Teen wolf Drama

Skater_Girl_1 posted on Aug 11, 2011 at 09:53AM
ok so here i got this idea that we can make up our own episode 12, so i will start off as Allison and u can keep on goin with the story..

Teen wolf 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Skater_Girl_1 said…
kiss
ok so... Allison...

Stands up in the bus stairs at her boyfriend who suddnly changed into an animal with golden eyes.. looks at him while he jumps off the cars and runs away into the dark night.. her dad walks into the bs and says " wut were u planning in doing here?" while she trows her eyes into heaven and answrs " 4get it" .. and she walks into the car when she opened the door her father says " now u know the secret so u can kill him" does words felt as if some1 has stabbed her.. so she slams the door and shouts " i will never kill him, wut ever he is, and if u try to kill him u have to kill me with him. then she runs into the forest where her boyfriend disappeared.. she calls him and calls him.. when he finally comes out she runs to him.. and kisses him. i luv u too she says wutever u r i will not kill u. he kisses her back.. and says "were is stiles? we got to find derek.." when allison inturups and says.. " i know where he is" ...
ok next up has to be Scott..