Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM
save

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 31229

een jaar geleden theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Blinks at his sudden action)T-Tigerfang?-Juniperleaf

(Frowns and turns to Tigerfang) she hasn't, no.-Galewing
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
*looks back at her* he is going to find out anyways *mutters and turns back to him* you wanna talk to her before we head out then?
Tigerfang
(Shuffles paws a little nervous)-Juniperleaf

(Looks over at his former mate and sees her discomfort look on her face)she'll talk to me when she wants.-Galewing

(Looks up at him and nods, quickly nudges Tigerfang to the entrance. Tail tip twitching as she leads the way)-Juniperleaf
*yelps at her nudge and gives Galewing an amused look before going out* hey hey now! no need to be pushy
Tigerfang
(Flicks tail not looking back at him)Don't do that again-Juniperleaf

(Watches them leave)-Galewing
*frowns padding next to her* what i was just making small talk with him
Tigerfang
You put me on the spot.(Says dryly) I was going to tell him eventually.-Juniperleaf
*watches her padding silentlly* sorry...but you know how i am i like to chit chat *licks her cheek* forgive me?
Tigerfang
(Side glances at him)Just....don't do it again.-Juniperleaf
i won't i promise *reaches the lake and sites down looking at the water and takes a drink*
Tigerfang
(Sighs sitting next to him and runs a paw over her head)-Juniperleaf
whats wrong? *looks over at her* this is suppose to be a fun night out *licks her cheek*
Tigerfang
I know, I'm sorry I'm just a nervous now that Galewing is expecting me to talk about us.-Juniperleaf
*nuzzles her chin* well i think you have some other things to worry about right now *purrs pushing her gently down*
Tigerfang
(Blinks and let's herself get pushed down, her paws tingling)I thought you would help me forget. (Purrs)-Juniperleaf
*purrs* oh i will remember what i said about scars? *licks her flank and starts moving up* i really think they are arousing *purrs* shows that you are a fighter
Tigerfang
(Her heart skips at his touch.Rolls onto her back)then are you aroused?(looks at him, her green eyes yearning for him)-Juniperleaf
Oh you I am •puts his front paws on her shoulders and and touches his nose to hers• I love you Juniperleaf I really do •purrs and presses his belly against hers•
Tigerfang
(Purrs staring into his eyes)I love you too Tigerfang.(rubs her back legs along his flank)-Juniperleaf
•nips onto her neck holding and starts to thrust her slowly purring loudly•
Tigerfang
(Gasps and purrs)-Juniperleaf
•grips her harder• you know we still need to do some battle training •grunts pushing his muzzle under her chin•
Tigerfang
(Moans kneading his chest)one thing at a time. (Gasps)-Juniperleaf
•purrs and bites a little harder into her neck thrusting harder• y-yea that can wait! •grunts•
Tigerfang
(Grits teeth as a small growl escapes from her soon letting out a gasp)oh Tigerfang!-Juniperleaf
That's it growl for me!•leans into her hard righting his hold on her neck•
Tigerfang
(Pants and growls) make me yours, Tigerfang!-Juniperleaf
You already are! •growls with his mouth on her neck and pricks her shoulders with his claws and thrust her hard one last time before finishing and letting go of her neck panting hard•
Tigerfang
(Let's out a yowl of pleasure, panting and gritting her teeth in pain from her shoulders and neck )-Juniperleaf
•licks her cheek panting happily• well from that yowl I think you enjoyed it •purrs nuzzles for her cheek•
Tigerfang
een jaar geleden smartone123 said…
Massivefoot:slightly increases speed with his massive body"ill ease you guys into the speed"he said
(Grandwillow was chatting with Holiday also maybe ill make shimmerpelt talk to him xp shed want him to be happy no matter what)
(Pants as her body throbs and purrs)it was more intense than last night.(licks his cheek)-Juniperleaf
•purrs licking her cheek one more time and lays besides her• sorry I was a bit rough
Tigerfang
een jaar geleden smartone123 said…
(i wasn't expecting that when i checked the messages XD)

(Smiles before wincing rolling to her side, wounds aching, and licks her shoulders where his claws had sunk in) I think a bit is an understatement.-Juniperleaf
last edited een jaar geleden
*licks her other shoulder* sorry guess i got into it *purrs*
Tigerfang
(Rolls eyes purring Butts his shoulder gently)just try not to send me to the medicine cat den.-Juniperleaf
hey least there was minimal damage *laughs and touches there nose together and starts to groom here*
Tigerfang
(Purrs and leans on him. Her eyes drift to the other side of the lake and frowns staring into the trees)-Juniperleaf
what is it? *follwos her star*
Tigerfang
(The badger's teeth and eyes flashed in her mind. Shakes head)it's nothing.-Juniperleaf
een jaar geleden TalaLeisu2 said…
*flicks ears and looks at Grandwillow* We're going to find my sister. -Holiday

*dips head and indicates that Falconblaze should take the lead* -Yellowpaw

*peers nervously around starting to feel a little sick* -Chillkit
•watches Chillkit from the apprentice den•
Sunpaw

•licks her between the ears• okay you just look a bit out of it...
Tigerfang
(Licks her chest fur)sorry...-Juniperleaf
It's fine just worried •purrs• your shoulders feeling better and your neck?
Tigerfang
(moves her shoulders and neck)They just feel sore.-Juniperleaf
yea thats my fault *purrs* we should walk around
Tigerfang
een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
*Looks at Galewing* "Well that was... unexpected." ~ Mistybreeze

*Blinks and looks hard at Skyheart* "Skyheart.... Mousepaw died." ~ Duskstorm

*Goes to flick him with her tail but stops at the last second, instead just choosing to smile* "I know you are, mouse-brain. You don't have a mean bone in your body." ~ Berrypaw

*Looks at her concerned* "Do you want to slow down? We can slow down if you want to!" ~ Shiverkit

*Smiles back and then looks down the path, and feels his heart speed up.* "i'm ready," *Says aloud.* "StormClan needs me." ~ Falconblaze

*Rests his tail on his back* "It's not beytrayal, Burntheart. Cats have taken new mates before." *Rolls his eyes* "Tanglestar had several." ~ Thorntail

(I KNOW Tala :D They'd be soooo cute!)
last edited een jaar geleden
*looks at him dumbly* what are you talking about i was just with her in the forest she isn't dead *glares* that isn't funny
Skyheart

*purrs at her* well i wouldn't say that but I'm a gentle cat *sits down* i cant wait till Falconblaze gets back
Snowpaw
een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
*Was taken back* "Skyheart, she's dead. She died in her sleep. You were right there." ~ Duskstorm

*Flicks her ear* "Now I really want to know who the new depuyty is going to be." ~ Berrypaw