The Fanfic Secrets of the Founders Four: The Slytherin Locket

dragonsmemory posted on Jul 18, 2012 at 09:21PM
Rated: T (for magical violence and some mild swearing)
A Harry Potter Fanfiction
Disclaimer: I may have been born July 31, I might be called Jo, but that doesn't make me J.K. Rowling. Nor does my nearsightedness make me Harry Potter. All names, places, things, and events in this story that you recognize are owned by and experienced by Harry and Rowling. I (sadly) had no part in anything.

The copy of Slytherin's locket found in the cave by Harry and Dumbledore in HBP has a curious history. But how did the copy get into the cave, with the real Horcrux in No. 12, Grimmauld Place? The answer lies with Regulus Arcturus Black.
Some secrets are passed from hand to hand, while others are defiled and hidden. But always, the secrets of the founders of Hogwarts come to light.

A/N: Please review! This is my first ffic from before Harry, so I want to know what you think! Remember, flames are for Hungarian Horntails. Thanks! -Jo

The Fanfic 2 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden wierdo4 said…
big smile
This sounds interesting.
een jaar geleden dragonsmemory said…
This will be a very short fic, only a couple chapters, whichh details exactly what happened. Later I will write a much longer fic starting with Tom in the orphanage and going through the back stories of him, the Marauders, and many other characters connected to the Wizarding Wars.