Teen Titans Make Your Oun Teen Titan Charter

leonides posted on Apr 25, 2010 at 04:43AM
you just make your oun teen titan charter like l will then you will know what to do and you can post as meny as u want
last edited on Jun 21, 2010 at 09:14AM

Teen Titans 55 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 55

een jaar geleden leonides said…
here is the frist teen titan charter

Name:Nick baker

power:dark eco and light eco

good or bad:l may have dark eco but lm still good

about him:he has l really powerful power that give's him the power to destroy the world if he wanted to his dad died and he can still talk feel his ghost he's had truble in life like raven he wants revenge as in he wants to kill marith his brother and his brother marith wants his true power so he can take over the world

personality:is very angry at times can be very frendly is madly in love with raven but dousent show it and is like raven but not the azaroth powers and has a difront way of medatating here is a short saying of it (sarune sarutasu sarugunto) and raven like's him to because there alot alike

what he look's like here's a pic

link

but black hier and black eyes

and this is his theme song

link

last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden StarFireGirl4 said…
cool
I like to imagine myself as a titan my power would be making object and events with my mind,the power to fly,hypnozation,and I could stun enemies by screaming really loud.
not bad but you mite want to make it like mine ok
een jaar geleden Lucy64 said…
whats your "code name" or Superhero name? and you didnt set any rules sooooo....and can i make more than one? i have a couple made up heros but id only post the two the right age to be titans....
wall only one and like mine ok
een jaar geleden Max4137 said…
Cool I would make my charecter like Starfire,but a little diffrent,and have her have a little sister named pinkfirethats how I would make my charecter GGGGGOOOODDDDDBBBBYYYYEEEE YAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden Teawanee said…
Sorry about any misspellings

Name: Felidae

power: Werecat, can transform into any animal under the classification "Felidae" (Hence the name) She can be any color the animal can be naturally.(Exp: If she turned into a tiger, she could be orange, or white.)

good or bad:Deep down she's good. Even though sh'es done many bad things.

about her: Felidae was created by a scientist, who's doing studies to create a perfect soldier. felidae was just another step in his plan, so he treated her badly untill she escaped, she was rejected by everyone, so she's been wondering around until she found the titans.

personality: Typical cat. She can be moody and distant, or cuddly. She loves tricking people, usually to get food. Felidae will obey her "master" who is usually who ever treats her best, she does not nessisarily obey the leader of the group if it's not the person she chose to be her leader.

Image attached
 Sorry about any misspellings Name: Felidae age:16 power: Werecat, can transform into any a
aw, screw it. you cant be picky if you want people to answer your forums. cool pic by the way teawanee.
Name: Girl Flash(like Kid Flash)

Seceret identity: Audrey L./ Danica Hunter

Power: she has powers linked to the speed force. meaning, she can travel to the speed of sound. shes getting faster though. with the power of speed comes many other things though; like being able to vibrate molicules through solid object, running on water, if going fast enough, then she can be invisible. pretty much anything any of the Flashes do(except she doesnt have a photographic memory, and she cant travel to the speed force).

Good or Bad: Good. She looks up to the JLA and dreams of being a titan some day.

About her:She wasnt born with her powers or stuck by lightnig to enherite them, she found a star sapphire ring and her and her sis try and give it to GL but have a mini adventure on the way. in the end, GL is very greatful and asks if theres anything he can do to repay them. they ask if some how, he could grant them powers. he, personally couldnt, but he found a magic member of the league and they granted them powers(havnt worked out the qwarks(sp?)yet...).

Personality:shes very cocky, but kind hearted. A lot of times she will get on other peoples nerves, but is always there for a good laugh. Obviously shes the funny one in the group,and uses sarcasm as a defense and jokingly, but can be serious when needed. At school, shes very shy, but on the battle feild, shes one of the best. Girl Flash absolutly loves her powers and adores Kid Flash(maybe even annoys him a little, like Bette to dick for those comic book readers out there).

Looks: i have a couple drawn pics, but cant get them on the comp. so...Eyes: brown,hair:brown, Height:5'8", Weight,:123lbs.
een jaar geleden Teawanee said…
lol, thanks lucky 64. Forgot to mention, felidae is short, about 4'9" like me. She, also like me, likes Beast Boy. Mostly because her powers relate more to be like his. Felidae is good friends with Raven too.
laugh
This is my other character:
Name:Howler

Secret identity: Isabelle L./ Samantha Hunter

Powers: She can scream at a super sonic level, her nails grow at will and very sharp, and shes very good at climbing. As far as Hand to hand combat goes, shes boss for a 13 year old. she perfers that over using her powers.

Good or bad: always good. Dreams of being a part of a future Birds of Prey team or working along side of the Batman in a mystery.

