Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12201-12250 of 31229

een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
*kicks him in the gut with his back paws and wraps his paws around his neck and pulls hard to flip him over*
Flintstripe

*bites his nose lightly* What ever you old goof.
Crowtail

*nods laying his head down and looks around camp* Yea im comfortable.
Sunheart

*takes another bite*
Foxkit
een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
*leans her back against him* -Frecklenose

Stop calling me old! *licks his ears* -Featherwing

*grabs onto his waist and pulls him down* -Treetail

*licks her lips* So what's your favorite, Tanglekit? -Bloodkit
*licks her cheek softly* But to ask the real question what...what would you do if she was well you know..
Sunheart

*purrs nipping his nose and shoves him off* Now lets watch this show.
Crowtail

*kicks out at him again to break free and wraps his for paws around his neck applying heavy pressure*
Flintsripe

Vole! *says sitting down*
Tanglekit
*meets his gaze* That's up to you. I wouldn't let you ignore them, you'd need to be there as their father. But whether you wanted to be a mate to the mother of your kits is up to you. *turns her head back to watch the falls* That's not something I'd have any say in. -Frecklenose

*sits down beside him* -Featherwing

*flips them so Flintstripe was on his back beneath him**he used his weight to pin him down and squeeze the air out of him* -Treetail

What do they taste like? -Bloodkit
*lays his head down and sighs* Yea...your right..
Sunheart

*huffs with the air leaving his body and squirms slightly getting aroused and desperately grabs his at his neck and pulls on him to get him off*
Flintstripe

Really good! well its the only solid food ive had.
Tanglekit

*watches him noticing slightly and nudges his mate*
Crowtail
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
I love hunting it's what I do best what kind of hunting did you have in mind? -Rainpaw

I just blinked really and the water right below the waterfall became bright red with blood...I screamed in surprise and as I stumbled back I looked up and I saw blood spattered all over the whole forest... -Merryberry
Of course I'd want us to still be together, but like I said that's not my decision. -Frecklenose

*the pull on his neck having the opposite affect, making him press their bodies flush together**presses his muzzle against his ear, whispering to him* This used to happen when we wrestled before too, didn't it? *purrs softly and starts tugging at his ear**flicks his tail at his parents, motioning for them to leave* -Treetail

*rolls his eyes and gets to his paws* He really is our son. Come on, Crowtail. -Featherwing

Maybe we could try that next time. *eats hungrily* -Bloodkit
*huffs looking embarrassed* Shut up you...kneads at his chest*
Flintstripe

*grins and gets to his paws padding away* Come on Featherwing lets go you know he so takes after you.
Crowtail

I mean i could still stay with you though right?
Sunheart

*nods* Thunderkit

Of course. But you'd still be responsible for those kits. -Frecklenose

What?! How me? *follows beside him* -Featherwing

See? They're gone now. *licks his neck with slow, firm strokes* -Treetail

*licks her lips and flops over, full* -Bloodkit
I know..but you will always be my number one.
Sunheart

Oh please he is as horny as you are! •chuckles•
Crowtail

•shivers lightly•
Flintstripe

•lays on his side happily• full to?
Foxkit
That's all I've ever wanted...-Frecklenose

More like you! -Featherwing

Your reactions are the best. *growls lowly, sucking on his neck* -Treetail

Stuffed! That was so good! I can't wait until we can hunt and catch our own meal. -Bloodkit
Uh please? He is so like you that aggressive nature!? He got that from you. •flicks his nose lightly•
Crowtail

•purrs loudly pressing against him• you are just so bad!
Flintstripe

That's what you shall get then.
Sunheart

I know right? I'm gong to be the best hunter ever!
Foxkit
*turns to face him and licks his cheek lightly* -Frecklenose

I don't have an aggressive nature. *playfully nips at his tail* -Featherwing

I just can't help myself. You're so delicious. *gives him a deep thrust* -Treetail

That's fine. I'll be the best fighter! -Bloodkit
Well i remember you trying to force your self onto me when you got back from well you know...*nudges him* I mean remember that pool incident when i was trying to give you a wash down?
Crowtail

