Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 31229

een jaar geleden theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Looks away) I had three...They were all still born. (Lays down looking at her paws, suddenly feeling as if she lost her strength to hold herself up.)During my pregnancy I didn't want those kits... But when I went into labor and the first one wasn't moving, I desperately wanted them to be okay. I felt completely broken when the last kit didn't take its first breath.-Juniperleaf
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
*nuzzles her chin* I'm sorry Juniperleaf...
Tigerfang
een jaar geleden smartone123 said…
(poor juniperleaf)
(Nuzzles him. Closes eyes fighting back tears and leans on him)I didn't know what to do anymore. I didn't eat, I didn't sleep... Sometimes I have dreams of them.-Juniperleaf
•licks the top of her head• well they are in a better place I bet •purrs• some where warm and sunny
Tigerfang
(Nods sadly not saying anything else)-Juniperleaf
i never really wanted kits either *mumbles* my former mate wanted to have kits..i just wanted to make her happy so i gave her kits..
Tigerfang
(Looks at him)But what about after they came? Did you feel different?-Juniperleaf
*shrugs* a little...they are part of me i mean I'm there father *shuffles his paws*
Tigerfang
Massivefoot:walks out and looks for his sister
(Sits up and licks his cheek)do you want to talk about them?-Juniperleaf
massivefoot:sighs
•shakes his head• no honestly I think they are better off with out me •sighs• I tried talking to them and they made it clear they want nothing to do with me
Tigerfang
grandwillow:sees her brother
massiefoot:comes over"i need to talk to you"
(Twitches ears)Is there any reason why they don't)-Juniperleaf
*nods* yea...when Berrypaw was a few moons old she begged me to take her out of camp..i wanted to be a good father and i took her out she was so small i lose track of her..and a badger found her and shook her up..ever since then she has pushed me away not wanting me to have anything to do with her even though i tried and Snowpaw he wanted attention from me but i never gave it to him because i was always trying to get Berrypaws attention..
Tigerfang
Has Snowpaw tried to get your attention recently?-Juniperleaf
Hallowwind:looks around
no he stays away from me..he is better off like that anyways *licks his paw*
Tigerfang
een jaar geleden TalaLeisu2 said…
*nods starting back across GoldenClan territory* Not exactly like that, but similar yes. -Yellowblaze

*watches Grandwillow curiously* -Holiday

*pads over to her smelling in her sweet scent and looking at her beautiful face* How I've missed you... *hears her words and stops* No don't leave me again Shimmerpelt! Don't leave me again! -Burntheart
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
*Shoots him a cold look* "They'll be fine." ~ Berrypaw

*Flicks his tail* "Because it's none of your business." ~ Thorntail

*Snorts, amused* ~ Falconstar

(Frowns)Have you tried to talk to him?-Juniperleaf
nope he doesnt wan an talk to me so i let him be to its what they want Juniperleaf so ill let them have it
Tigerfang

okay okay it was just a thought Berrypaw
Snowpaw

*frowns* seemed like he was interested in my though *grumbles sittings down*
Sunpaw
*stops when he smells rabbit and with massive effort turns away* -Yellowblaze

*peers around nervously* -Holiday

(I did that "get to know your characters" thing. Interesting, though I never came up with theme songs for my characters XD)
Grandwillow:"you ok?"she asked as she padded back from talking to her brother
Shimmerpelt:"im sorry love i wish i could stay but its just not allowed but i hope you take my words...ill see you again one day"as she was gone
*collapses unable to hold himself up any longer* -Burntheart

*flinches looking at her paws* I'm worried. -Holiday
Grandwillow:puts one of hier big paws on her back patting it softly and comfortingly "try to relax abit itll help.You can vent to me if you like im always an open ear"she smiled ears tilted towards Holiday in a listening postion
Glad you thought it was interesting xD I had fun putting it together. I'll probably go back and add the rest of my cats when I get bored.

