Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3051-3100 of 31229

een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* what ever dont cry when i break a bone or make you bleed
skyheart

*shakes his head* no he has it in his head that he has to be bigger for me...
crowtail
een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
*shrugs* If you want something more from him you need to be honest about it otherwise he'll keep getting the wrong idea and jumping to conclusions. Honesty is the key to a healthy relationship and you can't be afraid to be honest. *slightly smiles, trying to be supportive and reassuring* Trust me, my brother would do anything to make you happy. -Blackpelt

*glares at him* Don't break any of my bones or I'll be back to square one! I don't care if you make me bleed, but don't break anything. -Featherwing
*pads over to him and circles him* my dear do you want to watch again? *looks at his mate*
Skyheart

*nods* i know and I'm okay with this one
Crowtail
*shakes his head slightly* My brother is a martyr. Always has been. He really needs to find more worth in himself. I think parenthood will be just the thing. -Blackpelt

Of course. *settles down in the grass* Unless you'd like some alone time to court him. *snickers* -Hushpool

*shifts his paws uncomfortably* -Featherwing
*grins* you know me Hushpool *pushes him to the ground* i dont like to court. *starts to rub against him*
Skyheart

*purrs* yea he really wanted kits
Crowtail
He's always wanted to be a dad. He's definitely the nurturing type. *chuckles* You two will be good parents. -Blackpelt

Oh I know. *washes her paws, watching* -Hushpool

*gasps slightly and his face turns red* -Featherwing
you really think so? *gives him a surprised look*
Crowtail

*nips his neck and gives him a hard thrust* ahhh just as tight as before *growls*
Skyheart
*nods and looks at him* Of course. You're a good team and that will translate to parenting. As long as you're both happy about it and are willing to put in the love and work. You guys will raise some fine kits. -Blackpelt

*moans and runs his claws along his back, trying to get a grip* -Featherwing
last edited een jaar geleden
*laughs and grunts giving him another hard thrust and tugs on his neck* if only you could be part of this Hushpool *grins at her*
Skyheart

*puffs his chest* thanks!
Crowtail
*laughs* So I take it you're pretty excited about this too. -Blackpelt

No thanks, I'm good where I am. I wouldn't mind giving some coaching though. Hey, fluffy, use your claws on his back more. I think you'll like the results. *smirks* -Hushpool

*shakes head, breathing hard* D-Don't wanna! -Featherwing
*gives her a glare* dont tell him those things! *pushes his member into him completely* ah! there we go! *groans giving him another hard thrust*
Skyheart

*nods excitedly* i wasn't a fan of having to you know with Hushpool she just made fun of me *mutters*
Crowtail
*rolls his eyes* Doesn't surprise me. But now that's out of the way and in a few moons you can focus on raising the kits. -Blackpelt

*gasps and moans more, gripping his back with his claws on instinct since it was what he always did with Crowtail* -Featherwing

*grins mischievously* Why not? You like it and by the sounds of those moans it seems like he's enjoying it a lot too. -Hushpool
oh he is enjoying it completely *hisses leaning into him* right fluffy? *gives him a light smack on the muzzle*
Skyheart

*lays down* yea featherwing was trying to figure out what they would call him
Crowtail
*laughs* They might mistake him for their actual mother on first look. I don't think he'd correct them if they called him mommy though. -Blackpelt

*bites his paw, breaking the skin a tiny bit* S-Shut up! -Featherwing
*chuckles* yea he will spoil them to i bet
Crowtail

*growls from the bite and gives him another smack harder this time* id becarful about what you are biting runt! *gives him another hard thrust his member throbbing inside him*
Skyheart
Like you won't! *shakes his head in amusement* -Blackpelt

*growls and drags his claws lightly up his spine* I'm l-letting you do this f-for a reason, but that d-doesn't mean you can do WHATEVER you want! I don't like being hit! -Featherwing
and i dont like being chewed on *hisses into his ear griping his tightly* shit Hushpool why did you tell him! *thrust him harder and harder with each thrust*
Skyheart

I won't! they will all be equals and get what they deserve *purrs*
Crowtail
Uh huh suuuure. You say that now. *chuckles* Wait until they're up and talking, giving you the kitten eyes. Especially if you have a little girl. -Blackpelt

