Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4851-4900 of 31229

een jaar geleden KatieK102 said…
Ohh I remember Tanglestar! Honestly I think he's the cat that Thorntail hates most xD

*gasps and moans, arching aganist him.* ~ Mistybreeze

*huffs incrediously, standing to his pawz* "See, I told you! Trouble just has a way of finding me!" ~ Thorntail

"Or just a more evenly matched opponet," *meows, climbing off of her. Shakes his pelt out then looks at her* "You okay? I tried not to throw you into anything too hard." ~ Falconstar

*walks in with a mouse and drops it at Yellowblaze's paws* "What happened to.Holiday?" ~ Berryfrost

*Blinks, taken back by her ferocity* "Uh... me? Ivyfrost? Hi?" ~ Ivyfrost

*stares at her* "Did you just say 'ew' about my brother? How dars you!" *eyes gleam.playfully* "Clearly you have no taste!" ~ Duskstorm

"Im trying to.tell you that I think youre mouse-brained." *stands to her paws and nudges him* "Come on, lets head back. Im sure your mate misses you." ~ Shiverpaw
Pfft, Blue! Set Brownnut up with Roseleaf! We need to include Forgetful more anyways...
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
I happen to have great taste *sticks her nose up mockingly* -Sheepfluff
"You just said 'Ew' about Falconstar! The Clan leader, no less!" ~ Duskstorm
He's the Clan leader but that doesn't mean I wanna mate with him -Sheepfluff
*huffs* "I take offense at that. If my brother isn't good enough for you than who is?" ~ Duskstorm
I don't know guess you'll have to figure it out *flicks her fluffy tail* -Sheepfluff
*Thinks about it then frowns* "You hardly friends with any straight toms... why is this so difficult?" ~ Duskstorm
I dont know *shrugs* Guess you'll have to keep thinking -Sheepfluff
een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
*nips at her neck with gentle bites* How do you feel? -Redshadow

Oh no! You are definitely the one that started this trouble! *pokes his side* -Blackpelt

*shrugs slightly to his brother and scents the air, lowering himself into the Hunter's crouch* -Wrenpaw

Your pelt is so much prettier than mine though. Such a light and soft shade. -Frecklepaw

I'm fine. I think the hardest thing I hit was your head. *says teasingly* -Sweetpaw
God dammit Duskstorm!! XD
Its yellow *laughs bit* -Applepaw
*nudges her lightly* It's a beautiful gold. What tom wouldn't want to chase after a cat as pretty as you? -Frecklepaw
last edited een jaar geleden
You let me know if anyone is interested *snorts a bit playfully* -Applepaw
I swear he isn't stupid, just a bit dense xD And for the record, out of the whole litter I actually think Applepaw is the prettiest. But I also love the prefix 'Apple' :3

*Purrs and rocks her hips* "A-amazing!" ~ Mistybreeze

"Excuse you? You came on to me! It's your fault I always get into trouble!" ~ Thorntail

*Shakes his head* "Does your father know you talk this way to the Clan leader?" *More amused than angry* ~ Falconstar

*Narrows his eyes* "Is this cat single? I bet it's Tigerfang. Sheepfluff, his mate it pregnet!" ~ Duskstorm
Yes that cat is single im an honorable she-cat I would never do such a thing *laughs a bit at the idea* You really are a mouse brain if you think that -Sheepfluff
Oh my gosh XD Duskstorm is becoming one of my new favorites haha

*purrs and holds down her shoulders lightly**pushes in harder and faster* -Redshadow

Oh suuuure! Blame it all on me, Thorntail. *cuffs him playfully* Keep it up and I'll cause you ever more trouble later. *smirks and nips lightly at his hip* -Blackpelt

I won't tell if you don't. *smiles and picks the moss out of her fur* Thanks for this by the way. *narrows her eyes lightheartedly* Out of all the places you could have thrown me in. Though I guess it is better than a bramble bush. -Sweetpaw

