Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4001-4050 of 31229

een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
*Slightly irritated that an apprentice was nearly taller than her, but shoves the thought to the back of her mind* "I just wanted to talk to you about the ambush... kinda get into your head a bit, I guess? I figured you'd have a lot going through your mind, considering Smokepaw's death and getting revenge." ~ Ivyfrost

*Looks up and her smirk drops when she sees Snowstep. Immediately stands to her paws and heads for the Warriors Den, in search of her mentor* ~ Shiverpaw

*Looks for Sheepfluff* ~ Duskstorm

*Talks to Scorchgaze about the ambush* ~ Falconstar
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
*opens his mouth to say something but closes it when she walks away and flattens his ears sadly*
Snowstep
een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
Come on, let's get some rest. -Hushpool

Of course. *keeps walking into the forest, sending one last silent prayer to Smokepaw* -Featherwing

I honestly think our best method would be to cover our scent in mud and approach through the densest part of the forest. -Scorchgaze

My plan is to find Stump, the cat that killed him, and tear him to pieces. Something wrong with that? -Treepaw

Ah ha! What was that right there? *smirks* Caught you in the act. -Frecklepaw
did not! there isn't any proof! *turns away stubbornly*
Sunheart

*gest up to follow her* okay!
Skyheart

*pads besides him looking around the forest* its nice out at night.
Crowtail
*heads into the warriors den and settles into their nest* -Hushpool

Thankfully, it's peaceful. *rubs his head against his shoulder* -Featherwing

I saw you, Sunheart! *laughs and moves back into his line of sight* I caught you red pawed! My StarClan you are so stubborn. *whiskers twitch in amusement* -Frecklepaw
*pokes her head in the den* "Blackpelt." ~ Shiverpaw

*Nods, eyes narrowed in thought* "I agree we should mask our scent, but what if we grouped off and ambushed the camp from all different directions?" ~ Falconstar

*Eyes narrow slightly* "Watch the way you speak to a warrior, first of all," *says sharply* "I may be Crowtail's sister but that doesn't mean I don't deserve your respect." ~ Ivyfrost
*lets out a soft purr* yea thankfully *leans against him as they walk*
Crowtaill

i did not! *looks away again clearly embarrassed* and I'm not stubborn!
Sunheart

*settles down next to her lay his head on hers*
Skyheart
*nods* That would work. We just need to be careful about how we make up the groups. We went them all to have equal components strength and speed. We won't want to spilt up couples because of unwanted distractions, but if it needs to be done then it must be done. Our clan knows how to keep up with the requirements of a warrior. -Scorchgaze

Hey, Shiverpaw. *gets up and stretches* Looking to do some night training? -Blackpelt

*sighs, his posture relaxing* Sorry, I'm just really on edge about this whole thing. I want to get justice for Smokepaw's death, but I know before anything I have to protect and fight for the clan. -Treepaw
*purrs and twines their tails* Once everything is back to the way it was we can stay out and enjoy each other's company like we used to do. -Featherwing

Then why won't you look at me? *snickers* Come on, hot shot! Put on the charm. -Frecklepaw
last edited een jaar geleden
"Then I guess our next task is deciding on groups. We'll want one or two MoonClan cats in each gtoup, since they know the territory." ~ Falconstar

*looks sheepish* "Actually, I was looking more for a distraction... Snowstep kinda... confessed he had feelings for me and Im trying to avoid him"~ Shiverpaw

*features soften* "I understand being on edge, but dont let your nerves get to you. If you loose your mind then you'll be right behind Smokepaw. You cant afford to go into battle if you cant get a grip on yourself." ~Ivyfrosy
We definitely don't want you and Bearstar in the same group. If they happen to descend upon that group we don't want both leaders in it. Same for Storkclaw and I. -Scorchgaze

Well I've got all the time in the world to either talk your ear off or let you talk off mine. *pads to the entrance* Let's go over by the waterfall. This way if he comes in to rest he won't hear us discussing. -Blackpelt

*nods thoughtfully* I suppose you're right...-Treepaw
*nods* yea i miss those times..
Crowtail

*looks at her finally* there happy!
Sunheart
Well at least now we don't have to sneak around. *nudges him playfully* -Featherwing

