever do it again! *says puffing out his chest*
Crowtail
*purrs and rubs his head against his chest* We'll see about that. -Featherwing

*laughs* I'm just trying to give you a hard time. Like I said, it's a part of my charm. -Frecklepaw
*starts to pad off* yes we will *grins*
Crowtail

Huh to be honest it makes you look desperate *chuckles*
Sunheart
*follows after him* I love you. -Featherwing

*flattens her ears slightly* Well sorry I like you. *flicks her tail and turns back to the stream, watching for fish* -Frecklepaw
*sighs* Listen Frecklepaw i know you like me but you have to understand we arent mates so sometimes all this touchy business is kinda awkward but sometimes its fun. I mean i am a perv after all right?
Sunheart

*flicks his nose with his tail* i love you two you furball.
Crowtail
KatieK102 commented…
"Listen Frecklepaw I know u like me but-" Nooo no no, if u know she likes u don't toy with her feelings and offer her sex! een jaar geleden
KatieK102 commented…
"But u have to understand that we aren't mates so-" NOOO, u have to start thinking with your BRAIN and be the WARRIOR in the situation and and don't MATE WITH THE APPRENTICE WHO u MAY NOT REALLY LIKE. een jaar geleden
tanglebelly commented…
IM SORRY een jaar geleden
*purrs and nuzzles his head against his shoulder* -Featherwing

*shakes her head* I understand. Let's just try fishing. We should do something for the clan while we're here. -Frecklepaw
Should we head back to camp?
Crowtail

*nods* do you know how?
Sunheart
Probably. Otherwise I might climb on top of you again. *nudges him playfully* -Featherwing

I do. *lashes out and catches a fish with perfect form* -Frecklepaw
*cuffs him* oh please id stop you!
Crowtail

*looks at her surprised* Wow! that was pretty good!
Sunheart
You sure about that? -Featherwing

Thanks. Hunting is my specialty. *sets the fish down then waits for another* -Frecklepaw
Yes I'm sure!
Crowtail

*watches her* are you upset with me?
Sunheart
een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
*her expression hardens slightly* "Thanks sweetpaw, but you don't have to lie to me. You're just saying the most common adjectives." *Rolls her eyes* "I'm clumsy, I'm paranoid, I can't stand to be touched, and- just look at my shoulder!" *shakes her head* "Not every cat is like you and your sisters, or Mistybreeze, or Holiday or-" *stops* "Some of us know exactly what we're made of." ~ , Berryfrost

"Squirrels" ~ Shiverpaw
Whatever you say. *purrs and walks ahead* -Featherwing

*looks at him, raising an eyebrow challengingly* I'm a little ticked that you can offer me sex and check me out all the time, but I can't tease you as I please. -Frecklepaw

*rolls her eyes slightly* now you're just looking at the negatives. No one could blame you for being paranoid especially with all the clan has been through in the last moon. Clumsy is nothing. Darkmist is the clumsiest cat possibly in clan history, but Flaxenrose finds him adorable. You don't like being touched, that's understandable. And maybe it's even something that could be changed by someone who loves you and someone you love. Your shoulder is something to wear as a badge of honor. Your scar speaks of your strength. Beauty is different for everyone. Our individuality is what makes us beautiful. *sits down beside her* and I'll say that I am jealous of you. In the battle against the rouges I walked away without so much as a scratch. It...*looks deeply saddened* it made it seem like I didn't lift a claw. Like I was hiding away from the fight. When I was in the forefront the entire time. I wanted something to prove that I'd given it my all, that I was willing to fight to the death for my clan. *looks at her with meaning in her eyes* I don't want others to see me only for what is on the surface: my white pelt without a mark on it, my gentle voice and my naive demeanor. I want everyone to see the depth in me. I see the depth in everyone else. Including you, my friend. -Sweetpaw
last edited een jaar geleden
*bites his tail* i would!
Crowtail

Okay fair enough that makes a good point..*looks down at his paws*
Sunheart
Y*jumps down from the tree holding the squirrel in her kaws* How was that? -Applepaw
Ohhhh get em' Frecklepaw! Don't let Sunheart be a hypocrite!