*moans into his shoulder* H-harder!
Flintstripe

*purrs happily and nuzzles her cheek*
Sunheart

You can have that but i think your sister will fight you for that one.
Foxkit
*smiles slightly and presses her side against his, trying to regain the easy intimacy they had before* -Frecklenose

I wasn't trying to just force myself​ on you physically, you jerk! *nudges him back* I wanted to be in a loving relationship with you again. *nuzzles his cheek* And before I was taken the one thing you couldn't do was keep your paws off me. Plus, *looks a little more sad at the memory* after a year of what I had to deal with I just wanted to be in the paws of someone who loved me. -Featherwing

Think you can handle it? *picks up his pace and force* -Treetail

I'll do my best to hold the title then. -Bloodkit
*nuzzles him* And you are now. *licks his cheek* I love you bery much.
Crowtail

*nods panting out in pleasure* Y-yes!
Flintstripe

*purrs* Good luck your sister is a terror to fight against right Tanglekit?
Foxkit

*flattens his ears*
Tanglekit

*starts to groom her neck fur*
Sunheart
*gasps slightly and scoots away a bit* Don't...you know how sensitive my neck is. -Frecklenose

*purrs* And I love you. *winds around him* -Featherwing

*grips his waist and thrusts harder, pushing all the way into him* -Treetail

*nudges him* Don't worry about it. Her attacking a newborn wasn't really a fair fight. -Bloodkit
*gasp loosing his breath for a second and pricks his claws into his shoulders* So good!
Flintstripe

*purrs watching him* You dont want to end up like our sons mate do you? I mean we are on a Border patrol.
Crowtail

I know...
Tanglekit

*grins watching him*
Foxkit

*purrs* I do..thats why im doing it.
Sunheart

*looks away* I'm not ready for that yet. -Frecklenose

*nudges him* Being romantic with you doesn't mean I'm trying to start something! -Featherwing

How good? *tugs his ear* -Treetail

*flicks his ear with her tail* Once we all start training we'll be on a more equal playing field. -Bloodkit
*keeps licking her neck* Thats okay but doesnt mean i wont groom your fur.
Sunheart

*grins* Uh huh sure. My naughty little fur ball.
Crowtail

S-so good! *lets out a small growl slamming his muzzle to his to kiss him aggressively*
Flintstripe

I dont know i think you guys will always be better then me..
tanglekit

*shrugs* Probably.
Foxkit
*huffs softly, a shiver running up her back* Then groom somewhere else! -Frecklenose

If I was going to start something I promise, *tugs on his ear* it'd be much more noticeable. *flicks him playfully before continuing back toward camp* -Featherwing

*groans and growls lowly, winding their tongues together**slams into him roughly* -Treetail

Foxkit! *cuffs him lightly* Hey if it comes down to it, Tanglekit, I could help you out! *jumps up and crouches playfully* I've been practicing tons so by the time we start training I'll be even better! *shows off her fighting stance* -Bloodkit
last edited een jaar geleden
*drags his claws down his back in response and nips his lip at his thrust*
Flintstripe

Ahh fine...*moves down to her side* There happy?
Sunheart

*rubs his head* What its the truth...
Foxkit

*flicks his tail ignoring him* You are like a natural born fighter.
Tanglekit
*shifts slightly, her body reacting to him the way it always did when he teased her sensitive spots by heating up* Yes...-Frecklenose

*groans deeper against his mouth, pulling all the way out then shoving back into him repeatedly* -Treetail

Really?! *beams happily* Well I hope I will just get better and better! *bounces excitedly* -Bloodkit
I know you will.
Tanglekit

*yawns* Yea who knows maybe your sister will give up on fighting *laughs* and become a great hunter instead.
Foxkit

*yelps in surprise his muzzle still to his and pricks his sides where his paws where and presses up against him*
Flintstripe

*moves his tongue up to her neck then her cheek* Hmm?
Sunheart

*watches him amused and pads after him*
Crowtail
Sunheart stop! *ducks away from his tongue, her face red* I don't want to mate with you until I feel comfortable again, but you know what licking me like that does to me. -Frecklenose

*makes his thrusts faster, harder, deeper* You feel so good. *growls against his muzzle* -Treetail

