Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-1850 of 31229

een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
you cant understand what? *Says behind him*
Sunpaw

*shrugs* its just a different side of you i dont get to see
Crowtail
een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
*spins around to face them* O-Oh, nothing nothing nothing. -Blackpelt

*cocks his head to the side in interest* Doesn't seem like nothing. -Darkpaw

*scratches behind his ear with his unbroken hind leg* Because it's a side that doesn't need to come out unless someone gets too close to the one I love or unless the one I love gets too close to someone else. *gives him a look of slight irritation* -Featherwing
is there something you want to say to me then Featherwing *cacthes his look and sits up*
Crowtail

yea doesnt seem like anything! *jumps on his tail*
Sunpaw
*cuffs Sunpaw playfully* Just your brother being weird. -Blackpelt

Me? -Darkpaw

*shakes head* Featherwing. -Blackpelt

There is. *looks him dead in the eyes* If you're going to touch me and stir me up and tease me, I would appreciate if you didn't use my brother or any other cat as a tool to frustrate me more. I respect that you may not feel the same love and desire for me that you used to yet or ever, but if you keep pushing my buttons who knows how long I can hold myself back. My love and desire for you is still as strong as it was the last time we mated, so understand why I might be a little jealous and irritable. *flicks his tail in annoyance**it was rare for him to be so blunt, but his patience for the whole thing was wearing thin* -Featherwing
last edited een jaar geleden
is that bad? *rubs his head where he cuffed him*
Sunpaw

*keeps his gaze* so let me get this straight you rubbing up against me in the pool biting my ear when i carried you and you nuzzling me is you being in control Featherwing? *sighs* I care about you Featherwing but you have been teasing me since you got back if anything I'm the one who should be irritated right now.
Crowtail
Nah, not really. He just makes me worry about him. -Blackpelt

*his eyes widen in disbelief* You should be irritated? YOU? Let me explain my feelings to you, Crowtail.
The whole time I was gone the only thing I had to cling to was the idea of you. The drive to get back here to you was what pushed me the hardest. I've told you that. Your feelings, I have no clue! You haven't shared them with me! I've been very honest about the fact that being around you makes me go crazy! My body wants to be near you, my heart beats wildly, you make my head spin! *looks at his paws, angry with himself* I know I haven't done a very good job of holding myself back, but touching you just sends these shock waves of electricity through me and I start to lose control. It's not EASY holding myself back from letting my feelings spill out and thrusting myself into your arms! I've only been back for a DAY and it's already this hard! *looks at him again, his eyes ablaze with a mix of emotions* I want to be yours! I want to have what we used to have and more! But because I don't know how you feel I've been doing my best not to let my desires run wild! I don't want to push you away if you don't want me anymore! I'd rather be just your friend than have you distance yourself from me completely! -Featherwing
why is that i think he is fine
Sunpaw

and you think its easy for me Featherwing? Featherwing i want to be with you i really do but there are things that i have to deal with right now..so I'm sorry if i just dont right and bout mount you and please you right now but you have to understand all because you have these feelings doesnt mean everything will happen in a flash.. *stands up* i need some air..and i think you need some time to think..
Crowtail
*smiles* I know. I just always worry about him. He's my little brother. And so are you two, so I'll always worry about you guys too. -Blackpelt

*lays down with his back to Crowtail* I'm not stupid. I realize these things. That doesn't mean it isn't hard for me though. *lashes his tail towards the entrance* I guess I'll see you later then. -Featherwing

*pads back into medicine cat den and lays in his nest* -Scorchgaze
*lashes his tail* see you later *nods to Scorchgaze and pads out frustrated*
Crowtail

you aren't that much older then him are you?
Sunpaw
Well, we're littermates, but I was the first born so I'm only older by a few moments. *laughs a little then his face becomes slightly harder, more serious* Featherwing.....Featherwing is too hard on himself. That's why I worry. He gets his hopes up and when things don't work out he comes crashing down on himself. He'll beat himself up inside until he puts himself back in line: which just means that he becomes even more withdrawn. He makes himself lonely. I know he may seem happy and carefree most of the time, but that's because without a positive outlet to express his feelings he harbors anger and negativity. -Blackpelt

