Stormclan StormClan - New Camp

KatieK102 posted on Dec 18, 2018 at 09:08PM
After StormClan's territory became too small to support their large Clan, half of the Clan volunteered to leave and establish a new camp, so that both camps could thrive.

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine Cats:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Nov 07, 2021 at 02:56AM

Stormclan 5465 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1650 of 5465

een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
*yelps in pleasure, his moans growing louder* D-Do it t-then! Mark m-me! I wanna b-be your b-breeding q-queen! *shoves his rear back against his hips, his insides gripping onto his length tightly* -Featherwing

*bats at his ears playfully* -Briarkit

Don't worry he'll tap out in a second. -Pantherkit

*suddenly breaks her hold and pins her shoulders down firmly* -Badgerkit

*purrs* Now that I'm back at camp laying down it really hit me how much that took out of me. -Frecklenose
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
*pushes deep into him his breathing getting ragged again as he keeps at him moving his paw to his muzzle and shoving it in there to gag him* Oh d-doint you worry about that one Fluffy i'll be sure to use you all i want. *growls into his neck fur*
Skyheart

*pulls his head away and rolls off her*
Driftkit

Oh?
Buckkit

Mhmmm thats what i thought.. *says taking another bite*
Sunheart
*rests his head against the grass, purring louder in between moans as he thrust him deeper**licks toyingly on his paw, wrapping his tail around Skyheart's waist to lock him in place* -Featherwing

You're such a goof. *laughs* -Briarkit

*squirms under his weight* How'd you do that?! -Pantherkit

*grins* Skill. -Badgerkit

But it was definitely worth it. -Frecklenose
*moans loudly into his fur doing another deep thrust closing his eyes as he climaxes again slightly loosing his foot as he was getting worn down a bit from all the action he has been doing*
Skyheart

Hey i gotta keep you entertained its my job as your brother!
Driftkit

*chuckles* You two did great.
Buckkit

Mhmm plus we might have kits in the future depending on how your body works., *nuzzles her*
Sunheart
*finishes again shortly after, the feeling of all his weight pushing him in further brought him quickly to finish* S-Starclan I've missed that. -Featherwing

*moves her mate on his back* I think you need a break. Neither of us are strong enough to carry your passed out tail all the way back to camp. *purrs* Come on Fluffy we'll give him some cuddles for how good of a job he did. *snuggles up to his flank, resting her hear against his shoulder* -Hushpool

*huffs with effort as he moves and copies her at his other side* -Featherwing

And you're the best big brother. -Briarkit

Thanks. *let's her up* You almost had me there with that headlock. Just like mama does it. -Badgerkit

*gets up and shakes out her fur* I'm surprised you managed to get out of it. -Pantherkit

We definitely might. *laughs softly* We may need to be a bit more careful about that. Once the kits are apprentices I want to enjoy some time as a warrior again. -Frecklenose
*lays on his back tiredly and nuzzling his mate* I-im fine..*mumbles with his eyes closed* You two havent even done anything to make me worried yet. *says shifting a bit and licks Hushpools neck* Fluffy hasnt even put a dent in me yet i-i could go so many more rounds.
Skyheart

You think so?
Driftkit

Yeah i cant beleive you got out of that one.
Buckkit

oh me and you both we just cant be so wild now. Especially cause you get a little clawsy love. *licks his shoulders amused*
Sunheart
Says the one who can't catch his breath. -Featherwing

Took the words right out of my mouth, Fluffy. *bites her mate's chest lightly* If you think you've done what it takes to keep going then why don't you get up and mount one of us. *smirks widely* Because if you don't manage to get us BOTH worn out with your member I'm gonna hold you to what I said. You'll be using that muzzle to please us. And by us that includes Fluffy. -Hushpool

Definitely! The very best. -Briarkit

You definitely didn't make it easy that's for sure. -Badgerkit

You told me to. We can still be wild you just have to finish somewhere else. *nips his ear playfully* -Frecklenose
last edited een jaar geleden
*turns towards Featherwing and bites his neck a little rough at him saying that* If you think my muzzle is going anywhere near Featherwings Length you are missunderstanding me. *taking a deep breath and moves over Hushpool and starts to suck at her neck*
Skyheart

