Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11751-11800 of 31229

een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
*grins* Gah you spoiled tom! *nuzzles him* I can do that.
Crowtail

Feels sticky...*stops hearing Hushpool* What did we do Hushpool?
Foxkit

You know what for....*sighs lays his head back down* For..for sleeping with another she cat...but im sure it wont mean much now will it..?
Sunheart

*keeps his eyes on his sister* I just hope she doesnt fall for his stupid charm.
Flintstripe
een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs and stretches out on his stomach* -Featherwing

She's got a good head on her shoulders. She'll put him through the ringer. -Treetail

...Not at the moment. *presses down more to stop the bleeding* But I could forgive you for mating with someone else much easier than I can forgive everything else. The intent to lie to me, blaming my brother for my heart break when you're clearly the cause...and most of all, loving someone else over me when you're affecting my life. You can't tell me you want us to start a family and then tell another she-cat if made to choose you'd pick her over me. *glares down at him* So if you have any interest in being with me at all, we've got a lot to work on. Or more specifically, you do. *dabs some moss against the bit mark on his leg* As furious as I am with you...I don't want this to be the end for us. -Frecklenose

Don't touch the blood. It's not sanitary. *pads over and wipes the blood from their paws* Kits shouldn't be playing in blood. What kind of mother will I look like if I allow my daughter and her friend to do that? *flicks her daughter's ear with her tail* -Hushpool

*laughs softly* I guess you're right. Sorry, mama. -Bloodkit
last edited een jaar geleden
Awww but Bloodkit's name has blood in it why is it bad to play with? *pouts as she wipes the blood off there paws*
Foxkit

*Blinks surprised* You would really give an idiot like me another chance? After everything that happened you would do that?
Sunheart

*Sits on his back and starts to rub his shoulders*
Crowtail

*purrs twines his tail with Treetails* Ringer indeed
Flintstripe
*purrs loudly* No wonder you love this so much! It's so nice. -Featherwing

*nuzzles his cheek* And if he hurts her again, I don't think you and Wren will hesitate to destroy him. -Treetail

*flicks her ears irritability* I don't know if every time you said you loved me you didn't really mean it, but when I say I love you I mean I love you. I pictured us having kits and growing old together if StarClan allows. If my love is returned, I'm not going to just throw everything we've built aside. But like I said, there's a lot that needs to be discussed. I have no interest in discussing it all today. I've had a very tiring evening and I don't think my eyes can take much more crying. *her voice was bitter, angry that she'd allowed herself to cry before* -Frecklenose

*laughs softly* Blood is something that isn't supposed to be spilled unless absolutely necessary and when a cat loses blood we don't disrespect them by playing in their blood. -Hushpool
•reaches out a paw to touch her cheek• we can talk about it later then...
Sunheart

Mhmm it's feels great doesn't it?
Crowtail

•backs away from the blood and sits down• sorry hushpool..
Foxkit

Oh yea with out hesitation.
Flintstripe
So good! *purrs and lays his head down* -Featherwing

I wouldn't blame you. Honestly, if my sister was ever hurt like Freckle was I probably would have done the same thing Wren did. -Treetail

*jerks away from his paw* Don't touch me right now. After today's events I'm not really comfortable with that. *pushes down on his shoulder again with the moss* Like I said, keep the pressure on it. -Frecklenose

It's all right. So, what did you two think of the battle? -Hushpool

Mama it was so cool!! -Bloodkit
•nods• I want Falconstar as my mentor!
Foxkit

•chuckles and licks his ear• just sit down and enjoy.
Crowtail

•pulls his paw back• ah...•tries to sit up and winces from all his bites and claw marks•
Sunheart

I would hope so! Your sister is a doll!
Flintstripe
I am! *licks his chin before relaxing again* -Featherwing

Of course she is! *purrs* I just wish she'd discuss her feelings with me more when it comes to her love life and such. -Treetail

Don't sit up too fast or you'll make yourself lightheaded. *steps back to give him some space* -Frecklenose

No I want him to be my mentor! -Bloodkit
•thinks back to how Wrenflight had his whole family to help him when he was finished fighting Falconstar and compares to him just having Frecklenose and let's his ears droop sadly• How can you even look at me? •croaks out•
Sunheart

Awww but you get everything! •pouts•
Foxkit

Hey I know Wren has been trying to get with her but he tends to strike out.
Flintstripe

•pricks his back lightly and moves his paws down his shoulders•
Crowtail
*shivers slightly* -Featherwing

I know... I wish I knew what my sister was thinking. -Treetail

Like I've said and meant everyday we've been together: I love you, Sunheart. I am finding it very difficult to contain my rage with you, however. But I suppose you've gotten your beating. -Frecklenose

