Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5551-5600 of 31229

een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
I say west should be some nice prey over in that area •pads besides him•
Crowtail

•follows behind them• sounds fine to me..hey fluffy what's it like to be a father?
Skyheart
Well that's is true..but dot you miss being free?
Sunheart
een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* It's an amazing feeling. Sure in the beginning it's a very nerve racking feeling, you have to watch over them and raise them to be members of the clan. Once they start getting older though you really get to see their personalities developing and see your hard work and love living in them. It's incredible. *twines tails with his mate* I do miss when they were just little ones running around our paws. -Featherwing

*shakes his head* It's not like I'm trapped. She and I both still have our time apart, but I'm much happier knowing that after a long day of clan duties I can go into the den and see her beautiful face waiting for me. We can lay together and talk. We can touch each other and express our love freely. *purrs* And now we're going to have kits. I find this life so much better than when I was just flirting with her or before she even came around when I'd sit back and wonder who I could possibly end up with one day. Being secure in love is much better than the single life. -Darkmist
een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
8Burries the mouse* "Oh, is that a challenge?" ~ Shiverpaw

"Scent the air and see what else you can find." ~ Falconstar

*Rolls his eyes* "Oh yeah, plenty of those. Invaders, murderers, rogues, the like. We actually chased out a group of rogues this morning; they took over MoonClan's camp." ~ Thorntail

*Starts in the direction of a squirrel, brushing their pelts as she passed by* "She wasn't so bad." ~ Ivyfrost
*Looks bit surprised* Really? I dont know if i can go through with it honestly...
Skyheart

*Purs at his mate*
Crowtail

*sighs and lays down thinking hard* Love it to hard.
Sunheart
Absolutely. *flicks her ear with his tail* Gotta make sure my apprentice is ready for her up and coming assessment. *follows the scent of some mice* -Blackpelt

It's a lot of work, but I promise you it's worth it. -Featherwing

Anything that's worth doing is hard and takes some work. That's why the benefits are so rewarding. -Darkmist
*looks up at him* So then tell me ol wise brother of mine what should i do?
Sunheart

*nods still not looking convinced*
Skyheart

*stops and sniffs the air to scent if anything is near by*
Crowtail
You'll understand once Hushpool gives birth. And when they open their eyes for the first time. It'll all make sense. *purrs and sniffs around the trees* -Featherwing

I'd say think about how happy you are with whoever it is you're considering and think about how much deeper your connection will get and how much stronger your bond will be. If the idea of all that with that cat could actually make you happy then don't hold yourself back. -Darkmist
een jaar geleden TalaLeisu2 said…
Wow. That sounds...busy. -Burntheart

*purrs warmly* -Holiday

*nods* Merryberry...look at the rocks *points to a pile of sandy rocks, the keystone rock being smooth and dark* What do you see? -Briarcloud
*crouches down and starts off to stalk a mole*
Crowtail

*watches him go and looks back at Featherwing* If you say so...hey i heard that sometimes queens die during the whole giving birth thing..is that true?
Skyheart
It's a rare occurrence. Hushpool made it through the first birth with flying colors so I wouldn't be worried about any complications. -Featherwing
*looks a little reassured* If something was to happen to her i dont think i would be able to take care of the kits...
Skyheart

hmmmmm *thinks again* She is fun to be with....
Sunheart
*rests his tail over his shoulder* If anything were to happen Crowtail and I wouldn't hesitate to help you. Don't worry though. Hushpool is as tough as they come. Birthing is like a walk through the forest for her; easy as could be. -Featherwing

Like I said, think about what could even be beyond that. How much more things could develop. -Darkmist
*rolls onto his back* Hmmmm well she is devoted to please me...
Sunheart

*nods* Yea you are right she is strong..she will be fine..*opens his mouth scenting the air*
Skyheart
And your kits will be just as strong as the both of you. *smiles reassuringly before following after a squirrel scent* -Featherwing

And what about you? Could you devote yourself to pleasing her? -Darkmist
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
Besides the thrush I think I smell a mouse over by that hollow *fl old her tail* -Applepaw