About her: shes Girl flashes younger sis, and the middle child of a super heroe family. She also got her powers from GL(the entire team did, that was what the deal). wants too, to someday be a teen titan. her idols: black canary(and in case you didnt catch it, GFs is Flash-all of them), and Batman. Shes a strait A student and sometimes gets annoyed with her older siters rough housing and joking all the time.Has a crush on Robn(Tim Drake)

Personality: Very smart-infact, she does most of the logical thinking and research in the team. most of the time, shes fun and jokes along side Girl Flash, but has a low tolerence for stupidity. loves to read, and sometimes doesnt like to use her powers. in combat though, she is very wise, and hardly messes up. she choses to use her fists rather than her scream or nails(except, or course, when shes fighting with her sister).

Looks:again, many pics, but not on comp...Eyes:green,hair:dirty blonde, hieght:5'2", weight:115lbs

Both teen heroes are madly in love with nightwing, look up to Starfire, and think BB is super funny.

Name:jak

age 17

power both light and dark eco like dark on one side light on the other

good

about him: wall the same as my first charter but is never angry and ya

is very good friends with bb and is alot funner then bb

heres a pic of him
link

a bit like him but cartoony and is really hot no girl cant stop looking at him
een jaar geleden funkyrach01 said…
smile
(@ leonides)Thats kool, but the characters ur coming up with r kinda like Jak 4m the games "Jak and Daxter: the Precursor Legacy" "Jak II" "Jak 3" Jak x" and more Jak games, but still i think its awesome :-) weldone.
i know but l really like that power
een jaar geleden funkyrach01 said…
smile
No probs i'm not saying its a bad thing, its a good thing u need 2 get ur idea some where.
een jaar geleden deannacb98 said…
big smile
ok now im thnking of a teen titan chracter that would b like me additude wise anyway. still have to put a body on it but it shoud b cool. oh great now im going to b thinking about that all night thank you very much. :-) peace out!
umm ok ur wallcome and plz post a charter a bit like mine but u now difront name power age and all
wink
just cuz i made two doesnt mean you hadta make two:)
een jaar geleden Silvermist_94 said…
big smile
I have my character too. Here is some information about her:
Name: Daphne

Power: Music, water and plants (She is a fairy^^)

Good or bad: She is a new member of TT => She's good :D:D:D

About her: Daphne is the princess of a magical kingdom. She has a twin brother named Dawn but because of a dark kingdom, they had to separate each other. Daphne came to the Earth and meet the Teen Titans...

Personality: Daphne is very smart, brave, kind and very strong-head. She has many talents (fencing, archery, ice skating, playing music,...) but she has a little sense of humor. She's a bit untalkative just like Raven so they're BFF. Starfire doesn't like her very much because she is a bit jealous with Daphne. Of crouse Daphne has a little crush on Robin but she never says or acts like that (which means no one knows that). Daphne is really good at hiding her own feeling :D

It's just what i have imagined, please don't laugh :"). Thanks :D:D:D
l wont laugh thats a really good charcter
een jaar geleden Silvermist_94 said…
laugh
Oh, thank you :D
lol. am i the only one with a code name to protect my secret identity?
umm you dont need one
l mean you dont need a theme song but with my first charter l put that on by u dident need to so ya
een jaar geleden samoangirl96 said…
here's mine!!!!!
name:seea fa'atusi

power: fire

good or bad: it sorrta depends but is usually always good

about her: abandon at birth and put in an orphanage but ran away when she was 8, by the time she was 14 she found her self at earth. then she meet the teen titans. she didn't feel welcomed at first because everyone was unsure of her but then she proved herself.

personality: strong, independent, brave, smart, and can beat the heck out of anyone who threatens her friends. throughout all the struggles in life that she had faced in her life so far she has become strong. when she was alone for the most of her life she became independent because she couldn't trust anyone. brave because she had come upon many challenges she became less afraid. and smart because even though she wasn't well educated at the young age she forced her self to learn how to read and write, which wasn't very common where she came from.

hope you like it, it's all just off the top of my head.
wink
thats not bad infact allmost as strong as mine cuz wall some off that is with my first teen titan
big smile
oh thanks and i liked yours too plus i sorta based the personality thing on me.............so yeah
smile
same
een jaar geleden Raijin said…
I suggested the theme song, I get credit for it. Oh well, anyways, if this is still open.

Name: Mazaki

Age: over a million or more years old by now, I lost track. He is an immortal after all.(No, this isn't a joke, there are immortals out there somewhere, and he's just one of them.)

Skills: Scanning and identifying(he's also an android, he got blown up, then put back together while having a half-demon part to him), Drill Fist(he can spin his fist around until it appears to be a very fast drill, then strike his foe with it), and more as I figure out what to name them. Of course, this was a copy-paste, but still, I have the skills named now.