*purrs* Thanks and you are the best sister to.
Driftkit

Yea normally even i cat get out of her headlock.
Buckkit

Mhmm aslong as you dont command me to finish inside you.
Sunheart
*bites back a moan at his bite* -Featherwing

*purrs and leans her head back for him* Well then you'd better hope you've got the energy to keep fucking. After so long of being cooped up in the nursery I'm pretty insatiable. And it's been a long time since Fluffy's gotten a piece of you. *licks his ears* Sure you aren't getting sick or something? Usually you could fuck for hours without batting an eye. -Hushpool

Really? -Briarkit

So wanna go next, Buckkit? -Pantherkit

Oh it'll be hard to resist but I should be able to manage. -Frecklenose
*narrows his eyes slightly latching his jaw onto her shoulder slightly peircing her skin* Im perfectly fine. *growls out planting himself over her and moves a paw down her body starting to toy with her slowly grinding his body against her as his paw toes enter her*
Skyheart

Ofcourse! You always play and help me with everything.
Driftkit

Oh im down. *grins flexing his tiny claws*
Buckkit

Mhmm same for me. I'll be able to still have my fun just gotta be smart about it.
Sunheart
*Gasps and moans* H-Hey I was just trying to be considerate! If you're too worn out right now you could just make it up to us later. *moves her hips, rubbing against his paw* -Hushpool

*purrs happily* Well we'll be best friends forever then right? -Briarkit

*lashes her tail eagerly* Show me what you got. -Pantherkit

*licks his neck toyingly before pressing her muzzle to his ear* Though it could be kind of hot for you to cover me in it. -Frecklenose
Were you seemed like your were teasing me and mocking me. *pushes his paw toe further in and pulls his out pushing her length aginst her teasingly*
Skyheart

Ofcourse who else would i choose to be my best friend?
Driftkit

*crouches down before dashing at her*
Buckkit

Oh? *grins eagerily* That could totaly be possible.
Sunheart
N-No I was making sure my big guy was doing okay. *huffs and rubs against him eagerly* Well I may have been taunting you about using your muzzle on your little prince over there. *purrs and tugs on his lower lip* But that part I meant. -Hushpool

*shrugs* I don't know. -Briarkit

*meets him and swipes at his head* -Pantherkit

Mm or to fill my muzzle. -Frecklenose
*growls lowly finally sliding into her once more slamming upward into her hitting her spot instantly* You know h-how much i hate being teased. *growls out breathing heavily*
Skyheart

THought so so you are my only choice!
Driftkit

*twitches his ears slightly before looking back at his kits and smiles warmly* Glad you two get along so well.
Crowtail

*ducks her swipe and bounces upward landing his head into her chest*
Buckkit

Oh i like that one getting it all over your face,
Sunheart
*yelps and moans deep, her body shaking as he hits her sensitive spot hard* T-There's my aggressive tom. -Hushpool

Well when you put it like that it just sounds like you're stuck with me. *bumps him before purring up at her father* Do you and aunt Ivyfrost get along too? -Briarkit

*grabs him by the shoulders and tosses him* -Pantherkit

*huffs* Don't get me all turned on again. We just got back. -Frecklenose
Shush you. *growls out biting her neck and putting pressure on it as he slams into her over and over his muscles tensing with each thrust*
Skyheart

*nods* Ofcourse she is my only sibling after all. *purrs* She means the world to me.
Crowtail

*rolls and bounces back uip before lashing a paw out and swipes her back leges out*
Buckkit

Me!? You started all of this! *whispers laughing a bit*
Sunheart
*claws at his back slightly, gripping onto him tightly as he pounds her hard* F-Fuck! -Hushpool

*bites and tugs on his ear* -Featherwing

Were you guys best friends growing up too? -Briarkit

*hits the ground and kicks out at him* -Pantherkit

Mmm. *purrs and nips his chin* Guilty. -Frecklenose
*feels his length throbbing inside her making him climax into her with a final push* Thinking i needed a big break. *growls and slides out of her putting a paw on her chest dominantly* This is only the beginning. *turns his glare towards featherwing*
Skyheart

*nods* Yea we were. *purrs* just liek you two.
Crowtial

*snakes around her wrapping her up with his legs*
Buckkit

Thats what i thought. *purrs moving his paw down her body* Maybe later though.
Sunhearrt
*huffs as she finishes too* Mmm t-that's wh-what we like t-to hear. -Hushpool