I see stones the top one is very shiny -Merryberry
I mean i could see myself devoting myself to her..do you think she is the right cat for me?
Sunheart

*nods and stalks off to follow a robin*
Skheart
*chases after the squirrel and catches it on a low branch* -Featherwing

You two really seem to get along well. You enjoy spending time together. -Darkmist
You didnt answer the question Darkmist. *rolls back onto his stomacth and gets up*
Sunheart

*comes back to them with the mole in his mouth*
Crowtail

*cacthes the robin swiftly and pads back over*
Skyheart
*comes back with his squirrel* Wanna bury these and go for more? -Featherwing

...I think so. I think the two of you could make each other happy. Truly. -Darkmist
*thinks* there was a hunting patrol that went out so I'm sure they have plenty of prey to
Crowtail

*shrugs and sits down*
Skyheart

*nods* See theres the answer i was looking for from my wise brother!
Sunheart
I'm not supposed to answer these questions for you. *chuckles and cuffs him* -Darkmist

*nods* You boys ready to head back then? -Featherwing
well its more helpful if you do *cuffs him back then rubs his head* Plus you are my littermate.
Sunheart

*nods* sure thing fluffy.
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes and nods* Yea I'm ready to head back Featherwing
Crowtail
True. So what are you going to do? -Darkmist

*rolls his eyes as well* What is it with these names? You call me Fluffy, your brother calls me Featherface. -Featherwing
That is the keystone rock. *says solemnly* It is different from the rest, yet it holds the rocks together. -Briarcloud

*ears prick at a noise* *looks up into darker part of forest* -Chillpaw
last edited een jaar geleden
*gives up and goes back to find Treepaw*
Flintpaw

I dont know i dont care what my brother calls you but I'm just going to call you fluffy.
Skyheart

So wise i cant believe i never listened to you before! *stops and thinks* guess the only thing that makes sense is taking her as my mate.
Sunheart
Oh thats so interesting *says studying them again* -Merryberry
*rolls his eyes and flicks his fluffy tail* Fine fine fine. *picks up his squirrel and starts heading back* -Featherwing

Maybe wait until she's a warrior to make that move. *chuckles* -Darkmist

*washes his paws in a sunny spot just inside the cave opening* -Treepaw
This *says, indicating the pile with her tail* Is your Clan. -Briarcloud

*hears the sound again and looks around nervously* -Chillpaw

I guess I better find my apprentice. Please tell me you've been training her well. Cause I don't want to have to start over. -Burntheart (I'm guessing Chillpaw is his apprentice cause I know he had one when I left and she doesn't have a mentor...)
last edited een jaar geleden
*huffs* Fine fine you are the wise one after all *rolls his eyes and gets up*
Sunheart

*smirks and follows after him*
Skyheart

*pads over to him looking annoyed*
Flintpaw
Oh I see says*looking at the stones* Which cat is the keystone? Falconstar? -Merryberry
*narrows eyes* The Clan is made of cats that all hold the weight of responsibility. Each cat bears similar weight, no matter how alike or how different they are. In StormClan there is one who is uniquely different, one without whom *reaches out tail and knocks the keystone rock out of place; the rocks all tumble apart* The Clan falls. -Briarcloud

*eyes widen looking as a shadow falls over her* -Chillpaw
*presses close to Crowtail as they walk* I'm not that fluffy am I? -Featherwing

I am. *grins* -Darkmist

So? How'd it go? -Treepaw
She didnt even take note of my presence. *flops down besides him*
Flintpaw

hmmmm i mean your have a very fluffy tail and i love it *purrs*
Crowtail

*pads behind them awkwardly*
Skyheart

so i know the perfect way to tell her! *purrs* I'm going to get a mouse and tear its heart out and give it to her and tell her she has my heart.
Sunheart
Even when it's kicking your tail like earlier? *purrs and nudges him playfully* -Featherwing

*stares at him for a long moment* You know, sometimes you really surprise me. -Darkmist