Weapons:Guns, Staves, Swords

Personality: Unlike me. He's extremely outgoing at times, way to brave, and strong-minded. He also has this strong sense of justice, although, from his behavior, you wouldn't be able to tell. He also has always been rather smart, and now he has a computer brain, so yeah, he can cheat on tests(lucky bastard). Oh yeah, and he talks, I actually mean talks, not type, for leonides case, considering he's seen how much I type, but talks, a lot. The only thing that is like me with him is his childish behavior at times.

You can ask Leo here what else he's like, because I have this sinking suspicion I missed something. By the way, if anyone on this site is called Leo, profile wise, I'm shorting leonides when I say Leo.

Side: Good. And rarely, as in, maybe if your lucky, bad.
and yes u get credet for the theme song
u now stuf it mak e as much as u want
Name:marith

power:same as Nick but no light eco and no true power

good are bad:he is really bad

about him:wall raijin knows about him but this is him he killed Nicks mother aka there brothers and is set out to stell Nicks powers and Nick wants to kill him he's had a fue plans but has lost to the titans to meny times

personality:is very mocking likes to get people mad plays with his enamys as in he fights them and keeps on hiting them with out killing them works with the dark load wants to Kill Nick after stelling his powers

waepons:2 sworeds witch raijin knows about and cant remember what the called
een jaar geleden deannacb98 said…
smile
Ok here gos mine.

Name:Sacara (sa-ka-ra)

Power: ninja skills plus copycat mind

Good or Bad:Always good intentions but sometimes for the wrong reasons

About her: Sacara was born into a normal life but was robbed of a nomal life when her whole family was killed off. only her and her cousin survived. And prehapes her older sister but no one knows where she went, only Sacara knew that her sister Sakama killed off their family. leaving Sacara and her cousin to wonder the earth. but soon Sacara's cousin died of a illness with no cure yet found. so Sacara devoted her life to learning to fight and soon found that she had the ability to copy any fighting skill shown to her and have it memorized after watching it once.

Personality: Tough yet kind Sacara never turns down a person in need yet if you mess with her or her friends all the Teen Titans (but most of all Raven or Beast Boy) she will let revenge drive her on and that can be her greatest weakness. she can be shy around the boy she likes (Beast Boy) and hyper active while hanging out with Starfire. But if something bothers her like thinking about her past she will sit silently for hours writing a story in her notebook just like me. after she finishes with the notebook she safely locks it away in a secret box that only Robin knows about. afraid that some one might read it and think that shes crazy.

Ok there it is sorry if there is any miss spelled words hope its good.
smile
thats really cool
is anybodie gonna add anymore
haha my lil bros going to add!!! eliboey. don't go to hard on him leo!!lol jk jk
een jaar geleden Eliboey98 said…
Name: Echo( Real name Junior)

Good or Bad: He is in the middle he's still trying to pull his life together.

Power: Able to shot out Sound waves from his body.

About Him: He was only 7 when his Mom was murdered by Slade. Echo saw his mother getting killed. He went crazy he lost control of his powers and caused a explosion. His dad and brother told him to get lost after that. He has been alone ever since, but he also now's that his brother has powers too. Then he meet up with the Teen Titans. He wants revenge on Slade for killing his Mom. And on a little quest to find his dad and brother. His best friend is Beast Boy and Cyborg.( Doesn't have a crush on anyone yet.) The has learned how to control of his powers.

Personality:Act like a Tough Guy.He will never let his friends down. He would never let anyone go thought what he went thought. He is also Shy around anyone new. He doesn't really let the Titans in. he's afraid that they will reject him, for his past. And gets out of control when his friends get hurt. Any will do anything to protect his friends.

Well then, there it is hope u guys like it

Junior, A.K.A Echo
not bad samu!!! it could still use some work, maybe.lol!

fr: big sis fua
big smile
not bad l like it really powerfull and samoangirl he's ur bro cool
big smile
lol, yeah!!! he so embarrassed!! i'm over here trying to post this up and he's all like "stop fua!!!"
haha!! samu don't hate me for it!!!
laugh
lol
een jaar geleden zukosgurl said…
Isis
Her story: Isis is a shapeshifting vampire from off the steets with some traits of a werewolf. She appears to look sixteen However her actual age is unknown. Her supernatural abilities are incredibly powerful. With her amazing ability to sence danger anywhere on the planet makes her an undeniable credit to the team.

Known powers and Ablities
*shapeshifting
*Hypnosis
*Mind reading
*Teleportation
*Danger sence
*Supernatural Summon
*Imortality
*Eternal youth

Likes: The dark, The city, Horror movies, cemetarys, Tofu, Moonlight, Black magic, comedy, Blood, Music, Video games, Pulling pranks, Being refered to as an animorph.

