Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 31229

een jaar geleden gagababe101 said…
(watches with concern) -mosspelt
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
*looks up a bit surprised and gets up and pads over to Chillpaw*
Tigerfang

*glaces over at Mistybreeze and then cheers for Chillpaw*
Snowpaw and sun paw
een jaar geleden smartone123 said…
All my cats give small cheers
een jaar geleden TalaLeisu2 said…
*turns nervously to face Tigerfang and smiles unsure at him* -Chillpaw

*amazed and looks over at Ivypaw* Me? -Burntheart
•nods to Chillpaw• don't worry you will be fine •says quietly and waits for Falconstar to continue•
Tigerfang
*smiles* -Chillpaw

I really hope that he is very fair to her and patient with her, and proves the whole Clan wrong about how he would treat Mistybreeze's kit, like showing the whole Clan that he is loyal to the Clan first and that it doesn't matter that he had a quarrel with Mistybreeze, that he can still be a good and loyal warrior and mentor to her kit.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
*Nudges him in a friendly manner* "Congrats. Now," *Gestures at Shiverkit, who was leaning up on her tip-paws waiting to touch noses* ~ Ivypaw

*Nods back and continues* "And now, the making of new warriors. Ivypaw, Crowpaw, and Strongpaw, along with your mentors, please step forward." ~ Falconstar

*Eyes widen* "W-what?" ~ Ivypaw
*looks over at his sister surprised and pads up to him*
Crowpaw

*sits behind Strongpaw*
Streamripple

*touches Shiverpaw's nose quickly* -Burntheart

*pads forward to stand by her side* You did wonderfully. It's about time you were made a warrior. *purrs warmly* -Holiday
Grandwillow:"so much going on"she muttered as she watches and smiles at Holiday as she walks up
een jaar geleden theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Smiles proudly at her mate)-Juniperleaf

(Sits back down next to Mistybreeze)-Galewing
*sits back down after touching his nose to Chillpaws and looks back at Juniperleaf*
Tigerfang
Hallowwind-sighs abit sad he didnt get an apprentice again
Bubblepaw-she was happy that everyone on all the good news but abit sad that her own mentor and her dont have a stronger relationship
(i can kinda picture as skyheart gets more insane or crazy,the more he kinda takes it out on Bubblepaw.Not like physically but mentally)
"Congratulations," *Murmers to Galewing* ~ Mistybreeze

*Presses against Holiday and purrs softly* "Thank you for being the best mentor. I'm so glad Tangelstar assigned me to you." *Whispers* ~ Ivypaw

*Stands behind Crowpaw, in place of Featherwing* ~ Duskstorm

"Crowpaw, step forward." *Stands in front of him* "Crowpaw, your mentor, Featherwing, was a great warrior and I know his death greatly affected you. But I also know that he would be beyond satasified with how far you've come. You are a great fight and an excellent tracker, so today, I am glad to be giving you your warrior name. Crowpaw, from this day forth you will be known as Crowtail. StarClan honors your cunning and agility." ~ Falconstar
*purrs happily and touches his nose to his shoulder* thank you *steps back*
Crowtail
*Smiles briefly and moves onto Ivypaw* "Ivypaw, even though you and Holiday my not have started out with the best opinions of each other, it's clear to the enitre clan just how close you've grown, and it makes me proud when I realize that not only are you mentor and apprentice, but you're friends. You are a brilliant hunter and tree-climber, so today, I am glad to be giving you your warrior name. Ivypaw, from this day forth you will be known as Ivyfrost. StarClan honors your determination and intelligence." ~ Falconstar

*Purrs loudly and licks his shoulder, before stepping back* ~ Ivyfrost
*purrs for behind his sister watching her*
Crowtail
Ivyfrost! *calls loudly cheering louder than everyone else* Crowtail! Ivyfrost! -Burntheart

*purrs and steps back* You lump. You did wonderfully. *eyes cloud over* Falconstar! *calls out* Don't forget to honor the dead. Today, Mousepaw would have been a warrior too. -Holiday
Grandwillow:smiles happy but its saddened for Holiday at that
Massivefoot:"i heard a story that was a cat name Reapers kid, is it true?"
Grandwillow:shrugs"i dont know"she muttered as she cheered for the two
Whoa whoa whoa, I still have Strongpaw to make a warrior guys xD
*Lashes his tail for silence and dips his head* "I understand that I have more matters to adress, but first things first. I still have an apprentice to make a warrior." *Gestures for Crowtail and Ivyfrost to step back, and pads in front of Strongpaw* ~ Falconstar

*Goes and stands beside Burntheart* "You sounded pretty enthusiastic," *Remarks softly* ~ Ivyfrost

*Stands in front of Strongpaw* Strongpaw, even though you are not clan born, you've never stopped trying to prove your loyalty to the clan. You are an excellent fighter and loyal friend, and today, I am glad to be giving you your warrior name. Strongpaw, from this day forth you will be known as Strongclaw. StarClan honors your bravery and determination." ~ Falconstar
Bubblepaw:has a sinking feeling after she realizes shes pretty much the only apprentice now thats older
(Smiles at her)Thanks.-Galewing