*rubs up against him, the look making him purr in anticipation* What are you going to do now? -Featherwing

Did you get to go on any cool adventures together? -Briarkit

*thrashes wildly in his grip* -Pantherkit

*nuzzles his neck* So touchy feely. -Frecklenose
*moves off of Hushpool and shoves Featherwing down onto his back putting a paw on his chest and the other on his sack squeezing it teasingly* What i want.
Skyheart

*shakes his head* No not really. *says amused* Just a patrol.
Crowtail

*manages to wrap his paws around her neck like she did with Badgerkit*
Buckkt

I love to touch you.
Sunheart
*whines submissively, huffing as his body grows hot* U-Use me however you want. I want whatever you'll give. -Featherwing

Have you ever fought in a battle papa? -Briarkit

*bucks up against him, trying to throw him off* -Pantherkit

And I love to be touched by you. -Frecklenose
last edited een jaar geleden
Oh trust me on that i will. *rubs his member teasingly slow before slidding a a few toes into him*
Skyheart

*thinks and nods* A few actually..
Crowtail

*holds his grip on her growling lowly*
Buckkit

Mhmm.. *curls up besides her* We should probably stop before we wake the ktis. *says with a slight laugh* Wouldn't want to teach them these things to early.
Sunehart
*lays his head back as shivers shoot through him**moans as his member throbs for release* -Featherwing

*eyes widen* Really?! Will you tell us about them?! Pleeeease? -Briarkit

*uses her momentum to tip them over* -Pantherkit

I suppose you're right. It's probably time we wake them anyway. *nuzzles her kits gently* Wake up, my darlings. -Frecklenose

*yawns widely, rubbing his eyes* -Blackkit
Oh i can feel you throbbing down there Featherwing you want to let it all out dont you? *growls into his ears*
Skyheart

Uhh...maybe another time right now i dont really wanna speak of them they weren't the most glorious battles.
Crowtail

*releases his grip and with a huff and rolsl back to his paws*
Buckkit

*shakes his head amused*
Sunheart

*blinks* Mama?
Swampkit
Y-Yes...*another submissive whimper pushed from his mouth, the growl in his ear making his member leak with pre**moves his hips in sync with the rubbing and thrusting of his toes and paw* -Featherwing

Okay papa. Will you tell us a different story then? -Briarkit

*jumps up into a crouch, panting slightly* -Pantherkit

How did you sleep, angel? -Frecklenose

*immediately climbs over her mother and snuggles into her father's fur, purring happily* -Sunflowerkit
*squeezes his length harder before releasing it and shoves a few more toes into him* Then go ahead. *growls thrusting his paw into him*
Skyheart

Uh yea. *purrs* what would you like to hear?
Crowtial

*watches her before darting at her again aiming a paw at the top of her head*
Buckkit

*yawwns and stretches out* Good...
Swampkit

*purrs and starts to groom her fur gently* How was your nap?
Sunheart
*arches his back as his toes hit his spot**moans louder as he climaxes* -Featherwing

Umm I wanna hear about what your mommy and daddy were like. How come we haven't met them? Or...your daddy and papa? Mommy and mama? -Briarkit

*ducks and slams her head into his chest* -Pantherkit

*grooms him softly* My handsome boys. -Frecklenose

Nice. Did you and mommy have a date again? -Sunflowerkit
*gives him one more thrust of the paw before pulling out growling lowly at him and lays down onto his back next to his mate looking over at her a bit tired* Looks like you two are having satisfied time. *grins out*
Skyheart

*nods laying down besides her* Well both of my parents passed away sadly so thats why you havent met them yet..*lets out a sigh* Well my mothers name was Ferndapple and my fathers name was Birchjumper..They were both great cats. *Purrs out at the memory*
Crowtail

*as she slams into him, he hooks his paws around her neck putting her into a head lock and pulls upward to cut the air off*
Buckkit

Mhmm we sure did.
Sunheart

*purrs* Mama we helped uncle wrenlfight with apprentice duties!
Swampkit
I just needed a breather. *huffs* You really did me in good that time. Doesn't mean I can't keep it up. -Hushpool

