Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3751-3800 of 31229

een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
Also, I'm in the car right now on my way to the airport. Taking a vacation to Cali to see my boyfriend's family for the holidays so over the next 12 days my posting will be rather spuratic. But I'll be on as much as I can!
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
What does that even mean!? •laughs•
Sunheart

•nods• its settled then
Crowtail

Oh I love food!
Skyheart
een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
Ohhh Thorntail's gonna be PISSED xD Of course he'll pretend he doesn't care, but we'll all know the truth!!!

*huffs and bats at his muzzle, pushing him away* "Oh, what do you know anyways!" ~ Thorntail

*pouts* "Easy for you to say. You'll all be warriors by then!" ~ Rowanpaw
Katie snowstep replied on the plot her page
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
So your honestly flattering that MoonClan she-cat? *narrows her eyes at him* -Applepaw

Hey it's not our fault your the youngest Rowanpaw -Silverpaw

I think I'm pretty great *grins a bit* -shadowdrift

That's very kind of you Robinwing. But I'm not perfect. My relationship with my mate fell apart my daughter has been angry with me since choosing Storkclaw deputy and now falling for you. And we we're driven out of our territory after countless seasons and now we're at the mercy of StormClan...I'm not a very good leader apprentely -Bearstar
I know a little about you. Admittedly, not as much as I'd like to, but enough. -Blackpelt

You and me both. *laughs and pads over to the fresh kill pile, casting a glance at Blackpelt and Thorntail* -Hushpool

Should we talk to Falconstar then? -Featherwing

*blushes darkly* For the record, no one can be the perfect leader. Situations will hit you out of nowhere, but it's the fact that you're thinking of the well being of your clan before anything else that makes you so great. Personally, you deserve to be happy. The decisions may not please everyone, but in your personal life you should focus on pleasing yourself. Like...you saying you fell for me..-Robinwing

*shrugs slightly* So what if I am? It's just some harmless flirting. -Treepaw

Actually I have no idea. *laughs* -Frecklepaw
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden forgetful said…
Small talk isn't really my objective... *says under her breath, but still looks over at merrypaw and says kindly* aren't you getting your full name soon Merrypaw? -Minnowpaw
I certainally hope so though I am quite young -Merrypaw

You shouldn't flirt with cats outside the Clan -Applepaw

Maybe I have -Bearstar
"Personally, I wish you knew less." *Huffs and glares at him* "Why are you so determined to be with me of all cats? Why don't you focus on someone you actually have a chance with? And don't say it's because you're in love - the majority of StormClan has had more than one mate." ~ Thorntail

*Sighs* "I'll miss you guys when you're all gone." ~ Rowanpaw
Well soon you can boss the kits around make them clean off Stonegaze's ticks *laughs a bit* -Silverpaw
Because I like you. Despite how snappy you are I actually find myself liking you. -Blackpelt

*does her best to keep calm* That would be...I would...*huffs and shakes her head* I don't even know what to say. Being able to stay by your side...as more than a friend...I honestly can't think of anything that would make me happier. -Robinwing

I know I shouldn't. Always trying to keep me in line aren't you. *rolls his eyes in amusement* -Treepaw
But things will take time, Lakefrost will need time I think its best our relationship move slowly for hers and the Clans sake is that alright? -Bearstar

As a loyal member of the Clan I have to keep you in line *flicks her golden tail* -Applepaw
"You could like someone else," *Points out* ~ Thorntail

*Eyes her playfully* "If I don't listen to you guys what makes you think they'll listen to me?" ~ Rowanpaw
Maybe you'll be more demanding then we were *laughs* -Silverpaw
*flicks his tail* well go play with your friends now I'm done with you *says heading towards the fresh kill pile to drop off his mouse*
Sunheart

*looks around camp just nothing the moon clan cats and looks to his mate* Hey Hushpool why are there Moon clan cats here?
Skyheart

*nods* yea come on *gets ups*
Crowtail
I can't. Oddly enough you're the only one I have eyes for. -Blackpelt

*nods* Of course. I've waited this long, so I have no problem taking some time. *smiles* I'm just glad I can be by your side. -Robinwing

*follows him to the leader's den* -Featherwing

Uhhh, I have no clue. -Hushpool

For now. *smiles and heads off to the apprentice den* -Frecklepaw

Well you're doing a good job. -Treepaw
*Scowls and shoves past him, towards the camp exit* "Well look harder!" ~ Thorntail

*rolls his eyes* "No ones more demanding than you, Silverpaw!" ~ Rowanpaw

*Looks up and blinks when Featherwing and Crowtail approach* "Featherwing, Crowtail. Is everything alright? MoonClan hasn't already caused trouble, have they?" ~ Falconstar
*lashes his tail aggressively then looks back at her* what ever anyways what were you looking at?
Skyheart

*shakes his head* No we were just wondering with those rouges being around...if you could keep our kits a bit closer to camp then normal..
Crowtail

*flicks his tail and looks around*
Sunheart

katie you never responded to Snowstep.
He ran away!

