The Heroes of Olympus Clash of the Series- Demigods and Wizards [Moved to Crossover Club]

universalpowa posted on Feb 01, 2012 at 12:52AM

=============FORUM MOVED TO CROSSOVER CLUB========

link to be posted. sorry guys. :(

Link:link

In respect of the rules of the club, crossovers are to be on the Fanfic or the Crossover club. (of course, when I made this I didn't know that at the time...xP)

last edited on Apr 16, 2012 at 09:19PM

The Heroes of Olympus 1119 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1119

een jaar geleden icuSTALKER said…
Haha MOC.......that sounds cool:D. Yes it clears up some:D. Lolz I thought I was even MORE mental:D. Post soon!!!!!:D
een jaar geleden TwigmanFTW said…
^lolz i just went with the flow instead of asking about that lolz :D
Its just easier to not think about it too much lolz :D
een jaar geleden Artemis_Star said…
cake
hi great chapter no Octavian dying:( but it was good. But question: when did they get hanged (sorry that sounds weird) from a bathroom? and where's Frank and Nico? I just want to know, but if I'm not allowed to, tell me;D

cake. I felt like doing that, even if it's spam.
een jaar geleden ioyeme567 said…
meh
i am still confused did the percy and the gand lose there memory or did the clones?
wait is there even clones? now i am even more confused
een jaar geleden crazypegesus980 said…
totally confused...well not really but i trust you to sort it out
een jaar geleden fanforbooks said…
blush
check out my forum it is about maximum ride going to camp half blood. link
een jaar geleden fros4est said…
is this the next chapter after percy wakes his friends up?
een jaar geleden Haloskywalker said…
big smile
lol can't wait....POST SOON(oh yeah i'm new)link
een jaar geleden owlgrl99 said…
big smile
taste the rainbow...LOL love it

post soon!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden universalpowa said…
@jazzy- MOC xD HAHAHAAHHAA xP
@Twiggy- just go with the flow...well, what if the flow takes you off a waterfall?
@Artemis_Star- AHAH i sense you dont like Octavian. xP haha. and i CAN answer some questions- they were hung in the bathroom just after they had breakfast (i was too lazy to dedicate a chapter to their first breakfast at Hogwarts so i skipped it) as for Frank and Nico, find out next chapter! ;D muhahaha
@iyoeme- nope, the clones are back at the camps to replace the missing campers. or at least, that was Hera's original plan. O_O
@crazypegasus- loll xD im trying to sort everything out ^^ takes longer than you might think xD
@fanforbooks- i actually havent read the whole series, so i have no clue whats going on. xD lol
@fros4est- yeahhh it is. sorry if you guys are confused. the first part of this forum had Percy meeting the people at hogwarts, and the last chapter of part two was with the gods on olympus. the chapter before the one i just posted was the beginning of the new part. so the chapter ^ above is the second chapter of the second part. make any sense? probably not, only to me xD haha :P
@Haloskywalker- WELCOME :D thanks for reading :P
@Owlgirl- mehh i had skittles for snack today. ironic? totally. coincidence? not really. xDDD

AND that concludes confusion ( i hope )
any other questions on confuzzlement, just ask! :D
and about my new forum, haha, i cant answer questions on there. lol xP

~universal~
^well then i die lolz :D
een jaar geleden icuSTALKER said…
@Twiggy hmmmm......just now figured that out? :D lolz jk jk I'm not THAT mean.......O_O :D jk lolz
I WENT TO SEE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!:D sorry Liz that was completely unrelated :D you are MOC:D
Post soon!!! Am kinda confuzzled!!!:D
cool
Ok, and your right. I don't like Octavian. Actually, I fully despise him. He's such a jerk. Also, is it sad to say that I never read Maximum Ride and I have no idea what the heck it's about? Not really related, but kind of what i had to say.

And I have formed an alliance with Uranus, Gaea's husband, because Gaea betrayed me. That's also spam, but it is also important spam.

SORRY BOUT THE SPAM! CAAAAAAAAAAAPS LOOOOOOOOOCK HIIIIIIIIIIIGH!
^^how was that mean lolz :D Its just casual banter lolz :)
een jaar geleden Lt_Pupster said…
smile
Really good post soon!
^wow are you the same guy lolz :D
een jaar geleden beba157jello said…
big smile
finall caught up love the chapters and plz post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden PercyLeoDen said…
Lt_pupster r u d 1 who commented badly real badly for universals other forum.
WOW. Can't believe this somebody pinch me *nobody can so pinches me myself and it really hurt*
It's true.
Iknow it's a spam
but pls POST SOON
smile
Postie as soon as possible or URANUS WILL HUNT YOU DOWN! He's not a traitor like hits wife. At least, he hasn't betrayed me yet. He hasn't had any ways to betray me.
hmmm
actually im not the same guy, i think. yesterday i checked my profile and my 'motto' was actually part of the song 'the motto' which i did not type.
is uranus zeus or Cronus?
I made a new forum it will prolly suck but this is it check it out if u want
its called opposite mark of athena cause in it Percy does not remember annabeth though he knows hes greek
link
^its actually pretty good :) it really doesnt suck
Post soon !
@beba- lol thanks ;D
@PercyLeoDen- spam spam lol jks xD
@Artemis_Star- ohnoz! i already have everyone trying to kill me from my MOA- not him too! :O
@Twiggy- haha, ill try
BTW- Uranus (AAHAHHAHA XD) is the uhh...Parent of Kronos, and the uh,... husband of Gaea who she told to be killed by her son, Kronos. :P so nice to have such nice family xD
laugh
Ok, since Uranus "killed me", even if I'm still very much alive, I would like to introduce my new ally, or, as I should say, allies. This is Erebus, Typhon, Rhea, and Mimas. Erebus is the personification of darkness in Greek mythology. I really hope I don't need to tell you who Typhon is. Rhea is the wife of Kronos and the mother of Zeus. Mimas is the giant born to oppose Hephaestus, as as mentioned in my MOA. I have no idea whatsoever what they will be helping me destroy/takeover/steal, but those are my new allies. Okay, goodbye!
een jaar geleden PercyLeoDen said…
laugh
Artemis_Star r u from camp j 'cause Uranus is Ouranos in Roman and yea they sound a lot rhyming.
I don't know that is this thing a routine thing to do 'cause i just keep saying POST SOON with caps lock every time!