Dislikes: Sunlight, Meat, Drama, Being told what to do, Being left alone alot.
 Isis Her story: Isis is a shapeshifting vampire from off the steets with some traits of a werewolf.
een jaar geleden starfire421 said…
big smile
i want to make one!!!! ok mines name is Terra Mae (code name Dreama)

power:can control peoples minds thoughts and feelings (also dreams hince the name Dreama)

Good or Bad:good even though shes a truble maker

about:shes been known to use powers to her advatge she got her powers by an unknown forse that over-welemd her as a young child her dreams haunt her she screams in the night but when she wakes up she cant remember her dreams but they leave visions in her mind shes confused but dosent show it and has no idea who here parents are....

Crush: Beast Boy but cant seem to control his mind so she is looking for someone new someone who will like her even if she isn't controling his mind

i want to make one!!!! ok mines name is Terra Mae (code name Dreama) age:17 power:can contr
big smile
i just rememberd there is a charecter alredy named terra (thats my stupid memory for yah)so mines real name is Hyden Mae
and this is her song

link
Alright. If Leonides has said I can do this, fine. I will. My second character.

Name: Shinji

Side: Evil(He just helps the good guys out so he has no competition)

Powers: Eating and afterwards using eaten people's powers(he eats the bad guys he would otherwise compete with though), creating homonculus(not a often thing, but he uses it as a clone technique), and easily getting on people's nerves(he can do it by being there)

History: He grew up as an orphan, but on the streets instead of an orphanage. While growing up there, he would have to commit nessecary crimes for survival, but soon gained an expertise in those crimes. He did have to fight as well on the streets, so his other specialty grew to be fighting. At a point, he threw away his humanity for power, and gained the ability to consume and therefore learn power from his enemies or opponents. Shortly after, his life changed and he ended up in America with the Titans, and has been playing the hero, hoping he'd have a chance to raise havoc.

Two different songs that I can't choose between. If anyone can decide which one I should use, let me know.

Song One.
link

Song Two.
link

Personality: He'll laugh at what people will be disgusted by. While people will think a puppy should be petted, he'll kick it. While people will want to do what's right, he'll just do what's not, and have a blast. But, when the chips are down, he'll step in, and the next moment, he'll be the one doing the right thing. Because just when you think you can figure him out, he once again changes his tune, to forever confuse everyone around him.

Friends/Allies: Mazaki, the Teen Titans, Nick.

Enemies: Mazaki, the police, Marith, and anyone who tries to ruin his fun.

Small, not that commonly used powers(yes, I did just make a different power section for this): Quick read(him using it, he can do two things with it: Finish a book very quickly, and still know what happened, and tell all about a person on a moment's notice), Twin Sword summoning(One infused with holy energy, which he calls Hell, and the other one infused with demonic energy, which he obviously calls Heaven)

Natural Abilities(ones he's had before the others): Expert at analyzing(can look over things to find out the causes and things like that, I can't recall what things in a dictionary say, but I know the definiton I'm referring to), Can hack through any computer, not all, and can also quickly figure out how to use the powers of people he's consumed.

That's that about him.
smile
nice
een jaar geleden woowie said…
mischievous
Character 1:

Name: Sparky

Power: Electricity, hhhyyypppeeerrr...

Good or bad: Good. :P

About her: Sparky doesn't realize her own power. When she was only a baby, her parents abandoned her. They died shortly after. She roamed the streets, until she turned 13.

Personality: Hyper, mischevious, hyper, INSANE, hyper, hyper, funny, thinks she's so cool, insane, insane, insane, and insane. Oh, did I mention- SHE'S TOTALLY INSANE! MUAHAHAHAHA!
not bad
mischievous
Thanks! I tried improving it, but the Wii lost the connection after I started going nuts. I belong in the cukoo box *sigh* XD
smile
Beast Boy likes 2 rile her up lol XD
Third coming up. Last one too, since I have no others in this one as heros. Don't like adding villians since they end up falling anyways.

Name: War(My initials put together, not original, I know)

Age: 75(I'll explain why he's not some grumpy old man next)

Race: Dragon(in a human form, they can appear to be as old or young as they choose, and since 75 is pretty young for a dragon, considering how long a life-span for one is, he's still as young physically and mentally as a teenager)

Side: Whatever he decides, but mainly which side his family is on(his family consists of Raven and Mazaki, and a possible brother in law, but, Nick won't have that easy)

Story: Not much. He was still in his egg when Mazaki had found him, and once he hatched, was moved to a place he wouldn't be hunted once he was older. He wasn't informed of his sister, but found out through other means, and went to see if it was true. He soon met up with Shinji and Nick, then soon after meeting the Titans. He stuck around to help, in his own way, defeat Marith, then returned to his own realm to keep things in line there.

Extra(just because): I might bring either him, or another character into this third one going on for until Mazaki is back where he belongs.