Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3251-3300 of 31229

een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
*takes a few deep breathes then starts climbing again, his blood staining the bark where his paws touched it* -Featherwing
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
Idk it's not even the Scorchgaze is a tom it's that there both protectors caregivers Scorchgaze fell for Yarrowleaf because he loved him and wanted to protect him(I'm guessing anyway) Brown is similar in that he's also a protector it's hard for two protectors to become mates cause who are they gonna protect them? They just seem to similar in personality I think

So you Court my brother? Isn't that against a friend code or something? *laughs* -Sheep
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
love at first sight i tell yea!

*watches him* just remember until you cant move! should feel your muscles burning in pain!
Skyheart
Yea they are similar but that's what makes them relatable to each other. Skyheart and Hushpool are honestly like the same person xD Plus Scorchgaze doesn't really have a set type. He loves toms based on connection and personality. But if you're not down for shipping these two it's cool.

*laughs* Maybe so. I'm sorry. This is just the first time I've been alone in a long time so I'm kind of struggling with how to handle it. I don't necessarily need to have a mate again. -Scorchgaze

*nods* Okay. *keeps going* -Featherwing
last edited een jaar geleden
*sits at the bottom of the tree* CMON RUNT FASTER!
Skyheart
*climbs all the way up then comes back down, landing with a huff**hurries over to the next tree and climbs up as fast as he can* -Featherwing
*grins* thats the spirit you want this body you have to work for it!
Skyheart
I'm willing to work for it! *hurries up and down the trees* -Featherwing
*sits watching and lays back down to nap*
Skyheart
*stops for a second on the ground, huffing and wheezing, his legs shaking**he took a few more deep breaths then pulled himself up large tree* -Featherwing
*yawns awake after awhile* good still at it!
Skyheart
*sinks down the truck of a tree, his claws leaving deep bloody gashes in the wood**he sat because his legs were shaking, his muscles screaming at him**nods weakly, trying to pull air into his lungs* -Featherwing
*gets up and pads over to him* hmmm guess we could take a break for now.
Skyheart
*leans the top of his head against the tree and closes his eyes**his dry throat making his breathing more ragged* So...am I going to be...doing this exclusively today? *he struggled to swallow for air* Or did you have other training in mind? -Featherwing
i mean unless you have any bright ideas to help you train *sits down*
Skyheart
Not really. I figured I'd leaving it up the you, mister mentor. *lays down on his side and sighs in relief* Just give me a few minutes and I'll be ready to go again. -Featherwing
You know I found this out when I went back and reread the story, but forgot to mention it before, Blackpelt and Featherwing's mom was Roseshine who was Diamondleaf's daughter. So really Black and Feather aren't Darkpaw and Sunpaw's brothers. But oh well haha

Also, I just realized something...Crystaldapple was Diamondleaf's mother. Diamonleaf was the mother of Roseshine and Gem. Roseshine was Blackpelt and Featherwing's mom. No wonder Featherwing looks like a pretty she-cat! He comes from a long line of beauty xD
TO MUCH INFORMATION

*starts to climb the tree effortlessly his muscles bulging under his pelt*
Skyheart
Lmao xD

*flicks his tail up at him* Show off. *pushes himself into a sitting position, wobbling for a moment before steadying himself* -Featherwing
*laughs and jumps down* maybe just a little but this is just the beginning
Skyheart
*rolls his eyes* Great! So while I'm working my tail off to get stronger you'll just keep doing things with ease. Can't wait! -Featherwing
hey I'm not the one who has a scrawny body! now get climbing!
Skyheart
No, but you don't have to go around showing off your muscles! It's really gonna bring down moral around here. *huffs and starts climbing again* -Featherwing
*flexes again* ahhh jealous?
Skyheart
*casts a glare down at him* I'm sorry, I thought I was supposed to be climbing. *climbs to a high branch then works his way down* I doubt you're even that tough! *punches his arm and almost gasps in pain* Great StarClan! That's ridiculous! Why are you so strong?! *shakes out his paw* -Featherwing
*growls and gives him a punch on the shoulder in return* because i take care of my body
Skyheart

*yawns padding out of the warriors den*
Tigerfang
Ow! *rubs his shoulder* Well I'm still not as strong as you so take it easy! *turns and takes off up another tree* -Featherwing