A little. Now that I've gotten your fur ruffled a bit. *looks at herself then him* Kinda funny that we're arguing about attraction when we look pretty similar. Other than build and the obvious features. *laughs* -Frecklepaw
"Right... What about four groups, led by me, you, Bearstar and Storkclaw? Should we add an extra group?" ~ Falconstar

*Smiles gratefully and follows him closely* ~ Shiverpaw

"I'm glad you do, because that leads to my next point: whatever you do, don't push yourself. You're young and you're still figuring yourself out - StarClan, so am I - so don't force yourself past your limits. You're going into battle, and that alone is a huge risk. Don't put yourself at an even bigger risk because you feel you have something to prove." ~ Ivyfrost
*nods* I'm thinking one other group. Anyone you'd like to put in charge of it? -Scorchgaze

*settles down next to the falls just inside the entrance of camp* So, if I'm not being to nosy, why is it you're avoiding him? You don't feel the same way? -Blackpelt

*nods slightly reluctantly* I understand...I'd be doing more good if I fought smarter rather than harder. -Treepaw
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
I have many capable warriors to lead but since it's your plan Falconstar I'm sure you'd want one of your warriors to lead -Bearstar

*snoozes in the warriors den beside her brother for a bit* -Sheepfluff

Oh will you to just become mates and stop flirting in my den *chuckles from her nest where she was listening the whole time* -Merrypaw
i guess we look a little alike *looks at her then himself* but I'm still better looking i mean just look at his body *grins lauging*
Sunheart

*nods* yea *says with a chuckle* no more sneakying
Crowtail
*thinks* "Someone calm and level-headed, who won't collapse under the pressure... Blackpelt? Ivyfrost?" ~ Falconstar

*exhales, frustrated* "No, I don't. And he caught me so off guard... Snowstep is like a brother to me, and then, out of the blue, he says he's in love with me! That's like... like Featherwing saying he's in love with you, or Crowtail telling Ivyfrost he's in love with her!" ~ Shiverpaw

*Smiles* "Exactly." *Flicks him with her tail* "You're pretty sharp. Featherwing made it sound like you were some rebellious thing." ~ Ivyfrost
*tries to hide her face as she becomes flustered* I am not flirting, Merrypaw, I'm just joking around with my friend! -Frecklepaw

*sits beside them and analyses the warriors available for the battle, trying to separate them by strength and speed and stealth as an added bonus -Storkclaw

*pads over to Lakefrost* Hey there. -Mudpath
Yea and I'm a flying mouse *chuckles a bit* -Merrypaw

Hey *says looking towards the den where the leaders and deputies were strategizing* -Lakefrost
^ Not trying to suggest anything, but how creepy would it be if Ivyfrost and Treepaw hooked up? Her brother's son O.o
Ivyfrost would be the best choice I believe. Blackpelt has too much emotional trama from this experience as is. I think in this situation leading a group could be a little too much for him. Though, I think it'd be wise at some point to discuss with him and Featherwing to collect any extra information we can on their strengths and weakness. To be honest, a good percentage of the time I was kept there I was unconscious. So I'm not too much help. -Scorchgaze

You kind of reveled in it though. *purrs* -Featherwing

*chuckles slightly* Well that's a tough blow to take. Have you ever tried thinking of him as more than just a close friend or brother? -Blackpelt

That's because he's over protective and always worrying too much. -Treepaw
Oh gosh XD that would bring this group to a whole new level of weird lol. But hey, Wrenpaw and Flintpaw are still single XD

Trying to listen in or trying to read lips? *sits beside her* -Mudpath

*flicks her tail in her sister's direction then looks back at Sunheart* What, are you trying to get me to check you out now? -Frecklepaw
*blushes* yea we arent Flirting!
Sunheart

*nips his neck* it was fun!
Crowtail
"I thought so. My only concern with Ivyfrost is her youth, but if she's so determined to hold a position of authority in the Clan then she deserves the chance to prove herself; Tanglestar gave me the exact same chance, I owe it to him. As for Blackpelt and Featherwing, we definitely need to talk to them. Would they be more comfortable if they were together, or separate?" ~ Falconstar

"Never!" *exclaims* "When he told me how he felt I-I thought I was going to be sick..." ~ Shiverpaw