And Lt_Pupster maybe... im just geussing that u may b having multiple personality disorder... which is not more likely ....or ur account had been hacked.

Whoa what a lot of wasted space. I like spaming and sorry universal but again POST SOON.
last edited een jaar geleden
^^Whats it matter? I couldnt spell the greek name for Uranus so I made him Roman. Um not from camp Jupiter cause then I'd be near Octavian. He should die. And rh, just shut up. I haven't died one time you've "killed" me, so stop even trying because it's getting annoying. Really.
een jaar geleden annabeth523 said…
universalpowa YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! AND SO IS THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i am sad to say that i will only check each of my forums once a week because i go on this computer too much.(this ecludes my own forum)
een jaar geleden maiden4ever said…
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVED the chapter! :) how about, when the fake pjo and hoo characters at hogwarts learn how to opperate magic, the real ones also develop magical powers and learn along with the fake ones without even knowing it?

POst soon! :)
smile
WAIT so your anus is Oranos thats cool he was one of the 2 good titans i think

OMG I JUST FOUND OUT SOMETHING
I will be the first one to write about a ****** fanfic (I assure u the *s arent curses) all the other fanfic's about it, theres 2 of them dont post!
the first person to guess waht the ****** thing is gets like 50 props from me I will add u and I will also write faster! and anything else u want. but I hav 2 agree to it :D

The forum is here:
link
^ perlia.

ANYWAYS please no more Ouranos jokes (even though i find them hilarious) because they are kinda...inappropriate? yeah, ill go with that.

SOOO without giving too much away, i shall clear more confusion

THE DEMIGODS ARE HOGWARTS ARE THEMSELVES- as in, Percy is still Percy, but he just doesnt have his memory again, and is forced to believe he is a wizard :P

THE DEMIGODS CURRENTLY AT CAMP HALFBLOOD- are the clones. So the CLONES are at the camps, okay? No clones in Hogwarts. lolz xD soo yeahh they (the clones) are at the camps so the other gods dont realize that their children are missing, and so no one noticed their absence.
too bad the clones are kinda....faulty O.O

bai! ill post sometime during the week! :D

~uni~
een jaar geleden annabethchase78 said…
smile
Unicorns don't BARF rainbows, they Fart rainbows

Where do you think rainbows come from

*sigh* people these days
big smile
lol
 lol
@annabethchase78- YO SISTER! STOP SPAMMIN ON MEH FORUM PWEASE!

excuse me while i go bishslap my younger sister.
*leaves*
big smile
*sigh* then theres people who try to be like unicorns yet fail
 *sigh* then theres people who try to be like unicorns yet fail
@annabethchase- YOO!! STOP SPAMMING BE4 I REPORT YOU! STOPPP ITT!!!

NEW PAGE! :D

excuse me while i go give my sister a BIGGER and HARDER bishslap
*leaves AGAIN*
laugh
Universal, how many times have you changed your profile pic recently? I've counted at least 3 times.
een jaar geleden percy4forever said…
Sup. Great chapters universal. But you need to POST SOON!
een jaar geleden Vulcanus said…
post soon!
een jaar geleden favpercy said…
worried
posting?
een jaar geleden favpercy said…
crying
POST!
laugh
Hmm... I've got six times. Are you ever going to decide on a profile pic? It's getting weird... and kind of funny.
een jaar geleden ioyeme567 said…
PoSt SoOn!!!!!!!
^Not me lolz :D
laugh
Funny... For once I agree with rh. I don't want to mark your words though.
een jaar geleden oceanlover123 said…
big smile
HIlarious chapter! Post soon!
laugh
Hmm... Universal hasn't changed her profile pic recently, rh is mad, Universialpowa needs to post soon, it is 10:47 p.m., and I am bored. Well, that's all I have to say! Good night!
I agree its 4:50am here and im slightly bored now lolz :D
een jaar geleden lcrs50 said…
laugh
Post soon, please!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden crystalluv4book said…
What...why don't they had their memories?
Is everyone there?
Is Annabeth still with Percy?
Do they remember each other?
Are they going to get their memories back?
When are they going to get their memories back?
Do the wizards know they due to the Mist?
Will Dumbledore find out the truth?
When will they find out the truth?
Did I mention Is Annabeth is with Percy yet?
If I didn't: Are they still together?
Wil they only remember each other again or something?

Please answer my questions.
Please post soon!