Suikoden Contact Konami

KC_MCDOHL posted on Sep 23, 2011 at 06:05PM
Hey!

Hopefully this is something you are interested in. If not, then just discard, I guess...

We have a new Suikoden at last! ^.^ Even if this turns out to bein the same vein as Tierkreis, atleast the series is not dead! I say buy the game and support the series. I believe that is what will get us a Suikoden VI. However, that is just my opinion. If you are not happy with this new game, or you are concerned about the future of our beloved series, then I say keep campaigning with Konami! Wether you support buying this new game, or not, I think it is still great if our voices continue to be heard at Konami.

There is still much to be done. Below are some emails you can try to hit Konami with your ideas and expressions. I have also included a detailed way in which to contact the Konami executives themselves.

You could ask for Suikoden VI to be set in the main Suikoden world, a Sucession Wars Suikoden, Suikoden II on PSN, Suikoden I on PSN in Europe, a translation of the Suikoden manga novels, releasing a Suikoden bundles collection, perhaps even in HD. You could beg Konami to bring back Yoshitaka Murayama and Miki Higashino. The point is that the emails that you write are yours, not mine or anyone elses. You can write whatever it is about Suikoden that you are passionate about. Put your heart into it. The more of us that write to Konami (especially down the executives route) the more chance that we will be listened too. Good luck!

KC

support@konami.de
m_korea@konami.com
kdeonline@konami.com
en_support@konami-europe.net
konami@supportcenteronline.com
support@konami.com
konami-info@konami.com
customersupport@kde-us.com

Okay guys, heres something we can (and should) all do. Go to this website and create an account: link

Once registered, type Konami in the 'find - a company' section at the top right. You should get this list:

Konami Corporation link 212
Konami Gaming Inc link 144
Konami Digital Entertainment 23
Konami Of America link 35
Konami of Europe link 5
KONAMI Global link 1
Konami Of America Inc. link

Clicking on each comapny gives you a list of employees (and their positions). Clicking on the 'see all' tab will give you a list of the employees that you can mail.

The only real companies worth contacting here are:

Konami Coorperation
Konami Of America
and Konami Digital Entertainment

You get a limit of only 3 emails to send with a free Spoke account so choose them wisely. You are probably better contacting Konami Cooperation as that is the Japanese counterpart, but you are maybe better translating your emails if you can. I have had a few amazing responses through doing this. If you have more than one email account then you can register again to get another 3 mails.

If more of us do this, we are sure to create some notice.

Suikoden No antwoorden