Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM
save

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3351-3400 of 31229

een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
I'm coming *laughs chasing after him towards the rabbit* Thank god it's a rabbit there my favorite prey *says as she extends her stride she bounced effortlessly over the meadows area she was quick and enjoyed chasing her prey* -Sheepfluff
een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
*Grins, loving the feel of the wind in his pelt, then skids to a hault once the rabbits come into view. "Look, there they are." ~ Duskstorm
*Nods, features grim* "See that you do. I wonder... If MoonClan is having problems with rogues as well?" ~ Falconstar
*stays low to the ground and looks over them* I'll go upwind and chase them down towards you so you can spring and catch one by surprise -Sheepfluff
*nods* "Sounds like a plan." ~ Duskstorm
Alright I better come back and see a rabbit caught I'm counting on you *chuckles and rushes off around the rabbits she had gotten used to clan life she even loved it but always loved chasing rabbits reminded her of being back at the barn out in the fields* -Sheepfluff
*smirks* "You won't be disappointed." *crouches down and waits* ~ Duskstorm
*suddenly a hiss lets out and she charges into the rabbits sending them running downwind towards Duskstorm* -Sheepfluff
*kneeds the ground waiting for the perfect opportunity, and then springs and tackles one with a growl* ~ Duskstorm
*catches up with him eventually as he kills off the rabbit* Good catch furball *purrs (I'm gonna pretend they're at least friends)* -Sheepfluff
Okay

*looks genuinely offended* "Furball?" *echo's*
Oh I didnt mean it like that I was just teasing...you know like friends? *looks at him then back at the rabbit* It was a good catch -Sheepfluff
*nudges her playfully* "I know, I was just messing with you. " *raises his head to look for any more rabbits* "You're really fast. Did you race your siblings a lot or something?" ~ Duskstorm
een jaar geleden forgetful said…
*lays in camp enjoying the sun while taming her long fur* -Roseleaf
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
Hey Shiverpaw are you hungry?
Snowstep
*tilts head* "I thought we were going to train?" ~ Shiverpaw
i mean i said id help you train doesnt mean we have to do it on an empty stomach *flicks his tail happily*
Snowstep
een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm well. There's something important I'd like to talk to you about. You probably know that I've had feelings for Flaxenrose for a long time. I think she's intelligent, beautiful, faithful. I'd like to spend the rest of my life with her. And I'd like your blessing. -Darkmist

I'll go now. *heads over to Blackpelt and Thorntail* You two, patrol of the MoonClan border. Now. *heads over to the entrance* -Scorchgaze

*huffs and heads for the entrance with Thorntail at his side* Thorntail you do know that I wasn't gone by my own will, right? -Blackpelt

Trying not to bother anyone with my paranoia. -Treepaw

*heads outside* Treepaw, Applepaw, come on. We're patroling the MoonClan border. -Scorchgaze
okay come on then we are almost there. *pads on again*
Sunheart

*chuckles* i know you love to please me but not as much as i like to please you
Skyheart

*pads over to Featherwing* looks like your brother is having fun
Crowtail

*nods* i will eventually *stretches*
Flintpaw
een jaar geleden forgetful said…
*Over hears Scorchgaze and chimes in* Would I be able to come as well? -Roseleaf
Nah Brownnut was slow Merry was smart but I was fast -Sheepfluff
*Watches Scorchgaze leave, a worried look set upon his features. As if rivial Clans weren't enough to worry about, now these rogues... ~ Falconstar

"Well,.alright." *follows him towards the fresh kill pile* ~ Shiverpaw

"Both of us? Together?" "Demands. When Scorchgaze doesn't respond he sighs, frustrated, and follows them. Rolls his eyes* "Mouse-brain, of course I know that. No one disappears for so long on their own will. Especially not when they have others to think about." *shoots him a pointed glare* ~ Thorntail
so how is the den now that I'm gone? *asks while picking out a thrush*
Snowstep
*nods to Roseleaf* let's move it everyone. *heads for the border* -Scorchgaze

Well, guess we're on patrol per your father's orders. *gets to his paws, his long legs making him towering* Ladies first. *motions with his tail for Applepaw to go ahead* -Treepaw

Hardly! I think I am definitely the most devoted. -Hushpool

You know, I fought so hard to get back here so that I could be with you again. Of course, with my luck I get catnapped right as you started really warming up to me. *slightly smiles, trying to lift the mood a bit* Listen, Thorntail, I know that it must be uncomfortable for you to see me again after such a long time, but my feelings for you haven't changed. At all. -Blackpelt

I hope so..*watches them go wearily* I hope it goes well. -Featherwing

Good. You better become a warrior with me, so don't put too much stress on that shoulder. -Wrenpaw

*hurries after him* So, what would you say your strengths are in fighting? -Frecklepaw
*shrugs* who ever said i was good at fighting i just fight and thats what i do
Sunheart

*chuckles* its Thorntail Featherwing
Crowtail

oh really prove it to me *gets off her and lays on his back*
Skyheart

*cuffs him gently* you know i will
Flintpaw
*lays on him and licks his neck* -Hushpool

