Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9601-9650 of 31229

een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
*raises an eyebrow at him* I think we might need a chaperone on this date. *laughs a bit* Not sure if I trust you not to shove me down. -Scorchgaze

So, how are you feeling? -Blackpelt
een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
Just because Scorch has been single for so long, and he's so "old" xD

*Stops grooming his fur and raises his head, offering a friendly grin* "Hey, you're awake. I'm Duskstorm - Falconstar's brother." *tilts his head* "How do you feel? You look pretty rough." ~ Duskstorm

"Can I go in there?" ~ Thunderkit

*Instinctively jerks away from her, turning to scold her, but stopping when he notices she was looking at the sky. It was just an accident. She didn't mean to.* "Maybe. We'll see." *Stops at a thick tree and analyzes it for a moment* "Okay, today we're going to see if we can pin down some kind of routine for you. Training is always more effective if you're repetitive. Doing the same routines everyday will work the same muscles everyday, instead of simply doing something new." ~ Falconstar
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* I mean i dont see much wrong with it.
Flintstripe

*thinks* not sure we could get the other ktis to play.
Foxkit
Sure, dear. Just be careful and be respectful of Falconstar's​ space. -Hushpool

*nods and circles around the tree, analyzing it's width and texture* This tree is also similar to the one from yesterday, so I suppose that will help as well. *stretches out her body, loosening her muscles* -Sweetbriar

I doubt my sister or Tanglekit will play, but we could try. -Bloodkit
"He's so old. It's weird seeing someone flirt with him." ~ Shiverpaw

*Nods and scampers into the den* ~ Thunderkit

*Watches, and lets his eyes roam her figure for a moment, before shrugging to himself. I guess I could see what caught Treetail's attention.* ~ Falconstar
I heard that, Shiverpaw. *casts a light-hearted look back at her* Old I am, but I've got enough experience to show for it. *laughs as he stops at the border* All right. Check for anything out of the ordinary. -Scorchgaze

*watches after her, purring* -Hushpool

*glances to the side and catches his gaze* What? Do you think I need to focus my muscle building somewhere else? *turns to her other side then briefly facing forward before turning again, showing off her body under the guise of asking for his advice* -Sweetbriar
een jaar geleden smartone123 said…
(he deserves love too XD that's funny though)
Yaletrunk:chuckles "you caught me" he smirked looking at him bright amber eyes
Brumblebraze:"oh i feel ok.Not fully over it but im glad you are talking to me"he said affectionately
Urio:"giving birth to 5 kits does that to you when your as weak as i was"chuckles abit bitterly and sighs" Kiki wont stop mewing"she looked very worn,lonely and sad
Kiki:mews loudly again
*grins slightly* Can't get anything past me. *sniffs around the border* -Scorchgaze

I'm here to help. And so is Featherwing. *nudges his brother lightly* -Blackpelt

*purrs slightly* We tend to have a habit of being overbearingly helpful. -Featherwing
*Flattens her ears, embarrassed that he overheard her, and quickly starts scenting around the border* ~ Shiverpaw

*Immediately snaps his gaze away and lashes his tail, frustrated that she'd noticed his stare* "No, tree climbing is fine," *meows a bit sharply* "Climb to that branch up there with your bottom half dangling down. I'll join you once you're up." ~ Falconstar

