Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 31229

een jaar geleden theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Blinks at him and tilts head)To me? What is it?-Mousepaw

(Leans on him)I'm guessing that your mate has to too?-Juniperleaf
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
thought your already did *licks his lips*
Tigerfang

well when i was watching your cats in the forest they said...they said they were going to leave you and your sibling here and take back Maizestar and Echosong.
Crowpaw
een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
*Looks away and hunches her shoulders* "It's fine. Just dont' forget again." ~ Berrypaw

*lays down next to her* sorry....i really am
Snowpaw
I cry on the inside.(Pouts playfully)-Juniperleaf

(Frowns)T-they actually were saying that?-Mousepaw
*nods* yea they did...do they treat you okay at your camp? *looks at her curiousely*
Crowpaw

Oh do you? *rolls on his side* well i try inside to
Tigerfang
(Sheaths and unsheathes her claws in the ground, looking away when she answered, she didn't want to tell a rival clan cat about her and her siblings mistreatment in camp.)Of course they do-Mousepaw

(Looks down at him with a raised eyebrow)Do you really?-Juniperleaf
*watches her* why didn't you say it facing me then? *twitches his tail* you are hiding something
Crowpaw

*looks up at her* nah i was just being dramatic *purrs*
Tigerfang
(Looks at him)I don't see why it concerns you on how a clan treats me and my siblings.-Mousepaw

(Purrs and nuzzles his neck)And to think that I thought you were sensitive.-Juniperleaf
I'm only sensitive when i need to be *purrs as she nuzzles him*
Tigerfang

*draws a paw over his ear* i mean to be fair if your clan mates want to leave you some where with out you knowing i might be a bit concerned about that *points out*
Crowpaw
Is that so?(Grooms his neck)-Juniperleaf

(Looks him up and down, what was this cat up to? Surely he's heard about Bluedapple giving birth to kits. Why was he being so nice to her?)I guess that's something to worry about, but I would think you want to know solely for your clans sake?-Mousepaw
*shakes his head* no i just wanna know to see if i could help out or anything your a nice she cat who doesnt seem to be bad cat i just want to understand why they treat you the way they do
Crowpaw

*nods* and you have already seen my sensitive side so you have to keep that a secret *purrs*
Tigerfang
een jaar geleden smartone123 said…
(whos not busy or knows what i can make those two do?im abit at a loss)
een jaar geleden TalaLeisu2 said…
One of them can come with Holiday. I was kinda thinking it would be a Holiday Ivypaw thing. Chillkit is also out and about not talking to anyone...

*walks around aimlessly* -Chillkit

*looks at her* I need to find something. Someone. -Holiday
(sure but which should go with Holiday and what with Chillkit?:3)
(Purrs and laying her head on her paws, smiling at him)You're secret is safe with me.-Juniperleaf

(This cat was strange. Were all StormClan cats this nice? Flicks ear and looks at him)Because me and my siblings are bad omens. (Says as though it was a matter of fact.)-Mousepaw

(Both my cats are busy. :\
Grandwillow:she head back to camp and saw her brother and went over as they heard Holiday.Grandwillow smiled "we can help you holiday,who would you like to help.you?me or my brother?"
why would you be a bad omen? you are just a cat.. *looks at her strangely*
Crowpaw

*licks her cheek* good now i won't have to tackle you down and throw you down into the lake
Tigerfang
"And I'll help out any way I can," *Adds earnestly* ~ Ivypaw

"I know you are," *Says softly* "Don't worry about it." ~ Berrypaw

Tala. Falcon and Thorn replied xD
(cna one of the two still help?)
are you still worried about Yellowpaw? *purrs*
Snowpaw
een jaar geleden gagababe101 said…
(looks at duskstorm still upset) i need fresh air. -mosspelt

(pads around and sees chillkit and pads over) what are you doing wandering around all alone little kit? -strongpaw
*smiles at Grandwillow and at Ivypaw sadly* I need to go to the city. -Holiday

