The Fanfic O*The Epic Cycle*O : Wrath of the Zodiacs

_Aphrodite_ posted on Dec 30, 2011 at 08:10PM
50 Years after the Giant War.

You can't run from Faith...

That's what they all say, But they wouldn't know faith if it hit them in the face.

Alek: My mother has been kidnapped ever since I was four, as I ground up, I kept my distants from others, never let no one into his life. I moved with my Grandmother, and Grandfather after I had gotten kick out of my uncle house for being a troublesome. But I have a gift, I heal much faster then any human. Can you explain that?

Cascada: Let's get the facts straight, I'm a bully. Now since I got that out of the way, don't mess with me. My Family has a whole line of witches, I started practice witchcraft for a year now after I founded my family's book of spells. My Father never has time for me, since he's a big movie star actor. I live with my Aunt, Sherley, and her son, Sam, which I call him 'Booger.' I never really met my mother, but everytime I asked my Father, he ignores me.
My Aunt told me that my faith was 'It's Written in the Stars, all you have to do is listen.' Explain that how stars can talk?

Hector: I lived with my mother, and my annoying older brother, Ronny.I wished I knew my father.. I love to get my hands dirty for art class, which is the only class I could succeed in. I'm not those jocks that has the perfect body and that's popular, I'm just a freak. You'll soon see..

The Prophecy of the Circle is upon them, are they going to be ready for it? Who are the other 3 in this mysterious prophecy? Now the must face the wrath of they Zodiacs.

I do not own RR or Secret Circle Characters.! xD
RR Characters
Percy
Annabeth
Nico
Grover
Thalia

Secret Circle characters
Faye
Cassie
Diana

Will need 5 post to write fist chapter :D

My inspiration :)
last edited on Jan 17, 2012 at 12:14AM

The Fanfic 25 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden pink-bookworm said…
Looks really good and I don't know how you can come up with these really good ideas that I would never think of.
een jaar geleden Kronos429 said…
right?
een jaar geleden MisterPerfect1 said…
._.

>_<

<_<

>_>

O_o

o_O

O_O

?_?

!_!
last edited een jaar geleden
: /
And you still create a FOURTH story after all that I've said. I don't know if you can handle writing FOUR stories, but all I can say is: You're very unpredictable (in a good way), determined...and good luck.

een jaar geleden the-time-thief said…
big smile
This Rocks Bella!!!! Post more soon!!! And A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALLL!!!!!!
een jaar geleden venus143 said…
post sooooon can't whait:)
een jaar geleden _Aphrodite_ said…
Davvid I'm surprise u didn't know I was unpredictable :D Happy New Years! 2012
Three ordinary teens that goes to a all normal high school, well their first year. Making new friends, Meeting new teachers, being in a new setting came be hard for a teen. But one field trip will change their lifes, as they discover who they are and what they do. They're taken by their class mate, Dawn, a fawn, to a magical camp. As they're in Camp Half-Blood, a mysterious prophecy appears, 'The Prophecy of the Circle.'
Now the three teens must go on a quest across a place a demigod has never been before, space, to save a god and goddess from their worst enemy yet, the stars above them.
Unlikely group of heroes must come together to succeed.....

O *The Epic Cycle* O

Our Faiths are written in the Stars......
Preview
----------

~ALEK pOv~

My stomach felt like it was twisted in knots, my stomach was turning. I hated riding the school bus, the ride gets so bumpy.
I leaned my head against the bus window, as I looked at the people walking on the side walks. I shouldn't have eaten a lot of flap jacks that my Grandma Anna made this morning. I sat in the back section of the bus; I was forced to sit with Hector, Hector Rivera.
Hector was the weirdest, annoying, creative guy in Rocky Mountain High. His hair was black and curly, like the devil. His brown eyes were was wild as the jungle itself. His skin was so tan. He wore a green jacket that had a goofy monkey sign on it. Around his neck were giant green earphones that had a skull on it. He wore simple jeans and black shoes. Hector was twisting a pencil in his hands like a ninja, I was afraid it would fly and it me in the eye.

"I can do this all day long" Hector told me.

I gave him a fake smile, “Good for you."

"Why don't you never talk, you’re like 'I'm Alek, I don't talk to you cause I'm afraid to talk to strangers, Oh no a stranger.'"

