The Fanfic Half-Bloods at Hogwarts

sparkles3 posted on Jan 18, 2012 at 04:37PM
Rating: General Audiences
Summary: CHB has been attacked by freaky demonic thingies from the Underworld, and they completely took over. The choice is either stay and be forced to work as a servant, or vacate immediately. Everyone leaves, but the only place to turn to is Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and they have a lasting feud. Will they be able to put aside their differences in order to save lives? Find out in this story...
FYI: this takes place right after the Titan War, and after the battle of Hogwarts, meaning when Harry and Ginny's kids, Ron and Hermione" kids, and Malfoy's kid are at school. I will be writing from an OC's pov, her name is Liza, daughter of Hecate.
Disclaimer: All CHB and HP characters and references belong to J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan.

ENJOY!!!!
last edited on Jan 18, 2012 at 05:50PM

The Fanfic 45 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden elifsila said…
cool
Okay,Post soon
een jaar geleden sparkles3 said…
Chapter 1
Home of Magic, Here We Come
*Liza*

The bus that was taking us to Hogwarts was full to the breaking point. I thought back to earlier today when Camp, my home, was invaded and almost destroyed. The demons had commanded us to leave, or basically be slaves. We all left, and they took over. A few of us tried to fight, but they were killed. So now we were on a bus to the place that wanted to destroy us. They only agreed because they thought it would be interesting. The bus stopped outside the huge castle, and people began to get off. A woman in a very large, pointed hat was rushing toward us.
"Hello, Professor McGonagall." Chiron said politely. She nodded.

"Hello, ma'am, um, it's really kind of you to let us stay here, and thank you." I was stammering because my mother is the goddess of magic, and this was a school of magic.

"You will follow me to the Great Hall, your things are inside." She said briskly, waving her wand. The bags from the trunk vanished, and we walked behind Professor McGonagal into the building. As we walked through the halls, students peered through little cracks and crevices and looked at us.

"Muggles." they whispered more than once. I didn't know what the word meant, but I was kind of sure it wasn't very nice. The woman led us into huge room.

"Wait here, I'll be back shortly." She said, then walked out of the room and probably went to her office. A second later, she spoke over some kind of intercom, "Students, please report to the Great Hall to welcome our guests! When you are all here, they will be Sorted."

A few minutes later, kids began to walk in, some of them looked 12 like me. Others looked much older. Some looked younger. They all stared at us in a very unnerving way. I grinned, and purple sparks danced around my face. A kid with green eyes and black hair gasped. A few of them pointed at me, and more sparks flashed. Nico nudged my arm.

McGonagal stood at an owl shaped podium. A few children of Athena gasped. The Headmistress started.

"These people that you may think are muggles are really not so different from you. They have magic, because they are children of Greek gods and goddesses. This young lady," she gestured to me, "has already proven that. I am going to assume that your mother is Hecate, am I correct?" I nodded. "Ok, let the Sorting begin!" She waved her wand and a tattered old hat flew up to a pedestal. She started calling off names, and it was my turn soon. I went up and she placed the gross thing on my head. A while later, it called out,
"Slytherin!" A cheer came up at the end of the room. I walked over to that side and sat down in the space they made for me.

"I'm Albus Potter." The kid who had gasped at the sparks said. I smiled.

"I'm Elizabeth, but I go by Liza." I informed him.
if you want me to post more, comment!
cool
Post more
een jaar geleden -MILEY- said…
Post more :D
1 MORE COMMENT AND I WILL POST!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden 07ambryce said…
smile
i love it!
(I will be posting an entry in Liza's diary in every chapter!!)
Chapter 2
With Friends Come Enemies
*Liza*
Dear diary,
Gods, the Aphrodite kids were hilarious when they found out that they had to wear robes. They threw a freaking fit. And that was how my first day at my dream school began.

Albus and I became friends quickly, but people started to get mad about that. The wizards said that he was betraying them, and my peeps said that if I wanted to be friends with him, then they would ditch me. And that is how I became Hogwarts' most hated. Maybe dream schools aren't all they're cracked up to be.
-Liza, daughter of Hecate

I was walking to Potions class when a kid with white blond hair ran into me. My books fell.

"Oh, Styx!" I cursed, thunder rumbled. People looked around in alarm, then realized that it was me. They stared at me for a long time, then kept walking. The kid that ran into me help me with my books, then walked away. "Freaking Styx!" I cursed again, the castle shook a little. I made a mental note not to say that again. I hurried to class and sat down just as the teacher walked into the room.

"Hello, class." The man said. He looked like a walrus, a very fat, rich walrus.

"Hello Professor Slughorn." The class said. We all took out our books and turned to the page that he said, 237. The caption read, 'Drought of Living Death'. All the ingredients that were needed took up half the page.

"Professor, I can't read the book!" I called out, curse my idiotic dyslexia.

"And why would that be?" He asked. It didn't matter if I told him, he already knew.

"Because I have dyslexia, almost all demigods do, so do you have any copies in Greek?" I replied. He shook his head. "Then I can't do this class."

"I'm afraid you have to." He countered. Albus raised his hand. "Yes, Mr. Potter?"

"I could help her." He offered. Slughorn nodded. Albus came over to the table and told me what it said, and I wrote it down in Greek.

"Thanks." I whispered.

