The Fanfic No Time

fireyes posted on Sep 02, 2012 at 10:24PM
This is The Time Tales,this story begins in a forest where Adam,a boy left to die meets a girl of the same fate.

Okay I just made this cuz I was bored and didn't want to do my homework,this has no plot so im just making this as I go along. I will probably abandoned cuz A no one will like it or b I wont be able to post if its A and some one finds this later on and likes it and wants me to post odds are I would've been done with the whole thing all the chappies and will be like wtf why am I not posting this? If its b giveme a break! Okay so this is just a little thing for it,my chareters don't know it but keep it in mind to see how and when it comes true,it probably wont be in order so Srry for that but here it goes.

Things like violence to break the silence
Upon the mountain of despair lies the key to a hidden history
A fate for a life,a death for the dead
In each fate marks deaths,in each death marks another
In the end there is no time.

K that's it and here are my maines! Honesty tell me what you think of them for real.sadly I can only post one but I will post the girl in a while
 This is The Time Tales,this story begins in a forest where Adam,a boy left to die meets a girl of the
last edited on Sep 02, 2012 at 11:13PM

The Fanfic 4 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden fireyes said…
K here's the girl.
 K here's the girl.
hmmm
Okay so yeah you guys probably don't even see my stories or this because you probably don't like me or think I'm not gonna post,well I am right now yeah my chapters are probably gonna be small but wtf I don't really care and I'm gonna keep on writing chapters cuz I don't care what you think Im just happy that I found the courage to put this up here. Okay so im probably not gonna post till tomarrow but of corse im talking to myself.
Well here's the prologue.

Prologue

It was dark,it always was so it didn't bother the boy. The boy was about twelve but who knew? Honestly he didn't even know. He had been left in the woods for dead when he was a little baby. This was a solitary life not ment for a young boy like himself. Without any friends or family or people to help him along the way to point him in the right direction. It was a harsh and cruel life but he did it somehow he did it. Little did he know that what he was about to shoot would change his life for the better or for worse but of corse as the question always was,who knew?

Yeah I know short but who cares
een jaar geleden DMLIME said…
That was quick...