Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6551-6600 of 31229

een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
What's been going on with him lately? -Featherwing

About what? -Frecklenose
een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
Busyyyy Teammm?

*Snuggles deeper into their nesting* ~ Thorntail

*Nuzzles her shoulder* "I'm glad." *Looks over her shoulder at the warriors den* "I should talk to Burntheart; welcome him back. I haven't done that yet." ~ Ivyfrost

I actually just got home. Let me take a quick shower then I'll hop on.

*curls up around him more, holding him close* -Blackpelt

*pads back into camp, dropping prey on the pile* -Sweetbriar
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* not sure i dont really listen in on our kits *purrs* i let them have there privacy.
Crowtail

*shrugs padding out and looks for Scorchgaze*
Sunheart
K.

*Eyes open again and he glares at his mate, thoroughly annoyed* "Do you mind?" ~ Thorntail
For StarClan's sake, Thorntail, I'm just holding you! -Blackpelt

That's a shocker. *teases* -Featherwing

*goes through the fresh kill pile* Probably time for a hunting patrol. The queens will be up for breakfast soon I'm sure. -Scorchgaze
"Well, go cuddle with some fresh-kill or something. You're disturbing my sleep." ~ Thorntail

*Apprcohes his deputy* "Put me on one?" *requests* "I could do with some hunting." ~ Falconstar
last edited een jaar geleden
Want me and Frecklenose to go out and hunt then?
Sunheart

*flicks his nose with his tail* Shush you.
Crowtail
*rolls his eyes and gets up* Fine. *pads out of the warriors den, stretching* -Blackpelt

*nods* Perfect then. Falconstar, Frecklenose, Sunheart aaand..... Sweetbriar, get your tail over here. -Scorchgaze

But I just went hunt-*stops immediately when her gaze lands on Falconstar**simply nods and joins the group* -Sweetbriar

All right, you four head out. -Scorchgaze

*purrs and nuzzles his shoulder* I'm only teasing. -Featherwing
*nods and waits for them at the entrance*
Sunheart

What ever you say. *pads around scenting still a bit curious where Treetail went*
Crowtail
*Opens his eyes again, obviously checking out Blackpelt as he leaves, before smirking to himself and snuggling deeper into their nest* ~ Thorntail

*His expression becomes slightly annoyed, and he resists the urge to roll his eyes* *Leads the patrol out of camp* "Yeah... follow me." ~ Falconstar
Whatever happened to privacy? *purrs and nudges him* -Featherwing

*heads over to the nursery and pokes in his head, whispering* You up, Hushpool? -Blackpelt

Wide awake, unfortunately. -Hushpool

*follows along beside Sunheart* So will we be splitting up into pairs? *flashes a grin in her sister's direction* -Frecklenose
"If you want to, then sure." *Glances at them, unamused* "I'll take Sunheart." ~ Falconstar
Aww what? But Sunheart and I hunt well together. -Frecklenose
"I know you do; whether or not I can trust the two of you to actually hunt is my concern." ~ Falconstar
*lets out a small snort of a laugh* -Sweetbriar

*casts her sister a slight glare* This is hunting for the clan we're talking about. It's important and I will take it seriously. -Frecklenose
"And your new mate?" *asks airily* "Can the same be said for him?" ~ Falconstar
*flciks his tail* I think me and Frecklenose will be fine..Plus i hear you and Sweetbriar get along. *looks at him cooly*
Sunheart

Well i just want to make sure he isn't in trouble.
Crowtail

*looks up at him* You know its not nice to barge in Blackpelt.
Skyheart
Of course! Sunheart is as devoted a warrior as everyone else! Even more so! *nods confidently* He and I hunt very well together. It would make the most sense to pair us as a hunting team. -Frecklenose
What if I said I brought food? *holds up a rabbit* -Blackpelt

Want to check on him then? -Featherwing
okay you can stay *grabs the rabbit*
Skyheart

*nods* Yea just one little peak is all.
Crowtail
*Stops and slowly turns around, eyes cold* "Excuse me?" ~ Falconstar
That's what I thought. *chuckles and sits down* -Blackpelt

Lead the way then, love. -Featherwing

*feels a pit in her stomach and screams internally* Why is everyone determined to make things so much more difficult for me?! I'll NEVER get him to like me at this rate! -Sweetbriar

*glances a little nervously at her mate, not expecting him to say something so reckless to the leader* -Frecklenose
*looks away awkwardly* Uh never mind...So uh me and Frecklenose and you and Sweetbriar?
Sunheart

*nods and starts to pad along following Treetails Scent*
Crowtail

*looks at him* so whats up? *takes a bite of the rabbit*
Skyheart
Not much, just wanted to come and check on you two. Thought of any names for the kits? -Blackpelt