"No problem." He said, then smiled. I grinned back.

heart
Fantastic Post soon
I LOVE IT
een jaar geleden pink-bookworm said…
Love it.
Chapter 3
Duplications
Liza

Dear Diary,

Albus has been very helpful, he even suggested learning about Greek monsters in DADA. My mom sent me a new blade, ΨυχήΔρομέας, meaning Soulrunner. It turns into a really cool purple ring. Well, I gotta go, lunch is really soon. Oh, one more thing. I got another friend!! YAY!! His name is Scorpius Malfoy. Bye!
MAGIC!!!
Liza
I was sitting at lunch with Albus and Scorpius when Nico walked over from the Gryffindor tables. I scowled at him.

"What, Freako? I'm busy." I snapped. Nico looked hurt.

"I only wanted to see if you wanted to try Quidditch." He said.

"Are you really that stupid? Why would a child of Hades fly around, IN THE AIR, in Zeus's domain?" I taunted. Nico's face fell. I grinned. Nico went back to the table, and I got an idea.

"Hey, guys, do you want weapons?" I asked. Albus and Scorpius grinned and nodded. I pressed the stone on my ring and it became my amazing knife, ΨυχήΔρομέας, or soulrunner. I waved my hand over it and 2 more identical copies appeared. I handed one to Albus and the other to Scorpius. I looked around and saw Nico staring over towards us. When he caught my eye, he turned around really fast.
Awesome.
thx!
een jaar geleden hollistergurl said…
awww Nico has a crush on her! :)
she was mean to him :(
lol but the chapters are AWESOME! :D
i never read the Harry Potter books but i still understand it; i like this story :)

post soon!!!
heart
Post soon
Love it
um, Nico did not have a crush on Liza, they were just best friends until CHb went 2 hogwarts! I'll post on Wednesday, as in 2 days. And also, Liza was trying to protect him. Should a son of Hades really be flying around on a broom?
OHH, i get it now
hahahahaa, me and my silly thoughts :P
can't wait til you post agaain!
should i post a story about a fallen angel?
smile
Ok, here is the next chapter!
Chapter 3:
Forgiven

Dear Diary,
Nico, being the fool that he is, decided to try Quidditch, despite my warnings. I, because I saw it happen, had to drag him to the hospital wing. Madame Pomfrey says that I have to stay until he wakes up. STYX, why couldn't he have listened? Wait, why do I care? Oh, good, he's up. HE'S OK- i mean, I'M FREE! Never mind, I gotta go!
Bye!
Liza

"Nico, you ok?" I asked. I was confused by how worried I was. Nico nodded and it felt as though the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders. A huge smile came to my face."Thank Zeus!" I exclaimed, surprised by my own relief. Just like that, the last few weeks had never happened, and we were best friends again. The door slammed open and Albus walked in, looking ticked. I gulped when I saw he had his wand and the knife...
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­-
sorry it was short!
Awesome.
:o
CLIFFHANGER!
awesome! post soon!!!
een jaar geleden Kaia143 said…
heart
i just started reading and it is AWESOME!!!!!
please post the rest soon!!!!!!
AWESOME Post soon
een jaar geleden the-time-thief said…
big smile
I like it very much!! Please post soon! It combines my two favorite books!!!!
crying
Sorry, grounded. can't post till tomorrow.
awwww..
can't wait til tomorrow though! :)
cake
NEW PAGE!
post soon :D
smile
i will wait. cant wait though.
een jaar geleden universalpowa said…
POST SOON!!! :D
just found this... :P
its number four on the popular content...so that's how... :P
post soon!! =D
Can't wait.
OMZ!!! I'M ON THE POPULAR CONTENT LIST!!!!! THANK WHOEVER THE GREEK GOD OF LUCK IS!!! EEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!!! btw, i'm skipping diary cause i wanna get to the action.
Chapter 5
Forgiven part 2
Liza
"Well, isn't this nice?" Albus said in a sarcastic voice. I brought my hand to rest on my knife. Nico started to sit up.

"What do you want, Albus? I don't want to hurt you, but I swear I will." I tried to sound tough, but failed. Albus rolled his eyes.

"I have twice as much power as you. So what if you can make sparks fly around your face, I can do so much more." He taunted. "You can't hurt me, you can't even touch me." He laughed. "I don't want to hurt you, Liza. Just him. He abandoned you, you should want to hurt him too." I shook my head.

"I'm not mad at him anymore. I completely forgave him." I looked back at Nico. he seemed to understand the look, cause he closed his eyes in concentration. I looked over at Albus. A skeleton soldier had him in a headlock. He was using some curse words I had never even heard before. "Do you still think you can beat me?" I demanded. He stopped swearing and shook his head. The skeleton vanished into darkness and he looked at Nico with a kind of grudging respect. I sighed, why couldn't they just be friends?
awesome :D
post soon!!!
I'll post tomorrow, got some horrible writer's block.
and i still have writers block.
heart
Love.the chappie!!
omz!! i need inspiration!!
smile
Music helps. Well it helps my anyway. Or if I read a book. That'll give me ideas. Good luck!! Hope that helps and u get over ur writers block!!
Thanks. I'll try that... *screams* I <3 scary movies. I'm watching right now... maybe that will give me an idea...
big smile
Maybe.
have you ever heard of Eris, Goddess of discord? should she be the antagonist?
Awesome and hope you get over your writers block soon.
Just don't abandon the story. add another person and write for them if you must, just don't give up on the story!
Ok, you can use this 2 make a person:
Name:
Wand type or weapon:
Looks:
Personality:
Parent or House:
Other: (optional)
PEOPLE!!!! PLEASE ADD A PERSON!!!! IT MIGHT HELP ME GET MY INSPIRATION BACK IF SOMEONE ELSE WRITES FOR WHILE!!!
sad
help me... please.