Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9701-9750 of 31229

een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
Just by the nursery *mumbles through her own* -Rainpaw
een jaar geleden smartone123 said…
(Id make a male for sheepfluff if it doesnr work out with duststorm,shes so precious xDx)
Brumblebraze:he nods"got it!" Smiling
Yaletrunk:"well I'm glad you can put up with me"he purrs
Sheep is my favourite she's been through so much with her past then the rape then falling for a gay cat she's so sweet but so unlucky, I just want her to be happy <3
een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
Do it! I wanna see her and Scorchgaze both be happy!

*sets it down in a neat pile* Anything else I can help you with? -Wrenflight

I was going to say the same. *laughs* Still sure you want to spend a whole evening with me on a date? -Scorchgaze

*scents the air for prey* -Featherwing
een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
Introducinggggggg Smart : creater of cats for lonely hearts! xD

*watches her descend down the tree, not bothering to mask that aggravation he felt. Unbelievable. I flat out told her she's wasting her time and called her a fool, threatened to reassign her, and she's *still* not letting go of this stupid crush! Lets her get a ways down the tree before following, leaping down from branch to branch until he reached the forest floor* ~ Falconstar

*Grins slightly* "Uh, I wasn't putting myself down. I'm not really into that... I actually think that not excelling at a particular skill makes me a better warrior. Those who are brilliant hunters usually struggle with fighting, and those who are natural fighters typically aren't very quick. But I'm good at everything." *Licks a paw* "Except for swimming that is, but no one should be good at that." *Looks at the kittens* "They seemed to have settled down." ~ Duskstorm

*Smiles at her reassuringly* "I wouldn't worry about it too much, Sheepfluff. Duskstorm is probably just following orders. I just... wanted you to be aware, since you arne't actually mates, if something did happen..." ~ Ivyfrost
Yay! XD

*continues to climb up and down the tree, pushing her muscles to the limit**The flirtation went exactly as I expected: not well at all. But I won't give up. My feelings are too strong...I can't say that I love him yet, but...I know that's the next step for me. I'm scared. What if he does allow me to be his friend and get to know him more? I KNOW I'll fall in love with him.* -Sweetbriar
*Waits for her at the bottom, tail lashing idly* ~ Falconstar
*slowly drops down when it got to the point her pads bled**breathes deeply, trying to catch her breath while licking her bloody paws* -Sweetbriar
Busy?

"Sensitive paw pads?" *Asks, a bit dryly* "They shouldn't be bleeding so soon." ~ Falconstar
(Haha xD also is duststorm gay?? Xp any certain requests on a male/female Blue?)
Urio:gives a small chuckle"very humble"she teases "but that's a nice outlook,wish I had something similar"looking at him then the kits nodding "ya Kiki knocked herself out"chuckles then looks at him"what gave you so much confidence?"
Yaletrunk:"oh course"he purred "why won't I?"sounding genuine
No. *mumbles in an almost testy tone* They're so easily bleeding because after our training yesterday I went out hunting in the dark. I was chasing after a rabbit and managed to step on a small thorn vine. It cut up my pads pretty good, so now the cuts are reopening. *licks away the blood* So what's the next exercise? -Sweetbriar

Still in class, but I'll be home soon
Well I know I can be overbearing at times. -Scorchgaze
*Shrugs* "I've just always been a confident cat. Never really failed at anything, so my ego just keeps growing, I suppose." *Leans down and rasps his tongue over Poppy* "So, are you definitely staying in StormClan?" ~ Duskstorm