*purrs* Because, the more turned on you get the better it'll be for you both. And the better it is for me to watch. While you're at it fluffy, why don't you tug on his ear or his neck a bit. -Hushpool

*shakes his head, moaning loudly* N-No way! -Featherwing

Think about it. The more you pleasure him the quicker it'll probably be over. *lies, knowing that it would only make her mate want to go more* -Hushpool

*sighs in between moans and leans up, tugging on his ear lightly* -Featherwing
*hisses and groans at the tugs thrusting him more and more and manages to give his mate a smirk knowing what she was doing* s-so TIGHT *groans*
Skyheart

*purrs* okay maybe you got me there..
Crowtail
I think you'll both spoil them rotten. They'll be showered with love. *laughs* -Blackpelt

S-Stop SAYING that! *his face was bright red**presses himself closer to him, trying to stop the trembling of his body* -Featherwing
whats wrong with that? *cuffs him*
Crowtail

*releases into him and then pulls and and flips him over and puts it back* or else what runt? *gives him another hard thrust*
Skyheart
Nothing at all! Every kit should have a loving family. I know with you and my brother they'll have that. *smiles* Congratulations. Lets hope you get a little of six. *laughs* -Blackpelt

*digs his claws into the ground and cries out, breathing heavily and moaning loudly* J-Just stop! It's emb-barrassing! -Featherwing
im not done yet *growls in his ears and tugs on it* lesson one for the day is to learn endurance! *hisses give him hard thrust*
Skyheart

*eyes widen* why so many!
Crowtail
I'm just messing with you! *nudges his shoulder lightly and laughs* You should have seen the look on your face when I said six! -Blackpelt

I have e-endurance! *leans his head back and bites his neck lightly* -Featherwing
well yea! thats a lot!
Crowtail

then lets see how long we can keep this up! *pushes into him purring loudly*
Skyheart
*washes his paws* Well how many would you want? -Blackpelt

T-This is a completely different type of endurance than n-needed for fi-*moans loudly, dragging out the 'i'*-ghting! *lays his head down on the cool ground, digging his claws into the dirt deeper* -Featherwing
*turns to his mate thrusting him* anything you want me to do my love?
Skyheart

*thinks* not to many maybe 2 or 3 *purrs*
Crowtail
Or four. *laughs* Boys or girls? -Blackpelt

Those moans are so cute. Make him scream. *lays her head down on her paws, her eyes bright with anticipation in the growing darkness* -Hushpool

*eyes widen* T-That's not necessary! *looks at Skyheart, his eyes bright with a mix of emotions: frustration, sadness, pleasure* You're already doing me hard enough! -Featherwing
*grins and looks down at him* who said this was my best though? *tugs on the back of his neck and puts his paws on his shoulders and starts pulling into him over and over*
Skyheart

i want atleast one she cat *curls his tail happily*
Crowtail
Between you and Featherwing and then if she has brothers; she'll be spoiled rotten. *purrs in amusement* -Blackpelt

Gosh! Do y-you never stop?! -Featherwing

*grins* He's got it in him to go all night, fluffy. Why not stop putting up so much resistance and just relax. -Hushpool
*wraps his paws underneath and lifts him giving him hard thrust* why do you think she loves me s-so much!? *growls
Skyheart

*nods excitedly* ohhh yea
Crowtail
*pats his back* Well, I'm happy for the two of you. I doubt Thorntail would ever have agreed to anything like this. *laughs a little* -Blackpelt

*groans, shivers running through his body* G-Got it! *leans his head back and tugs on his neck* -Featherwing
*huffs falling onto his back and grips him tightly about to release again member throbbing inside of featherwing again*
Skyheart

thats a shame but it was still a struggle to convince them
Crowtail
Well I bet! Skyheart is the possessive type. He and Hushpool both are. Convincing him to let you impregnate his mate? I'm just shocked Hushpool actually managed to get him to agree. -Blackpelt

*pants heavily* N-Not inside! F-Feels...like my insides a-are filling up...-Featherwing
i mean there was a cost...*mutters laying his head on his paws*i can just hear him now wailing like a kit
Crowtail