I'm sure I can sniff one out. *grins mischievously* -Frecklepaw
"You never know!" *protest* "Alright... straight... single... are you sure this cat is a tom?" ~ Duskstorm
Haha, I don't really get to use him a lot but I love Dusky xD Appearance-wise I based him totally off of a character from The Powerpuff Girls, and then a bit of that character's personality slipped in too when I wasn't looking xD He's intelligent, but a bit dense when it comes to cats talking about himself xD

*Moans and arches her back* "A-ahh, Redshadow!" ~ Mistybreeze

"Hey!" *bats him away* "Quit that! You don't know how hard I'm having to focus on my balance right now!" *Glares at him, clearly blaming him* ~ Thorntail

*Pads over and flicks a piece of moss off her back with his tail* "I considered throwing you into a pile of stones, but I thought best not to crack your skull or break your neck." *Smirks at her* ~ Falconstar

*holds her there as he finishes, panting heavily* -Redshadow

I'm sorry,I'm sorry. If you need to lean on me you can. -Blackpelt

How considerate of you, dear leader. *rolls her eyes in amusement* A truly kind soul. *cuffs his tail* -Sweetpaw
*Finishes after him, moaning loudly* ~ Mistybreeze

*Rolls his eyes* "I'm sore, not helpless." ~ Thorntail

*Looks at her for a moment, seemingly confused before he shakes his head again* "Ready to head back?" Falconstar (He has no idea to handle a cute, bold apprentice who has the hots for him xD)
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
Ha yea tanglestar made Throntails life hell..also i dont know what to do with Tigerfang since wolf is gone and I'm not sure if she is coming back or not.

M-mate? what are you talking about! *says quickly confused* Last time i checked i dont have a mate.
Sunheart

*sniffs around scenting for prey*
Flintpaw

*pads off to hunt*
Skyheart
*Playfully shoulders him* "I'm talking about Frecklepaw! Another reason why you're a mouse-brain!" ~ Shiverpaw

She is just a friends Shiverpaw! We have been over this. *says embarrassed* Nothing more and why would you think we are even mates?
Sunheart
*Pretends to think* "Well, there is the fact that you've mated." *Fixes him with a look* "I was grieving right beside the waterfall and both of you are quite loud. Next time, maybe take that to the forest?" ~ Shiverpaw
Ooooohh.....•says awkwardly• Yea we did well..mate but that was just a umm....•tried to think of something• listen we aren't together okay? We are just friends who well experimented..
Sunheart
*Flicks an ear* "Sunheart, you do understand that after mating with someone, you become attached to them, correct? The she-cat especially?" ~ Shiverpaw
Well yes i understand that but still...i like her but i dont know if i like like her okay? *Starts to pad back towards camp*
Sunheart
"Do you like anyone?" *asks curiously* ~ Shiverpaw
Maybe but for as far as i know she isn't interested in me *purrs happy that they finally left the Frecklepaw topic*
Sunheart
"What? You mean there's a she-cat who isn't swayed by your irresistible charms or your handsome good looks? Does such a she-cat even exist?" *smirks at him* ~ Shiverpaw
Oh sadly there is! *grins* Sometimes she can be quite mouthy to!
Sunheart
"She sounds horrible," *Remarks* "Who is she?" ~ Shiverpaw

My cats are so oblivious. Sheepfluff and Sunheart have too much patience xD If Sweetpaw hadn't of flat out asked Falconstar on a date he probably wouldn't have caught on either xD
Hey you know what they say slow and steady wins the race!

