Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13001-13050 of 31229

een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
With kissing you? Ofcourse. *purrs into her mouth&
Sunheart

Well id expect you to know there play area! For starclan sake Hushpool!
Skyheart

*flicks his tail looking at Featherwing as they argue*
Crowtail
een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
I meant with just kissing. -Frecklenose

It's a small cave-like crack in the back of the nursery! I can't even fit in it past my shoulders! Like I said, Bloodkit has played there before! I had no idea they could get out of camp! Maybe focus more on finding our kits instead of trying to make me seem like a bad mother! *storms off ahead of them, following along the scent of her kits* -Hushpool

*winces slightly, not wanting to get them more upset by getting involved* -Featherwing
Yea im fine with it.
Sunheart

*lashes his tail padding off to follow there scent*
Skyheart

Well that didnt go well.
Crowtial
Good. *presses their muzzles together again, moving her tongue around his**sits with their chests pressed together* -Frecklenose

Not at all. Should we split up and go after them or you and I stay together and look? -Featherwing
*shrugs* Im not really sure...do you think i should use my hearing?
Crowtail

*lets out a pleasureful growl*
Sunheart
*tugs on his lower lip, urging a deeper kiss* -Frecklenose

*nods* If nothing else, just to make sure they aren't in danger. But we need to find them. -Featherwing
*nods twitching his ears to listen for them*
Crowtail

*presses on harder giving her what she wanted*
Sunheart
*wraps her paws around his neck**moans lightly into his mouth, her tongue winding around his* -Frecklenose
*presses closer against her* Easy there you horny little warrior. *chuckles*
Sunheart
I-I'm sorry...-Frecklenose
It's okay ! •grins and pulls away•
Sunheart
Sun... Sunheart....we can try...if you want...-Frecklenose
Try? *blinks* As in the other thing?
Sunheart
Mating. B-But slowly! And....can we do that "special" stuff that you had in mind? -Frecklenose
*grins* Oh what got you in the mood so suddenly? *starts to waddle towards the shore*
Sunheart
I just love you and...I want to be close to you. -Frecklenose
*lays down on the shore and looks at her* And you are sure you are ready?
Sunheart
I think...*pads over beside him* I'm still unsure...but I don't know how else to become sure. -Frecklenose
*licks her cheek then her neck* Well i guess its worth the try then right?
Sunheart
*nods, purring lightly**lays down beside him* So, what special things did you have in mind? -Frecklenose
To be honest i was still trying to plan that something special. *chuckles* You kinda just jumped to it.
Sunheart
Well then we can wait. -Frecklenose
Wait what? i still wanna do it! *nuzzles her*
Sunheart
Slowly, okay? *rolls over on her back* Kiss me some more first. -Frecklenose
*nods moving his muzzle to hers to do as she says* Slowly..
Sunheart
*licks his muzzle lightly* I just don't want to rush if I'm not quite ready..-Frecklenose
Thats okay..*licks her neck starting to move lower*
Sunheart
*purrs softly**arches her back up, pressing her body into his* -Frecklenose
Eager aren't you? •says bitting her scuff and rubs against her•
Sunheart
M-My body is just reacting...*shivers at his bite* -Frecklenose
Reacting well that is. •pushes into her slowly moving up against her•
Sunheart
*gasps and moans softly* Okay...*huffs lightly, relaxing a bit more now* Y-You can keep going. -Frecklenose
•nods nuzzleing his head against hers• okay. •says as he starts thrusting•
Sunheart
*rubs her head against his* I love you, Sunheart! *licks his muzzle softly* -Frecklenose
•moves his tongue into her mouth as she does that still thrusting•
Sunheart
*moans into his mouth, her grip on him tightening, her claws grazing his shoulders**holds herself close to him, her hips rocking on their own to meet his thrusts* -Frecklenose
•moans into her mouth and pulls his muzzle away to nuzzle her chest flinching as she grazes his shoulders and pricks her with his class as he wraps his paws around her•
Sunheart
I-It feels almost just like it did the first time. *pants lightly, knowing her hips would be sore afterwards**licks and tugs on his ears while her hips still moved* -Frecklenose
•nods huffing• it f-feels amazing! •grinds up against her getting closer to finishing•
Sunheart
*wraps her hind legs around his waist, keeping him close to her**grinds their hips together, moving her tongue back into his mouth* -Frecklenose
•pants into her mouth squeezing her tightly and starts to thrust harder•
Sunheart
*moans louder and moves her hips faster* S-So good! *Clings to him tightly* P-Please don't stop! I'm so c-close...! -Frecklenose
•growls• I-I'll try but I'm s-so close! •goes at her harder•
Sunheart
*presses her muzzle into his neck, moaning and squealing slightly as she finishes**her legs tightened around him and her body twitched* -Frecklenose
•moans into her mouth shivering as he finishes and holds her tightly panting•
Sunheart
*stays sprawled out in his arms* M-My body won't stop shaking..*pants softly into his ear* -Frecklenose
Is that a good thing? •pants out holding her and nuzzles her cheek•
Sunheart
Yes and no. *purrs softly* Yes, because it felt amazing. No, because it means it's going to be difficult getting up and walking. -Frecklenose
Hmm that might be a problem. •keeps nuzzling her• in okay with helping you to camp
Sunheart
I should hope so. *leans back against him* -Frecklenose