Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4501-4550 of 31229

een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
*pads over to Treepaw flicking her tail* You fought well today -Applepaw
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
So did you. *looks her over* Did you get injured? -Treepaw
Just scratched up you get your revenge on Stump? -Applepaw
*nods* I made sure that he won't be hurting anyone else ever again. -Treepaw
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
•watches her go in amusement and looks around for Darkmist•
Sunheart

well yea getting to do what ever I wanted with out getting in trouble I'll take that offer anytime!
Skyheart

uh huh you know it's a bit hard after what we saw heck I think it's probably worst then watching what that rouge did to smokepaw. •flicks his tail•
Flintpaw
een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
"Careful," *meows lazily as he streaches on his back, his muscles rippling smoothly as they relax* "Keep talking like that and youll turn me on all over again." ~ Thorntail
*purrs* of course you would. *nuzzles him* -Hushpool

*hurries over to him* There you are! I've been looking for you since everyone got back, but you've been coming and going so quick I haven't been able to catch you. -Darkmist

My eyes still hurt from seeing that...*frowns a bit* I mean, she's only an apprentice. And she's our sister! Maybe we should talk to her. -Wrenpaw

*lays down in her nest and stretches out* -Frecklepaw
*tugs his ear* I'm still going here! *licks his cheek then lays his head down* I should probably stop though...I'm supposed to be resting and right now my blood isn't exactly circulating. Probably not the best idea when I've suffered significant blood loss to have it all going to one place. *huffs* -Blackpelt

*purrs and licks her head* You're the only one I could want. And I want you. -Redshadow
•nods• yea...you lead this time! •huffs•
Flintpaw

Sorry! I've been uh releasing some stress! •chuckles• how was staying in camp?
Sunheart

•purrs• I mean you had the same option you would have done the same
Smyheart
Yea, but then I'd just be doing you for hours on end. *tugs his ear lightly* -Hushpool

Honestly, a relief. Flaxenrose isn't much of a fighter and so it made me feel better than she didn't have to and I could stay with her so she wouldn't have to worry. And of course I won't complain that I got to spend time with her when it was quiet around here. -Darkmist

*swallows nervously then heads into the apprentice den* H-Hey Frecklepaw. -Wrenpaw

*opens one eye to look at them* What's up, bros? -Frecklepaw
Hmm I've done you all night before it was okay •grins• then again that was after we had our little battle to see who would be in control
Skyheart

•pads in after him• uh just wanted to talk! •says quickly•
Flintpaw

•nods• lucky you I got a nice scar to show off now from that battle •huffs•
Sunheart
I saw Silverpaw helped you -Applepaw
Just okay? *cuffs him lightly* -Hushpool

The she-cats don't seem to be minding it. *raises an eye at him* Something going on with you and Frecklepaw? -Darkmist

*pats the space by her nest* Then let's sit and talk. Well, I won't be doing much sitting. Sunheart and I took a walk around the territory so my legs are sore as could be. *says while adjusting herself, getting more comfortable to accommodate for her aching hips* -Frecklepaw

*casts his brother a scared glance* -Wrenpaw
Saved me really. She's a good fighter. *smiles a bit then sighs* I just hope she'll be okay. StarClan willing she gets the time to properly grieve for her sister. -Treepaw
Okay better then okay there happy?
Skyheart

•shuffles a bit awkwardly• she is chasing my tail I can tell you that
Sunheart

•sits down• well Frecklepaw that's what we wanted to talk about
Flintpaw
Well she's with her own Clan now they can grieve properly in their own home -Applepaw
Yes. *purrs and licks his cheek* -Hushpool

*Chuckles* Being pursued by an apprentice, huh? Well, she's got confidence, I'll give her that. What are you going to do? -Darkmist

*looks at them suspiciously* Why? -Frecklepaw

I know I know. *bumps her playfully* I saw you fighting like a warrior out there today. -Treepaw
She is very confident she flat out told me she wants me to be her mate. •sighs and shrugs• in not sure what I'm going to do honestly.
Sunheart

•yawns again and snuggles against her tiredly• easy to please you are
Skyheart

•looks at Wrenpaw then back at Frecklepaw• we saw what you were doing.
Flintpaw
Yea I wonder when Falconstar will give us our names I'm ready for mine -Applepaw
I'm a simple cat with simple needs. -Hushpool

Well, it's not like you have to do it. But I wouldn't say just throw the idea aside. The two of you get along well and seem to enjoy each other's company. *laughs* She'd for sure keep you on your toes. But take the time and think it over. *shrugs* Besides, not like you've taken any big steps yet. -Darkmist

*shoots then both a burning hot glare* You were spying on me?! -Frecklepaw

W-We didn't expect you to be doing anything like that! We just thought it'd be fun to tease you a bit...-Wrenpaw

We're still kind of young, but I should hope it'll be soon. -Treepaw
Y-yea! We didn't expect to see what you were doing!
Flintpaw

You can say that again the only thing you hate is being called a hag.
Skyheart

•coughs• well about that...I may or I mean we may have done the dirty..
Sunheart
Because a hag is someone old and unappealing! I'm still very young and extremely gorgeous. -Hushpool

*Slaps his paw to his face and sighs into it* For StarClan sake, Sunheart. What would prompt you to go ahead and do that with her? *scratches his ear* Flaxenrose and I are mates and we still haven't. -Darkmist

Then why do you want to talk to me about it?! -Frecklepaw
I'm gonna start doing the descriptions for my apprentices next. Probably Sweetpaw first because I want to start using her more and creating a good character type for her. I've got some ideas that I really like.