*Looks at the kits* "Kiki... I take it she's the one squirming and mewing?" *Moves forward and rasps his tongue smoothly over the kitten's back, using warm, confident strokes* ~ Duskstorm
*blinks, showing confusion at his sudden tone* Okay...*crouches down in front of the tree then pushes herself up, but not off the ground, just giving herself a high reach**she sunk her claws into the bark, her body stretched out -- back arched and chest pressed to the tree**begins pulling herself up using only her front paws, low half swaying slightly with each step higher* -Sweetbriar
*Narrows his eyes slightly, not missing the way she pulled herself up. She has to be doing some of this on purpose. There's no way it's all an accident.* "You know, it would have been more effective to leap and climb." ~ Falconstar
*looks down at him over her shoulder from her spot half way up the trunk* You said I need to put my muscles to work. It may have been easier, but it wouldn't be very helpful with building my strength if I used my strong lower half to launch myself half way up. *continues climbing until she reaches the branch where she sits and looks down at him* Coming up? -Sweetbriar
*Lashes his tail again. He saw her point, and the fact that it made total sense only further frustrated him. Maybe it IS all accidental. If so, Scorchgaze better keep on eye on that one.* *Doesn't awnser, instead launching himself up the tree and quickly scaling it, until he was on the branch above her* ~ Falconstar
Yaletrunk:he had heard her too but didnt say anything but smiled as he sniffed the the border too
brumblebraze:"did you..tell him?"asked quietly
Urio:"ya shes an energetic one"yawns,pretty beat "shes very vocal"looking at her
Kiki:mews still but didnt hate what he was doing
So, what are we both doing up here? *gazes up at him, flicking her tail* -Sweetbriar

Scent anything off? -Scorchgaze

*shakes his head* It's not my business to tell. *offers a reassuring smile* -Blackpelt

What? *asks curiously, having no clue of Brumblebraze's crush on his son* -Featherwing

Nothing. *brushes his tail gently over his brother's face* You're becoming almost as nosy as your mate. *purrs softly* -Blackpelt

*purrs* We've been together long enough, it's not surprising we share some traits. -Featherwing
last edited een jaar geleden
*Purrs* "You don't say. She's stronger than I thought she would be. They all are." *Nudges her closer to Urio's stomach, then starts rasping his tongue over her head and ears, closing out the noise around her* ~ Duskstorm
*gestures to the very highest branch* "I want you to climb to that branch. The tree should be sturdy enough to hold your weight, but on the off chance that it doesn't and a branch snaps beneath you, I'm going to catch you by your scruff. You aren't very heavy, but if I caught you on my back like yesterday from this height, you might actually hurt one of us." ~ Falconstar
Urio:"Ya they are tough"looks at the walls eyes dull.Looks like she was just a husk at the moment
Kiki: mews at her moms distress now but calms abit to suckle milk
Brumblebraze:blinks and smiles "you guys and feathertails mate look like you both have good relationship,thats nice "abit jealous of it
*Pulls back once she starts suckling, looking proud of himself, although his smirk fades when he notices Urio's distress* "So... can I get you anything? Some fresh-kill or wet moss?" ~ Duskstorm
I just edited my post in response to your cats, smart

*nods slowly* Got it. *grabs onto the trunk and slowly begins making her way up* Hopefully there are no birds up here to scare me in falling. You're sure if anything were to go wrong you'll be able to catch me like that? -Sweetbriar
*Watches her* "Pretty sure, yeah." *Looks at her reassuringly* "Don't worry. When I went through my own training, I did much more dangerous stunts. If I don't catch you... well, you won't die, at least." ~ Falconstar
He's my little brother, so we've got a special bond. -Blackpelt

*rolls his eyes in amusement* Little brother only by size. *smiles and nods to Brumblebraze* You'll find your someone. For some cats it just takes longer than others and sometimes you have to wait to find the very right one. -Featherwing

*lets out a huff of laughter* That's reassuring. Cats do always land on their paws I suppose. *continues climbing* So tell me -- help me take my mind off my nerves -- what did you used to do for training? -Sweetbriar
Brumblebraze:he sighed "I guess"looked sad
Urio:"no I'm fine"she said just staring at the wall.She looked very depressed and beaten down
*Shrugs, not letting his eyes stray from her, watching for the first signs of trouble* "There was a variety of methods. It depended on the mood I was in. If I was feeling good, I would push myself by climbing trees until my paws bled. If I needed to clear my head than I swam. If I was bitter or regretful, I would find the heaviest object I could, roll it onto my back, and force myself to remain standing until it crushed me. If I was scared then I climbed to the highest tree branches and then jumped, and practiced landing on my paws. For the record - cats do not always land on their paws, so I don't suggest counting on that. It's not nearly so easy." ~ Falconstar
*follows after her* Worth a shot i mean the more the merrier right?
Foxkit