"I don't talk like that." I replied.

Hector stop twirling the pencil in his hands, and pointed it to me.

"You don't talk at all," Hector corrected me. "We're like the outcast of our school." You got that right, I thought.

"No I'm not." I disagreed.

Casey, the school bully turned around. "I have to agree with Crazy eyes over here." Even though she's was the schools bully, she was so pretty. Her dark brown hair was down to her shoulders. Her eyes were so amazing, her eyes changed from Blue, Green, Grey, Brown, and even Purple. Casey skin was caramel, sweet and harm even though her heart isn't. Around her necklace was a sterling locket, it seem like from the 1950's. She wore a black biker's jacket. Underneath was a white top. She had on simple black short pants, with cool looking pair of combat boots.

"I'm surprise the devil agrees with his handsome fellow like me." Hector smiled.

Casey made a fist; her facial expression said 'Say one more word or I'll kill you.' She then turned around and sat down on her seat.

"Geez, just making conversation" Hector muttered. I looked outside the window to cars passing by us, going the opposite direction of the highway 37. The good things about being on a Coach bus were watching TV.

I turned my attention away from the window, to look at the screen in front of me. Mr. Gutter, or many of us call him 'Mr.CowGutters,' put on the boring News Channel. The hottest News Report, Jennifer Henson was on.

All the guys on the bus turned threw attention to the screen, some of the girls rolled through eyes. They can't talk, every time Justin Bieber III songs come on, all the girls screams.

Jennifer Henson places the paper on her desk, and she looked at the camera and smiled.

Jennifer Henson said. "Hello New York, this is Jennifer Henson. After many years, Apollo 237 is coming back from Mars, the nearest planet from Earth. Today, the brave astronauts will be coming back from their 14 year journey to reunite with their love ones. Apollo 237 will be entering in our atmosphere around 2:30 pm" Jennifer Henson smiled, “On other news---." But Mr.CowGutter, I mean Mr.Gutter changed the channel and put Aladdin.

All the guys complained for a moment. "Quiet down!" Mr.Gutter demanded.

Hector whistled, "Wow 14 years of their life’s gone.Right?" Hector nudged me. But something was telling me, my day isn't going as I plan.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

big smile
Awesome!!! that was soo cool!! Post more soon!
Loved it as always.
Loved it.
laugh
Thank you, I know I haven't been writing latley, just in a hard time right now. But if all of you know my story, you know I'll have something evil plan for 237. :) I might post tomorrow since I have that off.
Okay, can't wait.
237...?
Lol Yeah David 237, if you remember my other stories, you'll know why.
Yeah I know were you get that from and can't wait.
Alek pOv Preview.

I found the song a little creepy, not the fact that it had my High School name in it, Rocky Mountain High. But the part 'I've seen it rainin fire in the sky,' was scary enough. I layed my head against the window, looking at the cars going past us.

"Mr.GutterMilk, hears ugly music, right?" Hector said, but I ignore him, I don't like talking to people.
'
We we're driving on a path threw our small town, well it's so small that no one that lives out of Rocky Ville knows that we existence. I looked at a near by sign outside, it went past me fast like Flash, but I could read the silver sign, 'End of the Line.....Colorado.'
All I could hear was the song lyrics 'Rocky Mountain High, Colorado!'
The sign dissapeared. I had a uncomfortable feeling, something wasn't right.

"Are you okay dude?" Hector asked, Dang this kid is really annoying.... I thought.

"Yeah everything is fine" I replied, hardly looking at Hector's wild eyes.

"The stars tell the future, Run from the shuttle," a manly voice said in my mind "Only the strongest will survive. Get off, now!" the voice warned me.

I looked straight at Hector. "Did you said something?" I asked.

He shook his head, "No, but thank god Mr.Gutter song ended, I was going to bang my head on a window any second." Hector said.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­

Rocky Mountain High by Andrew
Casey

I was stuck on a coach bus full of idiots, well not my best friend, Dawn. And a guy that doesn't know I existed, well you don't need to know his name. I took out an magazine about Major Disasters in America. I don't know why but I love freaky disasters. Im not like other girls that only care about boys, make-up, and likes to stalk famous peopIe flipped through the pages.
Then I began to read.