Y-Yeah. *tries to catch his breath* Toes a-are nothing. It'll take a-a lot more than that to wear me out. -Featherwing

But if you're actually tired we can stop. *kisses her mate's cheek* The kits are probably waiting on us. -Hushpool

Were they great parents like you? -Briarkit

*hisses and shakes to break free* -Pantherkit

Will I get to go on dates some day? -Sunflowerkit

Did you? Well what did you help with? -Frecklenose
*smirks* I see what you are trying to do saying that im tired when the both of you are wobbling legs and heavy breathng. *licks neck neck teasingly* Something else you two are.
Skyheart

*nods* Very i just wished they were stil laround.
Crowtail

*tightens the grip growling confidently*
Buckkit

*nods* Well if you find a tom or she cat you like you can go on all the dates you want.
Sunheart

We cleaned nest! And then Wrenflight showed us hunting crouches!
Swampkit
I-It's your fault! You're the one who slammed into my good spot immediately. Got me all shakey. -Hushpool

And y-you don't always g-get me off like that S-So the foreplay is a-an intense surprise. But we could take ten times more than what you give. Right hushpool? -Featherwing

Damn straight, Fluffy. I think we beat him out for sure. To be fair love if you were going to wear us both out we may be here all day. Doing us one at a time would be easier. The odds are against you right now with two on one. -Hushpool

I'm sorry papa. *nuzzles against him* -Briarkit

*thrashes a bit more before huffing and tapping out* -Pantherkit

How will I know when I like someone? -Sunflowerkit

Why don't you show me the crouch you learned. *purrs* -Frecklenose
*rolls his eyes* Well obviously you two would win and wear me out there are two of you! *says drawing his paw down his mates body* Plus i only did that because i had to find a way to shake it up a bit. *growls lightly*
Skyheart

*shakes his head* No its fine. *purrs* I have you and your siblings now.
Crowtail

*smirks and releaes his grip happily* And thats how you do mamas head lock!
BUckkit

*shruigs* not sure you just kinda feel it.
Sunheart

*nods getting up and steps back before getting into the crouch* Am i doing it right Blackkit?
Swampkit
Well I'm still shaking. You're still seeming pretty worked up though. While don't you give Fluffy another pounding while I catch my breath. -Hushpool

*purrs happily* I love you daddy. -Briarkit

I thought I did it just like that! -Pantherkit

Oh okay. -Sunflowerkit

Yeah exactly! -Blackkit
*gives her a look* Aww cant handle it if i were to take you agian? Fine Fluffy come here. *says pulling him and and moves over him kissing his agressively while grinding agaisnt him*
Skyheart

Love you aswell little one. *pulls her close*
Crowtail

Mhmm i dont know mine worked.
buckkit

Hey but when it happens you will be so happy.!
Sunheart

*purrs* See mama!
Swampkit
Maybe after I get a little take to recharge. I don't mind just watching. I get you all the time so it's only fair I let my mini me hog you a bit today. -Hushpool

*moans into his mouth, kissing him back deeply* H-Holding out on me? I only got your toes last round. I-It felt good but I want your huge member deep in me. -Featherwing

Papa do you think we'll ever have mates one day? Hushpool's kits are our half siblings right? -Briarkit

*huffs* when mama gets back I'll have her show me again. -Pantherkit

Really? Happy like you and mama? -Sunflowerkit

Very good! *purrs* My little hunter. -Frecklenose
Mhmm sure thing love. *murmers out between the kisses and spreads Featherwings legs* Oh you just wait ill make sure it feel really good. *says before plunging into him quickly his member throbbing as he enters deep into him smacking his spot immeditatly*
Skyheart

I mean they are...but i dont know how much it effects things....Why do you ask?
Crowtail

Do as you please! *says going back to Badgerkit* Whatcha think?
Buckkit

*purrs and goes back to her nuzzling her chest*
Swampikit
Oh FUCK! *shudders hard as he climaxes right away**whines out in pleasure* I-I love being b-bred by you...-Featherwing

*shrugs* Well the camp is full of couples so I was just thinking about it. -Briarkit