*glances at Sunpaw, slightly concerned by his old brother's dark tone and expression* -Darkpaw

*huffs and lays his head down* Scorchgaze, you and Yarrowleaf are so lucky. You both know you love each other and you express it so freely. You rely on each other so much. -Featherwing

I just wish I could find him...-Scorchgaze

*looks at him, a little surprised* You haven't seen him yet? *frowns when Scorchgaze shakes his head miserably* Oh. I'm sorry, Scorchgaze. -Featherwing
*wrinkles his nose* but wouldn't it be better to let him handle it himself then to baby him?
Sunpaw

*sits outside the den out of view from the entrance and thinks to himself frustrated with whats going on*
Crowtail
*scoffs* He wouldn't let me baby him if I tried. I try to offer my help at certain times and he gets frustrated with me. Even he thinks I'm too protective. -Blackpelt

*glances at Crowtail curiously, then to the medicine cat den, then back to his brothers* -Darkpaw

*taps his paw, his tail lashing from side to side* -Featherwing

*chuckles* Love troubles? -Scorchgaze

*shakes his head wildly* No! No no no! Crowtail and I are friends-! -Featherwing

*raises his tail, signaling for him to stop* Featherwing, I'm not blind. If anyone I understand a relationship between two toms and the challenges that can come with it. -Scorchgaze

*sighs* I just don't know what's holding him back. That's what scares me. I know what my hang ups are and I won't be afraid to share them it our relationship progresses again. But sometimes I feel like he either doesn't want to let me into his thoughts or he's afraid to. -Featherwing
*glaces up catching Darkpaws glace*
Crowtail

weeeelllll you kinda are over protective *says teasingly*
Sunpaw
That's what everyone says, but I don't see it! *laughs* -Blackpelt

*slips away from them and pads over to Crowtail, sitting down beside him**watches him curiously through narrowed eyes, trying to read him* -Darkpaw
what do you want paw? *looks at him with sharp eyes*
Crowtail

really you dont see it?
Sunpaw
*shrugs* I thought all family members were protective of one another. -Blackpelt

*flicks his tail* Just because you're older than me doesn't mean you have to be rude. I came over here because I say you storm away from the medicine cat den. Did you and my brother have a fight? *doesn't really show any sign of emotion* -Darkpaw
nosey just like your father i see *sighs* and no your brother just needs some room so I'm sitting out here
Crowtail

nope not everyone is like that *lays on his back playfully*
Sunpaw
*reaches and tickles with him his tail* Well I am! So be glad you've got a brother like me. *grins* -Blackpelt

My father was nosy? *shakes his head* Not that that really matters. *looks back at the den* My older brothers are weird. *raises an eyebrow at Crowtail* You sure you didn't need a break from him? Blackpelt and Featherwing baby everyone too much. -Darkpaw
more like your brothers are to clingy *stops and looks at him* what do you mean it didn't matter? *says trying to change the subject*
Crowtail

*laughs* stttaaaphh
Sunpaw
Nope, not gonna happen! *keeps tickling him* -Blackpelt

*shrugs* I don't care if my dad was nosy. He did it because he cared. *looks out past camp toward the lake where his father died* I actually find it odd that Blackpelt and Featherwing are my half brothers. They're a lot like my dad even though they aren't his kits. My dad and my brothers...have all experienced so much loss. My dad lost so many mates and kits before he died, my brothers have lost their parents and they were taken from everyone they loved when they were captured. *cocks his head back toward Crowtail* Some cats are too dull to pick up on it, I was sure you'd be smart enough to at least realize why. What cat, after experiencing all those things, wouldn't be clingy and desperate to hold onto the cats around them. *rolls his eyes* It's so obvious. They try to say it only comes from love for their friends, family and clan, but it's clear they're scared. -Darkpaw
What are you trying to say Darkpaw? •lets out a low growl•
Crowtail

