Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4651-4700 of 31229

een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
Oh the timing i love it!

I have plenty of faith in you sis but I'm just telling you its going to be a very rocky climb *nuzzles her* just be safe about it is all I'm trying to say i guess. *turns away and starts off towards the entrance*
Flintpaw

*rolls his eyes* you have to make the kits first you mouse brained tom! i bet its going to be so awkward between you two for the first time!
Sunehart
een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
Ohhh come on! It's all in good fun! *tickles her with his tail* -Redshadow

*holds him tight* And I never stopped loving you. Not for a second. And I understand why you fought me so hard. *lifts Thorntail's head with his tail and looks into his eyes meaningfully* I want you to know that I am very, very sorry. I should have fought harder. That way I never would have been taken from you. -Blackpelt

Hardly! The fact that we have a loving relationship takes all the uncomfortable feelings away. Because we know each other well enough. -Darkmist

I know I know. Hey, I'm gonna start looking for a mate for you too you know! -Frecklepaw

We'll see about that. *follows him, casting a happy glance in Berryfrost's direction* I take my training very seriously, so don't hold back. -Sweetpaw
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
Applepaw is just a jealous bitch I figured the Clan needed at least one

Well she's gone now so I guess you'll have to move on *flicks her tail* -Applepaw
Maybe. *smiles to himself thinking about Silverpaw* -Treepaw
i was more talking about you there Darkmist you tend to get flustered remember? *purrs* if i recall correctly you arent the smoothest tom.
Sunheart

*gives her one more look* Good luck with that miss sore hips. *chuckles and pads out of the den*
Flintpaw
*looks uneasy* Oh gosh. Don't jinx me, Sunheart. -Darkmist

*sticks her tongue out at him as he leaves* -Frecklepaw
een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
*laughs and plants her paws on his chest, keeping them apart,* "Quit that!" ~ Mistybreeze

*Looks back at him for a moment and then lays his head down again* "You're being mushy again, Blackie." *mumbles awkwardly, but smiles softly* ~ Thorntail

*Blinks at Sweetpaw, amazed her plan actuslly worked, before shooting her a smile* ~ Berryfrost

*laughs dryly* "Uh, no, I'm absolutely going to hold back. You've still got a lot to learn and you're nowhere near my level. If I didn't hold back your father would murder me." ~ Falconstar
Awww why? *Licks up her forelegs* -Redshadow

Shouldn't you have come to accept that by now? *purrs and lays his head down next to Thorntail's* -Blackpelt

Afraid to challenge me? *pads up to his side* Unlike the other apprentices I don't spend my free time chatting about and flirting with other apprentices and warriors. Featherwing and I have come up with a very strict and intensive training schedule. -Sweetpaw
Sweetpaw's so freakrn unassuming!
*cuffs him across the ear* Maybe? In case you haven't noticed it's against the Warrior code to love someone outside your clan -Applepaw
Ah whats wrong not so confident now? *nudges him*
Sunheart

*pads over to Wrenpaw looking still a bit uneasy but feels better about the situation*
Flintpaw
Just because I like her doesn't mean I'll act on it! *rubs his ear* -Treepaw
Haha Sweetpaw wants her strength and skill to be known. She's aware that most cats won't expect much from her because she's young and seemingly innocent. But she doesn't ever want to brag. She believes in walking the walk over talking the talk. Proving herself through actions.
last edited een jaar geleden
I'm confident! But a little nervous...mostly that I'll do or say something embarrassing. -Darkmist

That sounded like it went well. Everything okay? -Wrenpaw
Want some tips then? *purrs* trust me i have experience.
Sunheart

*nods* better then i thought it would man she is so sore she cant even move! *glances over towards Sunheart and Darkmist direction* but she is dead set on winning him over.
Flintpaw
Please *rolls her eyes* you toms are all the same see a pretty tail and you chase after it -Applepaw
*gasps* "Because you're doing things to me that really aren't fair!" *licks his ears*~ Mistybreeze

*Rolls his eyes* "You'd think so, but it's just as disgusting as ever." *Sighs and nuzzled his cheek* "Well... pent up or not, I didn't know you had that in you." *smirks and licks his muzzle, almost lovingly* "When you threw me down and mounted me... I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life. And then you made me beg which was..." *Shrugs* "Degrating, in a sexy sort of way. Then when you started telling me what you wanted to do to me, and how it felt to be inside of me..." *Licks his mouth* "It's turning me on again just thinking about it!" ~ Thorntail

*Rolls his eyes* "No, of course not. You spend that time asking your leader out on dates." *Stops and fixes herwith a hard look* "I'm sure youre coming along great, and I'm proud. But the fact is I'm not afraid of challenging you because a couple moons of training is nothing compared to my skill. I've got your training plus more, plus moons of experience, not to mention sheer size and strength." *looks at her evenly* "So yes, I'm going to hold back, and yes, it's still going to challenge you." ~ Falconstsr
*wrinkles his nose a bit* I'd rather not hear about your experience, thank you. -Darkmist