Nuh uh! -Bloodkit
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
I miss not ashamed Wren you're an honorable cat and I know you did this to defend your sisters honor. But you're a young tom yet. Young toms make the mistakes of letting their passions overcome them drive them to extremes. Sunheart really drives you up and wall and this finally gave you a chance to claw him. You shouldn't let other cats drive you to causing more pain Wren warriors no when the claws should and shouldn't come out. Sunheart is still a clanmate even if he has wronged you, you know the rules they're are many other ways to settle differences. *says wisely looking over his nephew not disappointed but understanding almost* You still have yet to learn but that's alright...I hope you'll use this experience to do that... *glances past him for a moment* Now why don't you go talk to that pretty she-cat over there. *nods his head toward Rainpaw who stood a few foclengths away keeping a respectable distance from the family but continued watching him worriedly* She hasn't taken her eyes off you this whole time and looks worried half to death for you *chuckles a bit* -Brownnut
*pads over and rests a tail on her daughter a moment* Freckle honey when you're hungry I've grabbed you a big juicy vole I caught and added some feathers to your nest* Come sleep beside your mother tonight we'll talk *looks at Sunheart and shakes her head at his his state but doesn't say anything to him* -Sheepfluff
*slowly rises to his paws, careful not to move too fast for the sake of his head wound* Thank you, uncle. *dips his head again* I promise that I will take your words to heart. *turns and pads over to Rainpaw, limping slightly* Well, verdict is that I'm a mouse-brain, but I'll live. -Wrenflight

*smiles* Thanks, mom. *turns her gaze back to Sunheart* We can talk tomorrow. No matter how uncomfortable you are with whatever I decide to talk about I expect full honesty. You owe me that, even though I shouldn't need to be owed in order to receive honesty from my mate. *eyes him* Get your wounds taken care of, Sunheart. *stands and pads over to the warriors den with her mother* I hope I'm doing the right thing, mom. -Frecklenose

*pads over to his brother when they leave* You all right? -Darkmist
*watches her go and looks over at Darkmist shrugging* I dont know anymore.
Sunheart

Oh did i hit a spot?
Crowtail

Probably of when she will be a warrior.
Flintstripe

*pouts* Why cant i have the leader as my mentor ?
Foxkit
I think you're trying to hit a spot. *purrs softly* -Featherwing

I really hope soon. I miss being in the same den as my sister. -Treetail

You certainly haven't made it easy on yourself. -Darkmist

I'd be happy with the deputy too! -Bloodkit
*chuckles* Did i hit a spot?
Crowtail

*nods* Im sure she feels the same way about it to.
Flintstripe

So then i get the leader *purrs*
Foxkit

Yea i know Darkmist..*gets to his paws weakly*
Sunheart
Yes! You know my back and my neck are sensitive. *purrs and arches his back a bit* -Featherwing

*purrs and pulls him closer* Then all the cats I care about will be sleeping around me. -Treetail

So, you love both Frecklenose and Shiverpaw? I don't really understand how that makes complete sense. You want to have kits with one, but you'd rather be with the other? What exactly are you going to do? You need to pick one. -Darkmist

We'll see what Falconstar decides! -Bloodkit
*Grins* Oh am i turning you on?
Crowtail

*purrs and nuzzles his chest* But im the most important right?
Treetail

*flicks his tail* Can we not have this discussion right now Darkmist?
Sunheart

*bounces excitedly* Yea i guess it is up to him.
Foxkit
Yes you are you tease. *flicks his nose with his tail* -Featherwing

Of course you are! *nuzzles his ears* -Treetail

Fine fine. *looks over his injuries* Falconstar got you pretty good. -Darkmist

*pounces on his back* -Bloodkit
Yea i know..*mutters wincing as he tries to take a step*
Sunheart

*yelps and rolls with her*
Foxkit

*purrs* Well now i feel special.
Flintstripe

*chuckles and massages his shoulders again*
Crowtail
*purrs as he relaxes* Magical paws. -Featherwing

You should always feel special. -Treetail

*moves to his side* Need some support? -Darkmist

*holds him down on his back* Come on! Let's try to copy what Falconstar did! -Bloodkit
een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
*As the Clan return to their activites, settles down on the High Rock, watching them, his chest slowly falling and rising* *Overhears Bloodkit and narrows his eyes* "That's exactly why I didn't want kits present," *Mutters* ~ Falconstar

*Pads over to Bloodkit and Foxkit* "Skyheart let me stay out and watch the fight with the warriors," *brags* ~ Thunderkit