•bites his tail holding it in his mouth• mine!
Sunpaw
Hey! Give that back! *tackles him playfully* -Blackpelt

*looks at him, a little surprised* I'm saying that it's so easy to read my brothers and if you struggle with understanding them you might need to sharp your skills, warrior. *scoffs* You all think that you hind your emotions so well, but you all let your true feelings show right under the surface. *gets up and smirks* But keep holding yourself at a distance. After all, you and Featherwing are just friends. *chuckles smugly and turns to walk away* -Darkpaw
*feels his face get hot with anger and stops* are you upset that you soiled your parents reputation Darkpaw? *says calmly*
Crowtail

noooooooo! *paws at him trying to get away*
Sunpaw
*cuffs his ears playfully* C'mon little brother! Let's see what you got. -Blackpelt

*stops dead in his tracks**whips around to face him, his eyes blazing and his lips pulled back in a snarl* I have done no such thing! I have worked harder than any other apprentice to do my best for the clan! -Darkpaw
really have you? *laughs* giving me this big talk about emotions yet you cant even control yours. *smirks at him* you really think you have lived up to yours fathers standards your mothers? what i think is that you will never ever live up to what you think you can. that you will fail and ruin everything they tried to build for you and your siblings.
Crowtail

*bounces away into a fighting stance and lets out a playful growl* really?
Sunpaw
*crouches and drags his paw along the ground like a bull* Bring it on! *grins playfully* -Blackpelt

*unsheathes his claws and digs them into the stone floor* Bringing up my dead mother and father. That's low, Crowtail. And rich coming from the cat who takes everyone for granted. I've heard the story of why you and Thorntail aren't friends anymore. Him saving your life while you cowared and then you blaming your problems on him. Sounds like the actions of a very weak cat if you ask me. And a cat that puts up a wall between he and his loved one due to the fear, *laughs cruelly* how sad. Maybe if you'd been stronger and acted like less of a scared kittypet my brother would never have been taken! Why didn't you protect him, Crowtail?! -Darkpaw
•shrugs• your brother was my mentor he could protect himself bit if you wanna reason like that •pass up to him• why didn't you save your father? If what you are saying is true then it wouldn't have mattered if you were even a kit back then you could have stopped the badger from tearing your father apart right? Or maybe stopped your mother from being killed. •laughs• I may have been a coward back then but now I'm nothing like that •gives him a glare• things change and I've changed and you well you are just going to sit in the past wondering if your out castes brother will ever accept you.
Crowtail

•charges at him going underneath him to swipe at his paws•
Sunpaw
*plops his weight down on him* -Blackpelt

You haven't changed! You're still a wimp! Still a little kitty that's to afraid to do the simplest thing in the world, love someone and let it be known. Keep stringing my brother along because you're too weak. We'll see how he feels after his hearts been broken by you. See how alone you feel then. You'll have no one. Your sister? Please, she'll have someone of her own and move on with her life. You'll be with no one because you pushed the one cat that loves you the most away. -Darkpaw
*yelps* hey no fair!
Sunpaw

and I'm fine with that..*laughs happily and draws his claws out* Hey Darkpaw tell me do you think your father cared about you?
Crowtail
Kick me off, Sunpaw. -Blackpelt

*snarls* My father loved me! My father was the most caring dad I could have ever asked for! Don't you dare speak of him! The name of Tanglestar is too good to ever come out of worthless lips like yours! -Darkpaw
if he was so caring of his kits why did you ban your brother from the clan? *smirks realizing he hit the spot* he is nothing but a failure of a father and a leader.
crow tail

*squirms* you weigh to much its not fair!
Sunpaw
Hey I don't weigh that much! *gets up* In battle you may face a cat larger than you and you need to use their weight against them. -Blackpelt

