Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 31229

een jaar geleden theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Sighs)If you say so... (Twines their tails)But don't worry I'll talk to him.-Juniperleaf
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
•purrs• don't worry about it
Tigerfang
(Purrs and pushes the bird back to him)Here. I'm not really that hungry.-Juniperleaf
een jaar geleden TalaLeisu2 said…
*nudges her* Get to my den and wait for me there. This herb won't do any harm to you if you're healthy, but it'll prevent illness if you're on the verge of getting it. And don't feel like we're under-estimating. GoldenClan has been suffering from a prolonged illness that has killed many. -Yellowblaze

*feels a stirring of worry for his Clanmate* Oh no! *looks at Ivypaw* no really, take that herb! -Burntheart
(Pads up to Falconstar and dips head)I hope your trip went well.-Galewing
•purrs and takes the rest of the bird•
Tigerfang
een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
*Smiles* "Well, I got my nine lives, so I suppose it did." *Looks at the high ledge, and thinks about Tanglestar* "I guess I better call the clan together." ~ Falconstar

*Blinks* "Can it wait until after the meeting? I-I'm waiting for something..." ~ Ivypaw

•wacthes his sister from a bit away worriedly and turns in attention to Falconstar•
Crowpaw
*Takes a breath and scales the high ledge* "Let all cats gather together for a clan meeting!" *Booms, radiating confidence* ~ Falconstar
een jaar geleden smartone123 said…
Massivefoot:wasnt having it and leaves "ill talk to you later im abit annoyed right now so im of no use"grumbles and drags his sister away who looked suprised and wondered what was going on
Can I just say, no matter how annoyed a warrior is with their leader, it is a sign of the utmost disrespect to simply stand up and leave on your own accord? No matter how annoyed or frustrated a warrior is with their leader, you don't turn your back on them and then continue to leave once they called you back. What Falconstar and Massivefoot were talking about was important, and it's not a conversation that should have been left hanging.

*Watches Massivefoot leave with narrowed eyes, but turns to the rest of his clan. I'll have a talk with him later.* "Warriors of StormClan, I'm proud to announce that I've gone to the Star Canyon with Yellowblaze and have earned my nine lives, as well as the right to lead this clan." ~ Falconstar
•cheers for him•
My kittys
*Chants his name* ~ My cats

*Dips his head as the cheering dies down* "I have a couple of announcements to make, but before any of that, I must choose the new deputy of StormClan. I've thought hard about who is the right cat to take the position of deputy, and Yellowblaze has recived a vision from StarClan. I finally made my choice. My new deputy will be Galewing!" ~ Falconstar
(well also remember he hasnt been there that long so he doesnt know much in that since he never relaly chatted with the leader much as well as the fact he thought he was pretty much dismissing what he said to Falconstar.Hes not leaving it just at there.Also dont think i dont know that though.On top of that hes not gonna want to stand around and get yelled at especially since he pretty much he felt he was dismissing what he said and have it done and over with with thought to him so its more the case there)

Massivefoot:talks heatedly away from everyone with his sister where shes calming him down and when the deputy which he begrudgingly cheered for glaring at the ground
Falconstar wasn't yelling at him? He wasn't being rude or dismissive. He told Massivefoot what he thought, and then Massivefoot basically said, "tell me something I don't know". I don't know why Falconstar's response came across as rude or dismissive or yelling, but he wasn't. He was trying to clear things up. I pointed it out because it was incredibly rude, and I was making sure it was apart of his characterization, and not an ignorant move.
(i explained on goldenclan already so ill leave that up.He was giving his thoughts on it too and he took what Falconstar said the wrong way.Hes already a heated character so he got annoyed so i was doing what he'd do.Hell come back hes just is a cat who needs a minute and hell apologize since grandwillow is his mediator really )
massivefoot: calms down and grumbles.He waits until the meetings all done to talk to the leader again.His sister helped him see he just misinterpreted so he'd give it another shot.Also to add to that he thought they were done and i was going to make him go back when he said his name, but then you started the meeting so i couldn't really do anything so also sorry on that too)
last edited een jaar geleden
•cheers loudly•
My cats

•looks over at Galewing• he is the deputy?
Tigerfang
*Nudges Galewing's shoulder* "Galewing, you're the new deputy!" *purrs loudly* ~ Mistybreeze
•looks at Galewing and twitches his fail•
Sunpaw

•looks up surprised and grabs a small mouse for him and Shiverkit
Snowpaw
(Blinks in shock as he stares at the cats around him)I-I-I don't know what to say...-Galewing