I'll be back guys. *pads away from Sheep and Brown and goes over to Tigerfang* Hey, old pal. -Scorchgaze
*watches him and licks his lips*
Skyheart

*nods* Hey!
Tigerfang
*comes back down and heads toward another tree**glances back at him then stops and turns around to face him* What? Am I not pushing myself hard enough? -Featherwing

I feel like it's been ages since we last talked. How have you been? -Scorchgaze
just keep going *growls*
Skyheart

*nods* I'm good and yea its been forever!
TIgerfang
*blinks in surprise* I was just asking an honest question! *pulls himself up another tree* -Featherwing

How's Snowpaw? You must be proud that he's the leader's apprentice. -Scorchgaze
*scoffs* well...he doesnt talk to me to be honest..
Tigerfang

then keep that yapper shut and climb *lashes his tail*
Skyheart
*groans in annoyance at his "mentor"**continues his routine of climbing up and down tress, his leg muscles getting pushed to their limits and even beyond* -Featherwing

Oh, I'm sorry. Shouldn't have brought that up. -Scorchgaze
*sits watching him curling his tail* faster runt!
Skyheart

*shakes his head* its fine
Tigerfang
*pushes himself as fast as he can go* I'm giving it all I got! *climbs up and down the trees quickly* -Featherwing

Hey, but you have another litter on the way! Congratulations! -Scorchgaze
i wanna see your paws bleeding!
Skyheart

*nods* yea! hopefully i can do better this time but time will only tell,
Tigerfang
*huffs out a laugh as he runs* That bird has taken off my friend! My pads have been bleeding for a while now! *narrows his eyes in determination* But I'm not ready to stop yet! -Featherwing

And there's always time to patch things up with Snowpaw. -Scorchgaze
*twitches his ears annoyed* okay we are changing it up! Sparing now!
Skyheart

*laughs* oh trust me if there was i would have happened.
Tigerfang
*stops and pads over to him, crouching down* -Featherwing

If you say so. You're the old dad here. *laughs* -Scorchgaze
*narrows his eyes and crouches down and tackles him*
Skyheart

*pouts* I'm not that old i think..
Tigerfang
*cuffs him over the head repeatedly, the blood from his paws splattering on Skyheart's face* -Featherwing

*nudges his shoulder playfully* Nah, we're both still young! -Scorchgaze
*grabs him by the scuff and tosses him into a tree and shakes his head to get the blood off*
Skyheart

*purrs* good other wise id be upset. *looks around* so where did you end up going anyways?
Tigerfang
*winces when he hits the tree, the wind getting knocked out of him**gets back onto his paws and launches himself at Skyheart, wrapping his arms around his neck and using the position to kick hard at his stomach with his hind legs* -Featherwing

*sighs and rubs the back of his neck with his paw* Well, it's not like I really chose to go anywhere. Blackpelt, Featherwing and I were...taken. -Scorchgaze
oh...
Tigerfang

*huffs and growls slamming himself down *
Skyheart
Some gay bashers trying to give us hell. *shrugs* It's all right now. I'm happy to be home finally. -Scorchgaze

*yelps slightly at the crushing feeling of being trapped under his weight**uses his front paws to whack the back of his head, almost using his fluffy chest fur as a way to blind Skyheart* -Featherwing
*flicks an ear* that sounds horrible actually but its nice that you are back
Tigerfang

*growls and gets off him only to crack him on the side of the mouth*
Skyheart
It was pretty terrible, but I didn't get the worst of it. *sighs and shivers at the memories* Things haven't gone as I'd hoped since my return, but I'm just happy to be back in a safe place. *noggies him* So you missed me? *laughs* -Scorchgaze

*spits out blood* Going for the mouth again, huh? *knocks his paws out from under him and hits his flank hard* -Featherwing
would go for you legs but they are injured enough! *hisses and head butts him under the chin and kicks him in the stomacth*
Skyheart

*grumbles and tries to pull away* yea yea yea a little!
Tigerfang
*lets go of him* Oh come on, you know you missed me a lot! *shoves his shoulder lightly and laughs* -Scorchgaze

*grunts and stumbles back**spits more blood out of his mouth and crouches with a growl* -Featherwing
*circles him* got some spunk there Fluffy! But that won't get you far! *charges at him sweeping him off his paws and smacking him on the side of the head mid air*
Skyheart

Well yea when your best friend leaves tends to happen!
TIgerfang