"Brooklyn Bridge Collapse in August of 2010. Three students from Thoth Academy each had a feeling that the bridge was going to collapse. Moments before the disaster, the three student (Jaseus Maximus, Serena Castillo, and Kaileb Lee) went on the collapsing bridge and saved many lifes. After the Bridge collapse, these students was never found since. Some sources say the student flew on a chariot. But that must be a myth."
The image below had a image of a blonde guy, pretty geek girl, and a asain emo.
"What are you reading?" Dawn asked.

I look at my best friend. She had curly blonde hair which was most covered with a New York Cap. Her eyes was as green as the forest. Dawn skin was tan. She wore simple jeans and black shoes. She wore a orange shirt with faded words, so I couldn't make out what it say. Dawn had two crutches with her because she told me she has weak legs or something. Dawn has been my best friend since 7th grade, and we been best friends ever since.

"I'm reading about the Bridge collapse decades ago." I replied.

"Oh, fun." Dawn said.

I mitted my eyebrows. "Isn't it weird that three students from the same bus had some kind of vision of the bridge collapse, then they magically disappeared."

Dawn shrugged. "I heard of premonitions before, but they probably died or something."

"Yeah." I agreed.

I flipped the magazine to page two. I began to read.

"Skyscraper collapse in the year October 31, 2010. Minutes before the skyscraper burn to the ground, a young man stopped by after school to see his mother. His mother said he had a fear of something was about to go wrong and he pulled the fire alarm. Some people made it out the building on time. But the boy (Ricardo Martin) wasn't lucky and died from the collapse. His body wasn't found under the rubble. Until months later, Ricardo had returned to his family alive. Some myths say he was flying in a flying car."
The image below showed the burning skyscraper.

"I have to say this is freaky. But awesome in a way." I said to myself.

My iPod turned on magically. "Same old song! Just a drop of water in a endless sea. All we do! Crumbles to the ground, thou we refused to see."

"What the.." I turn my iPod off.

"What's wrong with your iPod?" Dawn asked.

"It been acting stupid lately." I lied.

I turn the page of the magazine.

"The major plane accident in America history, Flight 237. Flight 237 took off of JFK Airport in 8:18 pm on June 27, 2015. While on take off, the left engine got shruck by lighting. After getting hit by two other lighting bolts, Flight 237 exploded in mid air. Witnesses along long island sound saw the horrific crash. Only a few people left the plane before it tooked off to Hawaii."
The image showed those few survivors. I looked at the image of a girl with braided bruenette hair. She looked like me.

"Dont hang on! Nothing last forever but the earth and sky." I iPod played the song, but I turn it off quickly.

"Your iPod is really messed up." Dawn said.

"Shut up. Dawn look at this picture. Tell me if you notice something." I showed Dawn the magazine.

"Look at that picture." I poked to the survivors.

Dawn looked at the picture for a moment. "What about it?"

I poked at the girl with her hair braided. "Doesn't she look like me?"

Dawn turn her head side ways. "Kind of, if you was much of a girlie girl."

I rolled my eyes and took the magazine.

I looked at the title "Flight 237." I've seen the number 237, but where? I thought.

I looked at the girl again. Then I heard a male voice whispered in my ear, "Your next."
I closed the magazine. I turn my body to Hector. "Shut up Valdez."

"What I did this time, I did not spit in your lunch yet. Only in my dreams!" Hector replied.

"I will beat you sense less if you whisper in my ears again."

"Huh?" Hector said confused.

"He didn't do anything." Alek said as he took his focus off his window.

"You want me to believe that Jackson?" I asked.

"I don't really care what you believe Cascada Castor." Alek replied. Alek had wavy black hair. His eyes was the color of a green sea. Alek skin looked like he got a tan. He wore a blue sweater with black pants. He wore old shoes with a lighting bolt on it. Alek was 5'6 ft, a few inches taller than me.