*looks at his mate* She really doesnt like other ktis in her nest *purrs warmly*
Skyheart

*purrs* Nothing wrong with old love *gives his father a look and follows after her scenting for prey*
Flintstripe
"What're you guys doing?" *asks, sliding into the den* ~ Thunderkit

*Wrinkles her nose* "I'm not convinced," *mumbles, still scenting around* ~ Shiverpaw
*Blinks, before moving so that he settled right in her line of vision* "Then... what about someone to talk to? You look like you could use one of those." ~ Duskstorm
Stop calling me old! *laughs and moves further up the border* -Scorchgaze

She's very territorial and protective. *purrs* -Hushpool

There's no rush. *pats his shoulder with his tail reassuringly* -Featherwing

*stops for a moment and looks back down at him* You know, at first I was feeling a little better about this hearing all you used to do and with the landing on paws thing, but then you just had to go and soil that. *says in an almost light-hearted tone, trying to settle her nerves* For the record, I enjoy climbing trees, but I'm not the biggest fan of extended heights. *pushes herself physically and mentally as she climbed higher and higher, determined not to let her fears or weakness get the best of her* -Sweetbriar

*looks up at her sister* Seeing if you wanna play. -Bloodkit
Well your mother found a new mate so its kind of like that but they are just older.
Flintstripe

*Looks over at her* We were wodnering if you wanted to play,
Foxkit

*pops his head our of where he was hiding and looks over at them*
Tanglekit
*Tilts her head* "Play what?" ~ Thunderkit

"Then this is exactly what you need to be doing. Training is more than just physical. The best thing you can do for your mind is to push it." ~ Falconstar
*licks her ear teasingly* Kinda reminds me of someone
Skyheart

*pads over to his mate and licks his neck*
Crowtail
Well we could play battle of the nursery! where we fight for the nuresry but with out claws..*gives her a warning look*
Foxkit
Like you said before, any block is mental. *makes her way closer to the very top, breathing deeply as she pushed her muscles harder and tried to calm her heart beat* -Sweetbriar

Hello, dear. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Featherwing

Oh really? *purrs warmly* And who would that be? -Hushpool

*shrugs* Sounds good to me. -Bloodkit
Brumblebraze:he sighs "id like someone though,I craze that type of relationship with someone...I know its abit silly"
Urio:looks at him "itll be fine..."looking down to the ground,body just void of energy.She seemed mentally defeated
Yaletrunk:sniffs the border frowns"hey Scorchgaze.I don't recognize this smell,mind telling me if you know it "he said curious on what it could be
*pads over quickly* Which scent? -Scorchgaze

Not at all! That feeling is completely understandable​. -Blackpelt
*huffs and rolls her eyes* "I don't have to use my claws to win," *mumbles, but her eyes were bright* "Okay. Are we all aganist each other?" ~ Thunderkit

"You're doing fine," *Calls up to her* "And remember - I'm right here." ~ Falconstar
*nods and looks around* we need another kit to play though.
Foxkit

*looks at her dumbly* Hmm some she cat i know.
Skyheart

*chuckles and nods to Blackpelt* What are you all doing?
Crowtail
*Frowns slightly. He was a naturally outgoing cat, extremely confident and very social. Seeing Urio so defeated bothered him* "I'm sure it's a personal matter, but... where exactly are you from?" ~ Duskstorm
*nods, acknowledging that she'd heard him since she no longer wanted to look down**makes it up to the top branch, standing and holding her balance on it, even enjoying a bit of the gentle breeze that slightly ruffled her fur* Now down? *calls out to him* -Sweetbriar

Is she beautiful? *smirks slightly and raises an eyebrow, relishing the moment of compliments* -Hushpool