Ah well you see i cant tell you that then you would go run off the first chance you have to tell! *looks at her fondly*
Sunheart
*Gasps, mock-hurt* "Sunheart, I'm crushed! My need to gossip isn't that strong!" *Shrugs* "But fine, keep it to yourself. I really don't care who you like anyways." ~ Shiverpaw
Uh huh sure you don't ill give you a hint! How about that? *chuckles*
Sunheart
"Alright, I'll take a hint." ~ Shiverpaw
Okay prepare yourself! *pauses for dramatic effect* She has this pretty white pelt with a smudge of grey and gorgeous blue eyes like the water on a sunny day. *grins*
Sunheart
*Freezes in her tracks, a horrified expression upon her face* "That was an oddly poetic description of... myself. Although my eyes are the color of frost, not water on a sunny day." ~ Shiverpaw
Oh so you are smarter then i thought *chuckles* its fine if you dont agree with my feelings i won't be heart broken and its not like i LOVE you but i like you. *stops and looks at her with an amused look*
Sunheart
Two toms in two days. Does StarClan hate me?! "I-I..." ~ Shiverpaw
Again i won't be offered Shiverpaw you have been my friend since kit hood *laughs* But the reason i never actually chased after you was because of Snowstep..
Sunheart
Sorry guys I just got off my first flight.

*lays down beside her* For something that amazing I would have waited a life time. *huffs and smiles* I'm glad I didn't have to though. -Redshadow

Great StarClan, Thorntail you're so hard to please! *flicks his ear with his tail in amusement* What have I gotten myself in to. -Blackpelt

Ready when you are. *gets to her paws and stretches* -Sweetpaw (Yeaaaaa she's something else XD)

*stalks a squirrel slowly, readying to pounce* -Wrenpaw
een jaar geleden TalaLeisu2 said…
*waits for her to take the first bite politely* She's very....distraught. -Yellowblaze

*blinks looking at her* Ivyfrost? -Holiday

*narrows eyes then launches across the clearing at him* -Squirrelkit

*snoozes* -Burntheart

*watches Duskstorm with interest* -Chillpaw

I've decided that Chillpaw is just a quiet freaky kid LOL you know the kind! the ones that watch everything and know everything but don't talk to anybody...poor thing. I was like that growing up v_v
"What if Snowstep hadn't of been there?" ~ Shiverpaw

*Snuggles aganist him* "Me netier..." ~ Mistybreeze

"Don't pretend like you didn't know this ahead of time!" ~ Thorntail

"So," *starts, teasingly,* "Does this feel like a date yet?" ~ Falconstar

*Takes a bite and looks thoughtful* "She has a right, I suppose. What with the death of her sister... I know they used to be close..." ~ Berryfrost

*Concern starts to creep on her features* "Yeah... you remember me, right?" ~ Ivyfrost
*purrs at the kits and swirls his tail around* Quite the fighter. -Scorchgaze
een jaar geleden TalaLeisu2 said…
Of course I remember you! *snaps* I'm just...tired. -Holiday

*launches at his tail and bites down hard* -Squirrelkit

Squirrelkit's got some strange obsession with his tail XD

*nods* I heard the same, although I'm not so sure that's a good thing. -Yellowblaze

(isn't Yellowblaze the last of his family lineage too??)
Actually yeah, he is! Which is really sad because he had five siblings...

*Flinches, taken back* "Sorry, but when cats stare at me as if they don't know me, and echo my name as if they've never heard it before, I tend to wonder if they've forgotten who I am," *meows sharply, hurt* ~ Ivyfrost

*Blinks, perplexed* "Why not?" ~ Berryfrost

Well then if that were the case i would have attempted to sway you over some how *purrs at the thought*
Sunheart

*sees the apprentice trying to stalk a squirrel and steps on a twig purposely*
Skyheart

*stalks after a thrush*
Flintpaw
*grooms her fur* You know, Mistybreeze, I'd really like to get to know more about your family. I already know most from what you've told me, but how are your daughters doing? -Redshadow

True, but I do know of a few ways to please you. *licks his ear* Want to get something to eat? I'm starving. -Blackpelt

Easy there tiger! *laughs and tickles his nose with his tail* -Scorchgaze

*smiles sweetly with slight edge of mischief to it* I think very much so. I mean, dates between two cats who like each other a lot do tend to involve a lot of touching and rolling around, correct? *flicks his nose with her tail and keeps walking* -Sweetpaw