Suikoden Speculations on Suikoden 6?

Vizywo posted on Feb 23, 2008 at 10:10AM
What area do you think will be covered in the next installment? Which place do you wish to appear?

And, what timeline/characters should occur/return?

I'm pretty sure Viki will appear, as will Jeane and Leknaat, but what other minor/major characters do you think or wish to be included in the new game?

If you have any new news on Suikoden 6, feel free to post them.

Suikoden 3 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden 805love said…
i'm hoping they will do another story about the characters from suikoden 5 not the same characters to be exact but the same land. i loved how they mentioned the scarlet moon empire form suikoden 1 and the island nations from suikoden 4. i just hope they dont try to over do things again like they did with suikoden 3.

of course viki, jeane, and leknaat will appear as lorelei should do. i dont think many people remember her from suikoden 1 she came back to the game as a different personality but her way of wanting to be dominent over certain men (hero) is still the same. i'm hoping they bring back some of the characters from suikoden 1 and 2. not neccesarily as the hero or even the 108 stars maybe just bystanders or a quick flashback appearance. that would be nice.

I'M HOPING SUIKODEN 6 COMES OUT ON THE PLAYSTATION 3 OR EVEN 2. I'VE HEARD THAT IT MIGHT COME OUT ON THE WII. I'VE ALREADY GOT THE PLAYSTATION 3 IN HOPES SUIKODEN 6 WILL COME OUT ON IT. BUT IF IT DOESNT MY HEART WILL BE BROKEN.....
een jaar geleden Nerine said…
big smile
I hope it comes the Suikoden 6 it be cool if its longer and still in Felena, but I like it to come on PS2 or Wii one of those anyway
een jaar geleden rovim_mc said…
wink
i hope that suikoden 6 comes out in PSP ...