*growls holding him tight* you are going to take it all! *releases into him thrusting hard*
Skyheart
*shakes his head, looking disgusted* I don't want to know about it. *sighs slightly* Call it a brotherly connection, but I can feel his discomfort right now. Any time something is upsetting him I can feel it in my soul. *lays down* I'm not going to focus on it and you shouldn't either. What Skyheart and Hushpool are doing is rather cruel, but in the end you and Featherwing will havd your kits. -Blackpelt

*moans and lays back against him, his hips twitching* -Featherwing
•laughs slightly• you would be surprised he was actually enjoying it the first time saw wiry my own two eyes
Crowtail

•groans releasing into him pumping himself and feels it start to ooz out of Featherwing and into him• Mouse dung! Hushpool little help!? •calls out•
Skyheart
The way a body reacts had nothing to do with the feelings of the heart in situations like this Crowtail. But I already said I don't want to know! *shakes his fur out* He's still my innocent little brother. -Blackpelt

*sighs in annoyance and gets up* Great StarClan Skyheart, you're the mouse-brain that decided to finish this way! *pads over and pulls Featherwing off**rolls him on his flank and strokes his head with her tail* My my you look like you really enjoyed that one. -Hushpool

Please...*his breathing was ragged, his eyes glazed over with exhaustion and pleasure* No more...-Featherwing

*smirks* You're no where near done yet. -Hushpool
•purrs and lays on his back• Would you like a taste you cheeky cat? •indicates his member• then I can finish up with the runt let him cacth his breath and full him up again
Skyheart

•laughs• he isn't as innocent as you think
Crowtail
*puts his paws over his ears* I don't wanna hear about what the two of you do! -Blackpelt

Hmm. *wraps tail around Featherwing's neck and pulls him up next to her* Why don't we both do it. *smirks* Give his hips a break, but his mouth still works fine. *pushes his head down* Go on. -Hushpool

*sighs, hating them and himself internally**licks him softly, moving his body over as she joins him* -Featherwing
*purrs happily laying his head back* Featherwing if you taste closely you can taste yourself *laughs*
Skyheart

*shoves him gently* i wasn't going to say anything that was Private! I'm not skyheart you know!
Crowtail
Well sometimes you two talk a little two loudly about your private times so I just got a little worried you were trusting me too much. I'm glad we can be friends but I'm not the type of friend you can talk to about your sex life. -Blackpelt

*Growls and puts his claws on Skyheart's shoulder* -Featherwing

*glances at him* Easy there tiger. We have a deal remember? -Hushpool

*Growls again before continuing his licks* -Featherwing
*stifles a moan* sheesh its like there are two of you Hushpool!
Skyheart

*nods* of course but really how are you friends with Skyheart?
Crowtail
*shrugs* I honestly don't know. I guess it's an opposites thing. He's actually really level headed once you get to know him. -Blackpelt

*purrs and grins, giving him a long slow lick* Must be a dream come true for you then, huh? *looks at Featherwing and signals for him to do what she does**slips a paw under her mates back and lightly drags a claw down his spine, Featherwing doing the same* -Hushpool
*groans* what cha doing down there!
Skyheart

really him level headed?
Crowtail
Shocking isn't it? He's a good friend. *Flattens his ears* Although he definitely broke some sort of friendship code when he touched my brother. -Blackpelt

Just a little teasing. To really get your motor running. *moves up and tugs on his scruff* -Hushpool

*Keeps licking and moving his claw against his back* -Featherwing
*purrs rubbing his muzzle into her fur* its really getting going now *groans*
skyheart

*chuckles* oooooh yea
Crowtail
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
*as morning come she sits up and stretches looking around the den at the other warriors then Scorchgaze and her brother* -Sheep
*sighs* I honestly can't put too much fault to him. We all know whose the mastermind of the relationship. -Blackpelt

*licks his muzzle* That's the idea love. Are you enjoying yourself? -Hushpool

*pads into the warriors den and drops three mice**nudges one to Sheep* Thought you all might be hungry. *whispers* -Darkpaw

*snaps awake at the scent of prey* I'm hungry. *yawns widely and stretches* -Scorchgaze
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
Oh that's really sweet of you Darkpaw *paws Brown awake* Darkpaw was kind enough to bring breakfast -Sheep

*mumbles I'm up faintly and rolls over looking at the mouse* what service around here *purrs a bit then stands and takes his mouse outside* -Brown