About? *looks back at him, pulling his gaze from the forest* -Badgerkit

You boys and just so sweet. *pulls them close to her* -Frecklenose
Oh i know and im much better the Crowtail and Scorchgaze. *growls louder into his ear climaxing into his spot and pushes him down roughly on the ground holding his shoudlers down and plunges into him over and over* You are going to regret teasing me Fluffy. .*says kissing him again roughly before pulling out and teasiungly moves his paw down onto his member rubbing it trying to milk everything out of him*
Skyheart

Oh who is your favorite couple?
Crowtail

*blinks* Me beating PAntherkit...is there something on your mind?
Buckkit

*purrs* hear that Blackkit?
Swampkit

*moans desperately* P-Please put it back in! I-I'm sorry for teasing! -Featherwing

You and daddy! -Briarkit

I was just thinking about how cool it's going to be once we're apprentices and can explore the forest. -Badgerkit

*purrs happily, nuzzling against her* Love you mama. -Blackkit

I love you boys too. -Frecklenose
*snorts gripping his neck tightly cutting off his air* Shush you ill put it back in when i feel like it. *says moving over him again and sucks on his chest before slaming back into him*
Skyheart

*purrs* Oh really why do you think that?
Crowtail

Yea thats true im excited to go out into the forest i heard its so big!
Buckkit

Is there a tom you like? *says cuirously*
Sunheart
*struggles to get in enough air between his choking and the moans that wanted to come out**his insides gripped him hard and his tail brushed firmly over his sack* -Featherwing

Because you and daddy are the best parents ever! -Briarkit

And we'll get to put our training to the test out there. -Badgerkit

*shakes her head* Not like. You said I'd have a feeling and I know. I don't have any feelings. -Sunflowerkit
*yowls into his fur as he climaxes churning his body into his filling him up completely releasing a huge load into him and releases his grip on him as he finishes panting heavily taking deep breaths with a grin*
Skyheart

That is true im not someone to brag. *laughs* But there are other parents who could be better though.
Crowtail

Oh yea! if anyone invades our camp and territory we take them out!
Buckkit

Well thats good cause you are way to young. *laughs and nudges her* Plus you have to have me meet them first to.
Sunheart
*lays his head back, his chest rising and falling heavily as he finally takes in air* Oh Starclan...a cat could get addicted to that...-Featherwing

*snorts* Could get? Fluffy you're already hooked. -Hushpool

No way! You guys are the very best! Right Driftkit? -Briarkit

Show no mercy! -Pantherkit

*purrs* I won't go on dates with anyone you don't approve of, daddy. -Sunflowerkit
*smacks him a bit rough across the cheek* Yea you are far to addicted *moves over to his mate and licks down her chest* Mhmm your turn?
Skyheart

Mhmm the very best!
Driftkit

Mhmm mama and papa said so! Anything to protect the clan.
buckkit

Good ill keep you to that.
Sunheart
My turn. *tugs on his ear* I want it just as rough as you were giving it to Fluffy. -Hushpool

Especially if one of us ends up leading the clan some day. -Badgerkit

What do you think about the other kits daddy? I think Buckkit is kind of cute. -Sunflowerkit
*growls pushing her down onto her back excitedly holding her down by the neck and lifts her legs before sucking on the side of his neck rubbing his member against her eagerily toying with her*
Skyheart

Oh and who do you think taht would be?
Buckkit

*blinks* B-buckkit? Why do you think that?
Sunheart
*moans and pushes her hips up against his in return* G-Give it to me. -Hushpool

I think any of us three would have a good chance. -Badgerkit

*shrugs* I just think he's cute. -Sunflowerkit
*grips her neck tightly shushing her and slams into her* Oh i will your my queen after all. *says pricking her thighs with his claws and claws her slightly*
Skyheart

True....*looks at Pantherkit* What about you?
Buckkit

Hmm...I mean i guess you could say that.
Sunheart
*yelps in pleasure**Yanks him down closer and kisses him passionately* -Hushpool

Same here. *grins* Though I think I'd be the best. -Pantherkit

*nuzzles her head against him* But when should I start thinking about going on dates? Not yet right? -Sunflowerkit
*growls into her mouth kissing her and pounds into her harder and harder* Fuck you are so good!
Skyheart

Oh really even if i beat you in a fight i think the leader needs to be strong super strong!
Buckkit

When you are an apprentice. *says immeidatly*
Sunehart