Why do you think I'm so concerned. *smiles slightly and leans again him* -Featherwing

I just figured you'd have some strengths. Like your size making you stronger. -Frecklepaw

*smiles* I know. So why were you asking about Treepaw and Merrypaw? -Wrenpaw
*Takes a bite and chews thoughtfully* "Empty," *finally meows* "The other apprentices are so close to each other, and now that Chillpaw's left..." *Trails off* ~ Shiverpaw

"Well, mine have," *retorts sharply, although he refused to look Blackpelt in the eye* ~ Thorntail
You can't honestly mean that. Surely. *moves closer to him, trying to see his face* Thorntail, can you really say you feel nothing? -Blackpelt
Thanks Treepaw *pads after the patrol looking at him* I don't know why we have these patrols to see MoonClan you'd think they could defend themselves... -Applepaw

Should we head back *says grabbing the rabbit its fur nearly as fully as hers* -Sheepfluff
*Growls and pushes past him* "I just did, didn't I?" *Slows down a huffs* "Look, you disappeared and I had no idea what happened to you. I didn't know when you were coming back - if you were even coming back - and so I moved on. You joined the list of cats who I put too much faith in." ~ Thorntail
*touches his muzzle to her head* I'm still here though i always am *purrs and takes a bite*
Snowstep

*thinks* well i guess my size would help me out taking down other enemies.
Sunheart

*purrs* come on thats all?
Skyheart

*shrugs* just curious you know me
Flintpaw

come on lets go visit Smokepaw.
Crowtail
*Shrugs* "It's not the same though." ~ Shiverpaw

*Grins* "If you think you can carry that whole thing by yourself." ~ Duskstorm
*sighs and continues eating* yea thats true..i haven't seen much of my sisters to be honest.
Snowstep
*Flicks an ear* "You mean Berryfrost?" ~ Shiverpaw
I'm a big strong warrior to you know *chuckles with a mouthful of fur as she uses her fluffy tail to tickle his nose* -Sheepfluff
*Steps back and sneezes, before fixing her with a look* "Alright, if you say so." *Gestures for her to lead the way, smirking a little* ~ Duskstorm
*laughs a bit at his sneeze and walks down out of the meadow into the forest brush* -Sheepfluff
*Walks beside her* "How long were you and your siblings alone?" ~ Duskstorm
Most of my life *mumbles through fur* -Sheepfluff
*Wrinkles his nose* "I couldn't imagine life without StormClan. Even with Falconstar, I would miss the constant something to do. Sleeping in a den surronded by others, training apprentices." ~ Duskstorm
Well I had my brothers and sisters we were the oldest so we were often stuck with caring for the newest once like Flaxenrose...our mother wasn't a very good mother...but I wasn't too bad we took care of ourselves even if it was a rough world *sighs a bit thinking of her old home the nightmarish things that happened but also the sweet memories she had* -Sheepfluff
*Thinks for a moment* "You had more younger siblings? Were there a lot of you?" ~ Duskstorm
*nods* yea we haven't really talked much..*brightens up* but its okay I'm sure she will start to speak to me some more
Snowstep
"Oh?" *Finishes the thrush before licking a paw and drawing it across her face* "Do you have some sort of brillaint plan?" ~ Shiverpaw
Just three litters including me and Brownnut as one and our deceased sister Merry...after us another litter of three then Flaxenrose was the last litter but she was the only one who survived the consumption...or I guess clan cats call it greencough... -Sheepfluff
*Cringes, thinking of how he lost his parents and how he would feel if he ever lost Falconstar* "That must have been terrible. I'm so sorry. Why did you guys leave?" ~ Duskstorm
The second litter left for the neighborhood join gangs make families of their own but that's an even more dangerous road...things were bad with the gangs coming in a stomping all over our home and after losing the kits and Merry to greencough that bare-leaf we had wanted to leave for awhile...but what ultimately made us leave was when the barn caught fire... -Sheepfluff
Blue Darkmist was talking to Brownnut

*flattens his ears* It's not like I betrayed you by intentionally leaving. It's not like I wanted to be gone. But it also doesn't mean I don't feel terrible. You don't think I went a day without feeling guilty that I wasn't strong enough? What I want now is to make it up to you. To work my way to your side like I did before. -Blackpelt

Don't be so impatient. *purrs and tugs his ear, snuggling close to him* -Hushpool

*nods and heads out to his grave by the waterfall* -Featherwing

I do. *chuckles* -Wrenpaw

Exactly. *sits down* So what's first? -Frecklepaw
*looks over Darkmist for a moment enough to make the silence awkward then he suddenly speaks* Darkmist throughout my time here you've shown me that you are a thoughtful, respectful, and kind cat to everyone espechailly my little Flaxen...I wouldn't let my sister become mates with anyone less noble than you Darkmist...in conclusion yes you have my blessing Darkmist...I find it noble of you to ask for it -Brownnut