The Fanfic Reckless Together

Simcool posted on Jul 10, 2012 at 11:47PM
Reckless Together

Prologue:

The first few seconds tick away as we wait in anticipation for our antagonists ENTI to finish. Now ENTI stands for Express Not To Impress but they sure do impress the oodles out of the audience every time they hit the stage. Their choreography ever so polished always leaves the audience mesmerized. The theatre fills with cheers in awe at their opening flips. I feel defeat despite the fact we haven't even hit the stage yet. My heart skips a beat as I sneak a peak at the girls. They look nervous as I do, maybe even more. I think back to all those practices filled with inspiration and determination from one another. Even when all hope was suspended by a thin hair we pushed on with confidence. I feel doubt and anxiety wash over me as the seconds pass by. Sighing I fix my cap and can't help but smiling at the stupid thought as I wipe the thin layer of sweat off the palm of my hands. To think that a mere month ago the five of us had no intention of being up on the Bell Preforming Arts stage, waiting to dance in front of our entire high school.

Bailey Everheart; Is always looked over and under estimated. Will she dare tear the shy girl rep for a chance to be recognized?

Sola Glazebrook; A bubbly girl and manages to make everyone fall in love with her personality. She's tired of pleasing everyone and ignoring people under her "status".

Kendle Zehner; Has the looks, smarts and courage to be herself. But she has a secret that's slipping out of the bag while her confidence is falling drastically. 

Dominique Darst; A determined girl ready to take on any challange. Her only weakness is the teasing she consatantly gets for being "overweight".

Leah Redding; An inspiring girl with a thrill for anything crazy and different along with the power to do so. But as everyone knows to much of a good thing isn't always a good thing.

Dance; a series of movement that match the speed and rythm of a peice of music. 

A/N; To be continued??
last edited on Jul 10, 2012 at 11:55PM

The Fanfic 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden pink-bookworm said…
And now you write more