The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Vladimir Tod RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 10:36PM
Who has ever wanted to be in Vladimir Tod's world?Now you can!Just RP here!You can refer to your character as "I" if you want.I will.Also,we are starting from the beginning of 8th grade bites....so yeah....HAVE FUN!^^
last edited on Mar 23, 2010 at 03:21PM

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 1721 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1721

een jaar geleden YugiohFanatic1 said…
"You're so awesome Melany!""Yeah!That was amazing!"I keep smiling and don't see Jasper.I start walking around looking for him.I finally manage my way out of the crowd.I look out the glass door and see him.I smile and silently step out of the arcade.I kneel behind him silently and cover his eyes with my hands.I slightly chuckle and say,"Guess who."
een jaar geleden Jasper-Tod said…
I smile,"Hey Melany , I just came out for some fresh air." I take "By the way what movie d oyou want to see?" I take her hand in mine and walk over to the movie theater 2 blocks away."We've been holding hands alot lately," I say with a smile "By the way what movie do you want to see?"
I blush and slightly smile."Y-Yeah we have....Um...How about The Haunting in Connecticut?I hear that's a pretty good movie."I smile at him,the blush still there.My fingers interlocked in his and my blush darkened.
I smile."Sure,why not." We walk over to the cahsier and wait in line when it's our turn I say" Two tickets to 'The Haunting in Connecticut.' pleae" I turn and smile at Melany. I notice she is blushing.I hand the chaiser money and he hands me the tickets. As we walk off the Cashier tells the other" Aww, what anice couple.
My blush darkens a bit more and I look away with a slight smile."L-Let's get some drinks."I walk over to the snack counter and stand in line for a bit.When we get to the front,I say,"I want a Sprite.What do you want?"I looked at Jasper,knowing that my blush was still there.
"Ummm coke. and a large popcorn." I smile and pay the chashier.Still holding hands we walk into the movie room."I hard this movie was great I wanted to see it for a while , I'm glad I can see it with you. " I say wih a smile.
My blush darkens a bit more and I smile.I was a bit nervous and whenever I spoke,my voice was wavy and I stuttered."U-Um...I-I've never been out with a-anyone before,s-so I-I'm a bit nervous...."I looked away a bit,my blush still a dark red.
"Don't worry about it." I say smiling as we walk into an isle." I take a seat motion her to also. The movie begins 5 minutes later I smile and take sip of my soda and placethe pocorn in between us.
I let out a long sigh to calm myself and I watch the ads for movies.'I really need to get a hold of myself.What am I doing?I'm so nervous I'm shaking a bit!'I looked down at my hand that was shivering and I let out another sigh.I looked away at the side of the theater.
I softly grabed her hand to clam her down.I smile."It's ok" I say. The movie begins after a preveiw of another movie. I close my eyes and sigh. I reopen my eyes and look at Melany.
I blush lightly when he grabbed my hand and I stared at the screen as the movie started.'He's right.There's nothing to worry about.Nothing's going to happen.'I didn't smile,but I calmed down.
" You sure seem to blush alot" I say still smiling. I turn and look at the movie. Three guys walked into a dark room and one of them screamed then only 2 ran out. I was a bit shocked but I knew it was coming. I turn and look back at Melany and slowly ease my arm around her.
I felt his arm start to go around me and I wriggled in my seat a bit,uneasy."I know...."I kept staring at the movie and blinked a couple of times.
I move my arm off of her feeling a bit unsure.I sigh and continue wanting the movie one and a half hours later the movie ends.We walk outside."That movie was horrible." I sighed and looked at my watch "Only three thirty."
"It wasn't that bad.I kinda like it.But it's not as good as people say."I stand there and look at him."So what do you want to do now?We've still got some time."
"I'm not sure. yo want to go for a walk or something?" I turn my head and strangely I see Vlad. I don't say anything. We walk to the park."You can stay at my house as long as you want my folks don't have any probs with that." I look into Melany's blue eyes for the first time.
"Thanks....."I lightly blushed when he looked into my eyes,but I didn't pay attention to it much."So why are we here?I'm not complaining or anything,just curious."
I point towrds the bushes that lead off into the forest."I heard that someone was atacked over there wanna check it out or do yu want to train your vampire powers with me?" I smile.
"I would rather train.I think that's more important than an attack sighting."I look at him with an emotionless face and wait for him to say something.
" I thought so too since you don't rember anythignfrom your past I thought maybe you wanted to find out more about your past." I walk deeperinto the bushes and into the forest. I camo and stand still."Firsting thing is first you have to learn how to read minds."
"O.k.....How would I do that,oh great teacher?"I stared at where he disappeared from,but didn't know if he moved anywhere.
"First off you need mark, I think it strengthens your powers." I un-como and walk towards her and grabs her hand."Do you want the mark by me or my Father ,he's done it before?"
"I'd rather get a mark from your father,but.....I'm not sure about it.I mean,if you do get this mark,shouldn't it be from family?Or someone close to you family?"
"My father gave me mine and we aren't even related." I sigh. I begin walking home walking right past Melany without looking at her.Once I reach home I sigh. I run up stairs into my room and close the door and turn on the radio on fullpower.
I stand there for a second then turn around a start running after him."Jasper!Wait!"I keep running after to him to his house.When I get to his room,his door was already closed."Was it something I said?"I stood there and stared at the door.