*nods* I guess... -Yellowpaw

*peers at Strongpaw angrily* That's none of your business! -Chillkit

*winces* I hope not! -Burntheart (I think he wants to be deputy, but he's so doped out recently he can't recall such things. I like how he was so so upset with Shimmerpelt's death and then Tanglestar dies and he basically hasn't said anything about it XD )
*Nods* "Take a walk or something. Bring someone with you." ~ Duskstorm

*Tail shoots in the air* "The city?!" ~ Ivypaw

*Shakes her head* "Of course I'm not. He can handle himself, and he's with the new clan leader." ~ Berrypaw

*Nods slowly* "You know Yellowpaw, if there's anything on your mind, you can always tell me, and trust me to keep it just between us. I know you weren't very close with Tanglestar - his bond was shared with Yarrowleaf for too long to put much effort into a new one - but I'd like for us to be close." ~ Falconblaze
True i wonder who the next deputy will be! *stretches next to her*
Snowpaw

*perks ears* That's nice of you. -Yellowpaw

*nods* I have to go away for a while. -Holiday

katie...Burntheart...
O__O I apologize, Tala!

*Blinks and perks up a bit* "I hadn't thought about it much. Maybe Tigerfang?" ~ Berrypaw

"B-but... you're going alone?!" ~ Ivypaw

*Shrugs* "Leaders and medicine cats typically work very closely anyways. They share a special connection, not to mention their special connection with StarClan." *Flicks him with his tail* "Speaking of which, I wanted to ask you... StarClan haven't sent you any signs about who to choose for the deputy posistion, have they?" ~ Falconblaze (Don't have Yellowpaw tell him in the forum... I want it to be a surprise :))

*Shrugs* "Who knows. Maybe she'll come back. Anyways," *licks a paw and draws it over his ear* "So then you're okay?" ~ Thorntail
last edited een jaar geleden
Grandwillow:"i know the city a bit since we passed through i can help you"
*gives her a strange look* i hope not....i dont think he would make a good deputy at all..
Snowpaw
*Tilts her head* "Then who do you think should be the new deputy?" ~ Berrypaw
*gives Grandwillow a cold look* Considering I was born and raised there, I think I know my way around. -Holiday

*hesitates* I've seen many visions lately. About many Clanmates...*suddenly flips through them all; the fight with the badger, his dreams about Crowpaw, that mysterious white-faced cat that kept popping up...* -Yellowpaw

*nods thinking that he's probably never felt better in moons* *looks down at Tanglestar's body and feels a sort of twinge, a break in his happiness* -Burntheart
*Blinks, taken back by her coldness* ~ Ivypaw

*Shook his head* "Great StarClan that's... a lot of visions. You haven't told anyone?" ~ Falconblaze

*Narrows his eyes* "Okay, now tell me how you really feel." ~ Thorntail
*shrugs* i think anyone would make a better deputy then him..*murmurs* even you! *purrs*
Snowpaw
Tanglestar...-Burntheart

*shakes head* There are more...*thinking about the vision of the Falconblaze* -Yellowpaw

*suddenly her eyes soften* But I might need some help...*leans in to the two of them* And you two are the perfect cats to help me. -Holiday
*Smiles a little* "I'm not sure I would do so great as deputy, but thanks for the vote. What about Streamripple, or Duskstorm?" ~ Berrypaw

*Glances at the body and his eyes harden, but he forces his fur to lie flat* "Figures." ~ Thorntail

*Flicks him with his tail, a bit overwhemled with all the visions but was handling it well* "Well, don't hold back on me." ~ Falconblaze