*Shrugs* "I'm sure that's true. He certainly seems the type. Well... i don't suppose you have any concerns about the battle, or just anything you want to get off your chest?" *pauses, Then adds* "If not then that's fine, but if so, it can stay between us." ~ Ivyfrost
Ohhh, she could get it on with his best friends xD
Together of course. We'll be able to get a much clearer story from the both of them and the pieces will most likely come together easier if they give their information at the same time. Tomorrow would be a good time to do that. -Scorchgaze

It still is fun. *purrs and tugs on his ear* -Featherwing

Well then you need to let him down gently. Understand that you aren't blood related so it's natural that he developed feelings for you. But, just a suggestion from a hopeless romantic myself, give it some thought. And I mean truly think and feel. See if maybe the two of you could start a new in a more romantic direction. -Blackpelt

Well, you might be flirting with me a little. *smirks slightly* -Frecklepaw

Umm, more of a question. *looks even more conflicted than before* -Treepaw
That would be hilariously messed up XD I think she'd walk all over Wrenpaw so the only one that might stand a chance would be Flintpaw lol
Honestly I have no idea what kind of cat she needs. Someone to challenge her but not put her in her place... just someone to match her, paw for paw.

*Nods, thoughtful* "Would Featherwing do better with or without Crowtail there?" ~ Falconstar

*Suddenly looks awkward* "Right... let him down gently... I might have, um, handled his confession in the heat of the moment and snapped at him..." ~ Shiverpaw

"Sure," *meows easily* "What's up?" ~ Ivyfrost
I think Wrenpaw is too sweet for that XD and I know Blue was thinking of pairing him with Rainpaw. So Flintpaw would be the best bet. Plus he and Treepaw are closer lol

That's actually a tough question. If anything, I think it'd be smartest to put Skyheart in a group with Featherwing because he helped him with his extra training when he needed to rebuild his strength. He pushes him. Featherwing's specialty is speed and Skyheart's is strength. Blackpelt has strength and stealth so these three would work well in a group with some more speed added in. -Scorchgaze

That probably was pretty rough for him, I know from experience. Don't be surprised if he needs some time before you two can be on the safe terms again. But also, if he really does love you, don't be surprised if he keeps fighting for you. -Blackpelt

Would flirting with a pretty she-cat from a different clan be putting myself in a bad situation? -Treepaw
yo whats up Flintpaw is here

but we arent sneaking out now are we? *purrs at his tugs*
Crowtail

Oh come on you were the one flirting with me if there was any!
Sunheart
Tangle is ready for it XD

In a way we are. Getting away from the crowded den in camp. So we can have some peaceful alone time. -Featherwing

"Look at this body" *mimicks his voice* Sounds like you're just wanting me to check you out! -Frecklepaw
*grins* "It might be time for you to call ita night. I was talking about when we would discuss what happened during their imprisonment." ~ Falconstar

*Sighs* "Right, okay. You keep saying you know from experience, but you seem to know exactly what to do. Can't really imagine how your love life isn't all sunshine and daisies..." ~ Shiverpaw

*Blinks, totally caught off guard* "Uh, I'm probably the last cat you should get love advice from. But, I guess as long as you remember that nothing romantic can come out of it... no?" ~ Ivyfrost
*opens his mouth to argue and realizes he lost* fine...maybe i was just a little but that doesnt mean anything!
Sunheart

*purrs twitching his ears to make sure no one was around* that is true. *pushes him down gently*
Crowtail
*sighs heavily* Remember what I said, I have six kits I'm now I'm charge of organizing and keeping in line on top of everything else. Don't you dare blame it on me being old either. I'm not that much older than you. *flicks his tail* But to answer that question correctly this time: without him. -Scorchgaze

You don't know Thorntail very well then. Nothing logical makes sense with him. *flicks his ears in amusement* -Blackpelt

*licks his ears, stretching out comfortably on his back* Still always managing to get me down too. *purrs* -Featherwing

Keep telling yourself that. *cuffs him playfully* -Frecklepaw

*nods slightly* I suppose. Not like I can really ask my dad's about it. They're constantly being lovey dovey. -Treepaw
*nuzzles his neck pressing against him* mhmm was never hard to get you down to be honest.
Crowtail

*cuffs her back* i will! *gives her another look over and grins*
Sunheart
*purrs* "Whatever you say, Scorchgaze. How about we call it a night?" ~ Falconstar

"Oh, right. I forgot you fell in love with a murderer." *looks at him curiously* "Actually, I overheard one of the warriors talking about you guys today; they said you followed him out of camp and came back pretty dejected. Did things not work out?" ~ Shiverpaw

