Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 31229

een jaar geleden theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Smiles and licks his cheek)You're sweet, but I don't want to tire you out.-Juniperleaf
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
*nods* what ever you want then
Tigerafng
(Nuzzles him)Train Chillpaw, and we could just spend your free time resting. Who knows, maybe I could ask Mistybreeze to help me.-Juniperleaf
*opens his mouth to argue but shuts its* fine fine ill rest then *purrs and cuffs her playfully*
Tigerfang
(Purrs)Come along, my lovely tom. We have to go finish the other wall.(Picks up the rest of the bramble. Walks past him, flicking his shoulder with her tail)-Juniperleaf
*snorts and follows after her* yea yea work before fun *purrs*
Tigerfang
Well if we work as fast as we did on the other wall, we would be done in no time. (PUrrs and lays the brambles down)-Juniperleaf
*nods happily and reaches for some of the bramble*
Tigerfang
(Purrs and picks up her brambles and gets to work on the wall)-Juniperleaf
so did you figure out of we are actually having kits? *says curiously*
Tigerafang
(Lowers her paws to the ground)Well I know we were never planning to start a family early but...(Turns to him with a warm smile)I am expecting, Tigerfang.-Juniperleaf
*finishes placing his bramble and looks at her happily* thats good news then *purrs*
Tigerfang
(Nods and nuzzles him)Can you believe it? Our own family.-Juniperleaf
*nods* i just hope...*stops what he was about to say and shakes his head* never mind I'm happy *purrs*
tigerfang
(Blinks and tilts head)You just hope what?-Juniperleaf
*looks a bit awkward* snowpaw and Berrypaw don't get upset...i know they don't want anything to do with me but..its just weird to think about them with the age they are at and then having more siblings..
Tigerfang
O-oh. (Flattens ears) Well I do hope that they won't be. It would be wonderful if the kits had a great relationship with their older siblings. Besides, it's still a couple of moons away before they arrive. Maybe they'll warm up to the idea.-Juniperleaf
*flicks his ears* they haven't talked to me in moons Juniperleaf....
Tigerfang
But still, they do deserve to know. They may be upset, but I think it'll hurt more if you didn't tell them yourself and they heard it from the clan.-Juniperleaf
•nods• yea I guess that's true...
Tigerfang
(Nuzzles him)When do you plan on telling them?-Juniperleaf
ill do it soon *purrs and looks at the wall* well i think we did a good job
Tigerfang
(Purrs and leans against him)It looks better than it did before.-Juniperleaf
•nods letting her lean into him• that's very true •lets out a small laugh• come on we should see if there is anything else for us to do other wise we could take a nice break
Tigerfang
Well we could see if our nest need new moss, or we could fix up the nursery it might need some touching up.-Juniperleaf
•nods• yea te nursery hasn't been used since mistybreeze and my kits
Tigerfang
(Nods)Then the nursery it is. (Purrs and leads the way to the nursery)-Juniperleaf
•follows after her• aren't you just a fur ball of excitement
Tigerfang
(Purrs) Well, aren't you?-Juniperleaf
•shrugs• is say I'm a ball of muscle but that's just me •looks around the nursery•
Tigerfang
(Purrs and looks around)I can't believe that it's empty.-Juniperleaf
Mhmm I can there really hasn't been a need for kits recently
Tigerfang
(Tilts head)A need? But surely if a she-cat just wanted to have kits then she would have them.-Juniperleaf
I mean she just can't have them a tom has to help •laugh• but yea I guess you are right
Tigerfang
(Purrs and flicks him with her tail)I know a tom is needed. I was just saying because I did know some she-cats who didn't mind having kits with just a passing tom when I was a house cat.-juniperleaf
Is that what house cats did to pass the time? •looked utterly confused•
Tigerfang
(Blinks at him before bursting in a fit of laughter)No, Tigerfang. House cats generally socialize. You know visit friends, hang out. -Juniperleaf
*still looked confused and flattens his ears embarrassed* i dont get it..
Tigerfang
(Shakes head and touches noses with him)Forget it then. (Purrs) Let's get started on this nursery.-Juniperleaf
*nods stil embarrassed* well since you are going to be the only one here you can do what you want to this place
Tigerfang
(Makes her way to deepest part of the den)Well I do want to clear out all the old bedding and replace it.-Juniperleaf
*nods* that sounds like a good idea *pads next to her and grabs some of the old bedding*
Tigerfang
(Noses the rest of the old bedding into a ball and sweeps away any stray pieces with her tail)-Juniperleaf
*watches her a bit surprised* its like you have down this before
Tigerfang
(Purrs)Well I was in charge of clearing the bedding when it was just Galewing and I.-Juniperleaf
he made you take care of all the bedding?
Tigerfang
Well we had a system. While I took out the old bedding, he would be out gathering new moss.-Juniperleaf
guess that works out then
tigerfang
(Nods)We always did things as a team. (Grabs the moss)Ready to go get clean moss?-Juniperleaf
*nods grabbing his* guess i just forgot about that then *twitches his tail*
Tigerfang