*Eyes brighten and her tails lashes excitedly* "You're finally taking me to the city?" ~ Ivypaw
stream ripple said he was going to retire soon didn't he? and I dont think Falconblaze would want his brother as deputy *thinks*
Snowpaw
"Why not? They're pretty close, and Duskstorm is a good warrior." ~ Berrypaw
yea but its his brother some cats might think that as favorite..like if i was leader and picked you as my deputy dont you think cats would question that?
Snowpaw
both:both glance at eachother hesitantly then back at her"well..alright if you say so"grandwillow smiled hiding her confusion at her coldness
*looks at Grandwillow* I'm including you! What with your expertise and travel experience, I believe you'd be a great backup. *turns to Ivypaw* And who else could I trust to have my back. It'd be like...*trails off, then plunges back in* I have with you what I never had with Mousepaw. I am your mentor, your guide. I was just her kin. Nothing more. But I vow that will not happen again *eyes harden* -Holiday

I have had a dream, and I think I know who your deputy should be. *leans close and whispers in his ear his thoughts* -Yellowpaw

He took me in. *peers down* My own mother didn't do that. -Burntheart

(I've been wondering for some time now about possibly exploring that story. Who was Burntheart's mother? Why did she leave him? Good stuff. All I know about Binx and Salem is that their family of cats suffered a terrible sickness. They all died, even Binx (whom Burntheart is based off of). Salem lived though. Salem's still alive.)
last edited een jaar geleden
Grandwillow:"well im glad to help we are big cats we have that to our advantage"
(their sizes so you get how big they are)
 Grandwillow:"well im glad to help we are big cats we have that to our advantage" (their sizes so u
I've seen maine coons before ;)

*nods to her* Maybe. In the city, the smaller the better. -Holiday
*Smiles slowly and flicks her with her tail, her eyes warm* "You forgot something... I'm also your friend. I'll have your back no matter what." ~ Ivypaw

^ I feel like Ivypaw and Holiday are going to stay close even when she becomes a warrior :) Also, Salem is still alive? You don't know how happy that makes me :D

*Eyes harden, but not coldly* "Are you positive that's what you saw? This is a decision I can't make lightly, and if the vision was wrong, or misinterpreted..." ~ Falconblaze

*Gaze softens and nudges him lightly* "Mouse-brain. We all took you in. We've all had to put up with you haven't we?" ~ Thorntail

*Nods slowly* "I guess that makes sense. Well than how about Skyheart?" ~ Berrypaw
i think he is going crazy *mutters* have you noticed him going in and out of camp?
Snowpaw

Grandwillow:shrugs"i battles and lifting its good so maybe there will be some us eof it"smiles cheerfully
(are Holiday and Ivypaw together? I knew that was something before i left xp)
*looks between them* Should we go now or wait until Falconblaze comes back? -Holiday

*nods* I'm sure. *explains about his other vision* -Yellowpaw

*shoves him* You should be honored that I bother to deign in your presence. *smiles cheekily* -Burntheart

nah, Katie and I felt it wasn't right. but Ivypaw and Burntheart might go together if things work out.
(Ah xD shimmerpelt would like him to be happy also i was thinking if this long journey made Grandwillow start to like Holiday xD)
Grandwillow:"this is your journey not ours so we can go when you feel up to it"she smiled as she looked down at Holiday
fanpop acting weird with anyone else?
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry guys, I've been waiting for you to all reply! Yes Tangle, my FP IS acting weired, but I didn't notice anything until you PMed me :P

*Flicks her ear* "Wait for Falconblaze," *says surely* "After everything that just happened... he doesn't need three cats disappearing." ~ Ivypaw

*Looks at him hard for a minute before slowly nodding* "Alright then, I trust you." ~ Falconblaze

*Rolls his eyes* "So honored." *Looks at him seriosuy* "We need to talk." ~ Thorntail

*Smiles a little sheepishly* "Uh, no, I haven't noticed, but I'll take your word for it. How about Galewing? Or Massivefoot? I know they're both new but..." *Shrugs* "I'm running out of ideas." ~ Berrypaw
yea it hasn't been updating correctly so i was like hmm haha

Galewing did take down a badger *starts to groom his paw* but then again it is Falconblazes decision *gives her a funny look* have you talked to Galewing since he became your mentor?
Snowpaw