*laughs* "No, I suppose you couldn't ask them... Not to mention the fact that neither of them would really know how to handle a she-cat anyway." ~ Ivyfrost
*nods* There's still plenty of time to strategize in the morning. *heads back over to his mate and lays with her to rest* -Storkclaw

Agreed. Morning meeting it is. *yawns and heads to the warriors den* -Scorchgaze

Not it the slightest. Not like facing rejection from him is anything new to me, but this...It's just a whole other level of pain when they tell you they've moved on from you to someone else. Whether they're being honest about it or not. It feels like I've gone a million paw steps backward. -Blackpelt

It's not my fault that you've always been so charming. *purrs and tugs his ear again* -Featherwing

Listen I know I'm gorgeous and stunning and all but you don't have to be so obvious when you look at me. *says in a mock cocky tone with a light-hearted smile* -Frecklepaw

That is a very true statement. *chuckles* So I figured I'd ask someone who'd give me an unbiased opinion. -Treepaw
*sits down and licks his paw* okay gorgeous if you are so confident how would you pleasure me? *keeps his grin on his face*
Sunheart

*gives him a rough thrust* mhmmm like i said not hard
Crowtail
*goes to his den*~ FALCONSTAR

*Looks uncharacteristicly symphethic* "Oh, he's moved on, huh? Thats weird... I didnt think Thorntail was capable of loving someone. Who'd he move onto?" ~ Shiverpaw

*thinks* "Well I suppose there's no harm in simple flirting, as long as you remember it cant ever become anything more." ~ Ivyfrost
*bites his shoulder slightly* A-Always giving me a hard time! -Featherwing

Holiday. I don't really remember much about her even from before I was gone. I don't remember what she was like to even see why they'd be together. *flicks his tail* I'll leave out my doubts on Thorntail being with a she-cat for certain reasons, because you're my young apprentice and you don't need to be subjected to hearing such things. -Blackpelt

*nods slightly* Right...Just flirting...-Treepaw

Uhh... What? *looks more than slightly taken aback* -Frecklepaw
I swear tangle I used to think it was Katie and I whose cats had inappropriate minds and behaviors, but no XD it was you all along lol
*stifles a grin* "Right. StarClan forbid..." *trails off and looks thoughtful* "Holiday... I kinda remember her. She and Thorntail were definitely close, so I suppose I could see it." *smiles a little* "I think she put him in his place a lot. He was always teasing her and stuff, and she'd cuff him all the time for it." ~ Shiverpaw
I suppose he needs someone to put him in his place a little more...*shakes his head* I don't know. So much of his beauty comes from his spit fire personality and his cunning will. Stifling that would be like bringing a drought to the lake. His exterior is rough, but there's a lot of softness there. I've been lucky enough to see it a few times. It shines so brightly. -Blackpelt
*looks surprised by Blackpelt's passion, before smirking slightly* "You know... When you were talking to Hushpool and Skyheart, I thought he was going to kill a cat. His fur bristled, his claws came out, and then he stormed out of camp. Whatever he and Holiday were - are - he really didn't like the way you were interacting with them." ~ Shiverpaw
you know what i mean! *laughs* since you are so confident in yourslef how would you pleasure me as a mate?
Sunheart

*growls into his ear with another thrust* you know it.
Crowtail
Really? *looks intrigued by this information* Hmm. Well that certainly is interesting, isn't it. -Blackpelt

And so rough too. *purrs and pulls him closer* -Featherwing

*swallows laboredly, sitting down to try and settle her nerves* Ummm.... I-I guess first...I bite your neck a bit..-Frecklepaw
*pads into camp, his paws covered in blood* ~ Thorntail

*opens her mouth to say something but stops when Thorntail walks past, eyes wide* ~ Shiverpaw
Thorntail what happened to you? *follows after him worriedly* -Blackpelt
Oh gross! *stands up from her nest and shoves Sunheart out* get out of my den if your gonna talk like that I've been helping hurt cats all day I didn't need to listen to this *flicks her tail and shoves her sister out to* Come back when you actually have something to talk about Freckle -Merrypaw

I was hoping I could hear some of the planning I like to know about battle strategies but I'm not deputy so I can't go in, father usually includes me but cause it's a different Clan I can't -Lakefrost