But I just feel that Treepaw would be a huge Dave Matthews Band fan of he were human XD
Becuase we both agreed that you are to young! We are to young!? Right Wrenpaw?
Flintpaw

I don't know she asked for it and I just said okay! •mutters•
Sunheart

I can agree with that to •purrs• and I'm still young and handsome as ever!
Skyheart
Absolutely. The most handsome tom there is. *licks his muzzle* -Hushpool

*looks at him doubtfully* An apprentice who has never done it before asked you out of the blue to mate with her? A very likely story, Sunheart. *bumps him lightly* I'm not judging you. Just make sure you're being careful. For obvious reasons. *shakes his head in amusement* And here I thought because I got a mate first I was finally beating you at something. -Darkmist

*nods* You should save yourself for your mate, Frecklepaw. Someone who cares for you. -Wrenpaw

Well maybe I want Sunheart to be my mate! *flicks her tail stubbornly* Besides, he and I are friends, so we do care about each other. -Frecklepaw
*nuzzles the side of jis face* ~ Mistybreeze

"Probably not, but I cant bring myself to really be concerned about it." *thinks for a moment before meowing* "We should make a bet. You said that you doubt you'd be able to watch me and not loose it... lets see if thats really true." *turns on his side and smirks* "I'll do it again, make a big deal of it, and you can watch. If you give in and mount me - or touch me at all - before I finish, then you loose. But if I finish and youre still sitting in place, watching me, then I loose. And the victor gets to "punish" the winner." ~ Thorntail
*holds her close* You're okay aren't you? I know I got to you early in the fight, but you aren't hurt are you? -Redshadow

*looks at him a little wearily* What kind of punishment are we talking about? -Blackpelt
I've literally been trying to think of a song for Sweetpaw for the last few hours XD
*shakes her head* "Not even a scratch. They didnt touch me." ~ Mistybreeze

*Nuzzles his.neck* "Whatever your dirty mind can come up with." ~ Thorntail
Good. *sighs and licks her head* I was worried about you. *nuzzles her cheek* Shall we continue our walk now that you've gotten your revenge? -Redshadow

It's your mind that I'm worried about. *chuckles lightly* All right. Deal. But can we do it normally at least once before then? With things being the way they are now I'll jump you before you even get started. -Blackpelt
*stands to her paws, flicking him with her tail* "I suppose so." ~ Mistybreeze

"Dont worry about my mind - however I decide to punish you, Im sure youll enjoy it." *smirks and crawls on top of him, mindful of his wounds. Starts licking his neck* "But what if thats what Im counting on? After all, I have soo many things Id like to do with you... do to you... have you do to me. Itll be hard narrowing it down to just one thing once I win..." ~ Thorntail
•chuckles slightly• don't worry to I'm being carful but least you beat me in getting a mate •nudges him back•
Sunheart

knew it •says cheekishly•
Skyheart

How do you know he really cares for you? Maybe he is just using you! •fluffs up his fur•
Flintpaw
I'm following you, mighty warrior of StormClan. -Redshadow

Piece of advice: pick the thing you'd think I'd be the least up for. But that honestly doesn't leave much. *runs his tail all along his body* There's a lot I've got planned for you. -Blackpelt

*slips out of the apprentice den, trying to avoid her arguing siblings**looks around camp* -Sweetpaw (Sweetpaw needs a friend! Someone! Anyone!)
*licks his shoulders, purring* -Hushpool

You might not be far behind me. *cuffs him playfully* -Darkmist

Because he's my friend! Friends don't use each other. Besides, Sunheart is a good cat. He wouldn't use me. -Frecklepaw

But how do you know that? -Wrenpaw

*eyes flare* Because I do!! -Frecklepaw
*Holds her head higher and raisess her tail* "I suppose I am mighty, aren't I?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Looks at him confused, then suspecious* "And why, pry tell, should I pick what you'd least be up for?" *starts rubbing aganist him and mumbles* "Not like there isn't anything you don't want to do..." ~ Thorntail

*Notices Sweetpaw and pads over, and offers her a symphethic smile* "Trying to avoid your siblings? I could hear them all the way in the warriors den." ~ Berryfrost
How's Sweetpaw's description going, Team? Still trying to think of a song? xD
*purrs* Absolutely, love. A prime representation of StormClan's strength. -Redshadow

*thinks then laughs at himself* Okay that's very true. *licks his chest* I honestly couldn't think of one thing I'd say no to. *looks him over hungrily* Only yes. -Blackpelt