Really? She just ignored you? -Treepaw
*raises an eye* Oh Fluffy beat you up?
Skyheart

*flattens his ears embarrassed* Well you got lucky..
Crowtail

*Frowns* what!? i think it is the perfect plan!
Sunheart

*nods* yea...
Flintpaw
*licks his cheek* Don't forget that I was your mentor. I've got some years and experience on you. On the both of you actually. -Featherwing

I wasn't saying that as a bad thing! I just didn't expect that you would come up with something that...well thought out I guess. -Darkmist

Huh. I guess she is an odd one. -Treepaw
*coughs* well i was the one who trained you Fluffy
Skyheart

*purrs in amusement*
Crowtail

*huffs* see i told you!
Flintpaw

Are you calling me mouse brained in a long lengthy way?
Suheart
True and I'm grateful to you for that. Though I may not agree with all of your methods. *rolls his eyes slightly* Listen Skyheart, I know I'm better looking at you, but you didn't have to express your jealousy by repeatedly beating my face. *says teasingly* -Featherwing

No! I'm just saying that the idea is pretty romantic and lovey coming from a Casanova bachelor like yourself. It's surprising, but in a good way. -Darkmist

Maybe she was playing hard to get. *nudges him lightly* -Treepaw
Please i only beat your face because you dont shut up *flicks his tail*
Skyheart

*snorts* See now I'm thinking you are somehow making fun of me *gets up and grooms himself*
Sunheart

She didnt even notice me dude..
Flintpaw
I had to get through the pain somehow! Talking through it work for me. -Featherwing

I swear to StarClan I'm not! -Darkmist

Okay well maybe she had something important on her mind. You gotta think positive man! -Treepaw
*cuffs him playfully* really? I was just joking though i know you mean well.
Sunheart

Well it sure was annoying. *mutters*
Skyheart

*grumbles* Yea i guess...did you talk to Shiverpaw then?
Flintpaw
Well at least it's over now. -Featherwing

Good. *smiles and nudges him* -Darkmist

She's out with Blackpelt I think. -Treepaw
*nods* Yea lucky you right fluffy?
Skyheart

So have you and Flaxenrose decided on names?
Sunheart

oh lucky you *mutters* So what ever happened to that Moonclan she cat you were talking to?
Flintpaw
I'd say so yes. *pads into camp and sets the prey down on the pile* -Featherwing

A few, but we still want to wait and see what they look like when they're born. -Darkmist

*ear twitches slightly* What about her? -Treepaw
*shrugs* i dont know to be honest you two were getting really close....and i was worried for a bit but now thats she is gone you seem to be back to normal.
Flintpaw

Oh hit me with them! Tell me the names!
Sunheart

*pads in after him*
Crowtail

*follows them in and pads to the fresh kill pile*
Skyheart
*presses close to Crowtail, leaning close to whisper to him* How are you feeling? -Featherwing

We like Dapplekit, Sparrowkit and Tanglekit. -Darkmist

Yea...-Treepaw
Tanglekit huh? •has a sour look• Why?
Sunheart

Good why? •looks a bit confused•
Crowtail

•sits besides them•
Skyheart

•looks back at him• that was a slow yea Treepaw
Flintpaw
een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
Tala, Shiverpaw was Burntheart's apprentice, but when you disappeared I reassigned her to Blackpelt. I forgot to give Chillpaw an apprentice when I re-added her to the list. He can mentor one of the next apprentices? Honeykit, maybe?
Also, should somebody save Chillpaw?

"So," *begins* "You came back with kits. Does that mean that Gabby is..." ~ Ivyfrost

*snorts* "I think you mean Blackpelt's apprentice; Falconstar reassigned her." ~ Thorntail

*Nods* "Hunt it," *orders simply* ~ Falconstar

*Crouches down and begins stalking a mouse* ~ Shiverpaw
*lashes tail* She's dead. -Holiday

*draws ears back* Well then. Glad she got the training she needed. -Burntheart

My memory is horrible. Well I'm glad somebody's training her! lol and yeah I guess Chillpaw should have a mentor until she's named warrior.