*thinks for a moment* "I could talk to their mentors about only taking them out on groups, and I could ask Scorchgaze to not place them on any patrols. But they're apprentices now, meaning they are allowed to leave camp by themselves. Unless you want me to ground them?" ~ Falconstar
oh yea he did! my bad!

*pads back into camp slowly looking defeated*
Sunheart

*shuffles his paws awkwardly* No you are right they are apprentices but we just want to make sure they are safe...i mean we already lost Smokepaw...i dont think we would be able to handle it if we lost another one of our kits..
Crowtail
*flicks his tail* "I understand. Like I said I'll talk to their mentors about keeping them close, but... Have you considered talking to Rainpaw and Treepae? Voicing your concerns to them?" ~ Falconstar
We told them that if they needed someone to talk to we are always there for them. *nods his head respectfully* But thanks.
Crowtail

*looks around for Berryfrost needing someone to talk to*
Snowstep
Hey I just don't like smelling like bike all day -Silverpaw

Yea and I'll be keeping an eye on you *snorts padding away* -Applepaw

Alright Robinwing *smiles a bit* -Bearstar
*nods in acknowledgement and half smiles* -Minnowpaw

*Goes over to the nursery to see Swallowflight* Hey how are you doing? The kits will be out soon right? -Sunfang

*looks around the camp for someone to go hunting with* -Roseleaf
Not likely to happen. *calls after him* -Blackpelt

Those two. *pads over a sits next to Blackpelt* So how'd it go? -Hushpool

About as well as to be expected. -Blackpelt

Thank you, Falconstar. -Featherwing

Thank you for giving me a chance, Bearstar. *licks his shoulder* -Robinwing

What would I do without you Applepaw. *chuckles and waves his tail in goodbye* -Treepaw

*looks at her sister* Are you doing all right Minnowpaw? -Hazelpaw
*looks up at her* Yea I'm good, what about you? Is your head doing alright? -Minnowpaw
*smiles* "No problem." ~ Falconstar

*lashes his tail, irritated when he misses Blackpelt's body against his* ~ Thorntail

*smiles tiredly* "Uh huh. Within the next moon or so." ~ Swallowflight
We were just discussing names *smiles* -Shadowdrift

Your welcome Robinwing *smiles a bit* -Bearstar
*watches him, his ears flicking in slight frustration* -Blackpelt

How are you fairing? I know you must be incredibly stressed. *rubs his shoulders with her tail* -Robinwing

I'm definitely going to have a talk with them though. *looks around for Rainpaw and Treepaw with a sigh* -Featherwing

I'm all right. You know me, I've got a hard head. *smiles slightly* -Hazelpaw
How can you pick names without seeing them first? *says a tad sharply but not meanly* -Sunfang

*laughs a little* well that is true. I just hope we don't have to stay here too long, it doesn't seem like falconstar is all too thrilled to be helping us. -Minnowpaw
I'm cut up rough I honestly should drop by Oakleaf -Bearstar

Just things we like *purrs a bit* besides we know our own pelts they're just going to be mixes of them anyway *chuckles* -Shadowdrift
*leans against Shadowdrift* "I think we can agree that I came up with the best names." ~ Swallowflight

*storms through the forest, grumbling under his breath* ~ Thorntail
You came up with two of the three *sticks his tongue playfully out at her* -Shadowdrift
*looks around awkwardly* umm Merrypaw do you need us to do anything for you?
OAkleaf

why? do you need something from them?
Skyheart

*turns and nods his head to Featherwing* lets go.
Crowtail
*heads over to the apprentice den* Treepaw, Rainpaw, your father and I need to talk to you. -Featherwing

*nudges Rainpaw* Come on. *pads out* -Treepaw

No. Don't you think it'd be interesting to hear how his progress with your brother is going. *laughs* -Hushpool