"Sorry," *mumbles to Strongbreeze* "Sweetbriar is a lot fatter than she looks." ~ Berryfrost
*nods leaning on him* Thanks..kinda nice that someone in my family decided to help me.
Sunheart

Awww your are just to cute when you are being nice. *licks his nose and gets to his paws*
Flintstripe

Eh no claws though right? *wiggles under her and looks up at Thunderkit* What!? No fair!
Foxkit

Magical is an understatement i think.
Crowtail
*snorts in laughter at her comment* Its okay.
Strongbreeze
Well then what would you call it? -Featherwing

I'm always nice. *purrs* -Treetail

To be fair, I don't think anyone really feels you deserve the help. -Darkmist

Of course no claws! *jumps off Foxkit when Thunderkit comes over and looks up at her father* Dad why didn't you let me stay?! -Bloodkit

How rude! *bumps Berryfrost lightly with her hip* -Sweetbriar

*moves to stand beside Falconstar* I think everyone​ is understanding of why you did what you did. -Scorchgaze
*Looks up at Skyheart, beaming smugly* ~ Thunderkit

"I would hope so," *remarks, eyes trained on the kits* "Even if they didn't, I don't regret it. How's Wrenflight?" ~ Falconstar
Merryberry patched him up, so he's doing all right. I think seeing that his sister came back safe and sound is what he really needed. -Scorchgaze

*huffs and sits down, poking her stomach lightly with a paw* I'm not really that fat am I? If so, Falconstar's​ training is a rip off. *jokes lightly* -Sweetbriar

*narrows her eyes at her sister and crouches playfully* Well since you got a better view than me you should have seen the moves better. Want to put that to the test? -Bloodkit
*Flicks an ear* "Frecklenose looks better. Flintstripe must've really calmed her down." ~ Falconstar

*Purrs and licks the top of her head* "Of course not." ~ Berryfrost

*Smirks and crouches down, tail flicking playfully* ~ Thunderkit
*raises an eye at his daughters * Dont hurt each other now.
Skyheart

*sits down a bit to give them room*
Foxkit

Star clans blessing *purrs*
Crowtail

Nah your fine Sweetbriar. *purrs*
Strongbreeze

Wow how kind of my family then. *mutters and limps towards the warriors den and stops himself*
Sunheart

Come on lets see if there is anything for us to do around here.
Flinstripe
Busy Team?
Nope!
Frecklenose finds a lot of comfort in talking to her brothers. They're good at listening and soothing her. I'm surprised he managed to do it so fast though. I've never seen Frecklenose that angry, but she's never dealt with a situation like this before. -Scorchgaze
Well then we'll see how his training is paying off when I train with Duskstorm tomorrow. What are you guys doing? Scheduled for any patrols? -Sweetbriar

Oh wow. *purrs in amusement* -Featherwing

Lead the way. -Treetail

Well, to be fair it isn't that unfair. *watches him stop* What? -Darkmist

*starts circling her, keeping low* -Bloodkit
*shakes his head* Not that i know of. But im sure i will get something to do.
Strongbreeze

What you never know! *purrs and gets off him*
Crowtail

I dont think i should sleep in there tonight..
Sunheart

*nods and looks around camp* We could go see im Streamripple needs anything.
Flintstripe
So you might have two StarClan gifts. *purrs and stretches out* -Featherwing

Good idea! *pads over to the elders den* Hello, Streamripple. -Treetail

I wouldn't see a problem with it. Though...you may want to keep your distance from your mate and her family. Don't want anyone slipping a thorn into your nest while you sleep. -Darkmist
*flicks his tail* I think im gunna sit out here for a little bit first..
Sunheart

*purrs loudly* Maybe they just love me that much.
Crowtail

*nods follows him*
Flintstripe

*looks up at the two toms and waves his tail in response* What are two young warriors doing over here?
Streamripple
You want me to stay with you? -Darkmist

Not as much as I love you. *purrs and licks his cheek* I'm going to check on my brother. I'll be back, so wait here, handsome. *pads over to Sunheart and Darkmist, looking at his wounds* You doing okay? -Featherwing

His hard head is still all right, so I think he'll live. -Darkmist

That much I assumed. *smiles gently, still looking concerned* -Featherwing

We wanted to check on you. See if you needed anything. -Treetail
Ah some water would be nice *purrs* If its not to much.
Streamripple

*gives him an annoyed look* Im doing okay..just trying to figure things out.
Sunheart

*flicks his tail and sits down*
Crowtail
Need any advice? -Darkmist

*flicks Darkmist with his tail* If you'd like to be alone with your thoughts we won't bother you, but if you want us here we'll stay. -Featherwing