(Was also in shock)I wasn't expecting that.-Juniperleaf
Hallowwind:"congratulations"he said and dipped his head
Grandwillow and Massivefoot:"congratulations Galewing"they both say
Bubblepaw:"good for you Galewing!"she said smiling but she was feeling abit sad at the moment
i dont think anyone was *twitches his tail*
Tigerfang
(hey tangle would you mind join a new clan if i made one)
*Dips his head* "You don't have to accept the posistion if you don't want the responsibility, Galewing." ~ Falconstar
*nudges Shiverkit* what do you think of Galewing being the deputy?
Snowpaw
Wow! *races over to Galewing and nudges him* When you're leader, can I be deputy? -Chillkit

*snorts and turns to Ivypaw* Do you see that? Chillkit's acting like a total nuisance! *laughs* -Burntheart

*raises brow* -Holiday

*watches from where he's eating next to the fresh-kill pile and notices that Ivypaw ignored his order yet again* Fine *says to himself* Get greencough then. But don't think of all the work it will take to make sure the catmint supply stays up. *turns away exhausted and mildly annoyed* -Yellowblaze
last edited een jaar geleden
(link and link ; Im making two so if oud do both id love it XD)
I think Yellowblaze gets cranky the more tired he gets. XD so don't take it personally.

also, you lot better read my story! You can find it on fanfiction.net but I made a website! :D

link
(so tala would you join??)
I'm not sure I have time for all of that....
(hum how about just one then?)
(Smiles done at Chillkit, looks up at Falconstar and dips head)I'll take the position.-Galewing

(Smiles proudly for her friend.)-Juniperleaf
*twitches his tail irritated* Cant believe he got picked *whispers to her*
Tigerfang
(Blinks at him)Did you want to be deputy?-Juniperleaf
*shakes his head* no not really I'm just saying he two are the newer cats here
Tigerfang
(there up wold and tangled and katie.I really like them so i hope youd like them too xD)
We'll see. I'm pretty busy. I pretty much crapped out of PantherClan...

*smiles fondly* I can't wait! -Chillkit

*snorts* -Burntheart

*glares at Chillkit then turns mildly impatient back to Falconstar* -Holiday
Grandwillow:blinks"you alright?"asks her
(well if you can you can XD i hope the others join though cause i put alot of time into it)
we'll see what happens with time

*looks around at her* I want to get going. My sister, Gabby. I need to find her. -Holiday
andwillow:nods"i understand the importance of family so ill help you anyway i can"she smiled
(well i know wolf and katie said they would xD so im happy about that)
*Glances at Yellowblaze and sighs, before looking back at Falconstar* ~ Berrypaw

"Shh!" *Hisses to Snowpaw, eyes not leaving Falconstar* ~ Shiverkit

*Nods, pleased with his awnser* "Then it's time for a new ceremony; the making of apprentices. Shiverkit, Chillkit, please step forward" ~ Falconstar

*Squeaks with delight and darts forward* ~ Shiverkit

*Her smiles fades as her daughters step forward, and she sighs wisfully* ~ Mistybreeze
•watches her go•
Snowpaw
Massivefoot:smiles abit happy for them
(so katie xD though of any cats yet :3)
*twitches his ears at the mention of apprentices*
Tigerfang
*Leaps from the high ledge and stands in front of Shiverkit* "Shiverkit, you have finally reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to become an apprentice. From this day on until you earn your warrior name you will be known as Shiverpaw. You're mentor will be Burntheart. I hope Burntheart will pass everything he knows onto you." ~ Falconstar

*Jumps to her paws and forces herself to walk over to Burntheart, eyes gleaming* ~ Shiverpaw

een jaar geleden gagababe101 said…
(watches with gleaming eyes) the kitties become apprentices) -strongpaw

(watches wondering if shed ever have kits) -mosspelt
*yowls Shiverpaws name happily* Snowpaw

*cheers her name*
Sunpaw
*Smiles a little before continuing, and looks at Chillkit* "Chillkit, you have finally reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to become an apprentice. From this day on until you earn your warrior name you will be known as Chillpaw. You're mentor will be..." *Pauses as he remembers the last conversation he had with Tanglestar and inwardly sighs* "Tigerfang. I hope Tigerfang will pass everything he knows onto you." ~ Falconstar

*The proud smile quickly falls off her features, and she stiffens. Tigerfang? Why would Falconstar pick Tigerfang to mentor one of MY kits?!* ~ Mistybreeze