(Smiles reassuringly at Tigerfang, coming and sitting next to him.-Juniperleaf
*purrs at her when she sits down*
Tigerfang
(Whispers in his ear)Congratulation.-Juniperleaf
*nods* Thanks *whispers back*
Tigerfang
een jaar geleden gagababe101 said…
(lifts his head proudly) i am glad i am in a clan i can be proud of. -strongclaw
*watches Strongclaw suspiciously a chill creeping along her spine* -Chillpaw

*looks around at her* Well it your warrior ceremony! *eyes twinkle* You should be proud! -Burntheart

*pads forward* Yeah yeah come along Ivyfrost. You still need to take that coltsfoot! -Yellowblaze
*Follows Chillkit's gaze and smirks, nudging her sister* "Have a crush on someone already?" *Whispers playfully* ~ Shiverpaw

*Was taken back by his enthueasiam. We've never been close before. Why is he so excited? Smiles back nonetheless and dips her head, before turning to Yellowblaze. Sighs* "Alright, alright. But make it quick!" *Stands up* ~ Ivyfrost

*Flicks his tail* "There is more. As Holiday pointed out, today is the day Mousepaw would have received her warrior name. Now StarClan knows every cat by name, but I like to think that they would call her Mouseleap in StarClan. It was the name she would have been assigned." ~ Falconstar
•looks up when he mentions her hurt in his eyes•
Skyheart

•watches his sister before cheering•
Crowtail

•pads over quickly to shiver paw•
Snowpaw
My cats:cheer
Hey! Mouseleap was the name I was going to give GoldenClan's Mousepaw XD

*peers around nervously and looks at her sister* No way! -Chillpaw

*dips his head* Come along then. -Yellowblaze

*pads forward* Falconstar, I would like to say something. -Holiday
Great minds think alike ;)

*Purrs* "Suree" ~ Shiverpaw

*Sighs and follows him* ~ Ivyfrost

*Looked surpirsed but nods, and steps back* ~ Falconstar
thats going to mess with Skyheart if he meets her then o.0

*watches the cats and pokes his head around for the new apprentices*
Sunpaw

*sits down next to Chillpaw and shiverpaw with the mouse from when they were going to share a meal* wanna share this mouse now Shiverpaw?
Snowpaw
*clots Snowpaw over the head* Shush you silly apprentices, the meeting is still going on! *angles his ear toward where Holiday is standing* -Burntheart

*nods and stares at Holiday* -Chillpaw

*looks up at him then says* I must leave StormClan for a short while. -Holiday
*Chuckles quietly* ~ Shiverpaw

"So, what do I need to take?" *Asks* ~ Ivyfrost

*Looked taken back* "Leave?!" *Asks loudly* "Where?" ~ Thorntail
*glares up at burnt heart before looking over at holiday*
Snowpaw

*twitches his ears curiously*
Crowtail

*pads out with a bundle of coltsfoot* This is the stave off infection. -Yellowblaze

*freezes staring at her* -Burntheart

*lip trembles* Mouseleap was the last of Viola's kits. All of her kin are dead. I must find my siblings and tell them. I know where Joel lives, and I can trust he'll pass it on to Wayne and Ralph, but I need to find my sisters. -Holiday

Such strange names *mutters to Snowpaw and Shiverpaw* -Chillpaw
*nods* yea but she is a city cat remember?
Snowpaw
"Why cant they come find you instead?" *demands* "If they were her daughters and none of your siblings have come to check on them, then how do you know they even care about them in the first place?" ~ Thorntail

*Nods distractedly, listening to Holiday* ~ Ivyfrost
*sits down next to his mentor in agreement*
Sunpaw
They don't understand Clan life. They don't know these forests and woods as well as we do. They live over in the city and they have been warned not to come. I know that Joel came to see Mouseleap on occasion, and myself, but he knew how dangerous wildcats can be... -Holiday
"So you'll just go by yourself then?" * challenges* "Holiday, you'll die!" ~ Thorntail
•twitches his ears• I'm going to have to agree with Thorntail on this one.
Tigerfang

•watches them and looks over at Shiverkit• what do you think?
Snowpaw
(Lowers her ears)The city isn't safe.-Juniperleaf

(Watches)-Galewing
•gives his mate a gentle look•
Tigerfang
WHY THE FREAK ARE GUYS SO CONFUSING? #Personalrant

"Shh!" *Hushes Snowpaw, watching the scene* ~ Shiverpaw

*Looks at Holiday, defiantly* ~ Thorntail

*Watches the debate intelligently, waiting for Holiday's counterclaim* ~ Falconstar

:(

*flattens his ears* i was just asking a question Shiverkit...*whispers*
Snowpaw
Was listening too and stands up body intimadating"I'm going as well as assistance.Im from a city of sorts so i might be of some help to her"she said looking at the others in the conversation-grandwillow
*glances at her then says* I lived in the city alone for many long moons before coming here. If you think I couldn't look after myself after all I've been through, you clearly don't think much of me. *eyes narrow* But I am taking cats to come with me. It could be a long journey to find my sisters. Grandwillow and Ivyfrost volunteered. -Holiday

*eyes widen* I wonder what it's like in the city... *murmurs* -Chillpaw