I drop myself onto my bed and take off my shoes. I sigh deeply and hear my stomach growl. I get up and walk over tothe dor and open it to see Melany. I sigh.
I let out a very short sigh when he opens the door and sighs."You sigh to much."I walk to the room that I stayed in a got the clothes from yesterday.I start walking down the stairs with them,on my way to the door.
I follow her down staris."Where are you going?" I look around and notice my parents weren't home. I walked closer to Melany."Are you ok?"
"I'm being a burden.I don't want to stay here and be a nuisance anymore."I turned around and stared at him with an emotionless face."I won't be annoying,in the way,or dead weight anymore."I turned around and started to open the door.
With lightnig speed I'm already on the otherside of the door."Melany." I stare into her facee with warn,bright green eyes."I don't think of you as annoying, a nuisance,a burden or a dad weight." I sigh." I like you and I would hate if anything happened to you.If some were to happen. If one of those experiments your Gardians do on you , go horribly wrong I would never forgive myself.Please don't leave." I sland there with my hand on the door frame and my legs crossed my voice with a pleading tone.
I blink a few times and the small hint of a small could be seen."Thanks.....O.k.I won't leave.....But I will need more clothes....In fact,if you can just get enough clothes for a week.Don't worry,I'll do my own laundry."The smile grew a bit and I backed into the house to let him in.
"THanks Melany.I'll be ack in a couple of minutes." I run up stais with lightining speed grapb ym back bakc and jump out the window. I start run at full speed and I jump off the ground. I begin to fly and I camo. I land at Melany's house to disover her parents are not home."I wonder wherethey can be. I walk into the house and into Melany's room. I sutff as much clothes as possible into my back-pack and jump outthe window. I fly back over and though my window. I walk back to Melany and camo right in front of her with a smile.
"That was fast."I took the back pack and started walking up the stairs."If you want,you can come to my room and keep me company while I put these clothes up."I turn and smile at him,then keep walking to my room.
I smile. I follow her up to her room."I don't know how Igot so fast, I just was I guess." I say while I sit on her bed.
"Yeah."I put the back pack next to him,take out a shirt,fold it up,and put it in the dresser.I keep doing this over and over with all of my clothes."I'm glad you're not like any other guys who would probably steal my underwear."I roll my eyes and keep putting away clothes.
"No,no I'm not like that.But I hate people who are. Well at least people that don't know eahc other that much." I smile "so what do you wanna do now? We have like 2 hours before my folks come home."I sigh and lay back on the bed clsing my eyes.
"I don't know.....We can just hand out here and watch some t.v."I smile at him and finish putting my things away.I sit next to him and look at him.
I open my eyes to ee her loking at me. I flush with color."That sounds good." I stand up and motion for her to follow. We sit on the big couch in the living room.I run in the kitchen and heat up two packs of blood,put them in glasses and walk over to Melany. I hand her her drink and sit on the coner of the couch.
I look at him and smile,taking the cup from him.I sip some of it,then set it down.'I really hope they aren't looking for me.If they are,I'm in extreme trouble.'I sip a bit more of the blood and set the glass down again.
"Listen,Melany do you like your pare-I mean gardians?I mean you can live with me and my family. You don't ever have to go back. I won't let you, it's too dangerous, if I lose you..." I trail off trying to keep steady.I notice I'm reall close to her and I flush with color.I smile a timid smile.I sigh." I can ..get rid of your gradians if you want me to."
"Leave them be.And no.I hate them.Even though I agree they must pay for what they have done,I never wish pain and misery on someone."I take a big drink of the blood and let out a big sigh of satisfaction."And thanks for your concern.I think you're really nice for doing this for me."
I smile."Anytime Melany." I stand up and walk over to the T.V and put on a movie."I'm just bored" I say with a sigh as I press play. I glare at Melany with Bright green eyes slowly turning purple.
"What's with your eyes?And why are you glaring at me?Did I do something wrong?"I walk over and lean so my head is beside his.
My eyes slowly shift back into color."I smile and slightly turn my head to look at Melany."It's ok, see when I was born my mom was half vampire and she had blue eyes. I don't know why but sometimes it mixed with my red eyes when I'm thirsty and turns purle."I hate it when it happens ." I sigh.
I get a slightly confused face,but retract my head back."Whatever."I walk around the couch,only to sit next to him."So what movie did you put in?"
"I think I put in 'I am Legend' it is a good movie." I say with a sudden lose of intrest."I'll be right back. I say with a smile and I get up and run up the stairs. I run into Melany's room and push her bed back and open the secretdoor I then crawl in.
I watch him run up the stairs and sigh."I don't like this movie.I heard a lot of bad things about it."I stare at the T.V screen and just sigh.
I push a hidden wall back and leave it open. I run into the attic and look out the window.I see Melany's Parent's at the gate walking towards the door.I run as quickly and quitely as I could downstairs while camo'd.I Sneak up behind Melany and cover her mouth and drag her back up stairs.
My eyes go wide and I try to make sounds,but they come out muffled.'What the hell does he think he's doing?!'I stuggle a bit,but then soon stop.
"Your parent's are outside. I'm not letting them take you without a fight."I say with an emotionless face. I let her go. I walk back down the stairs un-camo and open the door.