Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4051-4100 of 31229

een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
Well it looks like they're all getting some sleep. Come on. *nudges her lightly* Relax a little. There's enough tension around here as is with the announcement of the attack. -Mudpath

But Merrypaw! Don't leave me here struggling alone! *huffs and fluffs out her fur in embarrassment when she pushes the two of them out where they're alone* -Frecklepaw
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
Your love life is not my concern Freckle, as someone who can't have a love life I'm hardly the cat to be helping you *with that she turns around and pads back into her den* -Merrypaw

Hard to relax with all this tension I feel like Falconstar could just turn around an order an attack on us at any time I don't trust him -Lakefrost
Stop being so paranoid. *flicks her head with his tail* They need our help just like we need theirs. -Mudpath

*looks at Sunheart a little shyly* -Frecklepaw
een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
Nah, Falconstar 's a good cat, I swear :D

*sneaks off to her den* ~ Shiverpaw

"I killed a cat, " *meows bluntly * ~ Thorntail
Thorntail what the hell? Are you serious? -Blackpelt
To MoonClan cats like Lakefrost he's not lol

I hope so for our sake *says laying down with the other MoonClan cats out in the open* -Lakefrost
*stops and rolls his eyes* "Of course not! Do you scent another cat on me?" ~ Thorntail
*lays down next to her* Get some sleep. Don't let your paranoia cloud your dreams. -Mudpath
Then why are your paws all bloody? *stops him and picks up one of his paws* -Blackpelt
It always clouds my dreams that and ghosts -Lakefrost
Awww. And here I was hoping I could be in your dreams. *nudges her lightly* -Mudpath
Yea sure *snorts a bit playfully* -Lakefrost
Though I suppose seeing me when you're awake and in your dreams would just make you obsessed with me. Though I wouldn't mind that. *grins* -Mudpath
Me obsessed with you will only be in your dreams Mudpath *chuckles* -Lakefrost
Oh come on. You don't think I could charm you into it? *brushes his tail over her's* -Mudpath
I'm an emotional rock if anything I think your obsessed with me *chuckles* -Lakefrost
Maybe I am. A beautiful, smart, fierce she-cat like you, how could I not be? -Mudpath
Now your just flattering me *smiles a bit* get some sleep you goof -Lakefrost
Messaged you Team
"Relax!" *Snatxhe his paw back* "Its my blood anyways." ~…Thorntail
Okay okay. *smiles and lays his head down* -Mudpath

Thorntail I'm still concerned about you. What did you do? -Blackpelt
*Laughs bitterly, tired and frustrated* "Nothing! Look, I was stalking a squirrel up a tree - trying to make up for the one that you stole from me - when I stepped onto a weaker branch and it collapsed. I fell and landed on some thorns. It's not a big deal." ~ Thorntail
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
•looks a little embarrassed and laughs• you have no idea how it works do you? •cuffs her•
Sunheart

•purrs loudly• you like it rough!
Crowtail

Wait I hope Mistybreeze is okay o.0
Why wouldn't Misty be alright? (She's asleep in the warriors den)

Thorntail stop being so stubborn and go get your paws looked at. *nudges him toward the medicine cat den* -Blackpelt

So do you. *purrs and nips his neck* -Featherwing

Its not like I've given it much thought before! *whacks his paw lightly with her tail* -Frecklepaw
I thought she went out of camp after talking to snowstep my bad

I mean you are at the age where you should be trying things out aren't you? •says with a teasing tone•
Sunheart

•moves his paws underneath him and pricks his back• mhmmm I still love that you decided to get some muscle.
Crowtail
*pushes against him, refusing to go* "I'll go tomorrow! Im tired!" ~ Thorntail
*shivers and arches his back* I needed to be able to keep up with you. -Featherwing

*nudges him* So what, you've experimented then? -Frecklepaw
Thorntail they could get an infection! We have an attack coming up and we need all our warriors at their best. You included. -Blackpelt
*lashes his tail* "Fine," *growls* "Whatever happened to 'I'll.stop bothering you now'?" ~ Thorntail
•shrugs• once or twice...how about this I'll offer my service to you so you can get some experience in for future mates.
Sunheart

•chuckles pressing into him hard• well you sure can now.
Crowtail
Turns out it's not as easy as I thought. I'm still working on it. *smiles slightly and walks with him to the medicine cat den* -Blackpelt
"Work harder," *mutters* ~ Thorntail
*gasps slightly at the pressure then purrs* Absolutely. -Featherwing

With who. *scoffs slightly then shakes her head* Call me old fashioned, but I'm only looking to be with the cat I take as a mate. -Frecklepaw
Hush up. We live in the same clan Thorntail, we're going to be interacting. -Blackpelt
"I mean, there are a lot of other cats in StormClan and I don't interact with half of them, so..." ~ Thorntail
I'm ready whenever you guys are for the battle lol
Let Thorntail get into the den and then we will :)
Yes, but you're anti social. A social butterfly like me interacts with everyone. *smiles slightly* -Blackpelt
We can start now if you want but I'll be on and off. I'm like just now getting to Disneyland haha
"Social butterflies like you make me sick." ~ Thorntail
They have the best conversations xD
I'll be on and off too
Same! Im visitng some friends while on break.
Oh suuuure. So you'd rather be with someone as "dark and mysterious" as you? Boring. *flicks his tail in amusement* -Blackpelt
I'm up for what ever :D

*shrugs* well the offer is always there if you want to take it *gets up* as awkward as this was it was fun *flicks her nose with his tail*
Sunheart

*purrs and lays his head under his chin* we should head back soon..
Crowtail
*Scoffs incredulously* "There's nothing mysterious about me! I'm the most blunt cat in the entire Clan!" *pauses then adds* "And there's nothing dark.or.mysterious about Holiday." ~ Thorntail
Awww but we're having so much fun. *purrs and licks his head* -Featherwing

*looks slightly hesitant* Fine. -Frecklepaw
Oh sure. Except for the fact that she went to the city. How do we know she isn't the one feeding information to Taevy? -Blackpelt
Hey its just an offer remember that *stretches one last time* ill see you later apprentice. *starts to pad away*
Sunheart

i know so was i but duty calls! *gets up and grooms out his fur*
Crowtail