"You have gusts to talk to me like that." I smiled. "I like you. But if you or Valdez tell anyone, you know what will come." I said.
big smile
Hey! That is Awesome!!! Love it so much!! It is thrilling!!! Post soon! Oh and why did you say "Valdez" and "Jackson"? I didnt know Leo was in this story!! Iove him!! But i figured Percy was in this story. But why the different first name? Also Dawn reminds me of Dawn the Faun! Lol! Love that haha.
"Dawn, when will you get better? You had those crutches for over a year." I said as I look at the two crutches that I seen Dawn using ever since I met her. She said she had some kind of disease in her leg, but I haven't seen no improvement.
"Trust me, I will get these off soon." Dawn replied.
"I hop---" I got interupted by a voice.
"Hey Cassie." A voice said with a British accent.
I look right next to me to see my best friend, Zayn, that I had a crush for a year. Zayn moved to America from England last year. It was our first year here in Rocky Mountain, or I call it 'Boring.'
"Can I sit with you guys? It's getting way to hot in this bus, and James is starting to stick." Zayn said.
I couldn't help but stare at him, he was so handsome. Zayn's black hair was dark ad night and well cut. His hazel eyes made want to melt. Zayn skin tone was like caramel. He wore his favorite football jacket, with his lucky number '93' on his left arm. Underneath his jacket, he wore a white tank top. Zayn had on black pants with his black, white and blue nike's.
"That's not my name." I replied.
Zayn laughed. "I love bugging you. So can I sit with you before I die from James stinky armpits?"
I look at Dawn as she was picking up her crutches from the floor.
"Sure. It's fine with me." Dawn replied.
I look back at Zayn, "Okay."
Dawn and I made room for Zayn could sit down, but it wasn't that much room for him to feel comfortable.
"Thanks." Zayn replied.
"So what you did in the first row of the bus?" I asked.
"Other then many of us getting bored from this traffic. I was hearing songs from my iPod, until James just killed my nose. If my nose was a person it would be crying saying 'Help me!! help med!!'"
I couldnt believe I was best friends with him, it sucks. Not that I hate him, but i like him more than friends. Ever since i met him in eight grade. Zayn came into our school during the two weeks of the school year. Zayn came from England, but he never told me which part.
"Ohh you see that Casey?" Zayn said as he pointed out the window.
When I looked outside the window, I could see a giant version of my dad on a billboard.
I rolled my eyes. I couldn't never forgive my father for leaving me with my aunt in Rocky Mountain, while he goes about his life. But then I thought, I wouldn't met Dawn nor.... Zayn.
I read the billboard "' No on is safe,'" it was bolded. It showed my Father, Julian, wearing a black suit with a rightful. "'It's coming soon.'"

"How can't you like AC DC?" I asked Hector.
Hector shrugged. "There too too old man. They I'm surprise their not ABCD."
Then Zayn Malik turned around. "Yeah, Alek right how can't you love them?"
Zayn gave me a facial expression like 'Can't you believe this guy.'
"There songs remind me of Mr.Gutter." Hector shivered.
I flip threw my mp34 player that my mom gave me for my when I was 8 years old.. It was black and tiny, but I never complained
"Not even the It's the Fi---" Zayn got interrupted as I played 'Its the Final Countdown' out loud.
"I think this isn't one of there lame songs!" Hector said, then he started to make silly beats to go with the song.
Zayn and I covered our ears, Hector voice was a big mess. He sounded like a dying cat.
I turned off my mp34, and told Hector to shut up please.
Zayn laughed. "Hector can I call you Heck?"
Hector made a confused face. "Heck? Is that for Heck I'm awesome?@
"Wait? I thought I was awesome!" Zayn joked.
What is wrong with them?
"Zayn, Why are you talking to those loser?" Casey asked.
"That's what I was going to ask you the same earlier." I blurted.
Casey face turned red at my comment, I think she was going to get out her seat and slaps my face.
"They're alright," Zayn look at us. "Being a loser is awesome. Being different is cool."
I was shocked, like someone like Zayn would talk to us.
"It depends." Casey replied, then she turn away to talk to Dawn.
Zayn smiled. Then he whispered, "Don't worry guys, she's a softy."
"Like ice cream." Hector said.
"Yeah, something like that." Zayn haves us his fit. "Talk to ya later."
"Okay! Don't let the softy eat you! Good day young chap!" Hector replied.
"See you next fall." I said.
"Yeah." Zayn mitten his eyebrows, then he turned forwarded.
I looked outside the window. There was two big billboard, one was a new movie with words on it that's say, 'No one is safe!' and the other billboarded showed Planet Earth. That billboarded for recycling, but the words where strange. Big white bolded words on the billboard said 'It's end with you.'
The sky became darker and darker by the second. Raging grey clouds block the sunlight. I could hear the wind whistlting through my ears. After about a minute, the traffic moved on.
Everyone one of my class mates began to cheer, idiots.
"Alright!" Hector whistled.
From the front row of the bus I could hear Mr.Gutter telling everyone to settle down.
As everything was quiet on the couch, I could feel the wheels of the bus moving.
The coach bus began driving through the highway.
All of a sudden I heard a squiking noise which was annoying. But then I notice a nail right next to the left wall, the wall I was right next to, the nail was coming off.
"Is this bus built right?" I asked Hector.
"I'm guessing as long you can drive, it works. Why?" Hector asked.
I look at Hector's crazy eyes.
"Something.....doesn't feel right." I said nervously.
I looked above the drivers seat, There was a number of the bus, '0237.'
As I look at the number, I could hear millions of people screaming.
"Did you heard me dude?" Hector said.
"What? Sorry.. I wasn't listening." I replied.
"You see that Tow Truck right there?" Hector said as he pointed at the Old rusty Tow truck that cutted our bus.
"That looks like a mess up transformer. Looks like a beat up version of Octamus Prime." Hector laughed.
posted 2 hours ago.      
last edited 35 minutes ago

