the atasunta family ☆*:.。. ~Wedding Time~ .。.:*☆

haremaster99 posted on Nov 29, 2012 at 02:19PM
Here comes the bride~

Welcome everyone! Today's my wedding~ have fun, mingle, eat...Ect.

I have only one restriction here, ☆NO FOUL LANGUAGE☆ (which I know majority of you know that, but better to be safe than sorry ^^~)

All Bridesmaids who's name isn't listed below will wear Gold & White dresses. Doesn't matter what style just the color.

Sinna: dark red, red & pale pink trim & sash

Lauren: black with red trimming and a white sash

Cynthia: blue with white & black trimming

Kallen: blue with purple accents

Zuki: a red dress with blue trim

Isabella: black with green and gold trim

Akane: orange and yellow

Sayo: blue and gold

If Gabby can make it: baby blue with magenta

Thanks Everyone!!! ♥
 [i]Here comes the bride~[/i] Welcome everyone! Today's my wedding~ have fun, mingle, eat...Ect
last edited on Nov 29, 2012 at 11:52PM

the atasunta family 475 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 475

een jaar geleden haremaster99 said…
Guest Book~!

Sign it if you want~♥
 Guest Book~! Sign it if u want~♥
Matron of Honor's flowers (♥Kallen♥)

(special thanks to Sinna for helping w/ flowers <3)
last edited een jaar geleden
 Matron of Honor's flowers (♥Kallen♥) (special thanks to Sinna for helping w/ flowers <3)
Maids of Honor's Flowers (♥Cynthia and Lauren♥)
 Maids of Honor's Flowers (♥Cynthia and Lauren♥)
Bridesmaids Flowers (♥All my Sisters, BFF's, Friends...Ect♥)
 Bridesmaids Flowers (♥All my Sisters, BFF's, Friends...Ect♥)
Tables are ready~
 Tables are ready~
Looks like the Buffet Area is ready (food will be out after the wedding of course, this is just the containers~)
 Looks like the Buffet Area is ready (food will be out after the wedding of course, this is just the c
Aisle is ready~
 Aisle is ready~
een jaar geleden missracoon said…
smile
*Signs in* Thanks for inviting me, oh and congrats!
You're so welcome! Thank you :D You're early! :3 did you bring you're dress~?
een jaar geleden wantadog said…
*Walks in wearing a suit and signs.* Yay! Congratulations. =)
 *Walks in wearing a suit and signs.* Yay! Congratulations. =)
een jaar geleden Sinna_Hime_chan said…
heart
Sora Sora Sora!!!!! *smiles brightly wavig arms which are full wildly!!!* Oh Honey~ how did you sleep? How was last night! I love you! Need any help?

I brought my dress-and everything (I have other things too) I hope it is alright-I can adjust. I come prepared...

*signs guestbook* Sinna Lin Song Kitsune no Hime Oujo & Cruz Hiko

Cruz will be here later...
 Sora Sora Sora!!!!! *smiles brightly wavig arms which are full wildly!!!* Oh Honey~ how did u sleep
een jaar geleden BlindBandit92 said…
Hey I decided to come a little eariler ^^ Congrats
*signs guestbook*
 hallo I decided to come a little eariler ^^ Congrats *signs guestbook*
een jaar geleden iamawesome7887 said…
*signs guest book*
Well, i might not stay for a while but i MUST go to my best friends wedding! *sets present down* Happy wedding!

((I couldnt find a good dress so here. ouo;;))
 *signs guest book* Well, i might not stay for a while but i MUST go to my best vrienden wedding! *set
*sees Blind Wanta Rain and Sinna with tears forming* Im so glad you all could make it *hugs them all tightly* Hey Sinna! I slept great, woke up early so work could be finished on time. Last night I got spoiled with bubble baths! My girls gave me mani-Pedi's, it was great! Mind helping me get dressed? *smiles weakly*
heart
I do not mind at all Sweets. *smiles reassuringly* It will be my honour~

*assists in everyway and in a comforting calming presence. Admires how beautiful everything Sora has selected to adorn herself with is. She has minded every detail - and Sinna would have expected no less. Smiles sweetly and helps her with her hair dressings and hair*
heart
You know ~ *looks at the others milling and shuffling anxiously & happily about looking so nice and so handsome all dressed up like that/smiles* The tables look absolutely GORGEOUS. I have not seen everything else yet but the purple flowers and everything are just beautiful!