*Her eyes suddenly grow cold* "I forgot, you weren't alive when it happened. My scar isn't a badge of honor, and it's certainly not something that I'm allowed to be proud of. I didn't "earn" it defending my Clan. And my paranoia has nothing to do with what StormClan has endured this past moon, it stems from a kithood trauma; they both do. When I was a kit Tigerfang snuck me out of camp, and then lost me. A giant badger found me first and nearly slaughtered me, if only Tanglestar and Falconblaze hadn't of shown up." *Stands adruptly to her paws* "Don't say you're jealous of it , because you have no idea what I would do to redo it all." *Spins around and storms into the Medicine Cat den* ~ Berryfrost

"You're form was a bit sloppy," *frowns slightly* "Hunting in a tree is much more challenging than on the ground, so good job for even catching the squirrel. But lengthen your paw steps and remember not to just flick your tail idly around." ~ Falconstar
last edited een jaar geleden
Okay okay! Easy there. -Featherwing

*looks back at the water* But it's not a big deal. If you're uncomfortable then fine. I'll back off a bit when it comes to the physical contact. But I don't want to hear a single complaint about it later. *grabs a fish and throws it at him while it was still flopping, smiling slightly* -Frecklepaw

*stands to her paws, her tail lashing angrily* Then it's a symbol of the clan. Our strength as a unit and the way we defend each other. You can't go back in time to redo anything. So you need to look at the positives and accept your past. Confidence isn't just something you're born with. It's something you build by not picking yourself apart. *pads to the cave opening of camp* -Sweetpaw
Psst, Team, she already disappeared into the den xD
Sweetpaw can yell after her XD
*heads out into the forest* -Sweetpaw

*nudges Shiverpaw* Hey, what do you smell? -Blackpelt
*Purrs happy* Good now you be good!
Crowtail

*yelps at the squirming fish* what the come on you didn't have to through the fish at me! *smacks it on the head to kill it*
Sunheart
*places the squirrel down at his feet silently her eyes narrowed a bit* Sloppy? I'm not sloppy I got the squirrel after all -Applepaw
I'm always good. *purrs* -Featherwing

I didn't have to, but I wanted to. *purrs* -Frecklepaw
*notices her annoyance and narrows his eyes * "Did I say something you disageee with, Applepaw?" ~ Falconstar

"Squirrels?" ~ Shiverpaw
Let's see how your hunting is coming along. *crouches down in the bushes and watches her* -Blackpelt
een jaar geleden TalaLeisu2 said…
*smiles indulgently, leading her down the well-worn path into the canyon* -Yellowblaze

*springs scaring the mouse right toward her* -Holiday

The kind who hasn't slept in three days *admits* How you doing man? -Burntheart
Sure you are I know there have been a few times when I had to scold you like a kit •chuckles•
Crowtail

•huffs• okay fair enough to that also but a fish!?
Sunheart
Okay maybe a few times. *purrs and nudges him* -Featherwing

What else would you like me to throw at you?! *laughs* -Frecklepaw
*nudges him back as the pad into camp* See i told you
Crowtail

*looks around for Treepaw*
Flintpaw

*rolls his eyes* id prefer anything besides a smelly fish! *tosses it back at her*
Sunheart
Yea yea yea. *purrs* I'm still older and wiser. -Featherwing

*moves out of the way* Well, it smells about the same as you. *smirks* -Frecklepaw

*washes his pelt in a sunny spot* -Treepaw
*gasps dramatically* How dare you! *fluffs out his fur*
Sunheart

Yea yea yea you old tom i get it!
Crowtail

*spots him and pads over to him* There you are!
Flintpaw
I'm not old! I'm just older than you! *purrs* I'm still beautifully young. -Featherwing

*laughs* Whatcha gonna do about it? -Frecklepaw

Hey man what's up! -Treepaw
*crouches down lashing his tail playfully* oh i dont know maybe show you my dominance.
Sunheart

*Shrugs* just been hanging out with my siblings since you have been vanishing *raises an eye*
Flintpaw

The grey on your muzzle says other wise you know. *laughs*
Crowtail
*puts a paw to his muzzle* I don't know what you're talking about!! Besides, my fur is grey anyway! -Featherwing

Bring it on tough guy. I've been working on my fighting moves. *crouches* -Frecklepaw

Sorry, I've just been spending time with my thoughts. -Treepaw
*grins* uh huh what ever you say you old badger.
Crowtail

*Growls playfully and pounces at her*
Sunheart

Uh huh okay not enough time to hang out with your best friend?
Flintpaw
You better watch your tail. I won't hesitate to pin you down again. And this time I won't stop until you can't walk without aching. -Featherwing

*slides under him and headbutts his stomach before rolling away* -Frecklepaw

Sorry sorry! *paws his shoulder* You're right. -Treepaw
*turns with a skid and hooks her paws from under her*
Sunheart

*Grins* if you try to do it when I'm not beaten you are in for a treat my love.
Crowtail

*nods* thought so! So where have you even been going?
Flintpaw
Oh but my dear, I'll always beat you. *smirks playfully* -Featherwing

*trips and tumbles to the side**quickly jumps to her paws and crouches again* -Frecklepaw

Usually by the stream. It's peaceful there. -Treepaw
Oh really? What made you so cocky now? *nips his ear and starts towards the fresh kill pile*
Crowtail

The stream? whats over there?
Flintpaw

*barrels into her when she crouches*
Sunheart