Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6851-6900 of 31229

een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
"We are," *assures him* "So long as this time you'll eat something too." ~ Berryfrost

"So I guessed," *Mutters dryly* "Shouldn't you be in the nursery?" ~~ Thorntail

*Shrugs and sits down* "All things considered, I suppose it's been well. Plently of new warriors and kits, at least. We had some trouble with rogues, but they're gone now... mostly," *finishes, thinking of Redshadow* ~ Ivyfrost

*Exhales, exasperated* "A more aggressive approach... I don't even want to think of what that's like. It's bad enough the way she is now!" *Remembers he's talking to her father and quickly adds* "Not that she's bad or anything, she's a great cat I'm sure, she's just not..." *trails off* ~ Falconstar

een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
Very true. *smiles and heads into camp* -Treetail

Obviously we have to be careful. But we can still have plenty of fun. *purrs* -Frecklenose

*raises his eyebrow in an almost warning way* She's not what? All my daughters are wonderful cats. They're gorgeous, intelligent, strong. Sweetbriar especially has the warmest heart and the quickest wit of everyone I've ever known. -Scorchgaze
Busyyy?

*Shakes his head* "That's not what I was getting at, Scorchgaze. She's a fine cat, I know that, I just don't envision a future for us." ~ Falconstar
Nope I'm free

Well that's fine. All I can say is you won't know for sure unless you give it some thought. Trust me, I've had to do a lot of that in my time. -Scorchgaze
"About mates?" *asks idly* "You and Yarrowleaf always seemed so certain of everything." Falconstar
*purrs* When we first fell in love it was difficult. Not only were we the first openly gay couple in clan history, but he was medicine cat. We thought for sure that we wouldn't be able to be together. But I meant more so before and after Yarrowleaf. I've had a lot of ups and downs in love. -Scorchgaze
"Oh?" *licks a paw* "I know about the 'after', but the 'before' is news to me." ~ Falconstar
*sits down* Well. Even as I kit I realized that my feelings weren't the same as the others. Tigerfang was actually my first love. I confessed to him when we were apprentices. -Scorchgaze
*Draws back, shocked* "Wait... what?" ~ Falconstar
*nods* Tigerfang was my first love. Luckily enough he still allowed me to remain his friend even after he knew my real feelings. It took me a while to get over my feelings, but I did eventually. Now he just likes to tease me about it. *rolls his eyes in amusement* -Scorchgaze
"Never would've guessed," *Murmurs* "So then how did you and Yarrowleaf find each other?" ~ Falconstar
I honestly feel as though StarClan willed it. I felt alone in that I doubted I would find anyone to love me. It connected in my head that someone who could understand being unable to have love would be the medicine cat. So I approached him, trying to build a friendship. I helped him when he needed to collect herbs, I brought him food to make sure he was eating properly. Over time a friendship blossomed and after that...we just fell in love. -Scorchgaze
*Nods slowly* "Sounds like it took awhile." ~ Falconstar
It did. But I noticed he was beautiful long before that. I know most toms wouldn't like to be called beautiful, but to me he was. Handsome, beautiful, gorgeous. All of it. And even though he was medicine cat, there was a certain fierceness to him. He was perfect in my eyes. So even when we weren't truly friends yet, more of acquaintances, I could still tell there was something special about him. Something that had drawn me to him in the first place. I suppose you could say I may have had an unconscious crush on him. -Scorchgaze
*Nods slowly, absorbing everything he said. Finally asks* "Do you think you and Sweetbriar are similar?" ~ Falconstar
*shrugs his shoulders slightly* Possibly. I'd like to think all the kits have taken traits from Sheepfluff and I alike. Brownnut as well. I have always told them to be open and honest, especially when I came to feelings in their hearts. Sweetbriar always seemed to absorb the most of what I said though. -Scorchgaze
*Was silent for a few minutes, before finally asking, in all seriousness* "So... if she's anything like you... does she also find tom's 'beautiful'? Because I'm not sure how I feel about that." ~ Falconstar
*laughs* No I've never heard her describe you using the word beautiful. So you've got nothing to worry about there. -Scorchgaze
*Suddenly eyes him suspeciously* "Has she ever described you to me using other words?" ~ Falconstar
*tries to hide a slight chuckle and a grin* Possibly. When I asked her why she was so persistent about you a lot of words got thrown about. -Scorchgaze
last edited een jaar geleden
*Eyes narrow* "Like what?" ~ Falconstar
Intelligent, strong, grand and intriguing were some of them. -Scorchgaze
*If anything, his mood seems to sour* "She thinks I'm intriguing. No wonder I haven't been able to shake her off yet." ~ Falconstar
*chuckles* That's your fault, mister mysterious. *rolls his eyes in amusement* Why do you get so put off by the idea that someone is attracted to you? Don't tell me you've never been attracted to anyone before. You have to at least understand that it's very possible a lot of she-cats in this clan find you appealing. -Scorchgaze
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
*pads besides him* So what now?
Flintstripe