*shakes out her fur* The arguing is silly. They're each going to do what they want to do anyway. But they're all so stubborn. *smiles* How did you fair in the battle? Hopefully no serious injuries. -Sweetpaw
I'm filling out all the other stuff while I play a bunch of different songs I like haha. It's hard because I've made her personality pretty complex. Her delivery is very sweet and she's kind and measured in everything she says and does. But her attitude is very like "bad bitch" attitude. I feel like a Ciara or a Rihanna or a Nicki Minaj song has the beat and attitude to describe her, but the lyrics are too like I don't need anybody type of vibe. The lyrics need to be about love and happiness while the vibe needs to be independent woman bad ass haha
So my struggle is real XD
"Your manners are coming along quite nicely!" *licks his ear* "You'll be a full-fledged Clan cat in no time! Just compliment everyone and walk around soaking wet, and they'll never have anything to complain about." ~ Mistybreeze

*Smirks and licks his muzzle* "You'll regret saying that, Blackie. I'm going to break you. By the time we're through, you'll have had enough to last you an entire moon." *starts grinding on him* ~ Thorntail

*Shakes her head, before giving her pelt a quick glance* "Just a few scratches. I think they were so surpised by the ambush that they weren't thinking very clearly. You look good too." ~ Berryfrost
Gah, good luck with that! I think songs are typically the hardest thing to come up with - that, or what fictional character they most resemble.
*laughs* I'll work on the constantly wet thing as well then. How about I always stand next to the waterfall? -Redshadow

*huffs, shivers of pleasure shooting through him as their bodies touch* You may think I'll regret it, but that's very unlikely. I'll be taking you until you can't even think straight anymore. I'm going to make you lose your mind. -Blackpelt

I could tell that they weren't very skilled fighters. More like they just threw their claws, teeth and weight around. *turns to show her flank* I somehow managed to go without a scratch. Remarkably. -Sweetpaw
Absolutely. There are so many songs out there but it's hard to find one that describes a character perfectly.
*Hums in agreement* "Sounds like a great plan! We can make your tempory nest there!" ~ Mistybreeze

*Contuines grinding, and moans. Licks the side of his face and mutters huskily* "I'll hold you to that. If you win, you better keep that promise." *Rubs their bodies harder, moaning in his ear* ~ Thorntail

*Purrs* "That is impressive. Maybe Falconstar will give you your warrior name soon?" *Looks to the exit* "Wanna go for a walk? My muscles are starting to get stiff." ~ Berryfrost
Let's just hope I don't get sick from that. I don't think I'd be very attractive ill. -Redshadow

Of course I will. *licks his ear softly* How about this, I'll give it to you like that no matter what. I've got some things planned as well for when I win. *grins and tugs on his neck slightly, pulling him down closer* -Blackpelt

Absolutely. My siblings are going to shout my ears off if I stay around much longer. *heads for the cave opening* Now that all the ugliness of battle is out of the way, we can all enjoy how nice it is out. -Sweetpaw
I think I picked a song!! Hallelujah!! And no that's not the song I picked, that's just how I'm feeling right now haha
I still have to fill out all my character bios oh boy!

•flicks his tail• I'm telling dad!
Flintpaw

•shrugs• only time will tell..anyways have you thought of having kits since you have a mate?
Sunheart

Come on let's go to the den its about nap time for me •yawns and gets up tiredly•
Skyheart

I think the only one I've completed in Thorntail's. Falconstar and Ivyfrost's are basically done, but I keep going back and editing things.

"Well I think you're attractive no matter what!" *Leans into him* ~ Mistybreeze

*Moans, grinding* "O-oh please, we both know I'm gonna win!" ~ Thorntail

*Glances up* "The day is rather pretty, isn't it? It certainly doesn't look like a battle was fought today." ~ Berryfrost
*nods and heads in, curling up in the nest* -Hushpool

*nods* We plan on trying right away. -Darkmist

Well, thank you. *purrs and nuzzles her* You're so cute. -Redshadow

I don't know about that. *pants as his body heats up* -Blackpelt

Don't you dare!! -Frecklepaw

I-I don't know that that's such a good idea...-Wrenpaw

I suppose that's for the best though. I don't really want to remember this day. -Sweetpaw
*Purrs and playfully bats his muzzle* ~ Mistybreeze

*Nudges his head back, panting, and starts licking his neck.* "I do. If I were you I-" *moans, still rubbing aganist him* "Wouldn't even w-worry about making plans. I'll have you mounting me before I even moan!" ~ Thorntail

"True." *Looks around the forest, almost paranoid* "I don't think anyone does." ~ Berryfrost
*holds her paw in his jaws playfully* -Redshadow

As sexy as you are...*watches him moving on top of him, panting heavily* and you are, I've held myself back for years. I have faith in my restraint. *groans and finishes, his body tensing then releasing* -Blackpelt

*nods* Let's talk about something else. Anyone you're interested in? *giggles softly* -Sweetpaw