"There isn't a next exercise. We're done today." *starts padding back towards camp* "You're going to have Merryberry and Yellowblaze check out your pads." ~ Falconstar
*frowns and follows* They're only small cuts. As long as I keep them clean they'll heal fine. -Sweetbriar
"They need creams and ointment, and if they're reopening then possibly some bandages." *replies, not looking back at her* ~ Falconstar
Fine. *stares at the ground, feeling defeated and slightly angry with herself* -Sweetbriar
Well Sheep is straight, though she really does like Duskstorm so he's gonna have to break her heart in order for to move on, poor Sheep :( Though really I just want her to find a nice mate so she can have cute little white furballs haha
last edited een jaar geleden
*Glances back at her, a feels a twinge of guilt for the way he talked to her in the tree* *Reluctantly slows down a bit so that they were walking side by side* "I don't think you're a fool." *begins softly* "I just think your priorites - and your heart - are in the wrong place." ~ Falconstar
(Got it xp well what ever happens,happens and I can always make someone for that )
Poppy:he mews softly but is genuinely quiet
Urio:she nods"ill stay.This place seems good for my kits so its not the worse thing"smiles softly.Loxoking sad still but better "hey you can lay down if you like,I know watching me is boring so you might as well get comfy"
Yaletrunk:he smirks "na your juat right"looking at him
Don't misjudge me, Falconstar. Nothing is more important to me than my role as a warrior. Why do you think I wanted to be trained? I need to be able to carry my own weight with the clan. I need to be able to keep up with everyone else, if not exceed standard expectations. I work day and night to pay my dues to StormClan and StarClan alike. *it was obvious she took her role in the clan very seriously and was dedicated to the warrior code* My priorities are exactly where they need to be. *she was confident in this* But...my heart may be in the wrong place. It just depends on who you ask. You ask me: it's in the exact right spot. *glances at him, her eyes sincere* I don't want to burden you, but I can't just ignore my feelings for you. I won't ignore them. -Sweetbriar

Well I appreciate that. *smiles and licks his ear kindly* -Scorchgaze
*Shakes his head* "It's fine." *Continues licking the kitten's back, before moving on to Lion and Swirly* *He slid easily into the role, soothing the kits cries with smooth, confident strokes of his tongue* "I'm surprised you're so okay with me being so close to your kits," *Finally admits* "After everything you've been through, I would think you'd be more weary." ~ Duskstorm

*Flicks an ear* "You're a good warrior, and I'm not taking your hard work away from you. But can you honestly tell me that with me training you, you're not going to let your focus slip from your training to trying to win me over? Because in the tree," *fixes her with a knowing look* "you baited me into joining you on the branch, and as soon as you saw the oppertunity to flirt, you took it." ~ Falconstar
*shrugs* I certainly can't promise it won't happen again. But I can tell you this, it won't keep me from my ultimate goal which is to become an even more capable warrior. Your training is incredibly helpful, but I'm not just sitting around waiting for our sessions in order to train. Every other day, I run. Even if it's only a short while, I make the time. I hunt regularly and practice my battle moves. Your training is definitely helping now that those things are becoming standard for my body. Your new methods are helping. *rolls her eyes at herself, noticing she was rambling again* Bottom line is I have more than enough time in my schedule to work myself to the bone and also admire the tom I like. -Sweetbriar
*Flicks his tail* "That's another thing. Sweetbriar, I meant it when I said I won't take you on as my mate. Have you tried looking at other toms? Brambleblaze, Treetail, Burntheart... or are you just determined to win me over?" ~ Falconstar
I don't look at each tom and decide whether or not I could ever love them. I just live my life and if someone happens to catch my eye I then evaluate my feelings deeper. No one besides you has ever caught my eye. So yes, I'm absolutely determined to win you over. Let me ask you something: have you tried giving it some thought on looking at me in a different light? Or are you just determined to hold me at a distance? -Sweetbriar
*Flicks an ear* "I'm determined to hold you at a distance. I don't need a mate. I don't particularly want one. And if I did, she would be someone like Sheepfluff - whose age I'm closer to than yours, by the way - or Holiday. It wouldn't be a new warrior fresh out of the apprentice den." ~ Falconstar
Sheep and Falconstar together omg XD that'd be something. Btw smart me and Katie talked some things over maybe you should make that male cat ;) Though maybe make him whitish cause I want little white furballs lol
Can you imagine Falconstar ditching Sweetbriar for her mother? xD
Bluefire7777 commented…
Omg Sweet would be so pissed xD een jaar geleden
*stops dead in her tracks, the mention of her mother in all this felt like she'd swallowed a thorn that was now stabbing her relentlessly in the gut**swallows laboredly before moving forward again, quickly brushing past him* I'm not giving up. *chokes out, it felt almost hard for her to breathe" -Sweetbriar
You guys are evil DX XD
*Allows her to brush past him and take the lead, purposly slowing as they entered camp* ~ Falconstar

