Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2651-2700 of 31229

een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* Mmhmm. Just you and I. -Hushpool

Well at least you've learned from it. *sets his catch down on the pile* If you go to see him tell him that I've already got some plans for his training. -Blackpelt
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
you know.....if you keep this up you are going to end up having kits inside you *strokes her spine*
Skyheart

*nods* yea sure..*drops his catch*
Crowtail
*shivers slightly* What do you mean if I keep this up? You're the one who does all the thrusting. *licks his neck, nipping softly* -Hushpool

You okay? -Blackpelt
that may be true but you are the one asking for it *shivers at the nips and tosses her onto her back*
Skyheart

*nods quickly* yea I'm fine its just...eh never mind *purrs and turns to the medicine den* well see yea later *starts to pad off*
Crowtail
*pulls him closer* Just because I took us to a private place where we could talk does not mean I instigated this! That would be you! -Hushpool

*shrugs* Whatever. *heads into the warriors den and curled up in the nest that still head a lingering scent of Thorntail* Please come back to me...-Blackpelt

*pads around the medicine cat den, stopping and testing out his leg every now and again* -Featherwing
fine fine! *pulls away and sits back up* guess you dont wanna have any fun or a good time.
Sky heart

*pads into the den* hey.
Crowtail
Well, hold it I didn't say that. *rolls to lay at his paws* I just like the thought of you wanting to instigate this with me. Don't pull away now or I may get the wrong idea and think that you just don't find me attractive like I find you to be. *bites his paw teasingly**arches her back and reaches up to paw his chest* -Hushpool

*turns and looks at him* Hey. How was your hunt? -Featherwing
good took your brother out with me *sits down* he told me you wanted to start training harder.
Crowtail

*plants his paws on the side of her shoulders* oh you dont need to think that because that would be false *purrs lowering himself on top her and licks her neck*
Sky heart
*purrs and wraps her paws around him* I'm glad to hear that. Because I think you're the most attractive tom in this clan. I would hate to not be enough for you. *tugs on his ear lightly, her claws gently brushing against his back* -Hushpool

*looks at his paws and nods* I don't want to be such a burden anymore. *there was an edge of determination in his voice* And...I want to make you happy. -Featherwing
last edited een jaar geleden
make me happy how? *sits down and looks him over*
Crowtail

*lets out a soft groan and thrust her* you are just trying to flatter me..you cheeky cat.
Skyheart
*bites into his shoulder lightly* Maybe..*tightens her grip on his back* -Hushpool

*looks at him with serious, but soft eyes* I could be wrong...but I don't think I am. Crowtail I've known you for quite some time and I don't really struggle seeing your emotions and sometimes I can sense a little of what you're thinking. I guess it's just the connect I feel with you that helps me to do so. *shrugs slightly* I want to be someone who can keep you happy in every aspect of your desires. I don't want to be someone that bores you. -Featherwing
*opens his mouth then shuts it* yea..your right..but to be fair there wasn't much of a chance for me to argue with your opinion..*pads over to him and nuzzles him* if you want i can help to.
Crowtail

*flexes his muscles from her grip* easy there tiger! *grunts giving her a hard thrust*
Skyheart
*puts a paw over her mouth to stifle her moan* Y-You're the one m-making me react this way! *blushes at the fact she couldn't really control her body* -Hushpool

*nods* Thanks. *quickly wipes away a tear that slid down his cheek, hoping Crowtail hadn't noticed* -Featherwing
*sees her face and grins* oh hushpool whats with the face? i haven't even- *moves his muzzle to her ear and whispers* hit the spot yet..*shifts slightly and thrust her hard and leans into her*
Skyheart

*nods and purrs* whats with the wipe on the eye?
Crowtail
*sinks both sets of claws into his back and cries out into his fur* -Hushpool

Oh uh nothing. I just had something in it. -Featherwing
*digs his muzzle into her neck and lets out a moan leaning into her hard and releases* Shit!
Skyheart

*laughs* ah okay so do you wanna test your leg out?
Crowtail
*rubs her muzzle against the side of his head* You're right though. We keep going like this and I'm definitely going to end up full of kits at some point. *holds him close still, releases her claws from his back* -Hushpool

*nods* Sure. -Featherwing
*pulls out of her and rest on top of her* yea...*purrs happily*
Sky heart

lead the way then *gets up and waits*
Crowtail
*licks his forehead* You know...I wouldn't mind being a mom some time in the future...-Hushpool

*walks out of the den, still mostly keeping his broken leg off the ground* -Featherwing
*follows after him watching him closely*
Crowtail

*twtiches at the thought of being a father* someday just when we are ready.
Skyheart
Well obviously not now! *cuffs his head lightly* If you knock me up now I'll definitely kick your tail harder than anyone ever has. -Hushpool

*heads to the entrance* So, what did you have in mind? -Featherwing
*purrs watching him and shrugs* wherever you want to go!
Crowtail

*looks at her in agreement* yea you would have to and id let you heck id have you cut my parts off! *laughs*
Skyheart
Well no one wants that. *tugs on his neck softly**purrs and nuzzles his cheek* You're so good at this it would be a shame if you couldn't make me moan anymore. But I'd love you no matter what. -Hushpool

*nods* Okay. *starts heading toward the forest, his leg touched the ground every few paces and he braced himself each time* -Featherwing
*snorts purring* id hope so but yea id prefer to not have that happen to me
Sky heart

you okay Feather? *watches his leg*
Crowtail
*grooms his chest fur* Well then lets hope StarClan doesn't "bless us" with kits any time soon. -Hushpool

Yea I'm good. I can power through. *heads into the trees, being extra careful to watch for roots* -Featherwing
agreed! *gets ups and purring and looks at the waterfall*
Skyheart