Well, I hope she can if he's who'd make her happy. But if she can't, I'll be a little more than ticked. *casts him a slight glare* Taking her first time is a big deal. Frecklepaw was saving herself for her first and only mate. She told me so. So either he charmed her out of it or he made a promise to her. If it's the ladder, he better keep that promise. -Wrenpaw

Hardly. *rolls his eyes back* Why are you always in such a sore mood? *pokes her playfully* -Treepaw
Fine fine! *flicks him with his tail* What ever you say then. *cacthes the apprentices glare and then looks at his brother* Hmmm..
Sunheart

*nods* yea...she would be heart broken if he didn't take her as a mate...she seemed so confident in herself..heck she even said that she was prettier then Shiverpaw.
Flintpaw
Maybe it's just my personality. Thorntail is a complete fox heart and nobody ever questions him. *flicks her tail* -Applepaw
What that I'm doing isn't fair? *licks her chest softly, trying his best to be tender and loving* -Redshadow

Well by all means, *licks his muzzle* be turned on. You somehow manage to be even more attractive when you're moaning and enjoying yourself than you are in general. And that's a tough thing to do. *tugs his ear lightly* You're very sexy. Hearing you beg like that, I completely lost it. I've thought about what it would be like, but actually hearing the words come out of your mouth...pure ecstasy. -Blackpelt

*resists the urge to flatten her ears in frustration* I understand that. I realize I'm not nearly as strong as even the newest warriors. I know I have a great deal more to learn and even more to practice and perfect. However, I work my tail off every single time I set paw in that hollow. I push and push myself until I physically can't do it anymore. And when I'm not training with my mentor I'm training with my siblings or I'm training by myself. I practice every single day. Most importantly, I held my own in that battle today. I walked away without a scratch on me. *shakes her head irritability, she hated having to "brag" (even though it's not at all bragging but she's incredibly modest about her abilities as a warrior) like this**the words tasted bitter coming out of her mouth* My point is, I'm not so mouse-brained that I can't realize I'm not at the level of someone high ranking as the clan leader, but I'm also no scrub. *continues walking for the hollow, bringing her voice out of the serious tone and back up to her usual soft pitch* Give me some credit for StarClan sake. -Sweetpaw
TeamPeeta649 commented…
That post took a while, but Sweetpaw had to come correct XD een jaar geleden
*laughs* Making enemies already. -Darkmist

Well of course! All our sisters are beautiful and should be confident in themselves! But even if she cares for him that much there's no guarantee he'll ever feel the same way...And that's what I'm afraid of. I'd hate to see her spirit get crushed like that. That's one of the best things about her, her confidence and her ability to do whatever she sets her mind to. -Wrenpaw

Because he has some reasons to be! *chuckles and flicks her ear playfully* What's your reasoning, miss beloved daughter of the clan deputy? -Treepaw
You don't know me Treepaw *gives him a glare with her sharp green eyes* -Applepaw
Well maybe if you would open up a bit and start actually accepting me as your friend I would! -Treepaw
last edited een jaar geleden
Nothing i cant handle if they want to mess with me ill teach em a lesson *flicks his tail* But what do you think i should do anyways?
Sunheart

Yea...but to be honest i dont think we could even do anything to him if he did break her heart he is like 3 times the size of us! *pouts*
Flintpaw
*rolls his eyes at the first comment then shakes his head* It's up to you. You're your own cat. If it were me, I'd think seriously about who could give me what I need and want in order to be happy. Who challenges me. Who makes me laugh. Who do I most enjoy spending time with. Now these are all signs of friendship as well. So don't just consider these things from that angle. You need to constantly be thinking about who you could see yourself with romantically while considering these other points. -Darkmist

We could um...Give him a strongly worded talking to!....? -Wrenpaw
*sits down to think trying to make a decision* Hmmmmmm how in the name of star clan did you even figure this stuff out?
Sunheart

Uh huh and would you like him to mount you to? *rolls his eyes*
Flintpaw
By thinking less with my hormones and more with my brain. -Darkmist

*looks at him in annoyance* Ha ha very funny. *shakes his head* What do you suggest we do then? -Wrenpaw
I don't know get some cat to teach him a lesson? You know rough him up a bit?
Flintpaw

•gives him a short glare• you know some day I'm going to make you eat dirt and I would like you to know I think with both!
Sunheart
*her ears flatten and she back up a bit she really liked him and the idea of him getting to know her sunk deep into her skin making her almost uncomfortable she didn't know what do to with her feelings* Maybe *with that she ran off in an attempt to conceal her feelings* -Applepaw
*Looks at him fondly* "Darling, you're turning me on." ~ Mistybreeze

