The Fanfic Troubled Lives

Wizard_Heir posted on Feb 05, 2012 at 11:59PM
Hi, I am The Wizard Heir! This is my first story here. I got alittle bit of insperation from my BFF The time thief. The following story is rated PG 13.This is about romance,lies, and friendship. It is the sadest book I will ever write.

The Fanfic 21 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden GoddessDemeter said…
post soon
een jaar geleden the-time-thief said…
smile
Ya! My BFF! Post soon!
een jaar geleden Wizard_Heir said…
monkey
My Chapter one
I always feel as if I have no purpose in life, I believe its true. My mom died of cancer, dad was shot and killed in the line of duty, all the last of my kin died exept for my twice removed uncle named " The monkey" I am dead serious.My name is Sam and I am 16 and love to skate.

last edited een jaar geleden
Chapter 2
Hi, my name is Lilly anne, I am so happy my parents are great, especially my dad, and I have a great but depressed BFF Samantha/Sam. I am an awesome 16 year old girl.
By the way guys Sam narrates most of the chapters
Chapter 3/the cabin
I was going on vacation with Lily anne and her parents at a hotel resort. "Sam, look at that hotty over there." Lilly whispered in a high pitched excited tone."Ow, girl, oh oh no, do not even think about it." "ta ta!" Lily moved it to the target "hotty" # one. "Hey my name is lilly anne, yours?" " James but consider me your new admirer." "oh, thank you." I motioned a barfing form.
big smile
Nice.
Nice post soon
een jaar geleden hollistergurl said…
lol
nice
post soon!
big smile
I saw James shift toward Lily anne, she actually passionately hugged him, she JUST met him!!! Lilly Anne walked over to me and said. "Mhm,that's right girl." " Really, your boy crazy!" "OOO look who's jealous!" "No I am not, just look at what I am wearing." Our next helper came up and he was wearing the same boy sneakers as I am. He said "Hey, can I help you with anything." "Sure, move." "Hey,you look like the kind of girl who knows how to skate." "Ya,your point?" "Wanna hang out at the skate park with me around 9:00?" "Ok,sure in your dream girly." "NO,its curly!" "I got two words for you ba and bye babye sucker!" So I picked up MY bags and walked to our cabin alone.
I am not finished w/chap. Sec.
een jaar geleden hollistergurl said…
nice
post soon!
Neat post soon
big smile
Nice sis!! Hey everyone check out my new forum!!!! Its called Random Fairy Tale!! By Wizard_Heir and Me!!!!!
link
It was late by the time I got to our room, and it was 8:30 p.m. so I grabbed a tan.k top,skinny jeans,and sneakers. I grabbed my zoomies skate board.
crying
Chapter 2 the skate park
I walked down the rock pebbles to the skate park which was full of light and music.
Guess who came to greet me that sucker. "Hey,I knew you'd come." "Ya whatever." "Fine be that way,I actually have fun." "You wanna see fun, I'll show you fun." As I said that I grabbed the skate board from 8under my arm,and took off to the rampe." I could see he was right behind me, so I went faster. We laughed and skated all night and around 1:00 a.m., I fell on my leg and it cracked, I knew right when it happened I had broken my leg. "Guys move. Sam is hurt." So he gently picked me up and carried me to the hospital at a sprint. Finally, we got to the hospital.
big smile
Neat post soon
laugh
Nice! Post soon!
K you guys
Chapter3
Hospital of...
"How is she?" "Not good.Well she is alive and breathing but she broke her leg and also broke her rist, both leg and rist are on her right side." "Can I go to her hospital room?" "Yes just go easy on her." I heard foot steps and then he comes in.
wink
Not done with chap. it's way to short, G2G ttyl