*follows him* Let's just check to make sure he's okay. Whatever he's doing let's not interrupt him. -Featherwing
een jaar geleden forgetful said…
*lays in the nursery mumbling to herself* I wish I was old enough to be a warrior - Honeykit
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
Treepaw I have something to tell you.. *says with a sot of quiver of fear in her voice* -Silverbird
I have my warrior name now, Silverbird. It's Treetail. *sits beside her and wraps his tail around her shoulders* What's wrong? -Treetail
Oh Congratulations *smiles a bit then sighs* Look Treetail I'm going to come out and say it...I'm pregnant with your kits... -Silverbird
*looks taken a back* A-Are you sure? I mean...it was only the one time and I...I thought we were careful...-Treetail
I'm sure I wouldnt have told you if I wasnt *narrows her eyes slightly* So what are we going to do? -Silverbird
•pads around stopping when he hears them and nods to Featherwing peaking his head through a bush•
Crowtail

•nods• if it's a girl bloodkit!
Skyheart
Well I obviously want to be there for you and them. Have you considered coming to StormClan? The size of StormClan alone would offer protection for you and the kits. You wouldn't have to worry about them not having denmates because one of our queens recently birthed a litter and two more queens are expecting to go into labor soon. -Treetail
Also Cobrakit! -Hushpool

Wow. Those are some interesting names. -Blackpelt

*sits beside him, trying to peer around his shoulder* -Featherwing
*blinks even at the suggestion of that* MoonClan is my home if I'm going to carry and give birth to these kits they're going to be MoonClan kits they're needed more there after everything that has happened. Besides I can't imagine giving birth to kits in a place that I don't know surrounded by cats that probably don't like me or my kits. No, I'm staying in MoonClan with my family and friends and giving birth there. We already have four kits there and more on the way with another litter they'll have plenty of playmates. And if you're so concerned about protection I could argue that you should come to MoonClan and defend our kits there. -Silverbird
*frowns* They're my kits too so that also means they're StormClan kits. I can't leave my family and my friends. My dads have already lost one son. Rainpaw was held back from the warrior ceremony, I can't leave her now. And Flintstripe is my best friend; he's always been there for me, I can't just leave. Silverbird, what if something were to happen like what did with the rouges? How could we guarantee that you and the kits would be safe? -Treetail
een jaar geleden TalaLeisu2 said…
Poor Sweetbriar! lol I kinda like the idea of Berryfrost totes crushing on Yellowblaze and him being kinda oblivious for a short while haha

*nods* Okay. *nudges her* Maybe you can convince him to get his lazy butt into gear, huh? -Holiday
My Clan will be strong we've had warrior ceremonies and soon new apprentices will be brought in...my Clan is small yes but that's why they need these kits more than your Clan. I'm Flyheart's daughter my blood is strongly routed in MoonClan I will not deprive them of possible warriors. My Clan will protect my kits with their lives and even when the rouges invaded yes we lost my sister but all three of her kits survived and will be apprenticed. Nothing is ever guaranteed but my father will roll over his grave if I leave MoonClan. *she continues stubbornly* -Silverbird
I can't leave StormClan. My...my brother is buried here. I made a promise to him in StarClan that I'd work twice as hard for StormClan. If I leave I'll be disgracing his memory. *narrows his eyes slightly* I won't leave my home. -Treetail
I won't leave either *continues stubbornly* -Silverbird
I deserve to be a part of the kits' lives, Silverbird. -Treetail
Well I hardly think Bearstar will let a StormClan cat saunter into camp every once in awhile...he won't even be pleased that I'm having half Clan kits but he'll take them because he loves kits and out of respect for my father... -Silverbird
•twitches his ears listening and looks back at Featherwing• isn't that the moon clan cat he made friends with?
Crowtail

•shrugs• is there a problem?
Skyheart
Silverbird they're my kits just as much as they are yours! *looks at her sadly* You make it sound like you'll keep them from me. -Treetail

*nods* Silverpaw. I'm sure she's a warrior now though. -Featherwing

No no. I wouldn't expect anything different from you two. -Blackpelt
They are your kits I'm just saying it'll be really hard to see them if your going to stay in StormClan... *sighs* -Silverbird
Then we'll work something out! *flattens his ears in frustration* I need to stay here. StormClan is my home and there are too many cats that are too important in my life for me to just leave. But I need to see my kits. They need to know that they have a father who loves them. -Treetail
*twitches his ears hearing kits* Hmmm...come on lets go..*turns and starts to pad away*
Crowtail

*purrs* thought so..*nuzzles the rabbit to Hushpool*
Skyheart
*eats* So what's been keeping you so busy, Blackpelt? -Hushpool

Exactly what or rather who you'd expect. -Blackpelt

*follows him* Is everything all right? -Featherwing
*sighs thinking* I could have a friend visit you here and tell you about the kits and the pregnancy...I can't take the kits to see you til they're old enough to leave camp though... -Silverbird
Once they're old enough to walk and run bring them to the burrow I showed you. It'll be safe enough that I can spend time with them there. -Treetail