I am sure you will be even MORE stunning. -Your nails look great btw- 'You nervous?
*turns red at all the compliments* Thank you so much Sinna...! I made sure we have a Cocktail hour, and I added a Soda bar too along with more refreshments. That'll go out while the ceremony's taking place....I also had Beluga caviar shipped from Russia and My fathers homeland *smiles brightly with a taint blush* Yes....A little bit, but not much, you look very beautiful as well Sinna....I love you're hair! *smiles*
heart
*Smiles sweetly and smooths a bit of material on Sora* Umm, sounds so good! thank you my beautiful sis. You know I will want a bit of the caviar if I can get a moment to get to it. Will you have jewled rice? A traditional cake? Everything will fine... and just as it is supposed to be. The main things is you and this is YOUR day.
*smiles warmly* thank you....I can call Kardia to bring us a little if you want *smiles* No we won't have jeweled rice, we'll have several different kinds of rice though. Plus several SEVERAL Persian Dishes. Yes a traditional cake, but it's kinda.....Big....*laughs* thank you, I will keep that in mind....^^
wink
(Actually, lol, I don't much like jeweled rice. I even try to get bread pudding w/out raisins, lol. NOT that I am a raisin hater, just ~ not in mah foods unless it is an oatmeal raisin cookie or something, idk-) *chuckles* Ohhh so very nicely coming along. I haven't seen our Mister Tyki because I have been busy in here, but I cannot wait to see him and Cruz! I hope they are amazed! (I know I was amazed at Matt & Kevin in a suit! Although I do not know why. *smiles*) *fusses more on Sora and focuses on what she needs*
een jaar geleden tammav5 said…
heart
KONICHIWA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CONCRATS ONEE-SAMA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*sighs in all family*
(I hate raisins >.< so nuuu jeweled rice lol) oh indeed it is! Me too, I hope they are, Tyki's brother is here.....*sighs* I hope he doesn't pounce on anyone.....All the Noah's are here actually, I pray no drama will happen.....(Because it's not often you see them in suits *winks*) *digs in bag and pulls out a red pendant like mine with pink dots* For you, *smiles warmly*
een jaar geleden GabbyRaptor said…
cool
-signs guest book- :'D Thank you for inviting me! Its so awesome!
een jaar geleden Yeah_Pancakes said…
*looks around and is interested in the littlest things* Hey! I guess I'm a little early. Anyway, thanks for letting me come!
een jaar geleden Zexal-Power121 said…
angelic
*bows* i offer you my congratulations dear sister...i cannot believe you are marrying *faints* link
*hugs Gabby tightly* Glad you could make it Imoto! *smiles at Pancakes* Glad you could make it!
een jaar geleden ilovecornholio said…
Katie: Sowa,Sowa we made it!!
Me:*signs guestbook*Sora congratulations dear!!
Norway(Lukas):*walks in sipping coffee*
s-sayo? you alright sis??!!
regulus: congrats sora~
*hugs Katie and Spirit* Im so happy you two could make it! Hallo Lukas. *Hugs Sayo* thank you Imoto! NO FAINTING *panics and smiles weakly at Regulus* t-thank you....*glomps Zukisaru*
Katie and I:*hugs Sora back*
Lukas:*smiles and hugs Sora too*
Katie:I'm so excited*jumps up and down*
i-i-im okay.........my apoligize ^_^; i may have spent a bit to much time in the hot springs earlier
*tickles Katie's belly* I know you are! *picks her up* you gonna walk down the aisle with Zuri, Layla and Arabelle and throw flowers~? *smiles at Sayo* it's alright, next time we'll lay off the hot springs *laughs*
hmmm
sure you'll live say? next time dont stay in the hot-spings so long....geez you are getting relaxed
I am so happy though! May I perform a song? :D
Katie:I can't wait!! I wanna trow wittle flowers!!
Lukas:She had candy before we left so she is on a super sugar rush!!
Katie:Wukas is my daddy*smiles hugely*
*smiles an giggles a little* Oh he is? well we'll talk about that after the wedding. It's time everyone. *grabs flowers and distributes Maid of Honors, Flower girl's Matron of honor's, bridesmaid's ect flowers*
 *smiles an giggles a little* Oh he is? well we'll talk about that after the wedding. It's time everyo
((HEY. IM HERE))

Aigoo~ Sora! :3
(( YEY ;w;))

Rainy! *gives her flowers* let's go! Wedding time!
Me:Oh Yay I'm so happy*smiles warmly*
Katie:I am too!!
heart
vamanos!!
OH MAH GAWSH...... -faints- Its time.
*smiles weakly and starts breathing....Nervously, clenching flowers tightly* Okay, Katie, *calls Zuri Layla and Arabelle*
Layla and Arabelle: *both hugging baskets filled with purple and white flowers*

Zurisday: *fiddling with end of dress shyly*

Me; Katie, you'll walk with Zurisday okay? Then my brides maids, then the maids of honor, then my matron and then me....
 *smiles weakly and starts breathing....Nervously, clenching flowers tightly* Okay, Katie, *calls Zuri
*breathes deeply several times* come on i cannot be ill now!! that is for tomorrow!! come sora it is time for you to for-fill your destiny!
.... -bite on glove- Oh nah gawsh... ;u;
Me: *blushes* okay okay,
My kids: *all start walking out to the Aisle one by one, then Layla Ara Zuri and Katie with the flowers*
Me: okay, girls its you're turn after them....
Yay~ This shall be PERFECT. *claps and follows Sora's instructions*
Katie:Ok Sowa*stands next Zurisday*You have a pwetty name, Zuwisday!
Me:*follows Rain*Yes it shall,Rainbow!!
een jaar geleden wantadog said…
Wanta: *Finds his seat.*
Oh nah Gawd. -cell phone rings- ;7; -doesn't care-
-turns cell phone off- ;7; Sora! You so beatuful