Blackpelt sharing his wisdom, per usual. *purrs* -Featherwing

I can't help that I have so much. *purrs softly* -Blackpelt

*looks over toward Tanglekit* Hey, *calls out to him* wanna play with us? -Bloodkit
*crouches down slowly then pops his head up and shrugs*
Tanglekit

Ah mister wise cat over here.
Crowtail

She sure is but both of my daughters are quite the lookers.
Skyheart
Yaletrunk:points it out "right here"it just seemed weird.It could be harmless but he was curious
Brumblebraze:he chuckles "blackplet is very wise.I hope to have someone some day"
Urio:she looked suprised at the question since no one really asked her much about herself"Im from a city ally with cats who arent very good"she looked bitter "they beat and borderline starve the females there and use us how they like...these kits weren't cause I choose them...sorry if that was too much information.You can go now ,you don't need to be here..."she laid her head down looking away.She looked sad and just worn down
"Yeah, just watch where you-" *Stops and pauses, then meows* "Actually, no. Stay up there for awhile." ~ Falconstar

*Glances back at Tanglekit and narrows her eyes sharply, but doesn't say anything* ~ Thunderkit

*Blinks, concerned. Moves again so that she had no choice but to look at him* "Hey... if I just left you after something like that then what kind of Clanmate would I be?" *Lays down and offers her a symphthethic look* "Were you born there? In the allies?" ~ Duskstorm
*eyes snap open and she looks down at him* How long is a while? *tries to remain calm and confident* -Sweetbriar

(do you have something specific or am I supposed to make it up? XD)
*sniffs curiously* -Scorchgaze

You will. If a grouch like Crowtail can have a mate, so can you. *teases light-heartedly* -Blackpelt

You'll be chasing the toms off by the dozens when they're older. *purrs* -Hushpool

*smiles reassuringly* Come on then! -Bloodkit
*pads over slowly keeping his head low*
Tanglekit

*watches him then looks at Thudnerkit*
Foxkit

*nods* My duty to!
Skyheart
*Shrugs, not particularly concerned* "Until I say so." ~ Falconstar

*Digs her claws into the ground before rememebring how Skyheart scolded her and Flaxenrose called her a brute, and sucked her claws back in* *Sat down, as if proving that she didn't have to attack him* ~ Thunderkit
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
*looks around for Duskstorm carrying a small rabbit she had wanted to share with him padding over to his nest at the den only to find him not there she looked around camp* -Sheepfluff

I didn't say anything because I didn't know how I felt. *says looking away* I wasn't in a good place then and I needed time to think and work things out myself I wasn't thinking of being in a relationship at that time. Yes it was wrong of me to say nothing I admit that but it wasn't because I wanted to hurt you. *looks at him again* Look I'd like to spend more time with you if you still want to... -Rainpaw
*Pads up to Sheepfluff, curous* "Looking for someone? You look kinda lost.." ~ Ivyfrost

*jumps a little seeing her glare and skimps to Bloodkit*
Tanglekit

*sits down* So do we want teams or just a free for all?
Foxkit
*huffs slightly in frustration* Fine. *digs her claws into the branch as she takes a seat, wrapping her tail around her paws* Well, since I'm just going to be staying here. *starts washing her pelt, licking down her chest fur that had been disturbed by the wind* -Sweetbriar

*purrs* Absolutely my dear. -Hushpool

*nods* I'd like that. *he still had strong feelings for her, but he wanted to take things slow and be careful with his heart* -Wrenflight

If we do teams...*glances back at Tanglekit* I want Tanglekit on my team. But if it's free for all then that speaks for itself. -Bloodkit
Urio:looks at him and then away"ya I grew up there but I didn't want my kits to so I traveled 7 moons and emded up here"she said voice dull "I don't know why you want to know this even if you are my clan mate..I'm just an outsider to you guys"stare off on nothing
Bramblebraze:he chuckled "thats mean "give blackpelt a playful shove
Yaletrunk:"its just weird do you know it?"
(It can be anything xp)