*Looks up when they return, and grins brightly at Sweetbriar, wondering how the session went* ~ Berryfrost
*moves quickly to the medicine cat den, keeping her head down* -Sweetbriar

*watches her disappear into the den from where he was sitting beside Berryfrost* Not a good sign. -Treetail
*Groans* "Not a good sign at all! Ugh, I'm gonna go see what happened." *Follows her into the den* "Sweetbriar? You okay?" ~ Berryfrost
Probably leaving in 10
*gives Falconstar an icy look before padding over to sit outside the medicine cat den* -Treetail

Nothing. *quickly moves her paw over her face, acting as through she was licking away the blood though she was really trying to hide the broken expression on her face* Just my paws hurting. -Sweetbriar
Okay. You gonna be back on later or you done for the day?
I'll be back on later but it'll be in a few hours. Around 8 or 9.

*Frowns and pads up to her friend, and nudges her side* "Come on Sweetbriar. You looked like you swallowed a thorn when you walked into camp. What happened?" ~ Berryfrost
All right.

I....I don't know what to do! *hangs her head miserably* Everything I try just seems to make him colder to me! *her voice shook, but her eyes stayed dry* As if I don't have enough doubt in myself and my ability to make him love me, but then.... He'd say something like that...I've never felt foolish for caring about him before, but...but in that moment I felt like an idiot! A complete utter idiot! And what's even more ridiculous, I can't give up on him! I love him....I kept telling myself it wasn't that serious...but I love him too much! -Sweetbriar
*looks up from her nest but chooses to stay quiet seeing what was wrong with her sister* -Merryberry
*Looks heartbroken for her best friend, and nudges her gently* "What did he say?" ~ Berryfrost
*quietly look over her sister's minor injuries from a bit of a distance and peeks into the back preparing a poultice of comfrey and burdock* -Merryberry
*picks her head up, huffing bitterly* He said that he doesn't want to take on a mate. If he did it'd be someone like Holiday OR Sheepfluff. My mother. Whether that be just because of the age or that and something more I don't know. *stares at her sore paws* I judge don't understand what I'm supposed to do...I can't change my age...I can't change my appearance...But I don't want those things to be what keeps him away from me! -Sweetbriar
I'm sure he didn't mean it like he was seriously thinking of being mates with mom. They haven't spent more than a brief patrol together I hardly doubt that's anything, probably just said it to make you crack a bit *says drops her herbs by her sister* Give me your paw Sweet -Merryberry
*nods slowly and offers up her paw, having her best friend and her sister by her side made her feel somewhat better* -Sweetbriar
*gently pats the polutice into her sore pads* You should try and take it easy you know for a young cat your pads are cracked like crazy *purrs a bit* -Merryberry
Urio:"your ok and I need to learn to be better about it"but she was watching like a hawk him doing it like she was unsure about him."why are you being so nice to me though?you don't have to be"
Yaletrunk:he was expecting that and tried not to let the flustered expression show as he turned away abit"hehe oh course"
(Glaciersound:short haired ,large white tom with a soft gray muzzle and bright blue eyes)how's this baby :3)
Perfect he sounds handsome :)
(Nice)
Glaciersound:he saw Sheepfluff looking down and pads over "why so blue?"he asked sitting by her sounding concerned.He was fond of her as a friend and wanted to try and be there for her more
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
•buffs at the thought of toms chasing his kits• I can deal with that.
Skyheart

•grumbles• barely got any sleep...
Sunheart

•catches a robin and starts to head back to the group•
Flintstripe

I don't know why but I want Flintstripe to slap Sweetbriar
I know. *sighs and tries to change her mindset around to the positive, which was easier said than done* I suppose most desirable she-cats have soft, dainty paws, don't they? -Sweetbriar

So, would tonight be good for our date? -Scorchgaze
Oh *looks up* Its nothing Ivyfrost and I were just sharing a rabbit. Want some? -Sheepfluff