*sighs and keeps pace with him*
Crowtail
*sits up, her hips aching, and takes a moment to get her bearings* -Hushpool

*glances at him* What's wrong? -Featherwing
i just dont want you to over do yourself..*smiles at him* take your time.
Crowtail

*stifles his laugh* i didn't break your hip did i?
Skyheart
*glares at him* Oh ha. Ha. HA. Aren't you so funny. -Hushpool

*nods and presses against him as they walk* Can I ask you something? -Featherwing
*grins* whaaaaaaat..*nuzzles her playfully*
Skyheart

yea anything.
Crowtail
Keep making jokes about me being old and I'll go around telling cats you're the type that likes banging old ladies. *sticks her tongue out at him* -Hushpool

When you were a kit and just started out with Shadowpelt as your mentor, you had a crush on Thorntail -- Thornpaw at the time -- didn't you? -Featherwing
N-no! dont do that! *looked at her panicked*
Skyheart

*coughs caught completely off guard* w-what? where is this coming from?
Crowtail
*laughs* Then be nice to me! I'm hardly older than you are. Besides, the only reason my hip is hurting is because you don't go easy on me. *smirks* So be nice or I won't go easy on you. -Hushpool

*shrugs slightly, his face thoughtful* Sometimes a cat's preference can change. When you were out hunting and I was just pacing around in the den I did some thinking. I remember how you told me a few times that before I'd been your mentor you'd noticed me and when you were made my apprentice you were happy. I thought about how you'd told me you liked cats that looked like they needed someone there for them. *keeps his eyes focused on the ground ahead of him so he didn't fall over anything* I was just wondering what may have caused you to kind of revert back from that preference. -Featherwing
you? *snickers* what is you not going easy on me? hmmm? *flicks her flank with his tail*
Skyheart

i realized that i wasn't into the macho type i guess but someone who is more sensitive...*nudges him* unlike Thorntail you have emotions..and i like it.
Crowtail
Doing exactly what I said. Telling everyone your dirty little secret that might be a little white lie on my part. *winks and grins* Maybe I should tell the female elders to look out. -Hushpool

*smiles slightly* And I'm glad to hear that. I really want to be everything that you desire. *stops walking, looks at him and shrugs again with a half smile on his face* I'm trying to change to be what you want. I'm really trying, it just might take some time. -Featherwing
Featherwing...you dont have to change for me you know..i like you just the way you are if you are going to do this do it for yourself and not me.
Crowtail

i swear you do that ill go and tell the old toms you dont close your legs! *sticks his nose up*
Skyheart
You wouldn't dare! -Hushpool

I want to get stronger for myself, yes. But...*leans his head against Crowtail's shoulder* Please, from now on be honest with me about what you want from me.*looks him in the eyes, his own blue eyes deadly serious and full of love* Sexually or otherwise. I want to give you everything you desire. Everything thing you could ever need. -Featherwing
last edited een jaar geleden
*opens his mouth and sighs* okay...*purrs* well first of you need a little more muscle on you so i dont feel like I'm making love to a twig *grins at him*
Crowtail

*grins at her wickedly* oh you dont think i would? wouldn't it be nice to have all of those old toms crawling after you?
Skyheart
No no no no! *hugs him* I'm sorry! I'll be nice! -Hushpool

*pouts a little* I'm not THAT twig like. *Purrs* I'm at least a branch. -Featherwing
fine a stick! *laughs* though you having some muscle on you would be...*purrs into his ear* attractive..
Crowtail

thought so! *licks the top of her head* cmon shall we head out?
Skyheart
*nods and gets up, stretching out* Where to? -Hushpool

*nuzzles his chest, arching his back under his chin* Well that's what I'm going to be working on. Until then, *licks his muzzle softly* You think you could find me attractive as I am? -Featherwing
where you want my love *says slowly to see her response*
Sky heart

*grins* as long as you dont claw me this time *purrs*
Crowtail
*purrs loudly and brushes her muzzle against his cheek* This way then. *heads out of camp* -Hushpool

I won't! *nips at his scruff, circling around him* From what I felt at the end of our little love making session I would have thought you liked it a little rough. -Featherwing
(Okay, was not a good idea to go back and read posts from this forum to figure out what I missed out on cause now I'm just depressed xD)
•lets out a low growl and lashes out a paw grabbing him pulling him close• I do and this time I'm going to pound you till you go limp •purrs positioning himself• and this time I'm not letting go. •starts to wrap his paws around his neck•
Crowtail

•pranced besides her happily•
Skyheart
Wanna do some hunting? *heads off into the forest* The pile could use some stocking. -Hushpool

*his face flushes dark red* Go as hard as you want. *nips at his paw* -Featherwing
•nods• sure that sounds great then I can show off my hunting skills to!
Skyheart

•purrs loudly into his ears• that was my plan •tightens his grip on his neck and pulls him against him falling into his back giving him a hard thrust• just hope you don't drool in your sleep!
Crowtail
*crouches down playfully in front of him* Want to make it a competition? I bet I can catch more than you. -Hushpool

I sleep like a mouse and you should know that! *purrs, even though it was becoming increasingly difficult for him to breathe* -Featherwing
shhhhh...*tightens the grip even more* i heard that experiencing suffocation heightens the sexual experience *grunts into his ear*
Crowtail

you ARE ON! *lashes his tail*
Skyheart
Deal! *looks up at the sky* We'll hunt until the sun hits the tree line (so like an hour from their current time of day). Then we'll meet back here. -Hushpool

*nods slightly, his small muscles flexed as his body initially rejected the sensation**squeaks softly as his eyelids droop* -Featherwing