*twines their tails as they walk* I love you Crowtail. -Featherwing

*turns to Foxkit* I don't need my sister to give up on fighting to be better. *crouches* I can beat her just like I beat you. -Bloodkit
I dont know you tied last time remember?
Foxkit

I know you tell me that almost every day.
Crowtail

*stops and pulls away* Sorry...
Sunheart

*gasps and moves on of his paws lower and starts to rub his member* S-shut up!
Flintstripe
It's fine..*sighs and lays her head against his uninjured shoulder* Just give me some time, okay? *slowly twines her tail with his* -Frecklenose

*grabs his paw and pulls it away* Not so fast. *moves his own paw down to take it's place* Leave that to me. -Treetail

As I should! We're mates after all. *nudges him* -Featherwing

I've beat my sister before! *lashes her tail angrily* If I have to practice twice as hard to continue beating her then I will and I'll start right now! *stalks off to the nursery* -Bloodkit
*watches her go* Hey where are you going?
Foxkit

*sits down confused*
Tanglekit

*huffs in frustration* Well get to it before i explode! *groans at his touch*
Flintstripe

*Purrs* Thanks love.
Crowtail

Guess i just have to hold in my hormones till you are ready then. *chuckles lightly*
Sunheart
You should learn to control them more since they keep getting you in trouble. *gives him a pointed look* But...when it comes to you I suppose I need to control mine as well. I have such little resistance with you. -Frecklenose

I like teasing you. *smirks* Seeing you all pent up, but feeling good is a real turn on. *grabs him just as fast as he was thrusting* -Treetail

*nuzzles his cheek* Mmm I don't want to go back yet. Can't we relax out here for a little bit? -Featherwing

To get some help! *pads inside and pokes her dad with her paw* Dad. -Bloodkit
*hisses getting close to the edge* Gah you know i dont feel as bad for kicking you!
Flintstripe

*nods* sure we can do that.
Crowtail

*grumbles* What is it now...*mutters with his eyes closed*
Skyheart

*stays where he is looking at Tanglekit strangly*
Foxkit

*Glances at him quickly then looks at his paws*
Tanglekit

*nods* Yea....but i like to think my charm is just that good though.
Sunheat
*smiles crookedly* That too. You know just how to rile me up. -Frecklenose

Oh come on, don't be like that. *slams into him over and over, rubbing his member firmly* You're feeling good, aren't you? -Treetail

*purrs and lays down in the shade* -Featherwing

Can you come show me, Foxkit and Tanglekit some fighting moves? Please? -Bloodkit
•looks st her happily when she mentions fighting• sure! •gets to his paws•
Skyheart

•nods quickly groaning wrapping his paws around how tightly• y-yea!
Flintstripe

Oh i know you inside and out
Sunheart

•settles down besides him• hmm I can't believe he did that still •chuckles•
Crowtail
Exactly. *flicks his ear with her tail* And I know you. Like how you were trying to avoid staring at my figure earlier. -Frecklenose

Me too...*continues to rub and thrust him, getting closer to his own climax* -Treetail

What? -Featherwing

Really?! *smiles excitedly and rushes back out of the den over to her friends* -Bloodkit
*pads out after her* Hey now wait up for your dad!
Skyheart

That our son decided to do the dirty instead of finishing the patrol.
Crowtail

*bites onto his shoulder as he finishing panting out tiredly*
Flintstripe

*coughs* Well i mean..
Sunheart
Like I said, I know you Sunheart. -Frecklenose

*buries his muzzle into his neck, groaning as he climaxed* -Treetail

*shakes his head slightly and flicks his tail* What do you expect from new mates? When we first started our relationship you'd distract us from training just to mate. -Featherwing

Oh right. *slows for him and heads over to her friends* My dad said he'd teach us some stuff! *flicks Foxkit with her tail* By the time we're apprentices I'll know triple what Thunderkit knows and I'll have practiced enough to master it all! -Bloodkit
Ah you caught me paw handed then! Its hard to avoid okay?
Sunheart

Okay well! That was training and we were alone!
Crowtail

*finishes with him and keeps his grip panting still*
FLintstripe

*pads over to them* Yup!
Skyheart

*looks up at him a little scared*
TAnglekit
Oh really? *rolls her eyes at him, slightly amused* -Frecklenose