*he wanted nothing more than to lunge at Crowtail, but he knew his father would not approve of him attacking a clanmate and his mother would hate seeing him violent**his claws scrapped the ground and his eye twitched slightly* My brother is too good for you. *he spoke through gritted teeth**it was all he could think to say that would not send him further into the depths of rage, speaking of his parents in this setting was too risky* -Darkpaw
aww whats wrong nothing left to say to me? want to know why your father really let your mother go? i heard he had another lover at his side *purrs* he never cared and your mother? well we all know she chose your brother over you that one was clear *laughs at him*
Crowtail

*pouts* but i dont know how
Sunpaw
I can show you if you'd like. -Blackpelt

My father would never! *his voice was booming now* He loved my mother! She was the most beautiful cat in the clan! The most beautiful cat in all the lands! She was the model of perfection! The perfect mother! She stood up to StarClan, as stupid as they are, and left with my brother so that he wouldn't die in the wilderness alone! But she loved us all equally! She did what she had to do to protect the kit that needed the most protection! Don't you dare say another word about her! On your life, don't you dare! -Darkpaw
*nods eagerly* yes please!
Sunpaw

*laughs* your father had so many mates why wouldn't he have another on the side? and please stood up to star clan maybe she ran away from it ever think of that
crow tail
All right. So when they are on top of you your hind legs need to press against their stomach and you need to shove them as hard as you can. It'll either send them backwards or at least put them off balance and give you another opportunity to attack. -Blackpelt

Don't you dare say that about my mother!! -Darkpaw

My mother was not the type to run from anything. *he stood a few feet away, his tail lashing and his eyes cold and flashing with hurt, but his voice surprisingly calm* She gave her life for her family. She sacrificed herself. That is not the action of a coward. -Featherwing

*looks over* Featherwing! What are you doing out of your nest?! -Blackpelt

I got sick of being cooped up in that den. Plus I heard yelling. It doesn't matter though. I'm going back inside. *turns around slowly and starts hobbling back on his three good feet* -Featherwing

*hurries over* Here let me help- -Blackpelt

Don't! *snaps at his brother* I can do it! Stop treating me like I'm helpless! *turns his head away and keeps going back to the medicine cat den* -Featherwing

*stares at his paws angrily* -Darkpaw
*frowns when he walks away from him*
Sunpaw

*watches featherwing and growls in frustration*
Crowtail
*sighs and walks back to Sunpaw* Well, this isn't good. -Blackpelt

....Sorry....I'll make this right....*pads towards the medicine cat den* -Darkpaw
what happened?
Sunpaw

dont bother you are just going to make it worse
Crowtail
A senseless fight. -Blackpelt

Well someone has to talk to him! You don't understand the relationship he had with our mother! She was like his best friend! -Featherwing
and you think you are the one best suited? *rolls his eyes* trust me i know your brother better then you do.
Crowtail

*pouts* Darkpaw causing trouble?
Sunpaw
*rolls eyes* Him and Crowtail causing trouble. They're like a couple of stubborn kits. -Blackpelt

Well then stop standing around and go talk to him! -Darkpaw
*flicks his tail before padding off towards the den* dont think i forgot about this *says before entering the den*
Crowtail

*pouts* Darkpaw was always a stubborn kit
Sunpaw
Like you weren't. *purrs and flicks his ear with his tail* -Blackpelt

Likewise. -Darkpaw

*stares at the wall of the den* -Featherwing
*walks up behind Featherwing and lays down besides him*
Crowtail

i wasn't stubborn! was i?
Sunpaw
Sometimes. And grumpy too. *laughs* But you were always a good kit. --Blackpelt

Why were you and my brother fighting? -Featherwing
he was sticking his nose were it didn't belong *says quietly*
Crowtail

*paws at his muzzle* I'm not grumpy..
Sunpaw
Well not anymore. *cuffs his ear playfully* -Blackpelt

Funny coming from the cat with super sonic hearing. -Featherwing
yea it is *lays his head on his paws* I'm sorry..
Crowtail

*purrs* now show me that move!
Sunpaw
All right! You be the bigger attacker! *runs and slides under him on his back* -Blackpelt

Why are you sorry? -Featherwing