"I try," *meows, before batting him away* *snuggles close to him and twines their tails* "I like it when you get frustrated and pushy. I keep thinking about how you threw me down and mounted me... I might finish again just thinking about it..." ~ Thlrntail

Dear StarClan, she doesn't quit, does she? *laughs dryly* "Dear StarClan, Sweetpaw, calm down! I'm not trying to take anything away from you or discredit you; I'm glad you work so hard! I was stating a fact: if I don't hold back then I'm going to hurt you. So I'm going to train with you the same way I train with Applepaw simply because you're an apprentice." *shakes his head* "Stop taking it so personally; it''s not" ~ Falconstar
Which one do you think with more is my question. -Darkmist

Isn't that a bit extreme? Plus, who would we even get? -Wrenpaw

Applepaw where are you going?! -Treepaw
*stops and blinks in surprise* Really now? -Redshadow

With how long isn't been since we've done it I've got enough frustration to take out on you for a lifetime. *licks his ears* -Blackpelt

*flicks her tail and sighs slightly* Sorry. I guess I take things a little seriously. -Sweetpaw
Just out for a bit *calls back to him as she pads out of camp* -Applepaw
*flicks his ears, debating whether or not he should follow her* -Treepaw
*Laughs softly at his surprise* "You're going for all the spots, mouse-brain." ~ Mistybreeze

*leans forward and licks his muzzle* "Hmm, you better. If everytime after today doesn't feel like that im going to be severely disappointed." ~ Thorntail

You think? "Just a little." *grins slightly* *they reach the hollow* "What's the last thing Featherwing taught you?" ~ Falconstar
een jaar geleden TalaLeisu2 said…
You guys update so fast here! Well I can't stay for the forum once school starts, because there's no way, what with all I have to work on, that I'll be able to keep up! But there's no reason I can't stay for now. I'm retrieving my old characters, Holiday, Chillpaw, Yellowblaze, and Burntheart, and returning Holiday from the city with two kittens I haven't named yet that I think I will play one. They are her sister, Gabby's kits, and Gabby unfortunately died giving birth to them.
Well how was I to know? I do suppose that if I'm just touching you all over I will hit a few sweet spots. *licks from her neck to her ear* -Redshadow

Sometimes I'll have to go gentle just to tease you. *grins and presses his muzzle to Thorntail's ear, speaking low* Thrusting slowly in and out over and over again. Hearing you moan softly, begging for more. Not giving it to you right away. Then when you start getting frustrated, slamming into you hard and giving you my all. -Blackpelt

He thought the best thing for the upcoming attack would be how to take down and over come much larger opponents. He's already taught me counters for their attacks, but he thought I should really know how to fight them hard since those rouges weren't the type to hold back. -Sweetpaw
Yay Tala is back!!!
:D !! I thought of two names: Squirrelkit and Honeykit. What do you guys think??
I like them! And hushpool will be having her kits at some point so they'll have kits their own age to interact with
:D cool(: I think
Squirrelkit will be a ginger kit with green eyes, I haven't decided gender yet. maybe nonbinary :o
Honeykit- a golden she-cat with blue eyes.
Tala my love, you've returned!
Nice. I was gonna have Hushpool have two girls. No offense tangle, but I feel like Skyheart would be too tough on boys XD
Maybe Squirrelkit should be male then?? I want to be Squirrelkit no matter.

And yas I am back not for keeps but for now(:
*sighs softly,leaning her head back* "That is how it typically works" ~ Mistybreeze

*moans softly and buried his head in his pelt, body twitching* "I'll get you for this during our bet tomorrow" ~ Thorntail

*Nods. Well if that isn't conveient... Crouches down and starts circling her* "Show me." ~ Falconstar
For now is great too; we've missed you!!! (Also, disregard that message I sent you, it's already passed that point)
TalaLeisu2 commented…
Okay LOL een jaar geleden
*stumbles in to camp, eyes filled with grief and carrying a tiny kit in her jaw* -Holiday

*follows, carrying the other kit* -Burntheart

*squeals* -Squirrelkit

*races over* Merrypaw, get the chervil, now! -Yellowblaze
I would love to know all your spots. You know, *moves behind her and leans his head on her shoulder* for safe keeping. *starts nosing her, rubbing his muzzle all across her back, flanks, and hips* -Redshadow

Oh I'm waiting for it. *tugs his ear playfully* -Blackpelt

*watches him closely then takes off quick as lightning**smacks his paws out from under him then pounces, sending them rolling* -Sweetpaw
*hurries over to them* Holiday, Burntheart, are you all right? -Scorchgaze