Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9201-9250 of 31229

een jaar geleden smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk: before he could stop himself,he ran into the on coming deputy as they rolled together.He blinked and saw the deputy on top of him "hello,long time no see.Sorry about the mishap"he had some leaves in his fur

Brumblebraze: he sighed "ya that sucks" putting his head on Blackpelt's shoulder without thinking " Do know if i can find someone else special,so can you guys when the time comes.You and Scorchgaze are great cats and deserve to be happy"when he realized what he did he yanked off his head"im sorry!" as he scooted away as not to seem weird "so um ya"looking down,super embarrassed
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
*chuckles* You are spoiling me to much
Flintstripe

And i love that go to attitude of yours.
Sunheart

First time i ever saw it.
Skyheart

*nods* Tired from all the exploring!
Foxkit

*peeks out form underneath his mother*
Tanglekit
Urio:she woke up after her nap feeling better as she looked around.She noticed herbs next to her"well i guess ill eat them..."she tried to but couldn't since she didn't know what they were.She drank from the moss like she was severely dehydrated
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
It's fine. Don't worry about it. *huffs slightly in an almost laughing way* Brumblebraze, you're much younger than Scorchgaze and I. I highly doubt love is available to us anymore. You're young and eligible. If this isn't too personal, may I ask: are you open to toms and she-cats or just toms? -Blackpelt

No it's my fault! *shakes out his fur* I was so focused on that rabbit I didn't pay any attention to where I was running. *brushes the leaves out of his fur* There you go. Again, my apologies. -Scorchgaze

*rolls her eyes in frustration* Hardly! I've been heroic many times! -Hushpool

Oh really? *purrs and drags her tongue across his muzzle* -Frecklenose

First it's not enough and now it's too much?! *chuckles and cuddles him, holding him tightly* You're just going to have to get used to it! -Treetail

I get it. *flops down* -Bloodkit
smartone123 commented…
(i hate to admit it but i kinda am shipping brumble and blackpelt abit XDX im horrible im sorry) een jaar geleden
*nudges the herbs to Urio* Eat. They're meant to help your stomach. -Featherwing
Brumblebraze:he felt his face go warm as he looked down abit"ive never though about it...ive never been with anyone"laying away from him abit

Yaletrunks:looks up at him on top of him and smirks.He reached up and yanked him down licking his nose"gotch!"he said as he got up and went up ahead smirking,silently egging him to race him

Urio:looks up and nods"if you say so.."she hesitantly ate them grimacing "they are bitter"she said lapping at the water
Oh I wouldn't get too invested. I've got some....plans for ol Blackie.
smartone123 commented…
nooo what are they?dont kill him xo een jaar geleden
TeamPeeta649 commented…
I cannot speak of them here, but I will message u een jaar geleden
It's okay. I'm sorry if I'm prying too much, but give it some thought. When I was younger I swore up and down that I was straight. But falling for Thorntail, well more like being seduced by him for his own entertainment then somehow falling for him *purrs fondly* I realized my truth. It's okay to like either or both. But if you do find yourself interested in she-cats as well I may know the perfect lady for you. -Blackpelt

*stands almost frozen in shock before looking over at him* What was that for? -Scorchgaze
Brumblebraze: he cocked his head "who?"he was curious though still embarrassed about the subject
Yaletrunk:he smirked "you'll have to catch me to find out"as he looked at him mischievously (hell run off if Scorchgaze takes the bait XD)
Well, Berryfrost is a single lady. I've spent some time around her and Sweetbriar. She's a lovely cat, you'd just have to get to know her more to see if you could ever see any potential in it. -Blackpelt

Ja baited XD
All right then. A deputy never backs down from a challenge. *stretches, limbering up his muscles before charging at him* -Scorchgaze
Brumblebraze : looks doubtful "I don't know...i can talk to her I guess" he sighed just unsure.He didnt know what he wanted

Yaletrunk: runs off with powerful legs,in pretty good shape himself as he smirked.This goes on for awhile before something slows him down for a second and Scorchgaze pounces on him.He looked up"you win.I did it cause i find you very cute..is there a problem with that?"he asked looking up at him
*snorts* Like when?
Skyheart

*growls lowly* Hey now dont get things started.
Sunheart

Mhmm.. *yawns and stretches*
Foxkit

Yea yea and i still have to plan our date to. *grins*
Flintstripe
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
*comes back with a rabbit in her jaws* Catch anything boys? *calls to them* -Sheepfluff
smartone123 commented…
(they arent around XD they got side tracked) een jaar geleden
TeamPeeta649 commented…
hallo if she's gonna kill their moment it's unfortunate, but it happens sometimes XD een jaar geleden
There's no rush. I'm just trying to give you some things to think about. Maybe cheer you up a tad. -Blackpelt

