The Fanfic Random Fairy Tale

Wizard_Heir posted on Feb 06, 2012 at 10:48PM
Aloha! People of fanpop! It is the Amazing Wizard_Heir and her Awesome sister The time thief!

Intro
This is not your ordinary fairy tale. This is a collections of super funny and slightly short tales. My turn thief! Ok,I will be your narrator and more, she will be the unprepared sister,narrator she is hehehe. NO, ok excuse my sis. Let the story begin.
last edited on Feb 07, 2012 at 02:19AM

The Fanfic 19 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden the-time-thief said…
smile
Sis will post first!! Post soon Sis!!
een jaar geleden hollistergurl said…
cool :)
post soon!
een jaar geleden Wizard_Heir said…
cool
Darkest of them all
Chapter 1
Samantha grabbed the flash light from her bag and...
"I don't have a flash light!" Samamtha said in a bossy shrill tone.Go in the hole. "But it's dark!" Well remember that thing called a Flashlight! Aaaaa!!!#$?! Samantha screamed as she was forced by air (the narrator) into the deep screaming tunnel "I don't have a rope!" Well you should of brought one!
last edited een jaar geleden
Chapter 2
Animal?
" I see something,and it's growling!" To bad, just let it eat you. "Wait, what? " (Grrrrr...)
mischievous
Peeper peeper on the wall
Chapter 1
"Peeper peeper on the wall who's the darkest of them all?"Snowball is the one of all.
That dog? " Ya he is the whitest of them all!" " Wait what?!#@$" "Bye!"
een jaar geleden GoddessDemeter said…
smile
Great post soon!
smile
My turn!!

Chapter one: captured 

Katherine paced her jail cell. I'm not in a cell! You are now. 
Guard came up to her and asked why she was there. She replied "I got caught." he shrugged and left. Umm no guard came. Why do you always have to ruin the story?!?! I never ruin the story! It's your bad narration! No I believe it's all on you. But you control the WHOLE story. 
Anyway....
Katherine was released from her cell. And went back home. No offense but this is a really bad story. Well it wouldn't be if you cooperated! No, it would still be bad. Shut up.
After she got home, she ran into her boyfriend, Jayson. I don't have a boyfriend!! Must you always be so annoying? Yes. 
The End. What that's it?? Man I was right it's a horrible story!! No one asked your opinion!
smile
Lol! Sis! That dog? Hahaha!!! So funny!!!
POST SUPER SOON
i am kind of confused..

but no matter, post soon
big smile
Ok I'll get a few things clearer. Everything in ** is from the character. Everything in () is form the narrater talking to the character. Everything not is the story line.

My turn!!

Chapter one: captured 

Katherine paced her jail cell. *I'm not in a cell!* (You are now.)
Guard came up to her and asked why she was there. She replied "I got caught." he shrugged and left. *Umm no guard came.* (Why do you always have to ruin the story?!?!)  *I never ruin the story! It's your bad narration!* (No I believe it's all on you.)  *But you control the WHOLE story. *
(Anyway....)
Katherine was released from her cell. And went back home. *No offense but this is a really bad story.*  (Well it wouldn't be if you cooperated!) *No, it would still be bad.*  (Shut up.)
After she got home, she ran into her boyfriend, Jayson. *I don't have a boyfriend!!*  (Must you always be so annoying?)  *Yes.* 
The End. *What that's it?? Man I was right it's a horrible story!!*  (No one asked your opinion!)

Hope this helps!!
ohh, i get it now!
loll
cool :)

post soon!
smile
Ok glad you get it now!! Ok I'll post agian right now. Give me two seconds. :P oh and I'm so sorry Taylor for bringing you into this horrible written story!

Chapter two: We're Back!!

Katherine and Jayson got back from their date. *Wait! I thought the story was over! And I still don't have a boyfriend!*  (Well you should get one! A girl like you could do better.) *Better than what?!?!?*
(Back to story.) It had been a very peaceful night until.... It was interrupted by a really random piece of bacon falling from the sky. *What? That doesn't go with the story!*  (Who said it had to. I'm the narrator.)
Then pigs could fly! )Wait wrong story sorry.)  *Really? How do you get that mixed up?*  (Don't ask.)
Later that night, like around 2 am, they were listening to Taylor Swift. When she literally materialized in front of them. *Yea! We get to meet Taylor Swift!!*  (Who said you got to meet her?)  *But didn't you just*-- (back to the story!)
Taylor sung the songs Picture to Burn, Love Story, Ours, and Long Live. After Taylor left without much of a conversation. *Hey! That's rude! Taylor would never do that!!* (How would you know.) *I'm lost what's happening in this story?* (Ahhh this is getting nowhere!!)  *If you separate nowhere it spells now here!! Does that help?*  (No! It does not!!! I give up Katherine you can run the story!! I resign!!)
(Peace!!!). *How do I do that? Hello?? Is anyone here?? It's dark. I'm scared of the dark!*

lol
i love those songs <3
post soon!
big smile
I know me tooo!!! All of them are Awesome!!!!
big smile
I know this is random bit this reminds me of the song Today Was A Fairy Tale by Taylor Swift!! Now it's stuck in my head.
big smile
Good post soon
This is wizard a
heir forgot pass

This story isover soget a life! :-)
big smile
Ya guys it's over we lost inspiration but check out troubled lives by me!! I<3 1D!!!