Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2501-2550 of 31229

een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
*stiffens and stops* errr hey Blackpelt ol buddy ol pal!
Crowtail

*purrs finishing and leans on her gently licking the top of her head*
Skyheart
een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
*grooms his fur while purring* All this blood on your, it hides how handsome you are. -Hushpool

Hi big brother! We uh, were just outside camp admiring the beautiful day! -Featherwing

Save it you two. I just stopped you to make sure you're okay. *nods to his brother and looks at his still wet pelt* Be careful being outside wet like that. It's getting too cold out for swimming. -Blackpelt

*Looks surprised by his brother's calmness, but just nods* I know. I will be careful. -Featherwing

Good. *licks his head then looks at Crowtail* I trust you to keep him safe and well. *Heads off inside the warriors den* -Blackpelt
*purrs* i could say the same to you *gives her a look* we need to clean up before we head back
Sky heart

*nods trying to not laugh* you now for a second i thought he was going to tear my ear off
Crowtail
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
Good job Darkpaw you were so fast *smiles* -Flaxen

Yea could barely keep up in the trees *purrs* -Sheep
*blushes slightly in embarrassment at all the praise**nods his head in thanks* -Darkpaw

Now, we'll go to the training hallow and practice some battle moves. I say we run there so you all can practice maneuvering through the trees like Darkpaw just showed us. Darkpaw stay in the back of the group just in case. *stretches out his muscles, preparing for the run* Everyone ready? -Scorchgaze

*picks up his rabbit and readies himself* -Darkpaw
Well why do you think I'm over here giving you a bath? *keeps grooming him* -Hushpool

So did I. *looks a tiny bit concerned* He seems a little less energetic, a little less himself. *shakes his head* I'll talk to him later. For now let's get to the nest. I'm still cold. *nuzzles himself more into Crowtail's fur* -Featherwing
Ready *smiles and takes off past Scorchgaze teasingly* -Sheep

That's Sheep *laughs and follows* -Brown
*laughs* Well, we better catch up then. She doesn't even know where she's going. *runs along with him* Catching up is no problem though. Unless you're too slow. *smirks teasingly and spirits past him, quickly gaining ground on Sheep* -Scorchgaze

*follows along behind everyone, making sure no one hurts themselves* -Darkpaw
*tries to keep up she was light on her feet which helped but she was slower due to being extra careful not to trip* -Flaxen

*struggles after Scorchgaze and Sheep he was not as light on his feet being the large tom he was but he didn't fall behind much due to his long stride* -Brown

*sees Scorchgaze gaining and pushes forward she was fast but uneven in her footwork and not graceful at least she remembered his tour and helped her go in the right direction* -Sheep
*pushes himself to the front of pack and looks back over his shoulder, his memory of the forest was so solid he could sprint through it without looking**however, he did seem to stumble every so often, but he kept his pace* Don't push yourselves too hard. You each have individual strengths that will take some practice to perfect for forest living. *turns his head back but comes to a dead stop as he sees a ghostly figure of a tom cat sitting in the center of the training hallow* -Scorchgaze

*Follows along beside Flaxen* -Darkpaw
last edited een jaar geleden
*skids to a stop behind him breathing deep* that was fun -Sheep

*comes up after with a huff shaking out his fur* -Brown

*comes in eventually with the other apprentices* -Flaxen
•pads in besides his brother and flaxen•
Sunpaw

I'm sure he is fine Featherwing •pads into the medicine den•
Crowtail

Hmm I thought it was because you like the taste of blood •purrs and starts to lick the blood away from her cheek•
Skyheart
*pads into the hallow and sees the StarClan cat* Isn't that...-Darkpaw

Dad? *moves closer to the white tom with a cream ringed tail, cream paws, ear tips, muzzle, and diamond-shaped patch on his forehead; green eyes* What're you doing here? -Scorchgaze

I've come to give you some news. *his tone was solemn, but his face was neutral, he never was one to show much emotion even though he was a genuinely kind cat* Son, you've been distracted. It's taking your mind off of what's in front of you, making you clumsy. I don't want to see you get hurt because you're constantly wondering what happened to Yarrowleaf. I don't know why your clanmates have ignored telling you this...Yarrowleaf is with us now, Scorchgaze. -Quietstep

*stares at him, his heart twisting in his chest* W-With us? You mean the clan. *he nodded his head, he knew exactly what his father meant but he couldn't bring himself to acknowledge it* -Scorchgaze

*sighs, his glowing form radiating sorrow and sympathy* With StarClan, yes. I'm sorry, son. But remember that he would want you to remain strong for this clan. You still have a gift from StarClan that makes you stronger than any other. You're needed here. *fades away with one last meaningful look at his son* -Quietstep

*his legs felt heavy as lead as his whole world suddenly came crashing down on his shoulders**he felt a hole in his heart that was full of nothing, it was empty now**with his mind racing he could hardly find clarity, so he focused on what was in front of him now* Okay, *his voice stook slightly* who wants to go first? I'll show you some good techniques for relying on trees in battle. -Scorchgaze

Uh, Scorchgaze, are you all right? *He looked extremely concerned* -Darkpaw

I'm fine! *He snapped and turned to face them, his expression hard* Now who's first? -Scorchgaze
last edited een jaar geleden
I hope so...-Featherwing

*Purrs* I'm not that intense. *laughs softly* -Hushpool
A tom can dream can't he? •chuckles and gets up slowly• we should get to a stream
Skyheart

•lowers himself so he could get off•
Crowtail
*pushes herself to her paws* This way. *stumbles forward* -Hushpool

*lets go of his back and lays down in the nest* Thank you again for taking me out. -Featherwing
•gives his shoulder to lean on• don't push yourself you cheeky cat
Skyheart

•nods• was my pleasure •grins•
Crowtail
You don't either. *licks his cheek and keeps going with him to the stream* -Hushpool

I'm sure. *purrs and flicks his muzzle with his tail* -Featherwing
•lays down besides him• I think I know what's wrong with your brother
Crowtail

•purrs as they reach the stream and stumbles in• ahhhhh...feels so nice..
Skyheart
Sorry it took so long for me to respond. I'm out where there's almost ZERO reception.