*raises an eyebrow doubtfully, more concerned with being thought of as cute than the prey at this moment* Cute? You find me...cute? -Scorchgaze

I helped Sheepfluff birth her six kits! In the battle I fought to protect Falconstar. -Hushpool

Sorry sorry. *purrs mischievously and lays back* -Frecklenose

Well you better get planning because if I come up with one first and take you out I won't hesitate to be on top again. *grins and licks his chin* -Treetail

You wanna take a nap? -Bloodkit
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
Sorry I'm one my phone can't read the comments on my post they get all warped on mobile haha
Brumblebraze: he gave a soft smile"thank you"he felt pretty comfortable with Blackpelt,he hoped they would have a long friendship together

Yaletrunk:"yes it's not a bad thing" he said looking up to him smiling "you are also very handsome as well"he said abit coyly
Yea it cuts off on mine too. If you copy and paste then view it in this text box you'll see the full thing. At least on my phone.

Comforting others is my specialty. *it was true, everyone in the clan loved Blackpelt**he was always positive and there for anyone that needed a friend* -Blackpelt

Oh. *blinks* Well thank you. *smiles slightly* I don't know about cute though. Isn't that a term you save typically for kits, she-cats or gentler toms? Me: huge and aging and bearing a few scars doesn't really qualify as cute. -Scorchgaze
Brumblebraze:he looked at him "well i hope youd let me be the one comfort you.You need someone to comfort you as well" giving him an affectionate nudge

Yaletrunk:"No you are very much cute.Your reactions are cute,when you look at others me especially when you think we dont see is very cute and that little nose wrinkle when your annoyed or thinking is cute too" he purred
*shrugs slightly, a light smile played across his face* I've got my brothers: Featherwing, Sunheart and Darkmist. I've got the ever reliable Scorchgaze. And surprisingly enough Skyheart. But now I've got another friend. *nudges him back* -Blackpelt

*scoffs slightly* At my age you would think I'd evolved passed that quirk. *stares down at him for a moment, thinking intently and analyzing his face* Yaletrunk, would you be opposed to me taking you on a outing? Not clan duties, but...more of a date. -Scorchgaze
brumblebraze: "im glad,my second good friend.."he purred content actually looking pretty happy for once
Yaletrunk:he purred "dont its cute"looking up at him.He blinked at that and smiled"sure sounds like fun"he said as he leaned up and licked his nose again" ill be a real gentleman and take my lady out,floors and all" he teased a bit standing up shaking his fur out
(i see Yaletrunk, looking like this abit but all grey,amber eyes and a white ear)
 (i see Yaletrunk, looking like this abit but all grey,amber eyes and a white ear)
(this too)
 (this too)
(Brumblebraze is like this)
 (Brumblebraze is like this)
You can make more. -Blackpelt

*gives him a light-hearted look of annoyance* I believe I was the one to ask you on this date. I'll be taking you out. -Scorchgaze (one of these two is going to be the uke eventually and no way is Scorchgaze going to just take that position XD Scorch is seme to the death lmao)
CUUUUUTE!
(this is Urio)
 (this is Urio)
Brumblebraze:"its pretty hard for me to make good friends"he said chin in paws

Yaletrunk: he smiled "doesnt stop me from being a gentleman"he grinned nudging him challengingly (this is battle to the death,top addition XD)

(also another pic of Urio)
 Brumblebraze:"its pretty hard for me to make good friends"he zei chin in paws Yaletrunk: he smile
It gets easier with time. -Blackpelt

(Seme or die!! XD)
Uh huh. *chuckles slightly* We'll see who's the bigger gentleman. -Scorchgaze
Scorchgaze only he has brighter coloring
 Scorchgaze only he has brighter coloring
More like this.
 meer like this.
Brumblebraze: "i guess so"he sighed stretching "tell me more about yourself"he looked over"id like to get to know my new friend"smiling

(exactly XD)
Yaletrunk: he looked at him"im gonna be the best gentleman you've ever seen.Faster too"smirking as he zoomed off,back to camp though picking his prey up first.
Hey come on that's not fair! •pouts•
Flintstripe

Those aren't even that heroic.
Skyheart

•yawns• what was your favorite thing you saw?
Foxkit

•gives her a funny look and roles his eyes•
Sunheart
Well, I'm a pretty simple cat. I don't like to do much else other than spend time with those I care about. My family and friends are incredibly important to me. -Blackpelt

*rolls his eyes in amusement**picks up his catches and finds Sheepfluff* Ready to head back, fluff? -Scorchgaze
Yea right! -Hushpool