_Aphrodite_ said:
I'm writing the next chapter.
posted 2 hours ago.      

_Aphrodite_ said:
Alek's Vision

BOOM!!! A loud explosion echo through the sky above us. I wasn't the only one that thought it was going to be a thunderstorm. Most of my classmates we're complaining that it might rain, mostly the popular girls that looked like plastic barbie dolls. Everyone one of my classmates that were on the left side of the bus looked outside the window. I also followed them. As I looked at the plain old grey clouds, it reminded me of my grandmother. But then I could see millions of red bright spots appearing through the clouds.
"What the heck is going on?" Casey said.
Many of my classmates started to murmur to eachother.
"Is the sky angry?" Zayn asked.
" It might be nothing.... I hope." Dawn said.
All of a sudden a loud binging noise ringed in my head. It was more worst than the nail. The binging in my head brought back bad memories, everytime I hear a bing, someone was going to die. But I was hearing millions of binge all at once. I couldn't help but closed my eyes, flashes of my mother flowed through me.
Until it stopped.
Hector notice something was wrong with me. "Are you okay Alek?"
I opened my eyes. "Someone is going to die." I blurted.
The whole couch bus began to turn bright red, like the sun was coming closer. But this was even worst than the sun. My face turned to the front window of the bus to see millions of burning space shuttle parts were hitting the highway. The burning pieces of broken space shuttle was like a dragon's fire bolt as it clashes into dozens of cars, killing millions of lives. Dozens of burning cars started to flips backwards clashing to other cars.

Everyone in our coach bus started to scream with fear. Particles of space shuttle, and a burning BMW was aiming at it's target, us. But our bus driver was following the Tow truck's lead as it dodges the blast.
"Put your seat beats on!" Mr. gutter yelled above our screaming.
The whole bus began to shake like a earthquake. The cabinets above us released out book bags. Many of my classmates got hit in the head with their book bag, even Hector.
"Ow!" Hector yelled as he rubbed his head.
"Woah!" Zayn yelled as he felled out his seat, and into the allele.
In front of us, the Tow Truck got hit with a burning SUV.
BOOM!!!!
The rusty old tow truck turn to a raging cloud of bright red flames. Due to the explosion, it released a giant flaming tire.
"Zayn!!" Casey yelled.
But it was too late, the flaming tire burst through the bus window. Millions of glass shattered. The flaming tire hit Zayn so fast, all you could see it blood and organs squirted all over Casey. The remainder of Zayn's body flew with the tire into the bathroom, which was right next to Hector sense where in the back of the bus.
"NO!" Casey cried.
The bus driver swiveled the bus on the left of the highway, dodging the burning Tow Truck.
This highway was like a burning maze of burning cars.
The Coach bus slammed into left concrete of the highway lane. The grinding of Coach Bus and the concrete was creating a bright spark.
I was starting to panic. Was this the end?
This wasn't the end yet.

Wow I got some catching up to do lol.