*wades in and sighs a sigh of relief**her blood soaked off her fur and ran down the stream* -Hushpool

You do? What do you think it is? -Featherwing
He needs to get LAID •says dramatically•
Crowtail

•dunks underneath and comes back up purring• feels so nice!
Skyheart
I know! * paddles around in the water* -Hushpool

* wrinkles up his nose* Well he still hasn't gotten to see Thorntail and I know he won't do it with anyone else. -Featherwing
Then he is bound to be forever pent up •laughs•
Crowtail

•paddles over to her• you swim like a fish
Skyheart
Swimming is relaxing for me. *purrs* It soothes my muscles. -Hushpool

Why? Thorntail isn't the type to just give up on someone he actually loves, is he? -Featherwing
*shrugs* he is your brother you tell me.
Crowtail

*paddles back towards the shore and shakes him self off* i don't mind it but i dont love it
Skyheart
*climbs out* Maybe you'll learn to love it. *flicks water in his face* Come on, lets get back. *purrs* -Hushpool

*sighs* I really hope, and I NEVER thought I'd say this...But I really hope Thorntail shows up soon. My brother loves him and he told me that just days before we were taken he and Thorntail started a relationship that was mutually more than just something physical. I can only imagine how horribly painful that must be. To finally receive the love you'd been feeling in return, then to be ripped away from that...-Featherwing
*gives his pelt one more shake* maybe but i doubt it *starts to pad off* do you think we need to go to the medicine cats den?
Sky heart

*streches in the nest* yea that would be heart breaking..
Crowtail
Probably. *grumbles* Just to make sure nothing gets infected. -Hushpool

*lays his head down against him* Like I said, I'll talk to my brother later. Maybe he just needs to do something to cheer him up. Like make some new friends. -Featherwing
good luck explaining this one *mutters and nudges her shoulder*
Sky heart

he made friends with skyheart and that tom has a heart of ice! *purrs at his touch*
Crowtail
Hmmm, maybe say we fought off a rouge or two. -Hushpool

*laughs a bit* You're right. Wait until Thorntail finds out about that friendship. My brother will be in trouble for sure. *nuzzles his head against him* -Featherwing
*nods* yea i dont know what he was thinking those two toms go at each others throat when ever they are a log space away
Crowtail

*nods* sounds good *chuckles* knew you were a cheeky cat
Skyeahrt
*nudges him playfully* You always call me that. What do you even mean? -Hushpool

My brother always wants to solve everyone's problems, so maybe he thinks he can get them to warm up to each other. *stretches* Or maybe he is just a masochist and likes having cats around him that borderline verbally abuse him. *laughs* -Featherwing
id take the second option over the first one any day *cuffs him gently*
Crowtail

*purrs* means that you are mysterious i never know what you will think of next
Skyheart
*laughs softly* Well I guess that's good. Gotta keep you on your toes, pretty boy. *sticks her tongue out at him* -Hushpool

*raises a brow* Oh really? -Featherwing
pretty boy thats a compliment if i know better *grins and cuffs her slightly* gosh why did i head but you! *rubs his head* i forgot you had a head as hard as a tree!
Sky heart

*nods* your brother is into some weird stuff so it makes sense *laughs*
Crowtail
Hey! My head isn't that hard! *rubs her own head* -Hushpool

How would you know?! -Featherwing
*coughs* hearing
Crowtail

*purrs* really yours inst busted open!
Skyehart
Well maybe you have a soft head! -Hushpool

*sticks his tongue out, grossed out by thoughts of his brother's romantic life* I DON'T wanna know what my brother is into. -Featherwing
*pouts* do not!
Sky heart

*grins* oh you sure i can tell you Every Thing.
Crowtail
*pokes his head lightly with her paw* I don't know. Feels pretty squishy to me. -Hushpool

Noooooo! I do not wanna know! I doubt my brother would wanna know about what you and I do. -Featherwing
thats because your head mashed my skull!
Sky heart

*purrs and licks his nose* fine
Crowtial
*licks his head* Sorry. *heads back into camp* -Hushpool

*nuzzles closer to him, rubbing their muzzles together* So, any requests for next time? -Featherwing
*shrugs* not clawing me please *purrs*
Crowtail

*follows after her* i know you are *purrs victoriously*
Sky heart
*whacks his muzzle with her tail playfully* C'mon you. *heads to the medicine cat den* -Hushpool

Sorry. I got a little carried away. *tugs his ear lightly* -Featherwing
mmhmmmm you did *purrs lightly at his tugs* stop teasing me you little fluff ball
Crowtail

*follows after her* I'm coming I'm coming!
Skyheart
What if I don't wanna. *looks at him and keeps tugging* -Featherwing

*Pads in* -Hushpool

*Let's go of him quickly* -Featherwing
*pulls away from him and looks away awkwardly*
Crowtail

*pads in after her* I'm back again! *calls out in the den*
Skyheart
H-Hey guys. What happened to you? -Featherwing

Got in a fight with some rouges. Skyheart got too full of himself and started running his mouth. And now we're all cut up. -Hushpool
*gives her a glare* yea was my bad *mutters*
skyheart

classic Skyheart running his mouth when he should *laughs* he is in the back again glad you two are okay
Crowtail
*smirks slightly and goes to the back of the den* -Hushpool