Yea alot of fun. *sits up and starts to groom himsefl*
Sunheart
I don't know. Since I'm in your debt I guess it's up to you. *nudges him playfully* We could grab a bite to eat. -Treetail

Mhmm. *rolls over on her side and watches him happily* -Frecklenose
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
Yes I've heard *purrs a bit* Though I am not much of a gossip too busy for that -Merryberry
Well thanks for that. I wish more cats would follow that mentality. *purrs and nudges her lightly* Always working hard. -Sweetbriar
I'm a medicine cat I gotta patch you dummies up when you get hurt *nudges her back* -Merryberry
Well I've been lucky enough not to get hurt yet. -Sweetbriar
That's true enough. Though Yellowblaze says the warmer it gets the more risk taking cats like to take -Merryberry
"I don't care if they're attracted to me so long as they don't act on their attractions." ~ Falconstar
*laughs a bit* Well you might be making some pretty severe demands there. -Scorchgaze

Well you know me, Merry. Risk taking isn't really my thing. -Sweetbriar
YOU LITERALLY ASKED THE CLAN LEADER ON A DATE. WHATDYA MEAN RISKS AREN'T YOUR THING?

"Am I really, though?" ~ Falconstar
Yea right *chuckles and pads up to the stream and starts gathering comfrey* -Merryberry
Lol XD

Possibly. I mean, even if your feelings aren't returned there's no harm in trying your best to earn a chance. -Scorchgaze

*watches what she gathers then starts to help* Not as much as others! *purrs slightly* -Sweetbriar
That is true enough *purrs* I'm sure your happy to be officially a warrior now -Merryberry
Definitely. I'm sure you're happy to have your full name now as well. When you work so hard it definitely feels great to know that your effort hasn't gone unnoticed. -Sweetbriar
I was very happy to get my name *smiles* All the births and wound healing and trying to resuscitate has helped me understand mistakes and victories, I've learned a lot I was glad Yellowblaze agreed that I was good enough -Merryberry
If anyone could do it it's you, Merry. You've always been so smart and capable. -Sweetbriar
I have to be when your the medicine cat you hold life in your paws you have to be worthy to help save lives *gathers up the last bit of her herbs* alright I think we've got enough for today -Merryberry
een jaar geleden TalaLeisu2 said…
Naturally. -Yellowblaze

*peers around at her* mostly? what do you mean? -Burntheart

*looks up at him with narrowed eyes* I don't like your tone, mister! -Squirrelkit

Aaalllrighty then! Run along and play now! -Holiday
*nods* sounds like a plan im starving!
Flintstripe

*glances at her between licks* Enjoying the show?
Sunheart
*nods and grabs the bundle she'd gathered* Well, if I do ever end up getting hurt I wouldn't trust anyone with my well being more than you. -Sweetbriar

You pick what we eat then. -Treetail

Was my staring that noticable? *purrs in amusement, knowing full well that she wasn't trying to hide it* -Frecklenose
•looks through the pile and takes a nice vole• my favorite!
Flintstripe

•rolls his eyes and nods• very my love •purrs and continues grooming his fur•
Sunheart
You gonna share that or should I get my own? *chuckles* -Treetail

Well I can't help it. I landed such a handsome tom it's hard not to stare. *purrs* -Frecklenose
You won't have much of a choice *purrs playfully* -Merryberry
*laughs a bit* Very true. Just take the compliment! *purrs and cuffs her with her tail* -Sweetbriar
oh i know. i even stare at myself when ever i see my reflection *purrs*
Sunheart

*shakes his head* nah ill share with you just this once.
Flintstripe
*Shrugs* "Maybe. That's just not the way I see it." ~ Falconstar

*Shots him a look* "You say that, but I can name several instances when we've 'shared fresh-kill' and I was the only one who ate anything." ~ Berryfrost

"Well..." *heasitates* "One of the rogues had a secret relationship with Mistybreeze, and after our final battle with them, he requested to join our ranks. And Falconstar accepted him." ~ Ivyfrost

"My tone?" *Echos, incredulously* "Kit, I've eaten squirrels that are bigger than you!" ~ Thorntail