*Notices and nudges him gently* "We're almost back to camp. You can eat then." ~ Falconstar

"Well don't say things like that!" *Snaps* "It's like you're looking for troubel!" ~ Berrypaw

*Looks at the camp entrance, almost thoughtfully* "Sometimes Burntheart doesn't know when to stop. You have to force him too. You can talk his ear off later when he's in a better state of mind." ~ Thorntail

Sometimes I wish that Thorn and Burnt had gotten together instead of Thorn and Black, but I still adore their friendship so much.
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Now my feelings are hurt a jaar later XD een jaar geleden
XD

•winces from her comment• it was just a thought berrypaw...
Snowpaw

Guess that's where you come in? And I thought you didn't care anyone besides yourself •snorts amused• guess I'm wrong
Sunpaw
"Why would you even say such a thing though?" *Demands* "That's your leader and medicine cat you're talking about! They'll... they'll be just... fine..." *Trailed off as concern and fear finally entered her eyes* ~ Berrypaw

*Shrugs* "I have a few exceptions. Burntheart happens to be one of them." ~ Thorntail
Who else? •twitches his tail curiously•
Sunpaw

•takes a step back from her• okay okay I get it don't to nip my ear off for it..
Snowpaw
Shimmerpelt:feels tears well up as she was back in startclan "ill miss you..."
*falls asleep in the sandy hollow* -Burntheart

*nods picking up the pace ever so slightly* -Yellowblaze

*tilts head* Mousepaw was my niece. -Holiday
*Was tempted to just ignore him, but decided to tolerate him a while longer* "Holiday would be the other, I guess." ~ Thorntail

*Huffs and turns around, and starts shuffling through the moss* "I'll talk to you later, Snowpaw." ~ Berrypaw

*Grins a little. He's an amusing little tom,* "I don't think I ever asked you, but you're not struggling with your medicine cat duties, are you? I knwo that Yarrowleaf passed before he could teach you everything." ~ Falconstar
Grandwillow:"oh im sorry...are you worried about skyheart?"she asked curious and gentle.Shed make a good mom
Shimmerpelt:looks down at him wanting to go into his dream but knowing she couldnt
(Presses on)Maybe he's just scared to talk to you. You said it yourself that you never gave him attention. Maybe he thinks you don't want anything to do with him.-Juniperleaf

(Glances at her )I do want kits of my own one day, to answer your question. (Sighs)I'm just afraid that...-Galewing
*sighsn* okay talk to you later then...*pads out of the den*
Snowpaw

so you only have 2 friends then?
Sunpaw

Juniperleaf im letting them be i still care about them its just they want distance and I'm giving it to them.
Tigerfang
*Glances at him and realizes he's thinking about the kits they lost, and decides not to push him any further. Lays her tail on his back comfortingly and says softly* "It's okay; there's no rush for kits. But don't worry. You're such a natural with them that when you pick out the perfect she-cat and decide to start a family, you won't have to worry about being a good father." *Smiles a little* "Not every tom has that pleasure." ~ Mistybreeze

*Shrugs* "I guess." ~ Thorntail
(Lowers ears)Okay... Sorry.-Juniperleaf

(Licks a paw and draws it over his ear)I guess you're right. (Smiles softly at her)You're a great cat to talk to Mistybreeze.-Galewing
Just read your responses on the 'Get to Know Your Character Game' Tala, and I learned a couple interesting quirks about your cats xD I had no idea that Holiday has a minor crush on Galewing, and I also love mash-up songs (AND FALL OUT BOY!). And I'm sorry, but Burntheart's article made me laugh. Especially when I read "he's a catmint addict" and "Ivypaw (questionable)". But they were all fun to read :)

Oh! And about Chillkit's name, YOU actually inspired it xD Right before Mistybreeze was about it kit, you had mentioned that you thought 'Chill' would be a beautiful prefix for a she-cat, and since I had decided beforehand that one of the kits would be yours, I decided to go ahead and name her Chillkit :) I wanted the sisters to have similar names, so Chillkit actually inspired Shiverkit's name.
(i might do it xD)
o.0

*licks his paw* oh okay then..are you going to take me out for training soon? *says a bit hesitant*
Sunpaw

its fine..*brushes against her* lets get back to camp.
Tigerfang
Wait, what???? XD
*Returns the smile* "Thanks, I try." ~ Mistybreeze
(Nods and stands)I'm sorry I sorta ruined our night.

(Purrs)Do you want to grab something to eat?-Galewing
I'm so lost, why are we all making faces (O.o) and asking 'what'? xDx

"Once Falconstar returns." *replies* ~ Thorntail

*Nods and stands* "Sure." ~ Mistybreeze
was reading the characters i have to do a few of mine still :D and i miss fosters homes :(

*nods* okay..soo uh what are we going to do?
Sunpaw

*shrugs* its fine there are more then one nights *purrs*
Tigerfang
Foster homes?

*Shrugs and stands to his paws* "We'll try hunting. Hopefully you're better at that than you are territory scouting." ~ Thorntail