What? -Frecklenose

Fine fine fine. *licks from his neck to his ear* You enjoyed it though didn't you? *tugs lightly on his ear* -Treetail

The leader's den! It's so cool! -Bloodkit
Yaletrunk:he slowed down once he got his prey and trotted back.A date huh?he smiled this should be fun he purred as he headed back.He entered the camp looking around "this would be good for rhe elderly" he mummbled as he went to the elders nest and popped in " want dinner?" he asked Tangledbreeze

Brumblebraze:"thats not bad at all.What about favorite duty?Hunting fighting ect"he said

Urio:she stepped out of the den abit unstead to take a look at the place she was taken, though not use to so many cats.Her pregnant belly hung down

(super cute X3)
Oh that's a tough one. I've always been a natural fighter, but I really do love hunting. You? -Blackpelt

*follows close to her side* It's okay. -Featherwing
*pads to his nest and lays down*
Crowtail

*nods* Yea i want to see what its like inside!
Foxkit

Its true! i could do those things easily if i liked other cats!
Skyheart

*purrs* who wouldnt?
Flintstripe

Oh nothing just thinking of how i will torture you.
Sunheart
Brumblebraze:"oh humm i like hunting best too"he smiled "what is your favorite season?"
urio:she looks over"thank you"she smiled gratefully "its different here" she said abit overwhelmed
Yaletrunk:left the vole with the elders and plopped himself down purring content as he cleaned himself
Suuuure. -Hushpool

What?! Why? -Frecklenose

Good to know. *grins and pushes his tongue in his mouth* -Treetail

Well if I'm leader and you're my deputy you can! *grins* -Bloodkit
New-leaf. *laughs softly* I remember Thorntail once making fun of me saying he thought I'd be the type of sap to love leaf-bare and snow because of its beauty. I told him that no beauty could compare to his and I almost got my ears ripped off. -Blackpelt

It is I'm sure, but you'll get used to it. *smiles* Think you're okay to walk a bit? -Featherwing

*Returns with Sheepfluff, setting his prey on the pile* -Scorchgaze
(i also got what the kits look like so if you guys wanta kit you are welcome to them)
How many is she going to have?
Featherwing, sort of. Featherwing just has no black and more white than grey. But the body type is about spot on.
 Featherwing, sort of. Featherwing just has no black and meer white than grey. But the body type is ab
(4 and one still born)
Brumblebraze:"that's cute"he thought of how cute he and treefall would be and he got abit sad "New leaf is a great season too.Now what about prey?which you like best?"
Urio:She sighed "I guess" looking around "ya I should be ok I think.I'm just still abit weak,ive been traveling for awhile"she said sounding wary
Yaletrunk:By the time the other two came back,Yaletrunk had nodded off in the corner of camp.He did that most days when he wasn't need due to how much stuff he did.
(Yea I'll probably take one)

Sparrows. Delicious little things. What about you? -Blackpelt

Well I was going to introduce you to my mate, but he seems to have run off. *looks around then sits down, grooming his pelt* -Featherwing

*settles down beside the pile, relaxing in the sun* -Scorchgaze
Because I can •grins• maybe I'll drag my claws down your body.
Sunheart

•blushes and accepts it• you know we are in the Warriors den..
Flintstripe

•laughs• I guess but maybe I wanna be leader.
Foxkit

•licks his paw• what I could.
Skyheart
*cuffs his ear lightly* Well I'll be waiting for the moment. -Hushpool

Well now that's just too much. -Frecklenose

No one is paying attention. *licks his nose* Unless it's making you uncomfortable. -Treetail

Well so do it! *Bats at his ear playfully* -Bloodkit
Bramblebraze: "hehe good thing they dont fly anymore or youd be airborne...sorry about that"did a bit of a cough from the embarrassment of his bad joke "i like rabbits to be honest sadly they aren't around much but its alot of food and its yummy"his mouth drooled abit at the thought

Urio:"aren't that what mates for?to run off" she chuckled a bit "sorry for the dark joke" she said as she shifted a bit to find a good position to sit due to her huge stomach.She was feeling pretty weird right now but didn't want to burden them with that "the suns going down now"she murmured feeling even through it all;peaceful.
*laughs a bit* I've always wanted to try flying. -Blackpelt

*sits down beside her* I don't mind. We've all got a little dark sided humor in us. *looks at her stomach* You okay? -Featherwing
Brumblebraze:he was relived he didn't get annoyed "me too.Maybe there is a clan of cats that just fly around"he chuckled

Urio:she chuckled and frowned abit at that "ya just gets hard to sit when your stomach is so big,im a big old fat cat"she chuckled at that,not mentioning anything she's feeling