*licks his face softly* You're always so amazing. -Treetail

Uh huh. Excuses excuses. *purrs and touches noses with him* -Featherwing

*nudges him lightly* Hey, don't worry. He's just showing us some moves. We're all learning together. *nods her head encouragingly then turns back to her father* What can you show us first? -Bloodkit
Me? I didnt do anything but take it! You are the one who is amazing!
Flintstripe

What its true though!
Sunheart

*purrs and nuzzles him*
Crowtail

*gives them each a look* Okay so what do you want to learn?
Skyheart
Well, *flicks his nose with her tail* I suppose that's a good thing. -Frecklenose

You feel absolutely incredible. Trust me. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Treetail

*wraps his arms around his neck* I love our time alone like this. -Featherwing

What's a good way to pin someone? A really strong pin that's hard to break! -Bloodkit
Hmmm....*thinks for a bit and nods* Okay so there is the head pin that i like to do because it takes a strong fighter to hold them and thats just simply standing over your opponent and pining the head down along with there back.
Skyheart

Shush...you are embarrassing me again..*paws at him playfully*
Flintstripe

Very good thing my little warrior.
Sunheart

*Purrs* I know you do.
Crowtail
Well, like I said, you need to give me some time before I'm ready to do anything again. -Frecklenose

*nuzzles him happily* But it's true! -Treetail

It's so relaxing. -Featherwing

You can do that?! How?! -Bloodkit
•looks around quickly and dashes back into the nursery• Hushpool! Help me with something! •says quickly briefing heading back to the kits•
Skyheart

•stretches• very relaxing.
Crowtail

•lays his head on hers• its fine.
Sunheart

•looks lays his head back tiredly• I swear I'm going to get you back one day.
Flintstripe
I don't know how long, but we'll see. -Frecklenose

Why? This is so nice. *grooms his fur* -Treetail

*nuzzles his cheek and grooms his shoulders* -Featherwing

*nuzzles Thunderkit before padding out over to them* What do you need? -Hushpool
•without warning grabs her and flips her quickly so she lands on her stomatch and holds her head and back down• like that Bloodkit! •purrs•
Skyheart

Pitts laying his head down•
Crowtail

That's fine when ever you Are ready
Sunheart

Becuase I want some fun to you jerk.
Flintstripe
Think you can behave until then? Not that you have much of an option because if anything like this were to happen again there wouldn't be a second chance. -Frecklenose

But you certainly looked like you were having fun. -Treetail

Want a backrub? -Featherwing

Wow! *bounces excitedly* -Bloodkit

*growls lowly and reaches around to grab his paw, throwing him off* And that's how you can break that hold. -Hushpool

So cool! *lashes her tail joyously* -Bloodkit
*gets up shaking his pelt and looks at hushpool* Well Thanks.
Skyheart

*nods with a grin* Ill try my hardest.
Sunheart

*bats his nose* I was but id have more fun if i was in he other position.
Flintstripe

*purrs* please.
Crowtail

*watches in awe*
Foxkit
See to it that you do. *stretches out beside him* -Frecklenose

Fine fine fine. Next time. -Treetail

*stands over him and rubs his back and flanks* -Featherwing

What? *shrugs* They need to learn both sides of the fight. Now *crouches* Want to show them how to apply it when in full fight mode? -Hushpool

Yes! Yes please! -Bloodkit
*looks at his daughter and puffs his chest out crouching down* Fine bring it love.
Skyheart

*sits down excitedly*
Foxkit

*watches a bit unsure*
Tanglekit

*looks at him abit upset* Do you not like taking it?
Flintstripe

MHmm just dont tease me then.
Sunheart
*raises an eyebrow* Have I done it yet? -Frecklenose

I don't mind it. I mean, it did feel good. *gets off him* Want to try it now? -Treetail

*circles him slowly before pouncing onto his back* -Hushpool
•shakes his head• no not now I'm all tired out you oof. •cuffs him gently getting up•
Flintstripe

I like to think that little swim was a tease but that is just me.
Sunheart

•watches her closely wanting to win this in front of his kit•
Skyheart