Well, you won't get to hear about it yet. *gets to his paws and leaves camp, following Thorntail's scent* -Blackpelt

*nudges him* Go. I know you want your clan to be looked after first, but to keep up moral we need our leader in the best of shape. -Robinwing

*pads over to them* She's right. The rest of the clan has been checked and dealt with. -Storkclaw

*nods* You'd think he'd be more understanding since these rouges murdered one of their apprentices. -Hazelpaw
*Watches Featherwing and Crowtail for a moment before standing to hid paws and searching for Scorchgaze* ~ Falconstar

*Scents the air until he scents a squirrel. Narrows his eyes and starts tacking it* ~ Thorntail

"But my two were better than your one," *retorts with a grin* ~ Swallowflight
*pads over to him* Looking for me? -Scorchgaze

*follows a distance behind him* -Blackpelt
*nods* "Featherwing and Crowtail are concerned about their kits, after what happened with Smokepaw. They wanted to know if you'd keep Rainpaw and Treepaw off patrols?" ~ Falconstar

*Finally finds it and smirks. Lowers himself into a perfect hunters crouch, and slowly stalks forward* ~ Thorntail
What is it Dad's? -Rainpaw

I came up with three Foxkit Riverkit and Kestrelkit and I think they're the best *snorts a bit playfully* -Shadowdrift

Alright *says as he pads into the medicine cat den* -Bearstar

Um I'll go cleanup while you treat your leader *nods respectfully to Bearstar and gives Oakleaf space as the older medicine Cat she also respected him despite being of a different Clan* -Merrypaw
Absolutely. If I'm doing that for my kits I can do the same for theirs. I figured I'd allow them to go as far as the treeline. -Scorchgaze

*pads over to Greysquirrel* How are you feeling? -Storkclaw

We want you both to be safe. The rouges are becoming more bold every day and you both know they're dangerous. We talked to Falconstar and he agreed to keep you close to camp. -Featherwing

*climbs into a tree above and watches* -Blackpelt
•nods his head standing besides Featherwing• it's just until the whole situiation is finished.
Crowtail

Oh please why would I care?
Skyheart
*Tosses her head haughtily* "Absolutely not - Russetkit and Petalkit are obviously the better names!" ~ Swallowflight

*Nods* "That sounds fair. They also requested that you only train Rainpaw with other apprentices, instead of solo." *Pauses then adds* "Take her out with Shiverpaw. She's nearing warrior age, she'll be good for Rainpaw." ~ Falconstar

*Pads into camp, wearily scanning for Snowstep* ~ Shiverpaw

*Stops and crouches into a perfect hunter's crouch then hesitates, his mind still stuck on Blackpaw. Shakes his head then leaps for the squirrel, but misses* ~ Thorntail
Because it's entertaining. -Hushpool

*nods* Yes, Falconstar. -Scorchgaze

*jumps down on the squirrel as it runs, snapping it's neck* Distracted? -Blackpelt
*Watches the camp for a moment before finally asking* "Do you think the rogues targeted Smokepaw? That they killed him because his parents are two toms?" ~ Falconstar

*Head shoots up and he glares* "Are you stalking me? Mouse-brain, I left camp to get away from you!" ~ Thorntail
That's why they took Featherwing, Blackpelt and I in the first place. Them picking Smokepaw wasn't random. They somehow knew he was Featherwing's son and that is why they killed him. My boys told me of something one of the rouges said...That because as far as they know Sheepfluff's kits are mine and so I've "gotten on the right path," but Featherwing and Crowtail started a family together so they needed a crueler punishment. -Scorchgaze

And I left camp to get near you. It's hardly stalking, Thorntail. -Blackpelt
*Nods* "That's what I was afraid of. Then what I want to know is HOW did they know Smokepaw was their son? Do you... Do you think they have an inside source? One of our Clanmates?" ~ Falconstar
*stares incredulously* "Hardly?! That's exactly what you're doing and... And why did you follow me anyway?!" ~ Thorntail
*gazes around camp* Possibly. But who would be my question. -Scorchgaze

Because I wanted to be around you, obviously. -Blackpelt
*narrows his eyes* "Whoever it was thinks you're the true father of Sheepfluff's kits, so that narrows our options but not by much. Can you think of someone else who disapproves of Featherwing and Crowtail?" ~ Falconstar
*lashes his tail* "Great StarClan Blackpelt, what do I have to say to make you understand? I don't want you around me!" ~ Thorntail