Flintstripe can you go get some? *turns back to Streamripple* Anything else? -Treetail
Something to eat would also be nice. *purrs*
Streamripple

*looks at his mate amused and pads out to get water*
Flintstripe

*nods slightly* Some advice would be nice.
Sunheart
I think you're doing the right thing darling. There's no wrong or right answer to this just do as you feel best. Now come on eat up it'll help *says placing a fat vole at her paws* Caught fresh this afternoon it's important to eat and drink and take care of yourself especially in heartbreak if you are to remain strong -Sheepfluff

I'm glad of that, you had me worried when you went up against Falconstar. I remember watching him batter Applethorn as an apprentice and he was taking it easy on her then. He's a talented fighter you're lucky he didn't hurt you more *says looking still worried yet at his wounds* -Rainpaw
*sits beside him* So what are you feeling? What's going through your mind about all of this? -Featherwing

What's making you so conflicted? -Darkmist

On it! Would you like anything specific? -Treetail
*pads over to Sunheart carrying more herbs* Let me clean those up for you Sunheart don't want them to get infected *says taking a mossball and washing his wounds* -Merryberry
Well i feel like an idiot firstly...and i dont know Darkmist..it just seemed like Shiverpaw really needed someone and i always had a thing for her...
Sunheart

*shakes his head* Just what ever you think is right.
Streamripple
He didn't leave me much choice. I needed to suffer the consequences of my actions. *sits down, still feeling light headed from blood loss* But all that matters to me is that my sister is okay. -Wrenflight

*rubs her head against her mother's shoulder* Thank you. *settles down beside her and starts eats, even though it felt heavy hitting her stomach* I wish there were simple answers...it'd make dealing with this so much easier. I love him and I don't want our relationship to end...but how can I ever trust him again? I don't want to be the type of female that tells him who he can and can't be friends with, but how can I trust them to just be friends now that they've gone and mated behind my back? -Frecklenose
*rolls his eyes, stepping out of the way so Merryberry could tend to his brother's wounds* Needing someone to talk to and comfort her doesn't warrant mating with her. I don't see how that's helpful. -Darkmist

Darkmist. *looks at him warningly* -Featherwing

I'm sorry, but it's true! You've confessed to Shiverpaw in the past and she turned you down. We all heard most of what happened today and when you asked if she had romantic feelings for you she said no! But you still mated with her! You risked a relationship with someone who actually loves you just to sleep with your best friend and childhood crush. It's ridiculous! *flicks his tail irritably* And then the fact that you were going to lie to cover your tail. You weren't even going to tell Frecklenose the truth and apologize to her! *looks at his brother with hard eyes* You need to make a choice. If you really love Shiverpaw then pursue her. Do whatever you can to make her your's, but don't waste Frecklenose's​ life by stringing her along for that ride. If you truly love Frecklenose then get over Shiverpaw. She doesn't love you like that so let it go and devote yourself to your mate. -Darkmist

I'll be right back! *goes and grabs a fat shrew before returning* Look good? -Treetail
*nods to Merryberry and lashes his tail at his brother* Well you make it sound soo easy Darkmist! *hisses* When it really isn't emotions aren't things you can just throw away you idiot!
Sunheart

*nods* Looks great! *chuckles* Your a quick one arent you?
Streamripple
I know they aren't easy, mouse-brain! -Darkmist

Boys, relax. *says sharply* We don't need anymore fighting in the clan today. -Featherwing

*takes a deep breath, calming himself* I know they aren't easy, Sunheart. But think with your head too. You told Shiverpaw if given the choice you'd rather be with her. If that's the case then do it. Don't make Frecklenose feel like a last option. A she-cat deserves more than that. However, if you can picture yourself happier in the relationship you're in with Frecklenose -- spending your life with her, starting a family with her -- then make that divide in your mind and it will translate to your heart. You likely love one more than the other and would be happier with one over the other. So which is it? Your childhood friend who loves you like family or your mate who hasn't been there for everything, but loves you like she has? You may not have the answer now, but you can't wait forever. -Darkmist

I do my best. *smiles and sets the prey down at his paws* The long legs help. -Treetail
"My day will be full of patrols, I'm sure," *rolls her eyes* "Sweetbriar, why are your days always so much more interesting than mine?" ~ Berryfrost

"They're all very close," *notes* "It's actually rather amazing.... Duskstorm and I are close, but we didn't have many other kits our age to play with or apprentices to train with. For all five of them to be so close is odd." ~ Falconstar

Again its not that easy for everyone mouse brain we get it you are Tanglestar's perfect kit and im not!
Sunheart